PDA

View Full Version : Nidahas Twenty20 Tri-Series final Match Thread: Bangladesh vs. India Final (N), Nidahas Twenty20 Tri-Series at Colombo, Mar 18 2018

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Rifat
March 16, 2018, 11:40 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LR_QL1ch-V8/maxresdefault.jpg

It's the Final Stretch Guys. Keep calm and Do this. You have squandered many chances to beat India in past. You can do this. Just one last game. and the https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Hero_Nidahas_Trophy_2017-18_official_logo.jpg/240px-Hero_Nidahas_Trophy_2017-18_official_logo.jpg is yours for the taking.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0d/64/88/0d6488705315d5e6a2de3e153bc119c9--life-lesson-quotes-quotes-for-life.jpg

i_am_ringo
March 16, 2018, 11:42 PM
LETS DOOOOO THIISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

DinRaat.
March 17, 2018, 12:04 AM
We are going to lose.

cricket_king
March 17, 2018, 12:23 AM
Absolutely. I'd also like to add: In the name of Jesus, Shiva, Buddha, and anyone else that can aid a Bangladesh victory, please help us.

Night_wolf
March 17, 2018, 01:20 AM
Meh no interest in this game. we already won. our battle was against SL and Haturi after the tri series in BD

mishu
March 17, 2018, 01:56 AM
We are going to lose.

So let’s not play this game. Send BD team home. And we all can stop watching bd game and participate in a bd cricket forum lol. yes we do lose most games but still let’s be positive..

ma_o_mati
March 17, 2018, 02:08 AM
Meh no interest in this game. we already won. our battle was against SL and Haturi after the tri series in BD

Haturi? Y?

Thats only medias bs. Haturu done a lot for our team.

Night_wolf
March 17, 2018, 02:13 AM
Haturi? Y?

Thats only medias bs. Haturu done a lot for our team.

I did say after the tri series in BD.

We lost the tri series in our home. So kicking lanka and haturi out of a tri series in their home was the payday for me.

I personally dont care about matches with india. the fun element of the game goes out because of certain trolls

WarWolf
March 17, 2018, 02:37 AM
^ Epic fail.

Jadukor
March 17, 2018, 05:02 AM
What did you guys think about the shak deliveries that were moving away from left handers? It almost seemed like he was bowling seam up outswingers

DinRaat.
March 17, 2018, 05:15 AM
Lets just call the game off, we know we are going to lose. It will be a hit in our confidence, if we actually play and lose by a big margin.

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 06:18 AM
Let's hope to see a good match.

All best to both teams.

Wonderful match thread Rifat bhai...let's hope it is a successful one:)

simon
March 17, 2018, 06:26 AM
Bismillah!

I see no reason why we can not beat India after winning two tight games against Srilanka.
Only problem is Ind are more skilled, technically.
Oh I forgot, biggest problem is we are playing with Sub-Lit-Kar , 3 passengers.
We badly need Musta,Shak & Rubel to click alltogether in this game.

tiger1000
March 17, 2018, 06:46 AM
What did you guys think about the shak deliveries that were moving away from left handers? It almost seemed like he was bowling seam up outswingers

Yh he's been doing that for a while now, nothing new.

Team

Tamim
Das
Sarkar
Mushfiq
Shakib
Ullah
Sabbir
Nurul/Ariful
Mustafizur
Rubel
Opu

mij
March 17, 2018, 07:06 AM
Bangladesh should just watch IPL matches and find weakness of all the Indian batsman.

MHRAM
March 17, 2018, 07:41 AM
India have only a couple of left lefty bats

So it is safe to say that we should go with 2 SLAs
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

ToBeFair
March 17, 2018, 08:32 AM
My team for Final

TIK
Imrul
Liton
Ariful
Mushfiq
Riyad
Shakib
Nurul
Miraz
Mustafiz
Apu

* No more Shabbir - done with him

* I still have hope in SS, but he needs to go back and work hard

* No more Rubel - default mode for him is 12+ runs per over - cannot afford

* Bowling will be by Shak, Riyad, Apu, Miraz, Fiz

Need to have plan for Dhwan, Rohit, and Raina - three nemesis of BD

Also need to have plan against their spinners

Mas_UK25
March 17, 2018, 08:39 AM
Took the day off.

Excited. About this match. If the Lankan crowds turn up, even half full BD will win. Empty stadium India will win. BD players play better in good crowds or play bad when it’s quite and they start feeling dull inside too hence lose focus and concentration. Empty stadium feels like training session!

Jadukor
March 17, 2018, 12:59 PM
I am glad this game is not 3 4 days later. The hype of the occasion always gets to our players and hopefully the final in such quick time will be a blessing in disguise. My hope will be one of the 3 young batsman will put their hand up and lead the early assualt during the powerplay. Liton is probably the best bet at this point. Winning the toss will also be crucial as we are never good at setting targets.

JoyBangla
March 17, 2018, 01:33 PM
DHHONNOBAD for the match thread (with Nidahas spelt correctly).

Roey Haque
March 17, 2018, 02:38 PM
If we are going to beat the mighty India, Litton needs to repeat his remarkable innings vs SL first match. Which paved the way for all this to happen.But very unfortunately, he has gone AWOL since then.

