PDA

View Full Version : Hard look at the job of all the so called directors

Kohli_Sox
June 3, 2018, 11:36 AM
Whats their job? Eat and sleep imo. BD cricket has been going downward. They cant even find a coach. Shambles.

NoName
June 3, 2018, 11:38 AM
Didn't you enjoy Abul Hasan?

Habib
June 3, 2018, 11:41 AM
As tempting as it is to roast the fans who were rooting for Abul, Abul is just a symptom of a greater disease.

aklemalp
June 3, 2018, 11:42 AM
Eat and sleep, eh?

That's a tough job?

Kohli_Sox
June 3, 2018, 12:34 PM

Sure Abul is the only problem in BD cricket. For fans like you, the state of BD cricket always going down. Make one goat and thats it.

Fazal
June 3, 2018, 12:39 PM
Tamim score golla and Abul is the goat?

bujhee kom
June 3, 2018, 12:58 PM
These BCB Directors, selectors and President all are a bunch of Morons!

mufi_02
June 3, 2018, 01:07 PM
Eat and sleep, eh?

That's a tough job?

gotta fire walsh. he is just eating and sleeping.

these chilled Caribbean mentality of his is ruining our cricket.

aklemalp
June 3, 2018, 01:10 PM
gotta fire walsh. he is just eating and sleeping.

these chilled Caribbean mentality of his is ruining our cricket.

BCB needs to do that.

Or perhaps, the directors would love a vacation somewhere in Barbados or Bora Bora.

Oh, I forgot, they are coming to the caribbean next month.

To drop off mister Walsh

5tonne
June 3, 2018, 01:18 PM
BCB needs to do that.

Or perhaps, the directors would love a vacation somewhere in Barbados or Bora Bora.

To drop off mister Walsh

Lol. Walsh is a popular punching bag now. No one talks about getting rid off Papon because he is the Mafia leader. So, Walsh is the easy target. As soon as he is gone BD cricket will find its mojo!

mufi_02
June 3, 2018, 01:23 PM
BCB needs to do that.

To drop off mister Walsh

if we stick with walsh or any other carrib coaches, our team will go down the drain. we will soon need a play exhibition match to raise money for our stadiums.

doesnt apply to greenidge though. he was the only bright spot.

aklemalp
June 3, 2018, 01:26 PM
if we stick with walsh or any other carrib coaches, our team will go down the drain. we will soon need a play exhibition match to raise money for our stadiums.

Wow. ok then.

Shingara
June 3, 2018, 01:54 PM

:lol:
Not civil but nicely said. I actually enjoyed it even though it's so wrong!
Abul excelled in a Test and we select him for T20's :facepalm:

Shadow
June 3, 2018, 04:33 PM

Phil Simmons and Otis Gibson are doing well with their respective teams.

jeesh
June 3, 2018, 09:00 PM
The selection has been very poor for a while. And having faith on Abul Hasan kind of sums up the situation.

It is well known this surface helps spinners. They could have sent a 17 year old Nayeem or gambled with Jubair. But they had to go with Abul.

ToBeFair
June 3, 2018, 09:09 PM
Their job is bidesh bhromon.

adamnsu
June 3, 2018, 09:11 PM
Does anyone else think Eclipse has taken a new alias?

Naimul_Hd
June 3, 2018, 09:15 PM
They are all businessmen and politicians. Most of them are owner of group of industries. So, they don't have time and knowledge of cricket to think about.

They even lack in communication and negotiation skills to get a coach for a test playing nation for such a long time. That even makes me wonder how they manage their own businesses ?

5tonne
June 3, 2018, 09:21 PM
They are all businessmen and politicians. Most of them are owner of group of industries. So, they don't have time and knowledge of cricket to think about.

They even lack in communication and negotiation skills to get a coach for a test playing nation for such a long time. That even makes me wonder how they manage their own businesses ?

But some of them were test captains- Durjoy, Shujon, Akram. I don't know if any other cricket board has that many test captains as directors. Can't they use their expertise and 'negotiation skills' to get a coach?

Naimul_Hd
June 3, 2018, 09:33 PM
But some of them were test captains- Durjoy, Shujon, Akram. I don't know if any other cricket board has that many test captains as directors. Can't they use their expertise and 'negotiation skills' to get a coach?

They are not only ex cricketers (captain) but also businessmen. I think they possess only our (bangali) kind of negotiation and business communication skills if you know what i mean. :lol: