PDA

View Full Version : Rubel Hossain seeks apology after Nidahas Trophy

Vahroone
March 22, 2018, 12:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/SBxzNGd.jpg

kfirooz
March 22, 2018, 12:42 AM
This shows his commitment to the team and your country. It takes a great person to apologize even though it is unintentional and can happen to anyone in sport.
I get the feeling Bangladesh is going to lay hands on many a trophy from now because they would have learnt from all these close defeats on how not to lose from winning positions.

Shaan
March 22, 2018, 12:48 AM
failure polish you make you strong, so don’t let the failure control you but learn how to control failure.
i’m sure Rubel one day you’ll also bring more success to our team. keep hardworking!!

Yankees
March 22, 2018, 12:59 AM
Rubel Hossain seeks apology forgiveness after Nidahas Trophy

Rubel seeks forgiveness. He is not seeking apology. Or you can say "Rubel apologizes." I know English is your second language after Urdu, so figured I should correct you. Hope that helps.

Roey Haque
March 22, 2018, 01:02 AM
T20 game. Too many moments that could have swung it in either team's favor. I don't see Rahim apologizing for missing the stumps at 19.1.
Don't see any of the other guys apologizing for not doing what Miraz did in the last over, to make it a respectable total.
So no need to apologize.

jeesh
March 22, 2018, 01:41 AM
Rubel's been terrific. He seems to have clicked with Ramanyake. Worked up his pace, yorkers are coming along.

Very few bowlers in the world would have been able to stop DK in the mood he was in.

Vahroone
March 22, 2018, 01:54 AM
Rubel Hossain seeks apology forgiveness after Nidahas Trophy

Rubel seeks forgiveness. He is not seeking apology. Or you can say "Rubel apologizes." I know English is your second language after Urdu, so figured I should correct you. Hope that helps.

Urdu isn't my first language, but thanks for the heads up.

Night_wolf
March 22, 2018, 01:57 AM
because they would have learnt from all these close defeats on how not to lose from winning positions.

you have no idea of our team..logic defy this team

DinRaat.
March 22, 2018, 02:51 AM
Meanwhile Taskin uploads another selfie.

Shehwar
March 22, 2018, 03:30 AM
That happens in T20. Rubel has nothing to apologise for.

BengaliPagol
March 22, 2018, 04:21 AM
honestly didnt feel he bowled that badly that over lol