PDA

View Full Version : Clash of Clans

Mahmood
March 19, 2018, 06:14 PM
Anyone play clash of clans here?

Tehsin and I have been hiding out in our clan (#YL9YP98L) all these times, if you do play and serious about wars, join us.

tonoy
March 19, 2018, 06:15 PM
No clash royale? Huge addict for it.

DinRaat.
March 19, 2018, 06:16 PM
Are you guys still kids, I got over that game in my low 20s.

Mahmood
March 19, 2018, 06:19 PM
Clash royal was boring for me.

Kids? This is serious business, warring TH11, with 2 single target infernos sucking the life out of you while the eagle is sending multiple shockwaves, no kids should be allowed anywhere near.

Mahmood
March 19, 2018, 06:25 PM
On a serious note, most players in our clan is over 30.

DinRaat.
March 19, 2018, 06:29 PM
Do you guys have an Overwatch/Counterstrike/Fortnite/PUBG/Destiny clan, i will happily join

tonoy
March 19, 2018, 06:35 PM
Dinraat, you wouldnt last too long on overwatch...

Mahmood
March 19, 2018, 06:44 PM
I don't know about Tehsin, but clash of clans takes all my free time, no room for another game.

Jadukor
March 19, 2018, 10:39 PM
Do you guys have an Overwatch/Counterstrike/Fortnite/PUBG/Destiny clan, i will happily join

I am on Destiny, Fortnite on ps4.

tonoy
March 19, 2018, 10:45 PM
Jadukor, PC is where all the fun is at. I would love to play fellow BCites on CSGO or Overwatch if anyone plays. I suck at PUBG.

Jadukor
March 19, 2018, 10:58 PM
Jadukor, PC is where all the fun is at. I would love to play fellow BCites on CSGO or Overwatch if anyone plays. I suck at PUBG.

I moved on from pc gaming more than a decade ago. Nobody makes games for pc anymore. You are missing out on amazing games which are exclusive to consoles.Time to buy a ps4 dude

DinRaat.
March 20, 2018, 12:40 AM
I moved on from pc gaming more than a decade ago. Nobody makes games for pc anymore. You are missing out on amazing games which are exclusive to consoles.Time to buy a ps4 dude

Lol.....

NoName
March 20, 2018, 09:24 AM
I have a PS4 for the exclusives.

Recently made the switch to PC and built my own. So I got the best of both worlds.

Slowly making my back into FPS, stopped playing those once I started University years back. Was a monster at BF:Bad Company and Gears of War, but now started playing Overwatch but not as much.

NoName
March 20, 2018, 09:25 AM

Recently made the switch to PC and built my own. So I got the best of both worlds.

Slowly making my back into FPS, stopped playing those once I started University years back. Was a monster at BF:Bad Company and Gears of War, but now started playing Overwatch but not as much.

NoName
March 20, 2018, 09:28 AM

Unless its an exclusive, they still make the game for PC. Heck I've seen some Sony exclusives come out on PC (irony) but after a while if not at the same time.

Jadukor
March 20, 2018, 09:39 AM

Didnt know BF Bad Company had pvp. That had a great solo campaign

DinRaat.
March 20, 2018, 03:31 PM
Really disappointed with Battlefield 1, I am just not into games set in WW1, if it was WW2 then fine, but I really miss gunning down players in that AH-1Z Attack Helicopter, or storming objectives with the T-90A tank, shame no one plays Battlefield 3 or 4 anymore.

NoName
March 20, 2018, 04:50 PM
Didnt know BF Bad Company had pvp. That had a great solo campaign

It was BC2 to be more precise. I am shocked they haven't created III yet after the cliffhanger ending of BCII which was like 10 years ago almost

Jadukor
April 24, 2018, 07:47 PM
Played God of War last weekend. Really good game so far

DinRaat.
April 24, 2018, 09:27 PM
Played God of War last weekend. Really good game so far

You will be very surprised at the ending.

Very surprised indeed.

Tigers_eye
April 28, 2018, 03:41 PM
Ki ajey bajey maramari katakati game khelo?

Be a man and play bridge. How many paddy make how many rice (Koto dhaney koto chal), you will know pretty soon.

Jadukor
April 30, 2018, 11:53 PM
Ki ajey bajey maramari katakati game khelo?

Be a man and play bridge. How many paddy make how many rice (Koto dhaney koto chal), you will know pretty soon.
I am from the gamer generation. Maramari katakati games is in my blood. When i am old like you i will still probably play games. If it doesn't make sense then just put it down to a case of generation gap.

DinRaat.
May 1, 2018, 01:36 AM
I am from the gamer generation. Maramari katakati games is in my blood. When i am old like you i will still probably play games. If it doesn't make sense then just put it down to a case of generation gap.

Lol, the countless scoffs and scolds I got from my parents when I used to play video games in my early to late teens, even today I get scolded and get told "I am wasting my life" playing video games at the age of 24.

But I just keep playing :lol: Bengali Parents lol, if you get enjoyment out of something it is straight away bad for you thats their logic, maybe I should say it was their logic.

Define Gamer Generation, isnt that the early 90s, particularly 94- present.

I still clearly remember the few games I played, Cadillac And Dinosaur(loved the co-op), entire Halo Series(from Combat evolved to Reach), Golden Eye on the game cube, Battlefield 1942,Mario, Legend of Zelda, Duke Nukem, Doom.

The only games that exhilarate me were probably Battlefield 3, BC2 and Battlefield 4(great game if you look past the bugs), the multiplayer is insanely addicted, nothing more enjoyable than storming the beaches of Kharkhand and Wake Island on that gloriously 64 player multiplayer.

Jadukor
May 1, 2018, 03:40 AM
Lol, the countless scoffs and scolds I got from my parents when I used to play video games in my early to late teens, even today I get scolded and get told "I am wasting my life" playing video games at the age of 24.

But I just keep playing :lol: Bengali Parents lol, if you get enjoyment out of something it is straight away bad for you thats their logic, maybe I should say it was their logic.

Define Gamer Generation, isnt that the early 90s, particularly 94- present.

I still clearly remember the few games I played, Cadillac And Dinosaur(loved the co-op), entire Halo Series(from Combat evolved to Reach), Golden Eye on the game cube, Battlefield 1942,Mario, Legend of Zelda, Duke Nukem, Doom.

The only games that exhilarate me were probably Battlefield 3, BC2 and Battlefield 4(great game if you look past the bugs), the multiplayer is insanely addicted, nothing more enjoyable than storming the beaches of Kharkhand and Wake Island on that gloriously 64 player multiplayer.
Yep early 90s for Bangladeshis i would say. I remember playing Wolfenstein 3D on a black and white monitor in my school's computer lab. We used to get games in floppy disks back then. I remember doom was a 5 floppy disk set. Late 90s we used to play Duke Nukem multiplayer over LAN.

Arekta misconception hocche equating anime with cartoon sigh

Tigers_eye
May 1, 2018, 10:17 AM
When we were in college, Mortal combat game came out - Nintendo. I would only play that game late at night if they let me have Liu Kang (No online). Forward, Forward, A. That was the only move I would do destroy everyone. It would send fire bullets. It was like having a Ferrari racing against Mustang, Chargers. :)

4 player Mario Cart was fun too. And then the final game I played was Tetris and Dr. Mario.

^ This combo 2 players game is so addictive that once you are done playing 8/9 hours straight, you see medicine (Tablets) falling from the sky, with three different color combinations for days.