PDA

View Full Version : MATCH THREAD=> Nihadas Trophy|Match #2-BD v IND|Mar 8th, 2018|19:00 Local Time, 13:30 GMT| Premadasa Stadium Colombo

Pages : [1] 2

aklemalp
March 6, 2018, 05:43 PM
Welcome,
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Hero_Nidahas_Trophy_2017-18_official_logo.jpg/240px-Hero_Nidahas_Trophy_2017-18_official_logo.jpg

MATCH #2
https://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Bangladesh-India-cricket-live-online.jpg

A battle between the 3rd ranked India versus the 10th ranked Bangladesh. The last time these 2 teams met in an international T20 game, Bangladesh managed to let a secured win slip away from them. 2 runs, 3 balls.

No preview yet from Cricinfo.

Weather Forecast (https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/CEXX0001:1:CE)

Squads (http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/squad/index.html?object=1133811)

Stats:
These two teams have met in 5 encounters with India gaining the upper hand in all of them. Bd's best shot was in the aforementioned meeting.
Sabbir Rahman averages over 50 with the bat against India; he is also the only BD player to aggregate over 100 runs against India, Mahmudullah is 1 run from achieving this feat as well, but his average is 33.
Al Amin Hossain has taken 7 wickets; Shakib comes in 2nd with 3 wickets against India.
Rohit Sharma is India's best batsman versus BD, with 194 @ 38.80; Virat Kohli is the other Indian batman to aggregate over 100 runs; his 129 runs has come at an impressive 64.50

FORM (most recent 1st):
BD:LLWWL
IND:LWLWW

Links will not be provided by yours truly (I'm paranoid:shh: ). Someone else will provide that.

Best of luck to both teams.

Go India

Go Bangladesh :fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Rinathq
March 6, 2018, 06:04 PM
A one sided affair awaits... just dont know which side though. If the bowlers perform similarly then expect 200+ score again. Anyways, my fav squad would be,

Tamim
Liton (wk)
Soumya
Mushy
Riyad (c)
Ariful
Miraz
Nazmul
Abu Jayed
Abu Hider
Fizz

If we want to stand any chance of competing, we need to walk in with 5 full time bowlers. From the current squad, Fizz-Hider-Jayed is the best possible T20 combo. Kinda didnt want to pick Miraz but in Shakib's absence, we need someone who can bowl. Hate seeing Mushy in the T20 side but he did perform recently against Sri Lanka and in the practice too. Really hope Tamim and Ariful gets going. Tamims innings is long overdue....

Mas_UK25
March 6, 2018, 06:12 PM
Won’t be able to watch. But good luck BD.

Hope, Liton plays instead of Kaedge and opens. Want left and right combination. Sarkar at 3.

RealSports
March 6, 2018, 07:00 PM
I'm looking forward to this watch though I'm expecting India to cruise through this.

ToBeFair
March 6, 2018, 10:01 PM
The biggest threat is Rohit - almost always play well against BD :(

Next threats are Dhawan and Raina. :facepalm:

jeesh
March 6, 2018, 10:09 PM
A one sided affair awaits... just dont know which side though. If the bowlers perform similarly then expect 200+ score again. Anyways, my fav squad would be,

Tamim
Liton (wk)
Soumya
Mushy
Riyad (c)
Ariful
Miraz
Nazmul
Abu Jayed
Abu Hider
Fizz

If we want to stand any chance of competing, we need to walk in with 5 full time bowlers. From the current squad, Fizz-Hider-Jayed is the best possible T20 combo. Kinda didnt want to pick Miraz but in Shakib's absence, we need someone who can bowl. Hate seeing Mushy in the T20 side but he did perform recently against Sri Lanka and in the practice too. Really hope Tamim and Ariful gets going. Tamims innings is long overdue....

Quite scary Ariful at 6, Miraz at 7. Thats the downside of playing without Shakib, by having to play extra bowler you sacrifice your batting.

For some reason, i think our mgt might select the following players. From Bashar's interview seems like Sabbir will somehow find his way into the team, although he only scored 1 of 10 in the practice game.

Tamim
Soumya
Liton
Mushfiq
Riyad
Sabbir
Ariful
Apu
Fizz
Taskin
Rubel

DinRaat.
March 6, 2018, 11:09 PM
I am a shucking idiot. I don't know why.