Sabbir too only had one semi decent game. But to be fair, he has taken more than half of all Bd's catches on the field. And he is one who never wastes deliveries. His MO is hit two three 4s, then get out. He needs to learn how to stay in there!!!

Soumya is the most disappointing one out of the three. Completely lacking technically against certain types of bowlers, especially spin. I think he is caught in two minds, weather to play ugly shots or cricket shots. I think Shakib should have a talk with him, that it is completely fine to have a rough ugly style of batting as long as you get the runs.

Mas_UK25
March 17, 2018, 02:55 PM
India ke harate hobe. Khob priyojon. Onek bok bok kortese ora especially oder bong dada ra. Kintu to bad for them gangulir pore kono bong kelwar tader jaiga teke ber holo na :lol: but onek betagiri kore online. Reality te ora onek shadharon, ami jani onek indian der amar area te, kaaj er jaiga. Kintu erokom boro mata nei, je rokom online-e tader manusher ache ebong dekha te chai.

RealSports
March 17, 2018, 03:00 PM
If one of Liton or Sarker can contribute, then we're in for a game.

al Furqaan
March 17, 2018, 03:02 PM

I agree. This is also India's C team which I am sure Indian fans will be the first, second, and third to remind everyone.

Mas_UK25
March 17, 2018, 03:03 PM
Took day off for this. Glad I did.

People can make whatever they want. This. Unique Tri series in T20I. It’s not like every year SL will have 70th independence cup going on. This is like once decade or milestone in nation. Bangladesh should do same for the 50th independence 2021. But instead of SL or Ind, try inviting Pakistan then it will be more sweet beating Pakistan during the Bangladesh independence cup. Would make it more spicier!

Mas_UK25
March 17, 2018, 03:05 PM
If one of Liton or Sarker can contribute, then we're in for a game.

Both them had bad games last two. Both have to perform well, this game. Liton Das needs to give that start he did against SL.

It’s crucial the big guns fire. Soumya Sarkar come on Dada bhai!!! Wheres your a game yo! Bring it this game!!!

cricket_king
March 17, 2018, 03:28 PM
Just need to play those middle overs well against India. Their spinners are their key weapon. 7-8 an over in the middle period, and a rapid start and explosive finish, are the ideal ingredients.

cricket_king
March 17, 2018, 03:30 PM
Also feel like litton's putting too much pressure on himself to reproduce that innings. 200+ isn't always required, just need him to contribute a significant amount.

i_am_ringo
March 17, 2018, 04:14 PM
Washington Sundar is a good bowler for them but I am more concerned with:

Maryland khoobsurat: amazing pace bowler. Will play in final.

Florida Sohni: another finger spinner

Texas Haseen: cousin of Washington, all rounder.

I expect them all to play in the final

Mas_UK25
March 17, 2018, 04:22 PM

Don’t forget, Napoleon Einstein.

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 04:30 PM
Can't they bring Mominul in for the final?

One World
March 17, 2018, 04:52 PM
Can't they bring Mominul in for the final?

Already wasted whole bunch of talent making them play across format, premature debut and position experiment.

Cannot spare anymore, no experiment with Sourov please.

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 04:55 PM
Already wasted whole bunch of talent making them play across format, premature debut and position experiment.

Cannot spare anymore, no experiment with Sourov please.

Oh, I see. But mominul used as an opener similar to Kusal Mendis would have been 100%

I'm guessing Sourov is Mominul?

SS
March 17, 2018, 05:49 PM
khela dekum kemne

kalpurush
March 17, 2018, 06:10 PM
khela dekum kemne

Try free subscription trial and watch the final! :)

https://www.yupptv.com/

guppy
March 17, 2018, 08:12 PM
Lousiana Latika

Colorado Kushumi

Mississippi Mriganayani

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 08:14 PM
Lousiana Latika

Colorado Kushumi

Mississippi Mriganayani

North Dakota Singh

:D

Yankees
March 17, 2018, 08:21 PM

Don't forget Montana Panesar - or Monty for short.

Indiana Jonesvinder

Dakota Fanning Puri

Night_wolf
March 17, 2018, 08:25 PM
Dinesh Kartik:--

"Let's be fair to India as a cricketing nation - whether we play the second string or the first-string team it's always the case [that a win is expected]," he said. "When we play Bangladesh and we win it's like : 'Ok, you've won against Bangladesh'. But if we lose it's like: 'Dude, you've lost to Bangladesh. What are you doing?' I'm sure that's going to be there.

let the fire burn boys.

although I have zero expectations form you lot as this is a final, I am sure you already wet your pants

i_am_ringo
March 17, 2018, 08:57 PM
Apologies in advance to all the IndNos, Austin Texas, vahbroom and such cockroaches that may or may not exist.

I like to say I’m deeply sorry in advance for beating C team trash like dhawan and sharma.

But also I’m ashamed ... cuz I know the cobra dance might make its way again... so apologize for the apologists in advance too.

(To bangla readers: trash talk ta korte de. Lungi chire gele jak.)

Roey Haque
March 17, 2018, 09:04 PM
Even Shujon was doing the cobra!

