PDA

View Full Version : MATCH THREAD=>Nihadas Trophy| Match #3- BD v SL|Mar 10th, 2018|19:00 Local Time, 13:30GMT|Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Pages : [1] 2 3

aklemalp
March 9, 2018, 11:19 AM
Welcome,

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Hero_Nidahas_Trophy_2017-18_official_logo.jpg/240px-Hero_Nidahas_Trophy_2017-18_official_logo.jpg

Match #3

https://s.ndtvimg.com/images/content/2016/sep/806/courtney-walsh-bangladesh-.jpg
VS
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2017/12/20/16/wire-1943578-1513788131-194_634x899.jpg

<table style="border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;border-color:#bbb"><tr><th style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#493F3F;background-color:#9DE0AD;vertical-align:top">Teams</th><th style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#493F3F;background-color:#9DE0AD;vertical-align:top">P</th><th style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#493F3F;background-color:#9DE0AD;vertical-align:top">W</th><th style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#493F3F;background-color:#9DE0AD;vertical-align:top">L</th><th style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#493F3F;background-color:#9DE0AD;vertical-align:top">Pts</th><th style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#493F3F;background-color:#9DE0AD;vertical-align:top">Nrr</th></tr><tr><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">Sri Lanka</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">1</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">1</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">0</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">2</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">+0.759</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#E0FFEB;vertical-align:top">India</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#E0FFEB;vertical-align:top">2</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#E0FFEB;vertical-align:top">1</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#E0FFEB;vertical-align:top">1</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#E0FFEB;vertical-align:top">2</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#E0FFEB;vertical-align:top">-0.040</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">Bangladesh</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">1</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">0</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">1</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">0</td><td style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;border-color:#bbb;color:#594F4F;background-color:#C2FFD6;vertical-align:top">-0.550</td></tr></table>

Bangladesh desperately need a win to stay in contention for the final. Sri Lanka already looked impressive against India in the opening match. They are 3 for 3 in this format with Haturi as their coach.

Meanwhile Bangladesh will be looking to break the streak of successive losses to SL and India. On paper, they look like a formidable team, but the execution of targets and goals does always seem to be a mountain. But there is a good sign. They registered their highest T20 total against this same SL team a few weeks ago, only to see it being chased down in commanding fashion. Their mental fortitude and self confidence have to come to the party. It's a game of chess; one you gain the upper hand, you have to run with it. Never let the opponent as much breathe properly.
That is the mindset needed. Batsmen and bowlers have to step up.

Cricbuzz's Preview:

Bangladesh had no inkling about how things could go as horribly haywire as it has since their emphatic start in the tri-nation ODI series at home, where they began with three wins - two over Zimbabwe and one over Sri Lanka. Ever since, they have lost two ODIs, one Test and three T20Is. On Thursday night, one couldn't help but empathise with skipper Mahmudullah who was sent down a barrage of questions in the post-match press conference. And, all he had to offer everyone was, "I strongly believe we have the capability to do well, it is just about that one game which will give us our momentum back, we are waiting for that moment, if we get that, you will see a different Bangladesh."
http://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/100853/stifled-bangladesh-desperate-for-elusive-t20i-win

All the best to both teams

Go Tigerssssss! :fanflag:

Roey Haque
March 9, 2018, 01:13 PM
I hate Hathursingha so much. He really humiliated Mash. Mash even went to pilgrimage so save his face!

One World
March 9, 2018, 04:13 PM
This series was a conspiracy and we gave in well.

Proving BD team is a joke.

mehedi
March 9, 2018, 05:01 PM
We are going through a very bad phase so winning a game would need some miracles

bujhee kom
March 9, 2018, 09:47 PM
What is this NidaHas Trophy?

Is it like a Patihaash?
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/picture.php?albumid=3&pictureid=765

DinRaat.
March 9, 2018, 10:48 PM
Our fans have the gall to talk like we are king of the world, don't want to be a pessimist but this is where we stand.

Playing cricket for 25-20 odd years.

0- Tri Series win
0-World Cup wins
0-World T20 wins
Handful of overseas ODI series win against WI B and Zim Team
10 Test wins 79 Test losses and 15 draws (5 against Zimbabwe and 2 against WI B team)
Qualified for Quarter Finals once due to washout vs Australia and win against England
Qualified for CT Semi Final again due to washout Vs Australia and win against New Zealand.