I always say that I won't watch this sorry excuse for a team. But one way or another I end up waking up at midnight to follow this idiotic team day in day out, sacraficing time, effort and sleep to watch hopefully, a few wins here and there.

Hopefully tomorrow at 1am Midnight they don't disappoint.

Is this phenomena a only special to me or do many BD fans reciprocate the same action.

Roey Haque
March 7, 2018, 03:55 AM
Ind 205/5 Bd 160 All out 19.3

Night_wolf
March 7, 2018, 06:53 AM
lose by 30+ runs if bat 2nd, lose by 6 wks with 2 overs to spare if bat first

Roey Haque
March 7, 2018, 09:14 AM
Also, should bat first if toss is won.

Too many times we chase, and Mahmadullah is happy crossing 160, not realizing that you don't get credit in t20s for close matches. It's either win or lose.

aklemalp
March 7, 2018, 11:41 AM
"The Bangalore match was over that day. Accidents occur in cricket. There's no point sitting with it. It is better to learn from it though." - Mahmudullah

Preview up now on Cricinfo:http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18547/preview/1133818/bangladesh-vs-india-2nd-match-nidahas-trophy-2017-18

i_am_ringo
March 7, 2018, 02:21 PM
I got a feeling

Tonight’s gonna be a good night

Tonight’s gonna be a good night.

Tonight’s gonna be a GOOD GOOD night

aklemalp
March 7, 2018, 03:11 PM
I predict a BD win

RazabQ
March 7, 2018, 05:24 PM
pacha lathi time. For us. India's B team took their lumps again Hathuri's boys. Now we will feel the pain. I'm not going to bother to stay up and watch. It will be an embarrassing loss for us no doubt.

RazabQ
March 7, 2018, 05:24 PM
pacha lathi time. For us. India's B team took their lumps again Hathuri's boys. Now we will feel the pain. I'm not going to bother to stay up and watch. It will be an embarrassing loss for us no doubt.

Rinan
March 7, 2018, 06:25 PM
If u pay £4 to YuppTV you can watch the whole tournament live hd.

simon
March 7, 2018, 06:45 PM
Good luck boys.

Mas_UK25
March 7, 2018, 07:45 PM
I get the feeling. Bangladesh will be getting a heavy defeat. Especially if they bat 2nd. As there’s no Kohli, batting first and set them a target to chase. Bowling first, Sharma will turn a beast batting first, with no scoreboard pressure they’ll play freely and get big total. And we know how well BD chase big totals.

Match Adda
March 7, 2018, 10:53 PM
Every one in bc looks like already lost their hope for the tigers ...
But I think and believe, Bd will win this match .... and might be a champion...
Bd always play good when they count as a underdog or nothing to lose ...
Especially no kholi or dhoni on batting side ... it will be a huge gain...
just take Dhowan, match ours. Too many players is on fire to get their readom back ...
Bangladesh going to win this one , if they do .... they will play final ... mark my word

Match Adda
March 7, 2018, 10:56 PM
Tamim
Liton
Somaya
Musfiq
Sabbir
Riad
Ariful
Apu
Mustafiz
Rubel
Roni/taskin
Will be my killing mood squad.

Match Adda
March 7, 2018, 10:57 PM
If sakib was there , I would say... 60/40 in for Bd ... but now 50/50... just needs to believe in their self ..yes we can do it ...

DinRaat.
March 8, 2018, 02:21 AM
I love this BD India rivalry, one of the bests in fact, after Pak V Ind and Aus V England.

Roey Haque
March 8, 2018, 04:09 AM
^ True. But in light of what has been happening ever since the South Africa series, it's more of a David vs Goliath rivalry. Us being David ofcourse.

MHRAM
March 8, 2018, 04:19 AM
Amra ki jitbo?

DinRaat.
March 8, 2018, 04:21 AM
^ True. But in light of what has been happening ever since the South Africa series, it's more of a David vs Goliath rivalry. Us being David ofcourse.

Thats why I like it. It's more sweeter if David manages to bludgeon Goliath to death.

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 05:36 AM
Salam and Hello to all.

With Shakib out+poor selection of players+Head coach Courtney Walsh dont think our current team is put together to win matches!

Next few years I expect lot of losses to lower ranked teams too.