DinRaat.
March 17, 2018, 09:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUKFGxRkE3-qxb96hAZGQcrfJdhnsa2PO7DMucfycdPkPPAmDI
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo09yR4mnHGgNMMZ5h36bRClMZUoS_T _dAwusrsPkigZpCQW7yrj3No6syxg

19 years of cricket guys, just let that sink in
At least our dance moves have improved.

Night_wolf
March 17, 2018, 09:36 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUKFGxRkE3-qxb96hAZGQcrfJdhnsa2PO7DMucfycdPkPPAmDI
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo09yR4mnHGgNMMZ5h36bRClMZUoS_T _dAwusrsPkigZpCQW7yrj3No6syxg

19 years of cricket guys, just let that sink in
At least our dance moves have improved.

1st picture they were doing the gangam style.

at least this time they did something original

Yankees
March 17, 2018, 09:56 PM
I dont want to criticize Mullah, frankly not my style, but we can't expect him to have another good innings in the final. So who is going to step up?

I say swap Nurul for Sabbir/Soumya. Let's see if he can back up his aggression.

Fan4mAssam
March 17, 2018, 10:35 PM
Took day off for this. Glad I did.

People can make whatever they want. This. Unique Tri series in T20I. It’s not like every year SL will have 70th independence cup going on. This is like once decade or milestone in nation. Bangladesh should do same for the 50th independence 2021. But instead of SL or Ind, try inviting Pakistan then it will be more sweet beating Pakistan during the Bangladesh independence cup. Would make it more spicier!

Dear BCB, please organize a tru-series between Bangladesh, India and Pakistan in 2021 to commemorate 50 years of Independence. It would be super fun.

Shadow
March 17, 2018, 10:39 PM

Nebraska Thakur

Kansas Shankar

Missouri Siraj

Night_wolf
March 17, 2018, 10:40 PM
Dear BCB, please organize a tru-series between Bangladesh, India and Pakistan in 2021 to commemorate 50 years of Independence. It would be super fun.

great Idea.

Will have some historical context unlike the Srilanka series

Fan4mAssam
March 17, 2018, 10:42 PM
I agree. This is also India's C team which I am sure Indian fans will be the first, second, and third to remind everyone.

That's true. As an Indian I am not going to celebrate an Indian win nor gonna mourn if we don't win.
It's just another match we are playing and the we are so casual that we have sent our 2nd grad team.

Champion trophy final defeat still hurts, not this one. Having said that I still expect this 2nd grad Indian team to win against a full strength BD team.

Jadukor
March 17, 2018, 10:44 PM
We will probably go with an unchanged team but i would've liked to have seen Nurul get a game in this tournament

Fan4mAssam
March 17, 2018, 10:44 PM

:-D

:-D

One World
March 17, 2018, 10:47 PM
Trying to be bit innovative (just for fun)

Vegas Kholi
Mexico "the wall" Dravid
Seattle Susu
Amarillo Gobordhon
Fresno Padman

Yankees
March 17, 2018, 10:50 PM
ALRIGHT I'M JUST GONNA PUT THE STATE NAME TO REST WITH THIS ONE:

Henna Montana

Thank me later.

Match Adda
March 17, 2018, 10:56 PM
We are going to lose.

Fan like you not sure what exactly is doing in this site ? Be positive yaaar ..If you know we lose why you bother to post ? No we r not .... we will win ... because 18 core Bangla behind with them ...:flag:
Sakib behind with them ....
Allah behind with them ..
Tiger will roar ....
Bangladesh will lift the cup ...:flag:

DinRaat.
March 17, 2018, 11:02 PM
Fan like you not sure what exactly is doing in this site ? Be positive yaaar ..If you know we lose why you bother to post ? No we r not .... we will win ... because 18 core Bangla behind with them ...:flag:
Tiger will roar ....

Hello Match Adda, glad to see you have replied to my post.

Hmmm, can you tell me if it is worth investing in BitCoin at this stage.

Night_wolf
March 17, 2018, 11:06 PM
ALRIGHT I'M JUST GONNA PUT THE STATE NAME TO REST WITH THIS ONE:

Henna Montana

Thank me later.

henna montana is old news.

Bucky Kentucky is the real deal

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 11:08 PM
Tiger will roar ....

* cobra will strike.... hiss, hiss, hisss

Match Adda
March 17, 2018, 11:11 PM
Tomorrow is going to be new written history of Bangladesh cricket... because full team is in believing..
With sakib , and record chase of 214... giving full Bd team hope and confidence to mark their presence.
Tomorrow Sabbir or somaya might be wake up , which will seal the match along with sakib, musfiq, Riad , mustafiz....
sometimes be positive, because negativeness will eat your good time or upcoming time ... will happen whatever happened.... but just to believe that Bd will go through this time ... it will give you more happiness then became negative....
Bangladesh will make us smile tomorrow, that’s what I believe, and I’m happy ...so should you guys...
Joi Bangla

Match Adda
March 17, 2018, 11:13 PM
* cobra will strike.... hiss, hiss, hisss

That’s my boy.... confidence :up::) teach some din raat ... the new bee in bc :floor:

Jadukor
March 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
We dont win finals because our seniors have too much mental baggage when it comes to these big games. The youngsters need to take the initiative early and break the jinx just like Tamim Shakib did back in 2007. A good innings from Liton or Shabbir will ease the pressure on the rest.