Need I say more? Yet we persist with bottomless players such as Taskin Ahmed, Mehidy Hasan Miraz,Sabbir Rahman,Saifuddin.

The next bunch of players do not excite me at all, Miraz is a dust bowl bully, Taskin is a selfie star, Sabbir is a child beater and Saifuddin is a run machine.

We had 32 years to invest time in our domestic structure, we have players that use international cricket as their training ground, the Bangladesh team is far from world class and will always be associated with teams such as Zimbabwe, who can upset on their day.
We entered the tri-series with out chest thumping bravado, we left the triseries empty handed.

Its the same endless cycle, two steps forward 3 steps back. Can't ICC take over BCB cricket or appoint a foreign director.

My opinion anyway.

Moh899
March 9, 2018, 11:52 PM
I swear if i see taskin in todays match, something is gonna go down bad!!! God.. i hate this punk

roman
March 10, 2018, 12:27 AM
My interest in cricket is at an all-time low.

anon4567
March 10, 2018, 12:56 AM
Sabbir, Nasir, Litton and Taskin should pursue modelling careers. Would be better use of their *cough* *cough* talents.

Yankees
March 10, 2018, 01:33 AM
Sabbir, Nasir, Litton and Taskin should pursue modelling careers. Would be better use of their *cough* *cough* talents.

They already do dude. Except Liton, he hasnt gotten any endorsements yet. But his day will come, then he can "eshtyle" like the rest.

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 02:49 AM
Nidahas or Nihadas?

anon4567
March 10, 2018, 02:52 AM
Our fans have the gall to talk like we are king of the world, don't want to be a pessimist but this is where we stand.

Playing cricket for 25-20 odd years.

0- Tri Series win
0-World Cup wins
0-World T20 wins
Handful of overseas ODI series win against WI B and Zim Team
10 Test wins 79 Test losses and 15 draws (5 against Zimbabwe and 2 against WI B team)
Qualified for Quarter Finals once due to washout vs Australia and win against England
Qualified for CT Semi Final again due to washout Vs Australia and win against New Zealand.

- Series win overseas on any format of cricket (Apart from West Indies A,
Kenya, Zim ): 0

- Asia Cup Wins: 0

- Test match won by an innings: 0

- 5 match ODI series wins: 6, against Zimbabwe (5- only 1 of those overseas), West Indies (1).

And we dare think we aren't still minnows.

Yankees
March 10, 2018, 02:55 AM
Nidahas or Nihadas?

Need-a-hash

Night_wolf
March 10, 2018, 02:59 AM

this is the point table for 2015 World cup

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1987&stc=1&d=1520668574

even if we lost by gazillion runs vs Australia show me how we would not have qualified? you are saying that win vs england was nothing?

you guys who are watching BD cricket for 5/6 years have no Idea of how bad BD was. this team came into the test arena without a FC system. aise jita dekhe gaye akhon choto khato achievement kisui lagena. I am not saying to be satisfied with what we achieved but that doesn't give anyone the right to ridicule it

Yankees
March 10, 2018, 03:09 AM
this is the point table for 2015 World cup

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1987&stc=1&d=1520668574

even if we lost by gazillion runs vs Australia show me how we would not have qualified? you are saying that win vs england was nothing?

you guys who are watching BD cricket for 5/6 years have no Idea of how bad BD was. this team came into the test arena without a FC system. aise jita dekhe gaye akhon choto khato achievement kisui lagena. I am not saying to be satisfied with what we achieved but that doesn't give anyone the right to ridicule it

this is perhaps the most accurate table finish ever. None of the team beat any of the team(s) above them, and (with the exception of Aus-BD washout), every team beat the team(s) below them.

NoName
March 10, 2018, 03:43 AM
They already do dude. Except Liton, he hasnt gotten any endorsements yet. But his day will come, then he can "eshtyle" like the rest.

Litton seems to have more "eshtyle" than the others tbh

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 05:53 AM
Yep. The directors have agreed to play Liton till he gets an endorsement. This will get him a larger SoMe following. Then he too will have fans that support him before supporting the team. That is the end goal. Create a losing team that is still liked by the fans.