Austin 3:!6
March 8, 2018, 05:38 AM
Pakistan should have been invited as well. A quadrangular series would have been better.

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 05:44 AM
Pakistan should have been invited as well. A quadrangular series would have been better.

Why doesnt India do a shindig next and invite them?

March 8, 2018, 05:51 AM
Salam and Hello to all.

With Shakib out+poor selection of players+Head coach Courtney Walsh dont think our current team is put together to win matches!

You are being pessimistic. On paper BD team looks stronger and more experienced. There are no excuses for your batsmen to not do well against Jaydev Unadkat, Shardul Thakur, Washington Sundar and Vijay Shankar. They are not even Indian B bowlers. Only Chahal is a quality bowlers which your batsman need to watch out. Our batting is still good no doubt but without Kohli, Dhoni or Pandya its bit dented. Still I expect our batters to do well but bowling is third class.

Night_wolf
March 8, 2018, 06:06 AM

I expect us to renew our once great rivalry with Zimbabwe once Shakib/Tamim/Mushfik retires

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 06:21 AM
You are being pessimistic. On paper BD team looks stronger and more experienced. There are no excuses for your batsmen to not do well against Jaydev Unadkat, Shardul Thakur, Washington Sundar and Vijay Shankar. They are not even Indian B bowlers. Only Chahal is a quality bowlers which your batsman need to watch out. Our batting is still good no doubt but without Kohli, Dhoni or Pandya its bit dented. Still I expect our batters to do well but bowling is third class.

I am being realistic tbh. Unless we sort out a new coach and selectors picking players properly, I wont raise my expectations. Also the senior players despite their importance in the team are harbouring bad vibes which is not conducive to any team sport. Pakistan has been plagued in the past for such problems.

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 06:22 AM
I expect us to renew our once great rivalry with Zimbabwe once Shakib/Tamim/Mushfik retires

New rivalry will be with Afghanistan!

Night_wolf
March 8, 2018, 06:28 AM
New rivalry will be with Afghanistan!

pfft! that rivalry will stay untill we have shakib/tamim/mushfik...I was talking about the time after these 3 retires

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 06:46 AM
pfft! that rivalry will stay untill we have shakib/tamim/mushfik...I was talking about the time after these 3 retires

Allah na koruk we have one with Nepal

March 8, 2018, 06:59 AM
Dont mind...but 1st time I am seeing fans here are downplaying its team by comparing it with Afg & Nepal. Else always before the big match with India...usual suspects comes up with chest thumping like #NoFear or we will maul India etc etc.

Though I like this modesty but why sudden change? Lol Even in social media Bangla fans are very quiet this time. Normally before an Indo Bangla game the online wars go to a next level but not this time.

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 07:24 AM
what tv channel will be broadcasting this match?

DinRaat.
March 8, 2018, 07:25 AM
Dont mind...but 1st time I am seeing fans here are downplaying its team by comparing it with Afg & Nepal. Else always before the big match with India...usual suspects comes up with chest thumping like #NoFear or we will maul India etc etc.

Though I like this modesty but why sudden change? Lol Even in social media Bangla fans are very quiet this time. Normally before an Indo Bangla game the online wars go to a next level but not this time.

I wouldn't speak so soon, I know for a fact our Internet Army will begin chest thumping after we win(IF WE WIN), this is what I am afriad of the most fickle fans will act as if they beat a full strength Indian side, and we will see fans see this as revenge for the Bangalore loss. The real **** show will start when we beat India(That's if we beat them) you and I both know S.C fans are not gracious in defeat or victory.

Roey Haque
March 8, 2018, 07:28 AM

^Because the core is on the decline. Already peaked. I have noticed this even before the SA series, and continuously trying to preach it here. But most fans have some emotional attachment to the core, especially cancers like Mushfiqur, and they bought into the false paradigm that the team is still improving! LOL. No, we had our little dash. Now, we are in a transition phase. Dare I say on the decline till we draft some new all stars. And there is no guarantee of that happening. I have no problems admitting that because I follow many other sports as well. But for people who put all their emotional energy into one sport, it is just hard for them to admit when our run is over.

As soon as I saw the historically horrendous SA series, I called it. Boom! Right there and then. What did most people do however? Blame it on the pitch. But I knew we were finished from that point on.

