PDA

View Full Version : FIRE PAPON THE PUPPY!

SportingBD
June 3, 2018, 01:08 PM
Please Go!

No head coach. 8 months plus.

Domestic T20 cancelled.

No U-19 tours over 2 years.

Lack of A team tours.

Talks too much in the media like his aunt Hasina!
For how long will he keep his position by force?

aklemalp
June 3, 2018, 01:12 PM
I thought that Papon was more of a koala bear than a puppy.

Mas_UK25
June 3, 2018, 01:21 PM
Chinese looking puppy needs to gl and take alomg his big dady Walj with him.

5tonne
June 3, 2018, 01:25 PM
Please go? Lol, no one goes like that in BD. You have to make them go. But everyone knows Papon can't be removed so no one talks about it.

mufi_02
June 3, 2018, 01:32 PM
Papon ain’t going anywhere. He has very strong political clout and all the directors he put in his place are now his chamchas. So don’t expect any change in BCB anytime soon.

SportingBD
June 3, 2018, 01:33 PM
Please go? Lol, no one goes like that in BD. You have to make them go. But everyone knows Papon can't be removed so no one talks about it.

Saber Hossain - Former BCB President pointed out many times how Papon was appointed as president of BCB based on a illegal constitution. This guy is holding on to power! That to illegally.

I don’t expect anything else from someone who has bloodline of Sheikh Hasina.
They lock up opposition to hold on to power!

This Papon needs to be sacked! At least the fans need to Unite and see his fraudulent behaviour!

Shingara
June 3, 2018, 01:52 PM
Only in BD, ekta valo jinisher barota bajano hoy

bujhee kom
June 3, 2018, 02:17 PM
This Papon guy must go! An absolute total garbage - leading (read collapsing) a cricket board (read team) to the dust! He has NO-ZERO-NADA capability to lead the BCB org and has NO ability to contribute anything POSITIVE in the development of Bangladesh Cricket!

What a shame, Papon dude, you are!

bujhee kom
June 3, 2018, 02:19 PM
Chinese looking puppy needs to gl and take alomg his big dady Walj with him.

Heheheh...Masu bhai, now you found it...Papon may be Philippino! Ay Papi Ay!

roman
June 3, 2018, 02:45 PM
If BNP comes in power Papon will be gone. Which I dont think is a possibility. BNP is finished and Hasina is not doing bad. Papon is an influential BAL leader and in Hasina's good book. Now way he will be replaced as long as Hasina is in power

5tonne
June 3, 2018, 09:33 PM
To be honest he has been better than most of the previous BCB presidents. His stocks went low in the last year or so for meddling with the team selection too much and now the head coach hunting saga. But we don't know what we will get after him.

DinRaat.
June 3, 2018, 09:59 PM
Careful what you say, Papon might "take you out"

on a nice dinner date.

zura
June 4, 2018, 01:02 AM
If BNP comes in power Papon will be gone. Which I dont think is a possibility. BNP is finished and Hasina is not doing bad. Papon is an influential BAL leader and in Hasina's good book. Now way he will be replaced as long as Hasina is in power

Just like the cricket team, the country has been $hit too. There has been a few tall buildings and a 7% G.D.P but aside from that, everything is bad. Just like BCB who is having record profits but poor performances on the field.

bujhee kom
June 4, 2018, 12:17 PM
Papon aka Pappu is the REAL Papi! Paap baba-keo chhairbe naa!

Paapi O Taapi...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bQLhhKnL6mY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LWR7c_jcVP0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SportingBD
June 5, 2018, 01:42 PM
It’s painful to watch Bangladesh being outplayed by Afghanistan in batting bowling and fielding. Guess Durectors of Bangladesh Cricket Board are above accountability and feel no shame! Congrats to @ACBofficials for an inspiring series win. #BANvAFG

- Saber H Choudhury tweeted the above now.

SportingBD
July 5, 2018, 06:48 AM
Hello Coward.

When will you resign?

Did you not say we will have regional associations within a month up and running? Like 5 months ago???

Useless moron.

One World
July 5, 2018, 07:32 AM
I was reading recent twitter blast by ex-BCB head Saber Chowdhury, he is totally unimpressed by recent board. SOme posters in BDNews24 questioned the validity of positions held by Shujon paying him a whooping 2.5 lac per month.

SportingBD
July 5, 2018, 07:45 AM
I was reading recent twitter blast by ex-BCB head Saber Chowdhury, he is totally unimpressed by recent board. SOme posters in BDNews24 questioned the validity of positions held by Shujon paying him a whooping 2.5 lac per month.

Yes. This is what Saber said in response to my tweet.