Jadukor
March 18, 2018, 12:40 AM
Shakib on the match
Http://m.bdnews24.com/en/detail/cricket/1472319

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 12:49 AM
Whoever thinks that they can win, must be smoking some serious ****.

Mind If I try some.

i_am_ringo
March 18, 2018, 01:01 AM
Whoever thinks that they can win, must be smoking some serious ****.

Mind If I try some.

I recommend the strain Blue Dream... cuz the men in blue will only be left dreaming.

It really turns din ke raat if you know what I mean

BengaliPagol
March 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
I dont want to criticize Mullah, frankly not my style, but we can't expect him to have another good innings in the final. So who is going to step up?

I say swap Nurul for Sabbir/Soumya. Let's see if he can back up his aggression.

I remember ppl saying the exact same thing when Riyad scored a 100 v Eng in the world cup...... that he wouldnt be able to do the same thing in the next game v NZ. Then look what happened lmao

icricket
March 18, 2018, 01:49 AM
BismillahirRahmanirRaheem!

Nice thread, Rifat bro!

Egiye Cholo Bangladesh, amra achi tomar shathe :fanflag:

icricket
March 18, 2018, 01:51 AM
We dont win finals because our seniors have too much mental baggage when it comes to these big games. The youngsters need to take the initiative early and break the jinx just like Tamim Shakib did back in 2007. A good innings from Liton or Shabbir will ease the pressure on the rest.

This.

I hope we win it this time inshAllah.

Jadukor
March 18, 2018, 02:18 AM
Mahela on the game
http://www.prothomalo.com/sports/article/1452371/‘বাংলাদেশ-খেলবে-চাপমুক্ত-হয়ে’

TNAmrkFrmInd
March 18, 2018, 03:21 AM
It'll be an interesting contest because it is not India's best side, so Bangladesh would fancy their chances and there's also less pressure on India if they lost. Not the most exciting young players on the block in the Indian side tbh, mostly the same people who have been getting chances in the recent past. Would've preferred if Dhawan and Sharma were rested as well. It would still be interesting to see who steps up come the final.

Shaan
March 18, 2018, 03:44 AM
so now lankans daily news blaming dalmia for helping bd to find place in cricket, and we are still talking how gentle, timid they are. all subcontinent ppl are same when it comes to emotions.
http://www.prothomalo.com/sports/article/1452506/সাকিবদের-সমালোচনায়-ডালমিয়াকে-আক্রমণ

Habib
March 18, 2018, 03:54 AM
so now lankans daily news blaming dalmia for helping bd to find place in cricket, and we are still talking how gentle, timid they are. all subcontinent ppl are same when it comes to emotions.
http://www.prothomalo.com/sports/article/1452506/সাকিবদের-সমালোচনায়-ডালমিয়াকে-আক্রমণ

I don't know about you guys but I am loving it. It's always good to see myths get busted.

patriot
March 18, 2018, 04:21 AM
IF we win today, EEeendian fans will come out and say we beat their C team. LOL.

Regarding the game, we are certified chokers. Even worse than South Africa. We will even lose to North Korea Under 19 deaf girls eleven - if it was a final game. We are that bad. Lets hope I am wrong.

One change. Get Ariful in place of Cobra Apu.

Let Shabbir come one down if Liton gets out early (which he will for sure). Liton, Shabbir and other right handers should be instructed to go hard at that overrated Washington mashington kid and give him a spanking.

Yankees
March 18, 2018, 04:29 AM
IF we win today, EEeendian fans will come out and say we beat their C team. LOL.

Careful now. The roaches will start swarming in.

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 04:37 AM
Careful now. The roaches will start swarming in.

The chances of a male giving birth is higher than Bangladesh winning today.

Yankees
March 18, 2018, 04:51 AM
The chances of a male giving birth is higher than Bangladesh winning today.

why so negative bhaijan? You never see me being so negative, have you?

We will ROCK, ROCK, ROCK. We will rock so much, Hasina will change the country's name to Rockistan. Rockistan Zindabaad! Rockistan Zindabaad!

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 04:54 AM
why so negative bhaijan? You never see me being so negative, have you?

We will ROCK, ROCK, ROCK. We will rock so much, Hasina will change the country's name to Rockistan. Rockistan Zindabaad! Rockistan Zindabaad!

Everything has a reason, just like our time and space are connected in the universe. You will find out soon.

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 05:22 AM
Regarding the game, we are certified chokers. Even worse than South Africa. We will even lose to North Korea Under 19 deaf girls eleven - if it was a final game. We are that bad. Lets hope I am wrong.

Lol you are talking about people of the supreme leader!. even the alien team from the Andromeda galaxy will lose to any North Korean team!

Antora
March 18, 2018, 05:27 AM
Logged in after what seems like years and years just to say BRING IT ON!!!

Although, just like the last match, I won't be watching as I've become a massive granny who prioritises her sleep more :(

Enjoy the game y'all.

