PDA

View Full Version : The Day That Tigers Became Cobras

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 02:07 PM
A story of intrigue.

Little did we knew when Mahmudullah alluded that his team (he was still skipper) was introducing their own brand of T20 cricket that it was going to be so in-your-face.

Celebrations can be effective. They can mess with the opponent's psyches...they can be psychadelic. They can also be absolute cringeworthy.

When the cobra feels like he is in danger, he rises up, 'he is erected', and displays that hood to show that he is larger and imposing.

During that last over of cricket yesterday, we saw the cobra being manifested in the BD players...

Enter Shakib.Two SL umpires. And a non-call no-ball.
Total drama ensued. Shakib, the captain, wasn't going to settle for this clearly absurd predicament. Standing up he was for his players, calling BS...
In retrospect, this was calculative, perhaps not knowingly...but it was the strike of the cobra that mattered.

After that slight delay, Mahmudullah was 'striking' at everything that came his way...he needed only 3 balls to finish the job: with that brand of cricket.

How ironic. The guy who concieved of the Cobra didn't play a part in this classic match.

With this purpose, they can translate this intensity in the final

Win it. Cupboard needs silverware.

Or the legend of the Cobra dies...

Roey Haque
March 17, 2018, 02:22 PM
LOL. This is good stuff Akle. I think you should develop this idea a bit more.

Roey Haque
March 17, 2018, 02:23 PM
Should I change my avatar to a serpent? But my tiger teeth already resemble cobra fangs.

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 05:00 PM
LOL. This is good stuff Akle. I think you should develop this idea a bit more.

The tiger was too timid...needed a more aggressive mindset.

Dont mess lol.

Disclaimer : I am in no way trying to take away the name of what Bangladesh are known as...the Tigers. For one day they were cobras

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 05:01 PM
Should I change my avatar to a serpent? But my tiger teeth already resemble cobra fangs.

Why not a photoshop of both?

MarufH
March 17, 2018, 06:45 PM
https://scontent.fric1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29356935_10216623647890463_4877818199430660096_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9e44965b72e4f192c6fdd6b8819c75f4&oe=5B4B1A8E

G-man
March 17, 2018, 07:19 PM
Maybe next game game we will turn into fierce dragons, then mythical creatures, enchanted wizardz

Night_wolf
March 17, 2018, 07:29 PM
lol it should have been "ctiyeta(inventor) nag Nazmul" instead the originator became "dud vat nag nazmul"

story of Bangladesh everywhere :facepalm:

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 07:34 PM
Maybe next game game we will turn into fierce dragons, then mythical creatures, enchanted wizardz

I love Dragons.

RIP Viserion :(

All hail Zombie Viserion :smug:

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 07:37 PM
lol it should have been "ctiyeta(inventor) nag Nazmul" instead the originator became "dud vat nag nazmul"

Would have worked also...let's stick with the theme of authenticity :up:

Night_wolf
March 17, 2018, 07:43 PM
Would have worked also...let's stick with the theme of authenticity :up:

I was talking about the image posted by maruf bhai

aklemalp
March 17, 2018, 07:46 PM
I was talking about the image posted by maruf bhai

In that case, touché :embarassed:

MarufH
March 17, 2018, 08:08 PM

Good one. Although dud vat also applies as he did literally nothing last game.

DinRaat.
March 17, 2018, 09:20 PM
I know a better animal, how about the Gazelle, since we are always backed in a corner.

One World
March 17, 2018, 10:15 PM
Who was that Lankan fielder doing a snake charmer impression after we lost Shakib?

DinRaat.
March 18, 2018, 01:50 AM
Who was that Lankan fielder doing a snake charmer impression after we lost Shakib?

Thisara.

Shaan
March 18, 2018, 02:50 AM
Thisara.

also Akila did that too when he took mushy's catch towards mushy!! So, entire srilankan gallery was hostile towards our players from the ball one, they were mocking our supporters, kicking them, punching them in the stand. Poeple here talking all the big talks how educated the lankans are, but education in sports with emotion has nothing to do. All it gets thorough the atmosphere of the mass. Otherwise english hooliganism would never has existed. I have played with lankans many years cricket i know them as well, they are nice but they can get real ugly when things turns against them.

adamnsu
March 18, 2018, 05:11 AM
Both teams had polapines. This was in bad taste.

Nafi
March 18, 2018, 06:59 AM
I love Dragons.

RIP Viserion :(

All hail Zombie Viserion :smug:

Can you not post SPOILERS!!!!

aklemalp
March 18, 2018, 07:19 AM
Can you not post SPOILERS!!!!

Oh shucks, I'm sorry.

I totally missed the Spoiler Alert part.

Once again, I'm deeply sorry.

mufi_02
March 18, 2018, 07:33 AM
Oh shucks, I'm sorry.

I totally missed the Spoiler Alert part.

Once again, I'm deeply sorry.

Too late. You will be sent to the wall now. Join the watch.