PDA

View Full Version : Shakib is just as bad a captain as Mushfiq

al Furqaan
June 5, 2018, 12:42 PM
So far, in his 2nd stint as captain Shakib has proven to be no better than Rahim. He might even be worse given that Rahim has won a couple of Test matches under his leadership.

WarWolf
June 5, 2018, 12:44 PM
I am curious to know his excuse today for bad captaincy.

Rifat_02
June 5, 2018, 12:46 PM
He should resign immediately

tiger1000
June 5, 2018, 12:48 PM
He was very poor, mashrafe would have won that game

But ultimately we had bigger problems

1 - 134 on a 160 wicket
2 - Rubel
3 - Shakib bowled poorly first 2 overs, which is unlike him
4 - Mushfiq keeping
5 - Mossadek should have never been hit for that 6, it was clearly out

Ullah, probably wouldn't have won the game because of Rubel, should be captain nonetheless

NoName
June 5, 2018, 12:51 PM
I am curious to know his excuse today for bad captaincy.

Someone should ask him what the **** did he learn while playing in the IPL when Rashid and Nabi have become better T20 batsmen after playing only quarter of the length of him

SportingBD
June 5, 2018, 12:53 PM
All the talk about Rubel adding new deliveries, the knuckle ball etc.. goes out of the window. You are the captain, you know Rubel struggles in death overs? You still bowl him? They don’t have access to his death overs economy rate?

From match thread.

Shingara
June 5, 2018, 12:54 PM
Someone should ask him what the **** did he learn while playing in the IPL when Rashid and Nabi have become better T20 batsmen after playing only quarter of the length of him

Rashid is a better spinner than Shakib. Period.

tiger1000
June 5, 2018, 12:54 PM
From match thread.

Flawed logic

al Furqaan
June 5, 2018, 12:55 PM
I doubt Mullah would be any better. It would still be the same need left handed batsmen to face leg spin, and SLAs can only bowl to right handers theory.

Fazal
June 5, 2018, 01:01 PM
His mind is not in the game, specially when he plays for the national team. This is voluntary service to him.

he has much more important things to worry about.

Mas_UK25
June 5, 2018, 01:02 PM
Rubbish, absolutely rubbish captain. His form is a joke, Can’t even rotate strike let alone 6s! as it pointed out it’s been two years since he last hit a six in international t20, 10games to be precise (still plenty enough). As for his bowling, even tailendees can play him and tonk his loopy bowling like his some amateur bowler just came into the scene.

Night_wolf
June 5, 2018, 01:04 PM
I agree 100%

adamnsu
June 5, 2018, 02:34 PM
His mind is not in the game, specially when he plays for the national team. This is voluntary service to him.

he has much more important things to worry about.

I also sometimes feel he doesn’t play his best for the team either.

There seems to be lack of passion in him. He also looks quite tired these days too.

But then one has to think who do we replace Shakib with?

aklemalp
June 5, 2018, 02:54 PM
But Shakib is Super Eggy noodle man.

He always come to save the day