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 05:45 AM
I hope our FANS are as gracious in victory as they are in defeat :D

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 06:02 AM

Although, just like the last match, I won't be watching as I've become a massive granny who prioritises her sleep more :(

Enjoy the game y'all.

missing your woot woot. stop being a granny and act your age!

glad to see you post again sis :)

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 06:22 AM
Expectation: small

Reality: you could actually win this thing.

Be mindful, India are the ones with less match practice. ..

They might also be complacent...

Strike....hisss, hisss, hisss

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 06:28 AM
I highly doubt we are going to win. This is a team, that went from doing the Gangnam style to the Cobra in a span of almost 10 years.

19 years and the only thing we have improved are our dance moves.

Jadukor
March 18, 2018, 06:48 AM
Koik bideshi pain re bair koira dewate bc onek shavabik lagtesey. Nahoile etokkhone koikta maramari lagto.

JoyBangla
March 18, 2018, 06:58 AM
Koik bideshi pain re bair koira dewate bc onek shavabik lagtesey. Nahoile etokkhone koikta maramari lagto.

As a Bengali from India I will be happy whoever wins this one, a little bit more in one case, maybe a little bit less in another...
but then I was just listening to Rezwana this afternoon and wondering why we are so trapped in these man-made demarcations
:facepalm:

simon
March 18, 2018, 07:05 AM

onek shukriya

guppy
March 18, 2018, 07:20 AM
Ei re, amaye to bar kora hoye nai.

@JoyBangla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0TtIGYdU1g

mufi_02
March 18, 2018, 07:20 AM
Shanti te ghumaite parlam nah. I was even dreaming about the game. Dekhlam mushy open korte namse ar naimmai char chokka martase. First down namse Mo Salah. Ajob shopno purai.

Fan4mAssam
March 18, 2018, 07:21 AM
It'll be an interesting contest because it is not India's best side, so Bangladesh would fancy their chances and there's also less pressure on India if they lost. Not the most exciting young players on the block in the Indian side tbh, mostly the same people who have been getting chances in the recent past. Would've preferred if Dhawan and Sharma were rested as well. It would still be interesting to see who steps up come the final.

Agreed this is not India's best team, but it also means that these guys are separate to cement their places in the regular Indian team. So there is more fire in the belly than the regular Indian team. So I expect them to give it all they have to win this trophy

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 07:22 AM
What's a good score? 200? 214? 225?

iDumb

Look what a Bangladeshi win has done. it brought back Antora.. if we win today's match wonder who else its gonna bring...

can't wait.. but my expectation is almost zero for a win. Just want a good contest not one sided,

Yankees
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSfdwSNWbE

YESSSSS!!!

According to this report, Imrul will come in for either Soumya or litton. We are bound to win now. What do you have to say DinRaat? Still pessimistic about our chances? hmm?

http://i68.tinypic.com/2psk4cl.png

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 07:30 AM

akhono koyekta ase

https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPotIgYpDcsGyvF6/giphy.gif

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0a8ad8650f2c7f77696db2d8edd559fd/tenor.gif

iDumb
March 18, 2018, 07:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSfdwSNWbE

YESSSSS!!!

According to this report, Imrul will come in for either Soumya or litton.
]

that is a mistake. They should keep both the players along with sabbir. If these hit .. we have a chance... I dont think imruls 30 ball 29 is gonna make it.

soumya sabbir capable of getting that 200 strike rate... I would gamble with them.

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 07:33 AM
As a Bengali from India I will be happy whoever wins this one, a little bit more in one case, maybe a little bit less in another...
but then I was just listening to Rezwana this afternoon and wondering why we are so trapped in these man-made demarcations
:facepalm:

welcome to the forum..we had many indian bengali members here..all good ones

Jadukor
March 18, 2018, 07:33 AM
God no! Not imrul!!

Rifat
March 18, 2018, 07:48 AM
Absolutely. I'd also like to add: In the name of Jesus, Shiva, Buddha, and anyone else that can aid a Bangladesh victory, please help us.

Why would we seek help from someone or thing which has no power to help or benefit us?

Yankees
March 18, 2018, 07:52 AM
God no! Not imrul!!

bhai please, we don't need that type of negativity in this forum. :lol:

Yankees
March 18, 2018, 07:56 AM
Why would we seek help from someone or thing which has no power to help or benefit us?

Interesting comment. His post was in reply to you starting the thread with bismillahir rahmanir rahim. Is he not allowed to post the same sentiment?

mufi_02
March 18, 2018, 07:56 AM
Imrul in place of miraz won’t be that bad

Mas_UK25
March 18, 2018, 07:58 AM
Wtf is imrul doing? Why not Ariful instead of Miraz? Arif can bowl too. Needed another big hitter late order. Imrul is pathetic.

Jadukor
March 18, 2018, 07:59 AM
bhai please, we don't need that type of negativity in this forum. :lol:

I knew that was coming but i took the risk anyways lol

Mas_UK25
March 18, 2018, 07:59 AM
Toss shortly??

iDumb
March 18, 2018, 08:00 AM

stick to cricket Rifat. Please.!

Jadukor
March 18, 2018, 08:00 AM
Imrul in place of miraz won’t be that bad
Miraz is bowling well seriously bad move imo

weekyd
March 18, 2018, 08:03 AM
http://cricbox.net/india-vs-bangladesh-t20/

Shadow
India will be batting first.