Shaan
March 10, 2018, 08:12 AM
shalar nijere onek gali-gallaj korsi gotokal je eisob bolod der khela ar dekhum na, kintu behaya kuttar moto aj tik i boisa aci PC'r samne kokhon khela shuru hobe. Ar bou er jhari'r kotha tho bad i dilam :)

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 08:20 AM
Not happy with toss decision

I am like Dhoni or Ponting

Win toss and bat first. Only putu putu team who are afraid of batting bowls first.

Night_wolf
March 10, 2018, 08:21 AM
shalar nijere onek gali-gallaj korsi gotokal je eisob bolod der khela ar dekhum na, kintu behaya kuttar moto aj tik i boisa aci PC'r samne kokhon khela shuru hobe. Ar bou er jhari'r kotha tho bad i dilam :)

lol sob amara aki rokomer behaya :lol:

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 08:26 AM
sandunr: "I am a Sri Lankan supporter, and I love to see Sri Lankans fight to be back on the winning track. Hoping to see our little master ,KJ (Kusal Janith) to beat the Bangladeshi bowlers all around the park."

:-| :-| :-|

Shaan
March 10, 2018, 08:29 AM
good toss, now use the cloudy condition and pitch movement properly. I am just too scared of beauty boy Taskin he might give the hit me balls in every over one or two :(

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 08:31 AM
good toss, now use the cloudy condition and pitch movement properly. I am just too scared of beauty boy Taskin he might give the hit me balls in every over one or two :(

That you can be 200% sure. Even on his best days, he bowled those hit me bouncers.

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 08:32 AM
Any links? Please paste. Thanks in advance.

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 08:33 AM
Kee Hobe ajke

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 08:33 AM
I have so much HATE for Hathuri and also we are losing against his team.

:head:

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 08:34 AM
Can we bounce back in get back to winning ways?

Shaan
March 10, 2018, 08:35 AM
we are gonna win this match today boys, no worries !

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 08:35 AM
^Not if we have Mushfiqur in the team. That piece of turd.

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 08:36 AM
This **** looks ominous.

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 08:37 AM
Hope SL score 200 today, Sabbir always comes to form against SL. #FACT!

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 08:37 AM
^Not if we have Mushfiqur in the team. That piece of turd.

Mushfiq won us the match against India where Tendulkar scored his 100th Hundred.

>:)

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 08:38 AM
^ He is a locker room cancer. Historically bad wk. Deadbeat captain. Lame corny character.

Blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while.

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 08:39 AM
^ He is a locker room cancer. Historically bad wk. Deadbeat captain. Lame corny character.

You forgot to add midget.

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 08:41 AM
^ Haha, but no, I don't hold people'e height against them. Just look at Mominul, may be the only proper batsman in the so called cricket crazy nation.

Shaan
March 10, 2018, 08:41 AM

Blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while.
how do you know all the dressing room stuff to my curiosity!
Rahim only problem is his brain firt apart from that he is still one of the best bat in our team.

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 08:44 AM
^ I can read body language. I remember everything, I remember how many chances that piss poor wk got to improve his batting till he was decent. So I have a historical perspective. And also I have inside sources.

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 08:46 AM
I am sorry to inform you guys, but the match may be lost already. Bowling first was not a good option. Bd cannot chase in T20s. How many times has Mahmadullah conceded the chase in t20s? He is happy to cross 150. Not interested in winning.

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 08:47 AM
Again very bad team selection. Clearly they don't have plan.

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 08:48 AM
Taskin has got a head full of turd. Wouldn't be surprised if he's got mad cow disease.

skfahmed406
March 10, 2018, 08:48 AM
Any links to watch plzz?

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 08:49 AM
Dumbass starts with a 4, why are we paying this guy.

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 08:50 AM
Taskin Ahmed is a grade A ****wit, please dont come near BD cricket ever again.

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 08:51 AM
SL players love dolly bouncers. Our pacers will serve it through out the match.

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 08:51 AM
Taskin Ahmed to BKG Mendis, SIX runs, hip-high short ball on leg stump, skids on at 136ks, Taskin's pace works against him. Mendis swivels on the back foot and launches a pull over the long leg boundary. This wasn't off the edge. This was off the middle

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 08:53 AM
Is Bd the worst at rotating strike in world cricket right now? I just noticed how the Lankans are picking up singles at will, rarely any dot balls.

skfahmed406
March 10, 2018, 08:54 AM
any live link plz?

