PDA

View Full Version : Top speeds in today's game (8 March, 2018)

al Furqaan
March 8, 2018, 02:45 PM
Taskin 85.2 mph
Rubel 86.9 mph

Mustafiz 88.5 mph

Looks like Taskin is not only a crap bowler now but a trundler as well.

Mas_UK25
March 8, 2018, 04:06 PM
Taskin since bulked up has gone slower. Back in 2014/15 he was skinny and bowled fast.

The Fizz bowled the fastest. And some haters try calling him a fast spinner.

What was the fastest speed of India bowlers?

aklemalp
March 8, 2018, 04:09 PM
I think Taskin lost some zip since getting hitched.

Fazal
March 8, 2018, 04:11 PM
Size speed doesn't matter, it matters what you do with it.

tiger1000
March 8, 2018, 04:46 PM
Taskin since bulked up has gone slower. Back in 2014/15 he was skinny and bowled fast.

Taskin has a very muscle built bulky body, he needs to be trim as possible to get a good balance, otherwise he loses arm speed

G-man
March 8, 2018, 05:53 PM
Taskin has a very muscle built bulky body, he needs to be trim as possible to get a good balance, otherwise he loses arm speed

shoaib was one of the biggest guys going around but that didn't stop him. What you're saying can be true, if you're as big as the rock or arnie etc.

the truth is taskin is a just a lazy piece of crap (exaggeration), more concerned about when's the selfie and photo graphy sesh

al Furqaan
March 8, 2018, 07:19 PM

Indian pacers are pretty quick these days. Even these C team quicks were clocking close to 90 mph today.

DinRaat.
March 8, 2018, 07:49 PM
Time and time we still persist with this gully fast bowler. Will we ever learn

Yankees
March 8, 2018, 08:08 PM
Top speed was achieved by Mahmadullah. In and out within 8 balls. Now that's fast!

MHRAM
March 8, 2018, 11:55 PM
Taskin was bulky against England too back in 2016.

Since 2017 he went from bad to worse

NoName
March 9, 2018, 12:08 AM
Wedding food got to him

Night_wolf
March 9, 2018, 12:34 AM
Size speed doesn't matter, it matters what you do with it.

exactly

jeesh
March 9, 2018, 03:57 AM
We have two bowling coaches in the camp, yet somehow we are unable to help Taskin get into form.

Part of the reason he was so effective was his pace which was in the 140-145 range, and also he would hit the deck hard, given how well built he is.

Even Rubel has lost a pace.

Wonder what our bowling coaches are doing

adamnsu
March 9, 2018, 05:00 AM
We have two bowling coaches in the camp, yet somehow we are unable to help Taskin get into form.

Part of the reason he was so effective was his pace which was in the 140-145 range, and also he would hit the deck hard, given how well built he is.

Even Rubel has lost a pace.

Wonder what our bowling coaches are doing

Clocking in 9 to 5. I feel the coaches who are still in the job know how not to upset the players and not push them hard to achieve results.

DinRaat.
March 9, 2018, 06:17 AM
Taskin is finished, never was,never is and never will be a dependable bowler, we should just call him out to play whenever he is in form, other than that, let him play domestics, maybe how youngsters will be able to face pace.

i_am_ringo
March 9, 2018, 06:48 AM
if Taskin doesn’t have the pace or accuracy as a bowler, he should take the iniative himself no?

Isn’t bowling what he does for a living or something?

if you are a pilot and you can’t keep the plane in the air, you are not much of a pilot are you

Roey Haque
March 9, 2018, 06:50 AM
Walsh- Mushfiqur-Shujon

The holy trinity of incompetence.

DinRaat.
March 9, 2018, 06:57 AM
if Taskin doesn’t have the pace or accuracy as a bowler, he should take the iniative himself no?

Isn’t bowling what he does for a living or something?

if you are a pilot and you can’t keep the plane in the air, you are not much of a pilot are you

This basic theorem of logic, doesn't go through the heads of our legendary world beaters superstars.

What you are saying is completely gibberish to them.

i_am_ringo
March 9, 2018, 07:07 AM
The teacher can only teach when the STUDENT WANTS TO LEARN.

True for any subject. You know it to be true. Don’t you? Tell me I’m wrong.

DinRaat.
March 9, 2018, 07:18 AM
The teacher can only teach when the STUDENT WANTS TO LEARN.

True for any subject. You know it to be true. Don’t you? Tell me I’m wrong.

When ever I read your posts, I think of a wise sage with a hunched back and a wooden walking stick.

IndYeah
March 9, 2018, 10:18 AM
Taskin 85.2 mph
Rubel 86.9 mph

Mustafiz 88.5 mph

Looks like Taskin is not only a crap bowler now but a trundler as well.

When I pointed out the fact that Taskin is just an average bowler, and a raw prospect, a few months ago - I was verbally abused on here. Looks like the tube light takes some extra time to light up for a few folks!

One World
March 9, 2018, 04:46 PM
Players be wary, Eishob han korenga tan korenga type attitude needs to wash down the drain.

Watch Rabada, what did he do? Thinking.

Pitch dependent bowling makes you an ordinary predictable trundler.

When are you going to start thinking about, grip, rhythm and consistent line. Why does every fourth ball of every BD over ends into the boundary?

Same goes for spinners, eaishob slow orthodox dhuia aar koto pani khaba. Akhono ki Whatmore era-y pore thakba naki? Kichu flight, loop, wrist spin, chinaman, carrom, doosra, tisra shekho - konoi to variation nai "khali Mirpur e khellei pari aar naile hari" :facepalm:

bujhee kom
March 9, 2018, 09:29 PM
Players be wary,
Eishob han korenga tan korenga... :facepalm:

At the beginning, it is always, "han korenga tan korenga..."
But, at the end of the day, not much, same ol..."kuch nehi Bhai saheeb...only thora saat Baal chhirenga!"

Yankees
March 9, 2018, 09:47 PM
When ever I read your posts, I think of a wise sage with a hunched back and a wooden walking stick.

Yoda??

only teach, the teacher can.

only learn, what student wants.

a bolod, Taskin is.

DinRaat.
March 9, 2018, 10:54 PM
That Taskin bloke makes my blood boil, god help him, If I ever meet him in Bangladesh.

He belongs in the Vlog section of youtube, Bengali Logan Paul needs to **** off from Bangladesh cricket.

al Furqaan
March 10, 2018, 02:10 AM
When I pointed out the fact that Taskin is just an average bowler, and a raw prospect, a few months ago - I was verbally abused on here. Looks like the tube light takes some extra time to light up for a few folks!

Usually the posts of people who can't tell if 90 is greater or less than 88, aren't taken seriously even on kindergarten forums.

A random guess is not a demonstration of any level of skill. There was no analysis given beyond a open dislike of anything Bangladeshi. There was no method to the madness.

Taskin when he first hit the scene had all the raw ingredients. Decent height (he's taller than all the Indian seamers except Ishant), decent pace (terrific pace for a teenager) although his pace never developed, "strong action" as quoted by Wasim, good seam position, and good aggression. Same reason people were excited about Alzarri Joseph who seems to be struggling at the moment. Taskin at age 19 had everything Pat Cummins had at 19, except 5 km slower. At that point skill is something that is still to be determined. You can measure height, you can measure pace, you can measure seam position relative to an axis, you can see aggression. You cannot measure skill until someone has played a statistically significant number of games.

The one argument in favor of Taskin is that he has bowled on rank flat tracks for most of his career. No point even comparing him to a freak like Mustafiz, but Mashrafee has also bowled fairly well on those same tracks.