Jadukor
We lost the toss. As expected india will chase. This will be tough now

cricket_king
March 18, 2018, 08:04 AM

I'll urge you to tread carefully.

ononto
March 18, 2018, 08:04 AM
Alternatives to yupp t v - if any, please post

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:05 AM
Any bets for an Imrul halfcentury?

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:06 AM
Shabbir batting is the only reason I am watching that and Mushfiqurs snake dance, dayum those hips make Shakira jealous.

weekyd
March 18, 2018, 08:06 AM
We are batting first. Have we lost the match already?

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:08 AM
If Shabbir wins the match for us, I think we should forgive all his sons and past scores.

ronyahm
Lost the toss. Now a loss is 100% guaranteed instead of 80%

aklemalp
Al sagar, we are missing that obligatory 'Are we doomed yet?' Post

Yankees
I'll urge you to tread carefully.

no kidding. the level of hypocricy lol

Anyways, in the name of Mary, Jesus Christ, Buddha, Durga, Laxmi, Shiva, Krishna, Moses... let's play ball!!!!

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:09 AM
Any bets for an Imrul halfcentury?

Real men bet on whether he will cross his average of 9.25

weekyd
March 18, 2018, 08:09 AM
Someone please open a jinx thread. Congratulate the Indian team.

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:10 AM
You guys are forgetting the key trump card, his last name is Rahman not the skinny one either.

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:10 AM
Real men bet on whether he will cross his average of 9.25

Realer men would bet in getting that strike rate past 100

mufi_02
March 18, 2018, 08:11 AM
So no imrul. Same team

R0ssei
What, Imrul playing? Grrrrrrrr.....

zunaid_bd
I hope its a good toss to lose

simon
We suck at setting big targets, lets see.

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:12 AM
Imrul playing the role of psychological mastermind

Yankees
March 18, 2018, 08:12 AM
damn no Imrul. Now who will score those precious 8 runs for us?????

R0ssei
March 18, 2018, 08:13 AM
^

Don't forget, 8 of 20 deliveries...

mufi_02
Need 170 at least

DinRaat.
Hope our internet fans remain humble if we win.

R0ssei
March 18, 2018, 08:14 AM
Need 180+

simon
March 18, 2018, 08:14 AM
I am ok with the same team

weekyd
March 18, 2018, 08:15 AM
It's a brand new pitch. No one knows what is the par score or how it's going to be behave.
Let's hope it behaves in our favour when we field.

DinRaat.
My prediction tomorrow's headline.

Shabbir and Mushfiqurs leave India speechless.

Match Adda
Now bd has chance to score 200, if India would’ve bat first they would score 180 and match would’ve over for Bd ...I don’t mind batting first on final .... because whatever u can gets without pressure the best will come out ... if we win , we win batting first ..... let’s go tigers ...

Jadukor
180 needed to put some sort of pressure on India

Kohli_Sox
March 18, 2018, 08:17 AM
200 min required

DinRaat.
No Naagin dance please.

Yankees
My prediction tomorrow's headline.

Shabbir (attack on fan) and Mushfiqurs (dance) leave India speechless.

There, fixed.

Rifat
Indians always prefer Bangladesh as an opponent in knockout scenarios. I remember how happy many Indians were in 2015 world cup when they found out that England was knocked out by Bangladesh

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 08:21 AM
we are batting first with imrul..hahahahahahahahahaha!..lets start the cobra dancing competition. we have better luck there at winning

mufi_02
March 18, 2018, 08:21 AM
we are batting first with imrul..hahahahahahahahahaha!..lets start the cobra dancing competition. we have better luck there at winning

Imrul nai toh. Same team

ronyahm
March 18, 2018, 08:22 AM
Indians always prefer Bangladesh as an opponent in knockout scenarios. I remember how happy many Indians were in 2015 world cup when they found out that England was knocked out by Bangladesh

Who wouldn't prefer BD as a knockout opponent?

ononto
March 18, 2018, 08:22 AM
Link please

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:23 AM
By the way Gavaskar talks you can tell that he is one of those guys that piss sitting down, the guy is a load of excrement. UTTER embarrassment.

Roni_uk
India batting second :(.... dhuro

Night_wolf

Imrul nai toh. Same team

fixed my post

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:24 AM
So this guy,

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/175600/175635.jpg

Comes in place of Siraj?

A better bowler IMHO

Yankees
March 18, 2018, 08:24 AM
By the way Gavaskar talks you can tell that he is one of those guys that piss sitting down, the guy is a load of excrement. UTTER embarrassment.

what was his comment?

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 08:25 AM
So this guy,

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/175600/175635.jpg

Comes in place of Siraj?

A better bowler IMHO

he looks sedated? was this picture taken today? if not why are you giving me hope

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:25 AM
he looks sedated? was this picture taken today? if not why are you giving me hope

He looks like the guy asking for Bob and Vegene pix of my crushes

Roni_uk
March 18, 2018, 08:26 AM
Hope our internet fans remain humble if we win.

Wishful thinking.... there will be naked cobra dancing all over tge world

adamnsu
Bismillah. Allah please protect us and be with us.

iDumb
Our players will endure a lot of abuse from the fans today... it will be tough! My hopes are zero really. Hopeuflly they can cope.