Match Adda
Taskin over wasn’t bad , but he’s very unlucky luck going on with himself

ToBeFair
Is Bd the worst at rotating strike in world cricket right now? I just noticed how the Lankans are picking up singles at will, rarely any dot balls.

We are lazy - don't want to run. Easy ones remain dots and twos remain one.

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 08:55 AM
Why can't M'Fizz have a smoother release? It looks like he is bending his wrist just before delivery. Just let it go in one motion.

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 08:55 AM
Match Over

SL 24/0 after two over

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 08:56 AM
No yorkers at all. All short.

Mas_UK25
March 10, 2018, 08:56 AM
Taskin bowles a short ball every over. They don’t even reach head height! If you gonna bowl short make sure its a proper bouncer!

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 08:57 AM
First ball of Rubel - WHACK

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 09:00 AM
Rubel Hossain to Gunathilaka, 1 run, short and rushes the batsman into a pull, 145ks, pace like fire, miscued to deep midwicket

145k+ speed

NoName
March 10, 2018, 09:00 AM
Mashallah

Peace out

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 09:02 AM
Taskin Ahmed to BKG Mendis, SIX runs,

:facepalm: :floor: :goal:

Shadow
That was some shot.

Roey Haque
Kusal Mendis is sonning Taskin.

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 09:03 AM
Can someone slap the idiot Taskin?

Shadow
Another one has been dispatched.

DinRaat.
Waiting for Al-Furqaan to justify Taskin's selection...

ToBeFair
Toss e jite fielding nise, kaptain sahab koise pitch theke naki kisu advantage pabe, pitch naki somewhat dry chilo

Ki advatage paitese

Its raining six and four

:hairpull:

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 09:04 AM
Mendis's strike rate 200+

nsuRocks
oh Gunathilaka u beauty

Match Adda
I can see Bd trying today .... luck is not favoring

WarWolf
BATSMEN R B 4s 6s SR
MD Gunathilaka*(lhb) 21 13 2 1 161.53
BKG Mendis(rhb) 22 8 1

ToBeFair
BTW, what's the highest T20I innings score? Hopefully SL will break that today. Go SL!

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 09:05 AM
World class Walsh. World class Taskin. World class Mushfiqur.

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 09:05 AM
Who is the stupid who took Taskin in this match after watching the last match performance!

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 09:06 AM
No varying the pace, no yorkers, every ball is a short ball at the same pace.

What is Walsh, that fraud, teaching these guys?

WarWolf
From CI...

Naseef: "@Dev, Rubel surely showed some control there!! But having someone like Taskin will keep hurting us till he learns more than just trying to bowl fast."

Vixen
wide from taskin

Shadow
March 10, 2018, 09:07 AM
Mushfiqur lets one go.

ToBeFair
Six wides after two sixes

WONDERFUL Taskin

WarWolf
220 will be the target for BD- my prediction

Roey Haque
Love the atmosphere though. Great crowd! Too bad they came to see their team take on an amateur side.

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 09:08 AM
Where is Asad? I hope he is loving his boy Taskin performing as per expection.

ToBeFair
220 will be the target for BD- my prediction

Bepar na, Shabbir achyey, will be a walk in the park :D

Roey Haque
Mushfiq can't even hold that. And still wants to keep.

Roni_uk
Wow Taskin... beautiful - 33 runs in 2 overs!!

Shaan
Taskin may be the worst bowler in history..

ahnaf
March 10, 2018, 09:09 AM
He wants to be an allrounder. Baba tumi age tomar bowling thik koro. All rounder hobe uni? Faijlamir r jaiga pay na..

Match Adda
22 runs from taskin 2nd over will kick him out for rest

Moh899
****in taskin... for Gods sske leave BD team for good please

nsuRocks
March 10, 2018, 09:10 AM
Musta da Fizz

Mas_UK25
Taskin too expensive for T20s. ODI only format he should master his crafts. His lengths ans short balls might be blocked or taken bit easier in odi which is longer but in t20s even Png batsmen will smash him

DinRaat.
Worst bowler in the history of BD cricket, at-least Shahadat had some decent performances.

