PDA

View Full Version : Quick question from a long time scatter-brained lurker looking to improve his focus for cricket

cricketanuj
March 7, 2018, 04:30 AM
Hey all,

I’ve been a lurker on this forum for a while! And decided to finally get involved!

Been playing amateur cricket regularly for a few years (not amazingly talented but a fairly handy legspin/recklessly aggressive lower order batsman!), but have been in love with the sport for a LIFETIME!

A quick question on nootropics, has anyone tried them for cricket?

I have a few friends who recommend them, but personally Im not too sure or sold on the effects.

It would be great to hear your thoughts on them, whether they helped you game or not, do you have any recommendations. Many thanks!

Anuj

DinRaat.
March 7, 2018, 06:48 AM
Hey all,

I’ve been a lurker on this forum for a while! And decided to finally get involved!

Been playing amateur cricket regularly for a few years (not amazingly talented but a fairly handy legspin/recklessly aggressive lower order batsman!), but have been in love with the sport for a LIFETIME!

I have a few friends who recommend them, but personally Im not too sure or sold on the effects.

It would be great to hear your thoughts on them, whether they helped you game or not, do you have any recommendations. Many thanks!

Anuj

Why do you need drugs to be successful in cricket?

BTW Nootropics=Scam

DinRaat.
March 7, 2018, 07:16 AM
Hey all,

Anuj

Nootropics are not effective, you can try some Senzu/Sensu Beans( comment if you get the reference)

Roey Haque
March 7, 2018, 09:08 AM
Welcome Anuj! It's good that you joined.

I have not tried nootropics. I am open to trying them. You should definitely experiment. But of course do research first to make sure they don't contain any prohibited substances.

Will they help in cricket where you need a lot of concentration? Of course, but don't become too dependent on them.

I have a recommendation, it's called Brain Force. Maybe you can try, and let us know the results?

bujhee kom
March 7, 2018, 09:44 AM
Hello Anuj,

You can always try herbal supplement like Ginseng powder capsule.

I don't know if this thread should be in the main 'Cricket' section at all.
I don't know, our moderators and admins would know better, but since it is from a first time post/thread new member and topic is a certain very specific 'brand' of product and it is posted in the main cricket section for high traffic attention, it can be seen as a product promotion/advertising/marketing effort in disguise.

That being said, Anuj, you may be sincerely inquiring about this as a genuine member and consumer.

Mas_UK25
March 7, 2018, 07:40 PM
Just take A-Z vitamins, eat lot egg whites, drink a lot of water, have a good diet, work out, be patient and strive. Rest will come in time.

This natural stuff called Gingko Biloba, I’ve tried it before, It can help with focus, awareness and good memory.

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 05:46 AM
Your best bet is to consult someone who has a degree or personal experience in this field.

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 08:11 AM
Your best bet is to consult someone who has a degree or personal experience in this field.

Trust me Gingko works and it’s natural. Try it, it’s available in supermarkets in UK or Ebay. ami feel korechi, not that ami bura manush and stuff, kintu awareness ta lagche aro sharper hoyechilo. Abr use korbo been a while forgot about it for sometime, going to buy some online.

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 08:15 AM
Trust me Gingko works and it’s natural. Try it, it’s available in supermarkets in UK or Ebay. ami feel korechi, not that ami bura manush and stuff, kintu awareness ta lagche aro sharper hoyechilo. Abr use korbo been a while forgot about it for sometime, going to buy some online.

Still i feel any enhancement for any sport one needs to consult the proper people.

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 08:32 AM
Still i feel any enhancement for any sport one needs to consult the proper people.

Day of good internet, lots of easily to find out stuffs online. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know what could help mind, focusing. Good research shows and tells natural remedies and supplements does work.

Doctors will tell you to drink lots of water, sleep well. Or take Vitamins.

adamnsu
March 8, 2018, 09:00 AM
Day of good internet, lots of easily to find out stuffs online. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know what could help mind, focusing. Good research shows and tells natural remedies and supplements does work.

Doctors will tell you to drink lots of water, sleep well. Or take Vitamins.

There is alot of stuff out there on the internet that I will agree but not necessarily is the right way to go for everyone.

And I would take a qualified doctor's advice than any randoms on the internet in regards to taking anything. My health is quite important to me and I dont want to gamble it self prescribing something

cricketanuj
March 14, 2018, 08:17 AM
Thanks guys for the advice, will let you know if I give thm a shot!

captain_thinking_tank
March 16, 2018, 10:59 PM
Perhaps it’s worth trying “sanda’s oil” it’s all natural and proven to work without side effects.