PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations BD and fans

IndYeah
March 11, 2018, 05:40 AM
Bit late, but felt like it.

I may not care for a subsection of the BD fans and their infantile immature antics, but always happy to see BD do well. I was following the game on mobile, and when the 17th and 18th over went the way they did, I started thinking uh oh, are they going to mess this up too? Was a fun game to follow. Little man's celebrations at the end there were a bit OTT though.

Night_wolf
March 11, 2018, 05:45 AM
its always like I may not like some of you guys but well played. if your congrats is genuine you'll forget about those subsection of fans and just congratulate the team.

I also don't like subsection of indian fans but I don't start with I may not like some of you but well played India

IndYeah
March 11, 2018, 05:54 AM
Sorry if you didn't like my post, but just posted my thoughts. It is what it is.

One World
March 11, 2018, 10:34 AM
Well said Night Wolf, it is always that dark psycho inside us.

Yankees
March 11, 2018, 11:18 AM
Bit late, but felt like it.

I may not care for a subsection of the BD fans and their infantile immature antics, but always happy to see BD do well. I was following the game on mobile, and when the 17th and 18th over went the way they did, I started thinking uh oh, are they going to mess this up too? Was a fun game to follow. Little man's celebrations at the end there were a bit OTT though.

Thanks IndYea for the well wishes.

I may not care for a subsection of Ind fans and their infantile immature antics, but always happy to see well wishes. I was following the ind-SA series on mobile, and when SA won the 3rd game, I started thinking uh oh are they going to mess this up too? Was fun to follow. Little man Kohli's antics were a bit OTT though.

cricket_king
March 11, 2018, 06:19 PM
Thanks IndYea for the well wishes.

I may not care for a subsection of Ind fans and their infantile immature antics, but always happy to see well wishes. I was following the ind-SA series on mobile, and when SA won the 3rd game, I started thinking uh oh are they going to mess this up too? Was fun to follow. Little man Kohli's antics were a bit OTT though.

lolololol.

cricket_king
March 11, 2018, 06:20 PM
The OP is every Indian I've ever met.

Vixen
March 12, 2018, 08:28 AM
congrats to BD

adamnsu
March 12, 2018, 08:41 AM
congrats to BD

Thanks bro! this how a proper congrats is done with no side pinches and seems more genuine IMO

bujhee kom
March 12, 2018, 09:24 AM
congrats to BD

Thanks bro! this how a proper congrats is done with no side pinches and seems more genuine IMO

Very true Adam bhai. I agree.
Vixen bhai always shows respect, humbleness and modesty. These are beautiful human qualities.

Vixen
March 12, 2018, 02:07 PM

Very true Adam bhai. I agree.
Vixen bhai always shows respect, humbleness and modesty. These are beautiful human qualities.

welcome bros. :)