Match Adda
Bd teams full of comics

ToBeFair
52 after four overs

This is not just a powerful start by numbers, such start is enough to break you psychologically and put
you out of the game

This a type of start that is pure insult and slap to your capability

Shadow
Mustafizur gets Gunathilaka.

Vixen
fizz got gunathilka.

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 09:11 AM
Enough.

Off to see the last 10 mins of the Man Utd Liverpool match. Enjoy the world class wicketkeeping of Mushfiq, the greatest bowling coach of all time Walsh, and ferocious strike rate of Mahmadullah when we chase.

Roni_uk
March 10, 2018, 09:11 AM
good one from Mustafiz - that is why he is 'world class'

Mas_UK25
March 10, 2018, 09:12 AM
This has a Ipl vibe. First time I’ve seen sri lankan crowds this nice without those usual musical instruments used which bores the hell out of me. Last game against Ind has boosted them more.

Good to see. Have a soft spot for SL cricket team.

skfahmed406
link plz

Vixen
Kusal Perera, comes to the crease

Nasif
This is unacceptable!

At least a wicket now. We need 2 more wickets ASAP to get some control in the game.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:13 AM
fizz to kusal, wide ball.

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 09:14 AM
Mustafiz and sakib own Bd .... rest just a fill up ....gone

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 09:15 AM
This is unacceptable!

At least a wicket now. We need 2 more wickets ASAP to get some control in the game.

Unacceptable

Seems you have not been following BD cricket lately.

Unacceptable is the new acceptable.

BTW, another FOUR. :goal:

WarWolf
He wants to be an allrounder. Baba tumi age tomar bowling thik koro. All rounder hobe uni? Faijlamir r jaiga pay na..
The mindset is not correct in this team.

Leafs PWN
This series is win-win. If we continue to get ****ed, Walsh and co will be on the hot seat, if they already weren't.

Just enjoy da show

Mas_UK25
March 10, 2018, 09:17 AM
Bowling is garbage. Poor areas absolutely easy stuffs. Nothing consistent on the good areas fullish. The ball he got gunanthilak was fullish at the stumps.

They Bowl full but offside wide, short that too wide or down leg.

Man. Bd needs bowling coach badly. Walsh doesn’t understand the asian pitches and bowling . Bd bowlers not like giant windies of past bowling short balls to bounce them out

Shadow
Beautiful batting.

Vixen
4 from kusal.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:18 AM
Last 4 overs. 47 runs, 1 wkts

Roni_uk
March 10, 2018, 09:19 AM
what happened to al the spinners?

6th over.... pacers still on and the runs flowing like Niagara falls

ToBeFair
Even the word TORTURE does not describe this performance.

Leafs PWN
Beautiful batting.

Yep excellent T20 batting. Good to watch.

Match Adda
Haturi making lanka the way he wanted to make it .... which he couldn’t do with dolls and mama boys in Bd

Shadow
70 runs from the powerplay.

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 09:20 AM
If Sabbir scores a ton and we get close or win, safe to say he can pardoned for all his previous performances.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:20 AM
another 4 from kusal

Leafs PWN
March 10, 2018, 09:21 AM
If Sabbir scores a ton and we get close or win, safe to say he can pardoned for all his previous performances.

Not really. One good performance does not justify all of his failures so far.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:21 AM
Mehidy Hasan, comes into the attack

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 09:24 AM
Only 3 given by Miraz .... something coming

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:24 AM
Last 4 overs. 38 runs, 1 wkts

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 09:25 AM
From CI-
Ashik Aznad: "BD pacers can see that SL batsmen are good at short balls and they still persisted the whole powerplay bowling short bowls and getting smacked. When will they learn?" ---

skfahmed406
March 10, 2018, 09:26 AM
Any one capable of sharing a live link to watch?

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 09:26 AM
Singles are too easy.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:33 AM
6 from kusal.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:34 AM
with this CRR, they will make it 200+.

Shadow
March 10, 2018, 09:34 AM
98 from the first ten.

AGC
March 10, 2018, 09:35 AM
Any links guys? Thanks.

