PDA

View Full Version : Last Match of Bangladesh Against Sri Lanka

rizwan jogi
March 12, 2018, 01:59 AM
The last t20 match of Bangladesh was with Sri Lanka, while SL hosted the match. The match was unbelievable Bangal Tigers chased the biggest target of 214 runs in Twenty 20 cricket. Many congrats for our team long live Bangladesh :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

ma_o_mati
March 12, 2018, 02:03 AM
Who is this guy?

Puran pagol vaat pai na abar noya pagol

DinRaat.
March 12, 2018, 03:11 AM
The last t20 match of Bangladesh was with Sri Lanka, while SL hosted the match. The match was unbelievable Bangal Tigers chased the biggest target of 214 runs in Twenty 20 cricket. Many congrats for our team long live Bangladesh :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Thanks. Good luck supporting your team.

DinRaat.
March 12, 2018, 03:11 AM
Who is this guy?

Puran pagol vaat pai na abar noya pagol

The guy is supporting and complimenting our team and this is the best response you can come with?

bujhee kom
March 12, 2018, 05:42 AM
Jogi Bahia-er agumon...Subeccha Sagutom!

Fazal
March 12, 2018, 07:47 AM
Jogi BK bhai bhai, hashi khusi dekte chai.

Roey Haque
March 12, 2018, 08:15 AM
Welcome to the forum Rizwan Jogi! Yes, we did play well. Liton's, Tamim's and Mushfiq's innings were spectacular.

I was not happy with conceding 214 however. Taskin should not be in this t20 set up. Also was not happy with Mishfiq's keeping. Let a 4 go, and missed a run out chance when he had three stumps to aim.

roman
March 12, 2018, 08:37 AM
Welcome to the forum Rizwan Jogi. Chasing 214 is not a matter of joke that too after a dismal performance against India

Tigers_eye
March 12, 2018, 10:42 AM
Who is this guy?The Name is Jogi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFwWGrzuTfM

bujhee kom
March 12, 2018, 10:46 AM
Hello Jogi Bhaiya.
Are you a spiritualist? I mean Addhattik line-er manoos?
Do you do Joge beyaam?
Then you came to the right place, you are just like my dear pagol-chagol bhaiya and me. Manzoor bhaiya, Paindu dada and I are into tantrik stuff. Feel free to open a thread in the Forget cricket section, or better yet, please write something and tell us how tantra or joge ashon can help cricketers! It will be awesome.

We are also Sadhguru's bhokto and sisso!

aklemalp
March 12, 2018, 12:43 PM
Welcome to the forum Rizwan Jogi :up:

Yeah, that last match of BD versus SL was a thriller; it may have inspired many young kids who were watching to never give up on the target...fight on~!