I am not being modest, I love to brag. But I am also a realist. And this is my current assessment.

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 07:28 AM

first bangladesh is nepal afghan level in t20s without Shakib. Secondly this isn't the national indian team. So Bangladesh
fans have nothing to win here if they win its only against an A team and if BD lose it just confirms the confidence in the t20 team especially after having lost to Sri Lanka so convincingly recently.

DinRaat.
March 8, 2018, 07:32 AM
^Because the core is on the decline. Already peaked. I have noticed this even before the SA series, and continuously trying to preach it here. But most fans have some emotional attachment to the core, especially cancers like Mushfiqur, and they bought into the false paradigm that the team is still improving! LOL. No, we had our little dash. Now, we are in a transition phase. Dare I say on the decline till we draft some new all stars. And there is no guarantee of that happening. I have no problems admitting that because I follow many other sports as well. But for people who put all their emotional energy into one sport, it is just hard for them to admit when our run is over.

As soon as I saw the historically horrendous SA series, I called it. Boom! Right there and then. What did most people do however? Blame it on the pitch. But I knew we were finished from that point on.

I am not being modest, I love to brag. But I am also a realist. And this is my current assessment.

Hey don't speak sense, you will be silenced ;)

DinRaat.
March 8, 2018, 07:33 AM
Team politics will seriously harm BD, we need to start rebuilding and start dropping some core players

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 07:36 AM
Bangladesh clinched defeat from the jaws of victory 😂😃
what a line from Sanjay Manjrekar

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 07:51 AM
I felt a nostalgic moment. I remember when the full fledged Indian team and their soldiers on main stream newspapers and cricinfo which they infested were similar to our monkeys (no reference to Bhaji) of chest thumpers way back in 2007. Poor army got quite humbled after leaving the Caribbean

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 07:53 AM
I felt a nostalgic moment. I remember when the full fledged Indian team and their soldiers on main stream newspapers and cricinfo which they infested were similar to our monkeys (no reference to Bhaji) of chest thumpers way back in 2007. Poor army got quite humbled after leaving the Caribbean

more humbled after mushfiqs selfie theatrics following his premature chest thumping. should have been kicked out of captaincy from all formats there and then

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 07:55 AM
Harsha was unhappy to see billion dollar KL Rahul benched in SA. wonder how he feels seeing him benched in this A team lineup

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 07:58 AM
Managed to take day off today. Caught a flu, so no fake ‘called in a sickie’ meaning rang to say ill but as an excuse.

So will be able to watch this game. :) hope BD dont disappoint me and rest.

Come on. Lets give them a bang bang Bangla style:flag:

(expecting ind fans to reply back to me for saying what I said just above, watch how some of them come out of the hideouts now :lol:)

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 08:02 AM

Showing a lot care for Pakistan on BD forum. I bet you are one of them who takes part in the thread in Indian fan forum, “Lets all laugh at Pakistan” .. and theres a BD one there too.

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 08:04 AM
india win toss and send bangladesh to bat

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 08:06 AM
more humbled after mushfiqs selfie theatrics following his premature chest thumping. should have been kicked out of captaincy from all formats there and then

I was referring to Indians not Bangladeshis...

Although I do agree with your last sentiment and have always maintained that Mushfiq is and never was and never will be captain material.

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 08:07 AM
BD batting first. I don’t mind that. There’s no Virat!

Roey Haque
March 8, 2018, 08:09 AM
Any links? Please paste. Thanks in advance.

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 08:09 AM
Good to see 5 genuine bowlers. Attacking approach

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 08:12 AM
so BTV and channel 9 are broadcasting in Bangladesh

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 08:13 AM
Any links? Please paste. Thanks in advance.

smartcric.com - Mobile

cricmelive.tv - pc/mac

I used to be moderator on cricmelive before when I used to visit a lot last year.

Match Adda
March 8, 2018, 08:23 AM
Could be a good toss to lose .... because Bd brakes under pressure... just play fearless

Roni_uk
March 8, 2018, 08:24 AM
Rohit Sharma is expected score 200 today. Betta watch out

March 8, 2018, 08:25 AM
Showing a lot care for Pakistan on BD forum. I bet you are one of them who takes part in the thread in Indian fan forum, “Lets all laugh at Pakistan” .. and theres a BD one there too.
Yeah I only opened the BD thread there :lol:

Roey Haque
March 8, 2018, 08:27 AM
Look at that fraud sing the national anthem. Has no shame. Playing this one as well, never sits out any games. Mushfeequr. Running a syndicate in the team.