Abid_Khan
March 10, 2018, 09:36 AM
http://cdn3.crichd.info/channel-17-live-streaming

Shadow
March 10, 2018, 09:37 AM
Runs are coming very easily. 50 runs partnership in very quick time between kusal P. and kusal M.

aklemalp
March 10, 2018, 09:38 AM
Gotta Love the freedom that Kusal Mendis has under Haturi.

Probably what Haturasinghe wanted to do with Soumya

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:40 AM
6 from kusal.

Mas_UK25
Good pitch but BD bowled first 8 overs like a nets throw down. Taskin, rubel all of them bowl short wide full and wide, in the zone up and over outside off. Only few balls been exactly right.

Shadow
Incredible shot by Mendis.

DinRaat.
Just lol.

Roni_uk
March 10, 2018, 09:41 AM
230 - would be the target!!!!

BIG humiliation is coming up. I can now see why SL invited us to this tri-nation tournament.

aklemalp
March 10, 2018, 09:42 AM
6 from kusal.

Which Kusal? :-B

Mas_UK25
March 10, 2018, 09:42 AM
Fizz bowled short this joker needs to be told u never got any wickets in your golden phase of cricket with that type of ball. Where is ur freaking rader thar worked for you, gone???

Shadow
March 10, 2018, 09:43 AM
Bangladeshi fielders are playing dodge ball. Balls flying everywhere.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:45 AM
wide ball.

Fazal
March 10, 2018, 09:45 AM
What a joke game.

They should recall the team back before they embarrass us further.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:46 AM
Which Kusal? :-B

kusal mendis, Sire.

Mas_UK25
March 10, 2018, 09:46 AM
All of them got legendary respect in BD too early. Fans took them to heart too soon. And we know what happens after we become complacent in life. Most of them have endorsements bpl earnings. Even though it’s not the richesr of riches, but it’s sufficient for them from where they came from... and getting easily satisfied is normal for BD players.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:48 AM
4 from parera.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:49 AM
back to back two 4s from parera.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:50 AM
6 from mendis.

Mas_UK25
It’s like of them... just cba to bowl to a decent line, going through the motions and maybe even just too happy to be in the Island enjoying some nice summer vaction, with big papa Walshy...

Vixen
Last 4 overs. 54 runs, 0 wkts

Night_wolf
we are back to the era where SL used to walk over us..oh wait that era was only 3 years ago??

One World
March 10, 2018, 09:51 AM
So bowling to the same batsmen in same stupid fashion while expecting to get them cheaply - keep doing the same thing and expect different result - the way to gutter

Fazal
Without a proper baby seater ..I mean proper head coach they should not play any international game.

Vixen
mendis gone.

DinRaat.
One retard replaces another.

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 09:52 AM
Finally! Damage is done you bumbling dotard.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:55 AM
shanaka out.

bujhee kom
Oooowww...Khela ki jome utheche?

Night_wolf
Do you guys know Mahmudullah is number 6 in current T20 AR ranking :lol:

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 09:56 AM
CRR is not droping. its more thn 10 per ov.

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 09:57 AM
I need to kill someone. It is unbearable

bujhee kom
Do you guys know Mahmudullah is number 6 in current T20 AR ranking :lol:

Mahm,udullah is a Chagol!

Vixen
4 from parera.

bujhee kom
I need to kill someone. It is unbearable
Kill me Wolfie!
Kill me and put me out of my misery!

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 09:58 AM
Taskin again .... surely Riad showed his captaincy

Vixen
150 up for SL.

bujhee kom
Ghum theke uthei dekhi Tamasha!
I could have just slept more!

bujhee kom
March 10, 2018, 09:59 AM
Rongo-Tamasha!
Cricket...screw cricket...sour grapes for me...Angoor fol Chukka!
From now on I will follow Baseball..No, I will follow Ladies Softball...no more cricket for me!
Jennie Finch pitches a lot better and faster than these fools!

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 10:01 AM
Taskin spot confirmed for the next 4 years.

Vixen
March 10, 2018, 10:01 AM
Last 4 overs, 39 runs, 3 wkts

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 10:02 AM
Sabbir having a great time ..3 wickets taken by him :)

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 10:02 AM
I think we might relive 2016 Asia cup 86 by Sabbir.

ahnaf
March 10, 2018, 10:04 AM
Why is shabbir acting up after taking these catches? Match is already 70-30 in favor of SL. Is this too hard to understand? Definition of brain dead person.

