PDA

View Full Version : 2018 WC anyone going to Russia ??

iDumb
February 21, 2018, 11:58 AM
Any one from this forum going ? Which match ?

I will be attending couple of knockout matches (confirmed) and some here and there if I can grab any more .

Zeeshan
February 21, 2018, 02:03 PM
Welcome back idumb. Why so shy? Come back to the main forum. eta te lojjar kisui nai... shobari ektu adhtu hoy...

/i make it seem like bedw----ng :facepalm:

iDumb
February 22, 2018, 10:12 AM
Welcome back idumb.

thank you.

Man I need more games. I wish i knew some ppl who got some tickets that I want and would be willing to sell.

Zeeshan
February 22, 2018, 03:17 PM
thank you.

Namaste

iDumb
March 3, 2018, 08:59 PM
Man cost of lodging is ridiculous for game days along with air travel between cities .

30 dollars room is all of a sudden 600 dollars a night . Ppl booked ahead of ticket draw . That's the way to do it .

Anyone got relatives here in Russia ? Need some contacts

DinRaat.
March 3, 2018, 10:05 PM
Man cost of lodging is ridiculous for game days along with air travel between cities .

30 dollars room is all of a sudden 600 dollars a night . Ppl booked ahead of ticket draw . That's the way to do it .

Anyone got relatives here in Russia ? Need some contacts

AirBnb it.

iDumb
March 4, 2018, 01:16 AM
AirBnb it.

yeah even airbnb hosts are well aware of WC games and charging exorbitant amount. But yes some are more reasonable but problem is these private people are hit or miss. They have to be a good host otherwise may mess things up for you. In russia you have to register to every city you visit and it's usually easy to do via hotel lobby but when u go private things get complicated and I hate complications when I go to places i never been.

DinRaat.
March 4, 2018, 07:02 AM
yeah even airbnb hosts are well aware of WC games and charging exorbitant amount. But yes some are more reasonable but problem is these private people are hit or miss. They have to be a good host otherwise may mess things up for you. In russia you have to register to every city you visit and it's usually easy to do via hotel lobby but when u go private things get complicated and I hate complications when I go to places i never been.

But might get laid bro :D

iDumb
March 4, 2018, 07:38 AM
But might get laid bro :D

yeah I thnk you been watching too many movies.