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 08:28 AM
Stadium is empty. SL worst place to stage any cricket. Imagine a ODI wc in SL, would be worse than anythinf.

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 08:29 AM

Admitting the obvious fact about yourself now, are you?.that You’re a troll and you troll and abuse BD on other forums like Indian fan forum. Mods here on BC been too nice to you.

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:30 AM
Kee obostha bhaiz
Sobai kemon asen

Jitbo naki ajke?

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 08:31 AM
Admitting the obvious fact about yourself now, are you?.that You’re a troll and you troll and abuse BD on other forums like Indian fan forum. Mods here on BC been too nice to you.

he is a self proclaimed "well wisher" of Bangladesh cricket :D

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:32 AM

Hi Austin.... Looks like axar patel will score a century and get a 5fer today

Roey Haque
March 8, 2018, 08:33 AM
Great start from Unadkat.

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 08:34 AM

With his few Bangla phrases, “Ki Moja” being his fav, he thinks he’s a Bengali too. :floor:

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:35 AM
Finally happy to see jaydev unadcat maturing, he came into the scene with immense talent.....

He went out of the scenes and now getting his touch back

Roey Haque
March 8, 2018, 08:35 AM
I hate looking at the fraudulent face of Mushfiqur. Bd deserves to lose just by selecting him.

Night_wolf
March 8, 2018, 08:36 AM

with well wishers like that who needs back stabbers right?

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 08:36 AM
Bolod marka shot from Sarkar and equally bolod marka fielding??

KI MOJA :lol:

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 08:37 AM
with well wishers like that who needs back stabbers right?

and rapists

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:37 AM
Except chahal..... This looks a second string India Bowling

Match Adda
March 8, 2018, 08:38 AM
Somaya play with close eyes ..... foul .. lucky

Roey Haque
Great start from Jefferson Sundar as well.

al-Sagar
Good come back by sundara...... Soumya loves pace on ball..... Struggling against spin when there is no width

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 08:39 AM
Sarkar mate taking singles! roatate strike!!!!1

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:39 AM
Six........

Soumya u beauty

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:40 AM
Two more...... Not good timing

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 08:41 AM
Good shot! Sarkar loves anything on the legs

al-Sagar
And Soumya gone.....

RealSports
The team should go into these games knowing that they have absolutely nothing to lose. I'm actually supporting India even though I despise their fans. Rohit Sharma is a treat to watch when on song.

Roey Haque
March 8, 2018, 08:42 AM
Good fielding placement. Good captaincy.

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:43 AM
Liton das in

adamnsu
Why are all our batsman such morons and plays right into traps!!!!!!!!!!!

Roey Haque
Is everybody ready for a 40 ball 40* by Mahmadullah? The king of losing while remaining not out.

Match Adda
March 8, 2018, 08:44 AM
Somaya Gone for sleep

weekyd
March 8, 2018, 08:46 AM
Can someone please post a link? Thanks.

RealSports
A score of 180 will not be enough against India. Game was already lost before it started.

nsuRocks
Sundar cramping Tamim for space

al-Sagar
Pressure creeping on

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:47 AM
Sundar khub Sundar ball kortese

RealSports
March 8, 2018, 08:47 AM
It's amazing how the players seem unable to apply basics.

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 08:48 AM
and Liton taking some pressure off. but need to pick the RR to atleast 8

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:48 AM
Four

Good shot liton

Roni_uk
March 8, 2018, 08:49 AM
desperate times... shot for 4!!

al-Sagar
Thakuur shaheb in Bowlin

nsuRocks
Tamim looking out of sorts

Match Adda
March 8, 2018, 08:50 AM
Pls liton score ram Sam to kick out Kaye’s forever

Roey Haque
I don't like shots like that, that first one by Tamim. If you are gonna just stroke it, you need to plan a run for it, have some intent behind the shot. You cannot practice shots in a T20 game.

nsuRocks
waste of review?

al-Sagar
Tamim reviews

But iguess he is out

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 08:51 AM
oh!!!! pitching outside!

al-Sagar
Good review

Not out

Match Adda
First 10 overs good for bowling this pitch ?