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 10:05 AM
Riad the bowler .... good

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 10:05 AM
Bd will chase down today .... nothing to lose except fire works

Shadow
March 10, 2018, 10:08 AM
Tharanga too is hitting the ball well.

Night_wolf
Why is shabbir acting up after taking these catches? Match is already 70-30 in favor of SL. Is this too hard to understand? Definition of brain dead person.

he took 3 catches, may be will hit a six..in his book thats an outstanding performance

WarWolf
Rubel is the new Taskin

Shadow

That's a good question.

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 10:09 AM
Too many vhua ball

Night_wolf
March 10, 2018, 10:09 AM
I think we might relive 2016 Asia cup 86 by Sabbir.

have any of your sabbir predictions ever came to life?

Mas_UK25
March 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
Thats it im off to work. 4pm start today.

Rubel absolute junk deliver to taranga on the legs half volley. These morons dont have any education in terms of cricket

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 10:12 AM
To be honest, Rubel, Taskin, Shafiul - no matter how exciting they seemed at the beginning, they were never good bowlers - only occasional descent spells

All of them bowl boundary ball EVERY OVER

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 10:12 AM
It is hopelessly funny

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 10:13 AM
Can Parera score a ton today?

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 10:17 AM
Rubel and Taskin- who is worse?

Shadow
March 10, 2018, 10:17 AM
Rubel is bowling short ball like his life is depending on it.

tonoy
March 10, 2018, 10:22 AM
What a pathetic team.

ToBeFair
March 10, 2018, 10:22 AM
Also today's game shows that we are no match when it come to INTENSE modern cricket.

If you look at SA, ENG, AUS, IND - all good team play intense cricket now a days. Gone are the days of sub-standard pitches and low scoring games. In modern cricket, you must be able to hit boundaries regularly, run hard, score big whether you are batting first or chasing, field exceptionally, and also bowl with discipline and intensity throughout.

We have failed to move to that tier of intense cricket. Yes,we have had a few test wins and some series wins at home, but those came in our home conditions and sub-standard low scoring pitches.

Our low intensity game sustained us a few years and deluded us with a few wins, but not anymore. SL is picking up that intensity and they are making real progress. As for us, we still remained good enough to compete with Zim and such.

Night_wolf
March 10, 2018, 10:24 AM
Rubel and taskin gave 85 runs in 7 overs for 1 wicket

Rubel is not a T20 or Test bowler, taskin is a nothing bowler

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 10:25 AM
Yep, wasn't wrong. Good thing I switched over to the Man Utd Liverpool match. Sri Lanka vs MinnowDesh.

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 10:28 AM
This is frightening for the future. Bd struggle to chase 160 in T20s, how on earth will they chase 200+?

To SL's credit, that is what you call "batting someone out of the game"

That is another loss for Mamadoola now. And another curse from God to Bd team for selecting that lame character Mushfiq.

Night_wolf
March 10, 2018, 10:29 AM
Mullah looks like he is going to cry. thats it for mahmudullah captain experiment. he can captain his BPL sides

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 10:29 AM
220 was my prediction, very much there.

aklemalp
March 10, 2018, 10:30 AM
At this point, I wouldn't mind seeing a clean slate. Starting from a new.

These replacement players and 'seniors' are beyond atrocious.

T20 has never been BD's game.

There is not one T20 specialist in the team (no, Shakib and Mustafizur aren't specialists)

nsuRocks
March 10, 2018, 10:30 AM
if bangladesh get booked for below 150 they should lose t20 status if that is even a thing

Night_wolf
March 10, 2018, 10:32 AM
SL came to BD and gave their terrible run of form to Bangladesh

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 10:32 AM
Sabbir Rahman :)

Shadow
March 10, 2018, 10:33 AM
Sabbir Rahman :)

Yes, What about him ?

DinRaat.
March 10, 2018, 10:35 AM
Yes, What about him ?