BD_TigerZ
March 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
Poor team SS is useless vs spin Ariful down the order was needed.

aklemalp
Rohit is disappointed; he wanted to bat first

Night_wolf
what has sabbir done? what has this idiot done other than posing and beating children? still he is getting picked.

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:28 AM
Even as an Australian, one cannot disregard the moving anthem of Bangladesh, you can feel the sweat and blood that has been dedicated to free the nation through the beautiful tune. One of the best anthems I have heard.

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:29 AM
All the best to both teams.

Let's have a good game folks.

Those who are watching, how big is the crowd turnout? Are the stands packed?

BD_TigerZ
what has sabbir done? what has this idiot done other than posing and beating children? still he is getting picked.

Lol his BPL 100 Wil cement his spot in T20 team forever..

weekyd
The odds are against us. I am expecting a good fight.

Night_wolf
Even as an Australian, one cannot disregard the moving anthem of Bangladesh, you can feel the sweat and blood that has been dedicated to free the nation through the beautiful tune. One of the best anthems I have heard.

hear our liberation war songs. will give you chills, national anthem was not a liberation war song

mufi_02
March 18, 2018, 08:30 AM
ok here we go...shobai lungi tight kore boshen. ill do a cobra dance after each boundary.

DinRaat.
Nice classless poster by one idiotic indian fan in the crowd( NOT GENERALISING)

aklemalp
Let this final count Bangladesh. Win it.

Yankees

Its only a matter of time before Indians start attacking our anthem as well. 'chi who wrote such a boring song?"

mufi_02
hear our liberation war songs. will give you chills, national anthem was not a liberation war song

teer hara ei dheuer shagor is the best liberation song ever. the middle part is the best.

Night_wolf
alright..let get this done with. need to sleep early

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:31 AM
Man of the match should go to the Anchor, her interviews have been top notch.

aklemalp
Liton needs to express himself

iDumb
All the best to both teams.

Let's have a good game folks.

Those who are watching, how big is the crowd turnout? Are the stands packed?

a lot of ppl than the empty stadium in prev ind ban encounter in this series. These are all Sri lankas thought they would be playing the fiknal game.

But you know who they gonna be supp0orting today. No doubt.

I know BD thihnks they have no pressure. I think they are under immense pressure.

mufi_02
anyone has any good link? crichd is buffering a lot

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 08:32 AM
Its only a matter of time before Indians start attacking our anthem as well. 'chi who wrote such a boring song?"

an Indian wrote that song, whose song is also used as the indian national anthem. no sane indian will do that.

Max100
March 18, 2018, 08:32 AM
plz give me a link. travelling carribean and dont have link

Yankees
March 18, 2018, 08:33 AM
an Indian wrote that song, whose song is also used as the indian national anthem. no sane indian will do that.

that was the joke bro.

btw I refuse to say an "Indian" wrote the song. A Bengali wrote it and he died long before partition.

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 08:33 AM
a lot of ppl than the empty stadium in prev ind ban encounter in this series. These are all Sri lankas thought they would be playing the fiknal game.

But you know who they gonna be supp0orting today. No doubt.

I know BD thihnks they have no pressure. I think they are under immense pressure.

our players should do a cobra to the crowd after every 4/6/wk..even if we get out and get hit for 6/4 :lol:

lets confuse these lankans!

iDumb
March 18, 2018, 08:36 AM
Athar is clueless. 50/50, Aint nobody supporting Bangladesh today in that crowd besides the few Bdeshis.

shaheen
Any live link please

DinRaat.
Sexy flick.

Night_wolf
that was the joke bro.

btw I refuse to say an "Indian" wrote the song. A Bengali wrote it and he died long before partition.

you know what you are absolutely correct. his Wiki page even says he was a was a "Bengali polymath who reshaped Bengali literature and music" not an Indian polymath

his birth place is given as British India

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:38 AM
Washington DC comes into bowl the second

Yankees
Athar is clueless. 50/50, Aint nobody supporting Bangladesh today in that crowd besides the few Bdeshis.

:lol::lol: what was he suppose to say? "well they'll support India because they are such sore losers. Back to you Roshan"

DinRaat.
Mr shundori going around the wicket.

Max100
March 18, 2018, 08:40 AM
link plz

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 08:40 AM
teer hara ei dheuer shagor is the best liberation song ever. the middle part is the best.

The guys who wrote those songs and the people who sang it are freedom fighters. without these songs our greatest sons and daughters might not have the motivation and hunger to face death in the face.

I am really happy that finally those people are called freedom fighters and are getting the recognition they deserve. I wish it was early as lot of them passed away before being recognized as freedom fighters

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:41 AM
Yupptv broadcasting quality is below Channel Nine's

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:41 AM
Dot ball counter: 4 out of 12 legal deliveries

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:42 AM
Sixxxxx for liton!

iDumb

easily the best looking guy in the current Indian team. :)

Roni_uk
what a SIX by LITON

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:43 AM
They are getting the singles also...

IndYeah
March 18, 2018, 08:43 AM

Isn't this the princess that gets all worked up when BD fans are mocked?.

I guess name calling opposition players is acceptable here?