Roni_uk
probably umpires call!!!

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 08:52 AM
Allhamdullilah not out I guess...but Tamim is playing a newbie making his debut

nsuRocks
u will need to rewerse that diseashan

al-Sagar
Four...... Next ball

Smack

Roni_uk
March 8, 2018, 08:53 AM
even umpires are scared of this Indian B team.. wow!!!

nsuRocks
yeah wasted enough balls tamim. now rewerse it all

al-Sagar
Tennis shot

Four more

Match Adda
Lol tamim saved by drs .... srilankan umpire tried :) to help India

Roey Haque
March 8, 2018, 08:54 AM
Tennis shot from Tamim

al-Sagar
And gone...

Roni_uk
and another!!!

Night_wolf
March 8, 2018, 08:55 AM
I wish afg vs hk was on tv instead of this borefest

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 08:55 AM
Another trap set and another batsman takes the bait!!!!

FFS:facepalm:

Match Adda
March 8, 2018, 08:56 AM
Only Bd batsman don’t know how to utilizing life

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:56 AM
Here is chahal..... Their premium bowler

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:57 AM
Reverse sweep...... After slog sweep not working

Match Adda
But looks like bad toss to lose .... pitch offers some Int for bowling

Jadukor
Wow you guys are hardcore fans. Those that bothered to tune in

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 08:58 AM
Now slog slap sweep

Four more

Roni_uk
March 8, 2018, 08:58 AM
r we targeting 120? Seems like another day at the T20 office!

Night_wolf
March 8, 2018, 08:59 AM
Wow you guys are hardcore fans. Those that bothered to tune in

its a curse

Match Adda
March 8, 2018, 08:59 AM
Damm musfiq becoming bds new hope for t20 now ...

Night_wolf
March 8, 2018, 09:00 AM
I like the this kit..much better than the crap we had in the tri series

anon4567
March 8, 2018, 09:00 AM
I wish afg vs hk was on tv instead of this borefest

Shame Afghanistan's road to England/ Wales is coming to an end.

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 09:01 AM
Dropped

Roni_uk
March 8, 2018, 09:02 AM
dropped ..lol

adamnsu

I was thinking the same. I was really wanting the top they had during the tournament in England when I went to Dhaka but couldnt find any

anon4567

Agreed. We looked like clowns on that kit. :sick:

al-Sagar
Two drop catches.... In one over

Roni_uk
March 8, 2018, 09:03 AM
How is Afg losing their way in this QF matches? They would have been one of the fav.

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 09:04 AM
:lol: Indian fielding. Ipl superstard wah wah kya standards hai yaarre

Match Adda
Liton pissing me off now .... beta could’ve out 3 times in 5 ball

nsuRocks
chahal getting turn

anon4567
March 8, 2018, 09:05 AM
I am actually supporting HK, being a Bangladesh supporter I alway like backing the underdogs.. More joy if they win.
Though I feel bad for Afg. Really wanted two from Zim, Ire and Afg to go on ahead to play the CWC

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 09:06 AM
clash of the titans! who's a better t20 batsman mushfiq or Liton?

al-Sagar
Better over by chahal

Match Adda
150 per score here if pitch stays the same

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 09:07 AM
Better over by chahal

Where you watching on?

nsuRocks
oh! kartik trying to run out Dhoni style

al-Sagar
Four from liton

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 09:08 AM
Poor cricket being played so far tbh by both teams

nsuRocks
C'mon Das! watch the ball before playing

al-Sagar
Where you watching on?

Live on TV, star sports

Match Adda
Liton came with luck today ... use it man

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 09:09 AM
Bangladesh not being able to capitilise on these dropped catches. That's what good teams do

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 09:09 AM
Six.... Mushfiq.... Good shot

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 09:10 AM
Review taken by India

nsuRocks
instant review by keeper?

Match Adda
6666666 musyyyyy

nsuRocks
no ball?

Roni_uk
March 8, 2018, 09:11 AM
Mushfik SIXes and the Cheer leaders dances!!!!