You will find out soon. :up: :notworthy: :)

Night_wolf
March 10, 2018, 10:37 AM
You will find out soon. :up: :notworthy: :)

we dont need to find out we already know what that hack will do

Fazal
March 10, 2018, 10:39 AM
Don't worry Tamim will reply back with a 50 with a solid SR 70.

nsuRocks
March 10, 2018, 10:39 AM
we dont need to find out we already know what that hack will do

20 ball 22 then knighted for life 😂

tiger1000
March 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
To be honest, Rubel, Taskin, Shafiul - no matter how exciting they seemed at the beginning, they were never good bowlers - only occasional descent spells

All of them bowl boundary ball EVERY OVER

Rubel and taskin have both contributed in us winning big matches

One seems past it after injury, other is an idiot who can't bowl without streak or mash

I said this during the world Cup, everyone said I was being unfair calling him stupid player, signs were clear then

nsuRocks
March 10, 2018, 10:42 AM
Don't worry Tamim will reply back with a 50 with a solid SR 70.

😂😂😂
that's too much! his strike rate will be atleast 90-99!

tiger1000
March 10, 2018, 10:42 AM
126 coming up

roman
March 10, 2018, 10:44 AM
So how much will BD score today? 150 runs will be an achievement for them.

roman
March 10, 2018, 10:47 AM
Areyyy..Tamim knows how to hit boundary?

aklemalp
March 10, 2018, 10:49 AM
Tamim SR over 200

al-Sagar
Six by liton

aklemalp
Akila with those dot balls

nsuRocks
March 10, 2018, 10:50 AM
shabash Liton

al-Sagar
10'from that over too

But still behind

Night_wolf
at least they are trying

WarWolf
Inability to take singles gets evident.

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 10:51 AM
Four by tamim

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 10:52 AM
Seven from first 3 balls

Need 8 more or more from last 3

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 10:54 AM
Dilscoop attempt missed

Followed by slower...... Two dots

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 10:54 AM
Whadda shot by liton das......

That was huuuuuge

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 10:55 AM
Best shot by liton das I have ever seen

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 10:56 AM
Another first ball of the over for four

nsuRocks
classy late cut from tamim
keyword: placement

Match Adda
My god liton 666 damm hit ....

al-Sagar
Back to back 🔙

Shaan
whatta shot!! this guy should just play calm and play according the ball.

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 10:58 AM
Luck with tamim 44

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 10:58 AM
Can liton end with a bang?

nsuRocks
March 10, 2018, 10:59 AM
Liton Liton Liton

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 10:59 AM
Yes he can..........

Six

Rifat
March 10, 2018, 11:00 AM
link please? willow not showing this...

Match Adda
66666 yessss marrrr liton mar .... somaya dekh beta

Shaan
Liton has some class but he looks some time in too much hurry, if he plays his shoulder down and play with his merit he can play big innings

al-Sagar
Fifty uppa

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 11:01 AM
Need 30 more from last 2 ov to keep it down

anon4567
March 10, 2018, 11:01 AM
cdn5.crichd.be/channel-16-live-streaming

nsuRocks
March 10, 2018, 11:02 AM
yeah Liton for President

al-Sagar
And six more

Match Adda
444444 liton ur the Dad today ... marrrr papon wants it

Shaan
now we know that we have some young guys for t20,

Shaan
March 10, 2018, 11:03 AM
hahaha Liton in Beasty mood !!

nsuRocks
paddled hook!

Match Adda
6666666666 liton the king... our new sen

Austin 3:!6
March 10, 2018, 11:06 AM
Easy win for Bangladesh

aklemalp
This is a real tushy spanking

Match Adda
If Bd manage to win this ... I believe it will change the bds past 6 month

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 11:07 AM
Somaya come late .... liton we need

al-Sagar
March 10, 2018, 11:07 AM
Last over of pp

aklemalp
March 10, 2018, 11:08 AM
Waiting for the crash and burn?

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 11:09 AM
Tamim mar beta .... Khali lbw hote chai

Match Adda
March 10, 2018, 11:10 AM
:flag:6666666666 liton what a man 66666 what

anon4567
Litton

al-Sagar
Liton gone

aklemalp
And he's out

Shadow
March 10, 2018, 11:11 AM
That was a good little innings from Liton Das.

Roni_uk
March 10, 2018, 11:11 AM
Well played Liton Das... very impressive. Unlucky out!!!