Yes, he along with his cronies @BCBtigers Board must accept responsibility and resign. More than an individual, BCB needs to be rebuilt as an institution that is transparent with hi standards of governance and not be the biz syndicate it has become.

https://twitter.com/saberhc/status/1014584144251228161?s=21

ExWhyZee
July 5, 2018, 09:06 AM
I am his highness’s dog at Kew; / Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?

Alexander Pope.

Engraved on the collar of a dog belonging to the Prince of Wales a couple centuries ago.

bujhee kom
July 5, 2018, 09:08 AM
This Papon Loser got to go!
Sporty, thank you for sharing the Saber Hossain twit about Shujan and whole inept board (BCB)!

Current BCB admins, starting from Papon - Pathetic, shameless and most unprofessional to say the least!

aklemalp
July 5, 2018, 09:10 AM
Woof Woof, cried the puppy

Fazal
July 5, 2018, 12:29 PM
Fire Puppy fire....

Rifat_02
July 5, 2018, 01:37 PM
We had many different Presidents in the past but that hasn't made much difference has it , firing him won't make much difference, the next person may be in occupation primarily a politician and not the best man for the job

aklemalp
July 5, 2018, 01:38 PM
Puppy = Ay Papi Ay

WarWolf
July 5, 2018, 01:44 PM
Not going to happen!

adamnsu
July 5, 2018, 03:46 PM
Realistically Papon isn’t leaving this post any time soon, especially as he has Hasina’s approval. Also the media doesn’t have the guts to come down hard on him.

Also on the other hand if anyone else does come he could even be worse.

Papon is at best mediocre for this position, but yes we need some one more proactive.

Tausif
July 5, 2018, 07:48 PM
Papon is incompetent and did not win the initial election fairly. But the current state of our players can't be blamed on him. Seems like some of the player's can't even do the basics right after playing for 10+ years. No amount of coach or correct procedures can fix the idiotic way our players perform.

Roey Haque
July 6, 2018, 01:09 AM
I wish Trump boarded the Air Force 1, landed in Dhaka, went up to Papon and fired him!!!

Would make good television.

Rinathq
July 6, 2018, 01:33 AM
We gotta stop blaming everyone else for our pathetic players

adamnsu
July 6, 2018, 02:03 AM

Papon is not to be fully blamed for the results. Majority fault is of players then coach ie Walsh and then selectors.

However Papon should not have allowed the players to gang up against Haturi. Also he should have managed more A games for the A team as well.

WarWolf
July 6, 2018, 02:50 AM

Credit and discredit both go to the top boss.

Rinathq
July 6, 2018, 02:55 AM
Credit and discredit both go to the top boss.

Credit never goes to him.. he runs and steals it like a badass boss :lol:

WarWolf
July 6, 2018, 03:25 AM
Credit never goes to him.. he runs and steals it like a badass boss :lol:

LOL. Well said.

Rifat_02
July 6, 2018, 04:40 AM
People also forget he was in charge before and during the most successful phase of Bangladesh cricket, the next guy to be put in as his replacement could be worse

bujhee kom
July 6, 2018, 08:42 AM
People also forget he was in charge before and during the most successful phase of Bangladesh cricket, the next guy to be put in as his replacement could be worse

Very true, Rifat_02 bhaiya. You are right.
I am guilty as charged as well. I myself forget/forgot that many a times, being over emotional, unrealistic and frustrated with an inept/unprofessional bunch of players. And I wrongly blamed Papon for these bunch of tools of so called cricketers failure.

It is NOT in Papon's hand or power how a team would behave, play and perform in the field. Papon is the president of a board, his main job is to run BCB properly, and I think he is doing a decent job in doing that. A coach also cannot make a team perform in the field, just like a teacher can only teach and maybe teach well, but cannot take the test for the student in the exam room.
Yes, Papon can only and should inspire/motivate the players and/or reward/ punish them as required based on their performance. Papon should dismantle the board and punish the officers/directors for their poor job as well. Papon does need to be strict, ruthless and strong. Because, we are Bangalies, and we Bangalies only fear and listen to Lathis, Lathir bari and Jutar bari....we respond to those only, gaalis and insult won't work on us. Insulting slurs and words didn't work on me either in my life, the moment I got lathi and ghushi from my amma (RIP), I straightened up and learned to do something with my life.

Fazal
July 6, 2018, 11:11 AM
Fire Puppy Fire.... we need a garage sale.

Fazal
July 18, 2018, 09:35 AM
Fire Puppy Fire.... throw him to the dumpster.

Fazal
July 25, 2018, 10:02 AM
Fire Puppy Fire....make him the captain of our TEST team.