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 09:11 AM
Wonder if Raina lets his nephew use his mobile these days

anon4567
March 8, 2018, 09:12 AM
Umpire acting like it's his first day at work.. :facepalm:

nsuRocks
oh edged it

al-Sagar
Out.....gone

Night_wolf
March 8, 2018, 09:13 AM
Shame Afghanistan's road to England/ Wales is coming to an end.

wanted to see those afgan faces

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 09:13 AM
Im not convinced his foot was behind the line though

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 09:14 AM
That was an unnecessary shot

Roni_uk
given OUT

Mas_UK25
3 soft dismissals. Out of no danger. Just soft cricket. Sarkar brainless idiot starts collapses

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 09:15 AM
when will these batsmen learn to score more than 17-18 after getting starts! look at kohli averages what 50

ToBeFair
It should have been a no ball plus there was considerable doubt if the ball touched the bat.

adamnsu
Brace yourself for the wave of "appreciation" for Mushfiqur's No.1 fan to speak on his soft dismissal:lol:

Roni_uk
How are we so awful in T20? Ki khay era?

Mas_UK25
Umpire acting like it's his first day at work.. :facepalm:

Man looks nervous AF. Any appeal he looks like will give in

Vixen
March 8, 2018, 09:16 AM
Mahmudullah on the crease.

anon4567
March 8, 2018, 09:16 AM
If HongKong, Scotland beats Nepal, Afghanistan is out of the CWC...

Vixen
March 8, 2018, 09:17 AM
Im not convinced his foot was behind the line though

hi bro. :up:

Match Adda
Tamim showed hope , gone
Musfiq showed ajke hobe , gone
Hopeless ending

adamnsu
hi bro. :up:

cheers and welcome mate :up:

Vixen
March 8, 2018, 09:18 AM
das takes a single.

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 09:19 AM
Free hit

Vixen
March 8, 2018, 09:19 AM
vijay back into attack.

DinRaat.
March 8, 2018, 09:20 AM
1:30am and I am watching this garbage. Need to evaluate my life.

ToBeFair
Our T20 playing

No fluency

One genuine shot
One jodi laiggai type shot
Few dots
Score double figure somehow
then out

BAKWAAZ

Vixen
no ball, and free hit.

Match Adda
Can’t believe Afghanistan won’t play world up 2019....
Ipl ruined their energy..... Hav vhab bere gesilo...

Night_wolf
If HongKong, Scotland beats Nepal, Afghanistan is out of the CWC...

afg are 90% out. if HK beats nepal Afg are out of the WC

al-Sagar
Only a single

Vixen
wide from das.

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 09:22 AM
Who is that TV presenter??

Vixen
last ball of the over, no run.

al-Sagar
150????? India eill chase in 15 overs

senman
March 8, 2018, 09:23 AM

IPL has not even started. Don't stop your hating though, we want to feed on it. Try harder next time.

nsuRocks
what an innings from the captain. wasting balls then throwing it away

Match Adda
Bd can’t use free
This pitch is totally worthless for t20
Hope mustafiz take us home ... but need 150 up

al-Sagar
Another poor shot.... Captain gone

mij
No power to hit 4 or 6 even on no ball :facepalm:

nsuRocks
Bd can’t use free
This pitch is totally worthless for t20
Hope mustafiz take us home ... but need 150 up

no hope without 160 plus

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 09:24 AM
Mullah with his pathetic shot moron. Absolute moronic player. Get rid of this useless bs!

Only 6batsmen in the side 3down u gotta rotate strike. Take game deeper. I think they think they can bully the b side bowlers

Vixen
Mahmudullah out.

Match Adda
Now Riad gone

ToBeFair

Talented team but this is what happens when you are too arrogant.

nsuRocks
tamim, mushfiq mahmudullah all seniors playing irresponsible cricket. Abbu shakib na khelle bal felte thakbo amra

Vixen
March 8, 2018, 09:25 AM
i think BD can make 130+. but the problem is ind will chase it.

Roni_uk
Seriously no idea why SL invited us to this!!!

mij
Ok all useless, no point watching.

al-Sagar
No clue how to tackle this second string India attack

anon4567
HK needs to beat 1 of Nepal or Zim.. and Afghanistan are out.

Only if Afg beats Nepal, and HK loses the 2 matches Afg will have some hope.

At this stage they are 80% out. Could this be Rashid's captaincy? He is still young and inexperienced.

Vixen
sabbir on the crease

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 09:26 AM
Strange f.... cricket this.

