PDA

View Full Version : Win or lose, Taskin needs to go

Rifat_02
March 10, 2018, 01:05 PM
The way this guy is bowling he will cost us a match sooner rather than later . His
performance has been poor for a long time now, needs to go back and fix his bowling . We have other t20 pacers who has done well in BPL it makes no sense going with him on and on.

WarWolf
March 10, 2018, 01:09 PM
He is an idiot. His thought process as a bowler is not up to international standard

MHRAM
March 10, 2018, 01:10 PM
he is losing the plot really

next match need to play Rahi or Rony

simon
March 10, 2018, 01:38 PM
Totally agree.
He is a very dumb kind of a player.
Also drop Sub-bir ffs.

Night_wolf
March 10, 2018, 01:41 PM
Sabbir out Ariful in

Tashkin out Rony in

Rubel out Abu jayed in please

adamnsu
March 10, 2018, 01:42 PM
it is clear he has no control over his bowling and doesn’t have any game sense.

Bowling friendly bouncers and no line and length is criminal.

Drop him

Max100
March 10, 2018, 01:54 PM
Sabbir out Ariful in

Tashkin out Rony in

agree. 100%

incase, if we replace soumya, we should add nurul

Tausif
March 10, 2018, 02:10 PM
Taskin is just bad. Not even fast anymore. Serving pies throughout the match.

I bet he will play the next game too. Must be nice having seniors as your best buddies.

adamnsu
March 10, 2018, 02:16 PM
What Taskin is to t20 bowing is what Sarkar is to t20 batting. Both should go IMO

MHRAM
March 10, 2018, 02:32 PM
What Taskin is to t20 bowing is what Sarkar is to t20 batting. Both should go IMO

sarkar has good average in this format unlike taskin who dont add anything

Roey Haque
March 10, 2018, 02:41 PM
Task-out!

Signed.

Replace him with the underrated Hider.

aklemalp
March 10, 2018, 02:43 PM
Task-out!

Signed.

Replace him with the underrated Hider.

Signed as well. It's time to bring someone in who's a proven T20 bowler.

Yankees
March 10, 2018, 03:19 PM

Sarkar has been our best t20 the last two years. Kick out tamim, mullah, mushy before questioning sarkar.

Yankees
March 10, 2018, 03:20 PM
I dont see Taskin getting any better. Theres no hope for him. It's time to cut our losses.

Shingara
March 10, 2018, 03:40 PM
Taskin is now Flopskin or Trashkin. No control of line and length. Keeps getting hammered. Gave away 23 runs in one over, was it ?

adamnsu
March 10, 2018, 03:48 PM
Sarkar has been our best t20 the last two years. Kick out tamim, mullah, mushy before questioning sarkar.

Kick out Tamim? Under what logic? He has a better average in t20 batting that too playing more games.

And if he was rubbish how come Tamim gets picked to play in international t20 leagues.

Mahmadullah and Mushfiqur are eventually going to get the boot.

NoName
March 10, 2018, 04:24 PM
Kick out Tamim? Under what logic? He has a better average in t20 batting that too playing more games.

And if he was rubbish how come Tamim gets picked to play in international t20 leagues.

After today's match neither of them will be leaving the T20 team unless they retire.

tiger1000
March 10, 2018, 05:57 PM
Yh for Hider, not for Abu jayed

Watching him bowl now

His first over went for 13,he didn't really bowl a bad ball an inside edge that could have bowled him out, went for 4, 6 was from a top edge and on a flat pitch a bowler who bangs it in will struggle with those

Second over -

1 - over pitched - great shot 6
2 - good ball 1
3 - slightly over pitched, great shot 6
4 - good ball .
5 - good ball 2lb
6 - poor ball, good idea poorly executed wide
6 - poor ball, mushfiq poor concedes 4- 5wide
6 - slightly over pitched 1

First over was decent

Second was awful

G-man
March 10, 2018, 06:10 PM
Tell him to take his selfie stick with him! Useless piece of crap

mufi_02
March 10, 2018, 07:22 PM
he is painful to watch. all these short balls followed by length balls. when he was included, Nannu said it was because of his pace. but he is the slowest among the 3 (him, rubel, fizz).

and SS should stay. he is better than Imrul. but for the love of God, SS should improve his bowling. this will add value to him. if he can bowl 2-3 overs then we don't need trash like Taskin. SS can follow Thisara Perera in that matter.

Yankees
March 10, 2018, 07:47 PM

Under the logic that players should be picked based on form and not fan-perceived quality. Tamim's avg is 16.86 in T20I the last 3 years againt top 8 teams, significantly lower than Sarker, Mullah and Mushy.

And don't say T20 leagues, it's literally one league: PSL, which is nothing special.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=3;filter=advanced;opposition=1;op position=2;opposition=3;opposition=4;opposition=5; opposition=6;opposition=7;opposition=8;orderby=bat ting_average;spanmax2=11+Mar+2018;spanmin2=11+Mar+ 2015;spanval2=span;team=25;template=results;type=b atting

ronyahm
March 10, 2018, 08:38 PM
BCB needs Taskin or else they will lose significant ticket revenue from female supporters

aklemalp
March 10, 2018, 08:46 PM
BCB needs Taskin or else they will lose significant ticket revenue from female supporters

Post of the day :notworthy:

jeesh
March 11, 2018, 05:15 AM
How is he bowling at 127-128?