Btw, I think it's no big deal but I have seen mods and others get self righteous for less.

anon4567
March 18, 2018, 08:44 AM
Anyone recall 144WWW ;)

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:45 AM
Dot ball counter: 4 out of 18 legal delivers.

No dots in the third over

Night_wolf
r akta aisa porse.

guppy
Yupptv broadcasting quality is below Channel Nine's

Is there a Channel Nine stream?

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:46 AM

Btw, I think it's no big deal but I have seen mods and others get self righteous for less.

Calling someone beautiful is offensive all of a sudden.

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:46 AM
Washington takes Liton's wicket

Hawk-Eye
March 18, 2018, 08:47 AM
idiotic shot

Night_wolf
Calling someone beautiful is offensive all of a sudden.

hey you called him sundori..changed his gender..off with your head

Yankees

Calling Sundor Sundori is cupcake level compared to the mudslinging your countrymen enjoy. Dont try to get righteous.

shaheen
why Liton was so hurry?

Rajputro
Can be a blessing in disguise

Roni_uk
damn liton

roman
Sri Lankans are rooting for India

Fan4mAssam
March 18, 2018, 08:48 AM

We can't do that because the same guy wrote our anthem as well.

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:48 AM
Rebuild.

Who is comin g at number three...Sabbir again?

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:49 AM
Shabbir looks different today, looks determined

Rifat
That's a terrific over from Washington

Night_wolf

do you even know what sundori means? the players name is washington sundor. sundor in bangla means beautiful. he said Mr. Beautiful

i think it should be you who needs to comes out of "even though i dont like some of bangla fans" and think there can be normal posts here

ajaira 2 tare biday korsi r akta asche, santi nai

Jadukor
March 18, 2018, 08:50 AM
Shabbir is clueless against spin

weekyd
Why not pay some respect to this young Indian bowler before smacking him around the park? Inexperience of LegSide Liton puts some pressure on us so early. Absolutely not needed at this stage.

Roni_uk
Washinton ki atoi shundor?

tiger1000
Shabbir looks different today, looks determined

Hahaha

The law of averages does say you have to be right once

guppy
Welcoming other nations and then calling them 'cockroaches' is not consistent.

Ajfar
Why play reverse sweep tge first ball you face? I don’t get their thought process.

aklemalp
Dot ball counter: 9 out of 24 legal deliveries.

37.5%

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 08:51 AM
Great catch, catch of the series

Tigers_eye
dot ball pilling up.

Rifat
Indians did their homework

guppy
March 18, 2018, 08:52 AM
Is that Athar Ali Khan bleating about 'how you only need to take singles, no need for that stroke...' It's a bloody T20 you idiot. It was a reasonable shot to try, since the fielders were in the circle. Didn't come off, that's life

DinRaat.
Everyone vest your believe into Shabbir he is our only hope now.

weekyd
What a catch! My Word!

tiger1000
Humiliation coming

ronyahm
Washington Sundar looks like Asensio from Real Madrid

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:53 AM
Shardul!

Take a bow...I'm not watching, but cricinfo commentary say, 'What a catch!'
So I'm guessing that it was spectacular :)

Ajfar
That was a really great catch. Take singles man, keep the scorecard ticking at least.

Roni_uk
good catch :(

Yankees
He had to have a dhawan type catch today huh?

Night_wolf
March 18, 2018, 08:54 AM
Indians did their homework

did you think they would not? lol they are a very professional team now a day.

I think our guys looked at sridevi dancing for two days thinking about how to celebrate after they win

DinRaat.
Bowel evacuation on the way.

Mahmood
Too early for a collapse

anon4567
"Looks Fine" wtf commentator
Could still be called Not Out and a 6. Not conclusive benefit of doubt should go to Batsman.

aklemalp
Yuzi on track for a fifer

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 08:55 AM
Shakib should of come in to bat.

Night_wolf
Sabbir and Soumya batting together in a final..lol a dekhar age ami ondho hoye gelam na ken

Tigers_eye
Lets go boys. Show intent.

Jadukor
Indian spinners too good atm

ronyahm
Don't worry only 1/4 of our seniors is gone. The rest will contribute max 20 runs

weekyd
March 18, 2018, 08:56 AM
Two guaranteed-wickets on the pitch. Indians are loving it.

aklemalp
My ,what strong forearms you have Sabbir..

DinRaat.
What a **** from Shabbir.

Roni_uk
two big hitters aka walking wickets are on the crease!!!!

the whole stadium supports India - wow.

OUT!!

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 08:57 AM
Sarkar is dismissed for yet another disappointing score

iDumb
This looks to be heading toward one sided match the moment we lost the toss. Let's build a bit.

DinRaat.
Souyma is a idiot.

Habib
Why do we keep on picking Soumya in the team again?

tiger1000
What a joke

Yankees
I'm so done with Soumya. Just go away kid.

adamnsu
March 18, 2018, 08:58 AM
Sarkar again????????

weekyd
One guaranteed-wicket is gone.

Jadukor
Wow our young players are pathetic

Night_wolf
lol pant vijano legacy in the finals continues.

by gods will if we ever make it to the WC final the match will be declared abandoned because of wet outfield. every one of these guys will let lose on the field