Are they braindead b.....s? Someone tell me. Why these players are like this?

How hard is it to rotate strike, wait for bad ball. Play normal cricket.

Now there’s 2 batsmen left and miraz, who is a bowler.

Match Adda
March 8, 2018, 09:26 AM
IPL has not even started. Don't stop your hating though, we want to feed on it. Try harder next time.

Bro use your think tank.....
Their 5 players got the money , millions for them in Afghanistan...
so why bother to jump or hump.... also they started act liked favorite...
Now going home ..... old Afghanistan would’ve win all the matches ...

Vixen
March 8, 2018, 09:27 AM
wide ball

Vixen
March 8, 2018, 09:28 AM
12 overs gone, BD 75/4

anon4567
March 8, 2018, 09:29 AM
This is a pointless match, India can chase down 150 (doubt we'll even get that) in 12 Overs with our current bowling lineup.

mij
what a useless team can't even hit the ball

Vixen
thakur back into the attack

roman
March 8, 2018, 09:30 AM
130-140 will be our score.

mij
March 8, 2018, 09:30 AM
Good to see test match in T20

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 09:31 AM
Thakur got some pace! 145kmph

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 09:31 AM
Very poor

Vixen
March 8, 2018, 09:32 AM
BD in last 4 over, 13 runs with 2 wkts down.

anon4567
March 8, 2018, 09:33 AM
Why are we even invited to this? This is p*ss poor.

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 09:34 AM
This isn’t a 180 pitch. Looks slow and spinning. 140-150 be good score.

Litton das looks like fish out the pond yo! My man meant to have been in good form scoring thousands in DPL

Vixen
wide ball

al-Sagar
Four after a long time

Vixen
how many wides they will bowl ?

adamnsu
Why are we even invited to this? This is p*ss poor.

Conspiracy to take out players from PSL

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 09:35 AM
Precise placement

adamnsu
This isn’t a 180 pitch. Looks slow and spinning. 140-150 be good score.

Litton das looks like fish out the pond yo! My man meant to have been in good form scoring thousands in DPL

Shoshomsa nai, our bowlers will ensure it acts like a 180 pitch

Vixen
back to back 2 fours.

anon4567
Lol they are just giving away some wides so the Indian batsman could bat out 10 overs.

Match Adda
Hairy fairy Amir Sohal just got slap by Sabbir..444

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 09:36 AM
ball following Dhawan

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 09:37 AM
That 4 should have stopped at the boundary

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 09:38 AM
smartly played Sundar's over

nsuRocks
March 8, 2018, 09:39 AM
need 60-70 from last 6 overs

Vixen
March 8, 2018, 09:40 AM
vijay into the attack

Night_wolf
March 8, 2018, 09:42 AM
this is not a 180 wkt..but this is not a 120 wkt either

nsuRocks
this is not a 180 wkt..but this is not a 120 wkt either

160 looks good here

Mas_UK25
Bd need to rethink how to plan T20

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 09:43 AM
DOnt care what pitch,,,,but playing a full toss like that was pathetic

anon4567
India has a solid batting lineup, our bowlers are in a poor form. We need runs here...

Mas_UK25
145-160 would been, least something to defend and within a chance. But Bd batted like its 190plus. Gungho style

Roni_uk
March 8, 2018, 09:44 AM
this is painful to watch!!! BD sucks the entertainment out of T20 games!!!

Night_wolf
160 looks good here

we have the same chance of scoring 160 as Afg has playing the 2019 WC

adamnsu
Bd need to rethink how to plan T20

To think one needs to know how to use a brain Unfortunately for us BCB selectors and players dont know how to

Vixen
again wide.

nsuRocks
DOnt care what pitch,,,,but playing a full toss like that was pathetic

there was a time when full toss meant wicket for the opposition now atleast we can take singles😂😂

al-Sagar
March 8, 2018, 09:45 AM
Free hit

Vixen
March 8, 2018, 09:46 AM
and no ball.

al-Sagar
Four of the free hot

Vixen
four from free hit.

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 09:47 AM
Side Angle theke Vijay resembles Shariar Nafees

senman
Joke of a bowling attack. Selectors need a boot

Roni_uk
2 wides... 1nb.... 1 drop..

well BD might be taking entertainment out of the game but India for sure keeping us entertained!

adamnsu