Soumya himself bowls at 125-126.

DinRaat.
March 11, 2018, 05:38 AM
People laughed when I said performances goes down after marriage, yet here we are.

Night_wolf
March 11, 2018, 05:41 AM
People laughed when I said performances goes down after marriage, yet here we are.

marriage has nothing to do with it. tendulkar was married at 21.

its the brainless idiot who is marrying. his reason for early marriage was he doesn't want to cheat his gf. what can you expect from a bozo who thinks like that

DinRaat.
March 11, 2018, 05:46 AM
marriage has nothing to do with it. tendulkar was married at 21.

its the brainless idiot who is marrying. his reason for early marriage was he doesn't want to cheat his gf. what can you expect from a bozo who thinks like that

I have a graphic right here, but don't count on it to be entirely valid(sample size too small)

http://images.indianexpress.com/2016/04/batsmen-m.jpg

Just something I find funny, guess the stress gets to you. :lol:

Mas_UK25
March 11, 2018, 05:47 AM
It depends.

If a youngster coming from such and such background and u know sudden fame and all media hype, endorsements. It can be overwhelming and also having a lover, then getting married and lots added onto the mind. Especially if this youngster is less wise and understanding of things then mentally he or even she will struggle to keep focus well.

Taskin needs a 6months to a year out of International to settle and plan ahead. Enjoy early days, go vacations, hero. Play domestic and plan your game for 2019 50ov WC. Don’t bother putting yourself in line for T20i squad, just play domestif t20. Get to focus on ODI, which I think is best suited for Taskin.

tiger1000
March 11, 2018, 06:13 AM

Because that's idiotic, and I pointed to many other more relevant factors that often coincided with marriage, when you posted, correlation is not causation

aklemalp
March 11, 2018, 06:32 AM
Navjot Sidhu must have really liked his bed..
:-B

mij
March 11, 2018, 10:33 AM
Taskin lots of promise no action.

One World
March 11, 2018, 10:37 AM
Alamin Bowling >>> Tasking Bowling

Alamin looks >> Taskin looks

Glad to have a different perspective

Yankees
March 11, 2018, 11:27 AM
I have a graphic right here, but don't count on it to be entirely valid(sample size too small)

http://images.indianexpress.com/2016/04/batsmen-m.jpg

Just something I find funny, guess the stress gets to you. :lol:

A lot of American football coaches institute a "no s*x before games" rule. Apparently it has to do with not sapping your aggression, etc. Looks like cricket has no such rules.

MHRAM
March 11, 2018, 12:36 PM
Bangladeshi people get worse after marriage because their intimacy is pretty bad. They take off their women's clothing and they don't see bodies like those you see in adult-sites and eventually there hopes and dreams crash and their midnight action sucks too
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Rifat_02
March 11, 2018, 12:46 PM
We are linking his bad performance to marriage now? How many legends of the game stayed single all their career?

The fame has probably got to him, but the selectors are doing no favors by picking him again and again instead of sending a message that he needs to improve his game outside the national team. Performance not past reputation or popularity should be the criteria for selection.

i_am_ringo
March 11, 2018, 04:20 PM
This is called lying with statistics. Ramiz, Shane, AB didn’t change. Sidhu shot up over 300%.

Yea right. False correlation galore.

A more likely explanation is when he had to correct his bowling action, the new bowling movement isn’t very effective. It doesn’t have the zip to it.

A lot of these bowlers come back after bowling action changes and are not the same. example: Ajmal... almost auto wicket taker to ... quiet retirement.

i_am_ringo
March 11, 2018, 04:30 PM
You won’t like me saying this but the umpire that reported him was basically right. he was putting a little bit more SPICE into his bowling action that allowed him to hit the deck hard.

He can’t do it anymore with correct action which tells me it was only successful because he had an illegal advantage

DinRaat.
March 11, 2018, 05:16 PM
Bangladeshi people get worse after marriage because their intimacy is pretty bad. They take off their women's clothing and they don't see bodies like those you see in adult-sites and eventually there hopes and dreams crash and their midnight action sucks too

Oh my god! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nearly dropped my laptop, reading this one. :floor:

kalpurush
March 11, 2018, 05:40 PM
Sabbir out Ariful in

Tashkin out Rony in

RBX can be useful against the Indians IMHO - so play him against India and replaced him against Sri Lanka :)

kalpurush
March 11, 2018, 05:41 PM
I wonder why Taskin was bring back to the team?

Our selectors are as brainless as our Taskin at times... :(

NoName
March 11, 2018, 06:16 PM
Some of these comments here lol

Rinathq
March 12, 2018, 01:07 AM

Ok this has to be best comment in 2018..... someone mark it, stamp it, screenshot it...