PDA

View Full Version : What positives can we get from this shameful loss?

Rifat_02
June 5, 2018, 03:03 PM
1. BCB may finally realize that they have to do more for the good of the game in the country

2. End of several players being picked again and again especially in this format like Abul Hasan , Rubel , Soumya. Deadweights who are doing nothing

3. Shakib's captaincy being exposed before the big tournaments comes around

4. Emergence of Abu Hider Rony

Please add any other positives after this debacle, at least it will make us feel better. This defeat is hard to accept

Roey Haque
June 5, 2018, 03:05 PM
You may get small gains here and there, but to completely revitalize Bd cricket you will need to do two things.

1) Privatize BCB.

2) Sack Rahim.

zura
June 6, 2018, 10:46 AM
Privatizing BCB will make it worse. They would care little about improvements but more about profit.

Sarkar needs to be dropped for good and if Liton Das doesn't put up a good innings in the 3rd match, we need to drop him from LOI and only use him for tests. I think Mossadek has shown that he can be a handy bowler too, so that's a positive.

I wonder if we lose the series 3-0 if Shakib loses his captaincy.

Shingara
June 6, 2018, 01:12 PM
Why do ppl hate Abul so much ?

horizon
June 6, 2018, 01:24 PM
Privatizing BCB will make it worse. They would care little about improvements but more about profit.

Sarkar needs to be dropped for good and if Liton Das doesn't put up a good innings in the 3rd match, we need to drop him from LOI and only use him for tests. I think Mossadek has shown that he can be a handy bowler too, so that's a positive.

I wonder if we lose the series 3-0 if Shakib loses his captaincy.

And replace them by whom?

zura
June 6, 2018, 01:31 PM
And replace them by whom?

Which one? Shakib as captain or either or both of Sarkar and Liton. Mahmudullah would be a better choice for captain and Shanto can be Tamim's opening partner while Ariful surely deserves another chance.

He doesn't really offer anything in the national team.

Roey Haque
June 6, 2018, 07:52 PM

HAHAHA. I need to have a long sit down with you. Teach you all about free market values. Anyway,long story cut short, you need to have a good product to turn a profit. Privatizing the team will do wonders for the team regarding the systems and checks and balances that are put into place.

Rifat
June 6, 2018, 10:45 PM
why was Afif Hossain sacked so early. very young kid but shows loads of promise. We need High Energy kids like him in our T20 team...Bangladesh think tank missed yet another trick.

Saifuddin(as a T20 Batsmen only) should also be considered.

adamnsu
June 7, 2018, 03:13 AM

Some percentage has to be prejudiced against the name "ABUL" perhaps

brockley
June 7, 2018, 04:12 AM
Maybe he should take the alternative route.
I am mad:-|,because i'm mad at me.:floor:

riad
June 7, 2018, 07:57 AM
You may get small gains here and there, but to completely revitalize Bd cricket you will need to do two things.

1) Privatize BCB.

2) Sack Rahim.

Stop being obsessed he is taken :D

Night_wolf
June 7, 2018, 08:19 AM
Some percentage has to be prejudiced against the name "ABUL" perhaps

name abul houa ta problem na. prob holo kame o abul

Fazal
June 7, 2018, 08:48 AM
why was Afif Hossain sacked so early. very young kid but shows loads of promise. We need High Energy kids like him in our T20 team...Bangladesh think tank missed yet another trick.

Saifuddin(as a T20 Batsmen only) should also be considered.

Yes Afif, Zakir, Arif, Saifuddin, Rony ....nobody got extended time to prove themselves while our so called core team fumbles consistently.

ToBeFair
June 7, 2018, 08:58 AM
No positives, because we have no shame, no passion, and no one cares.

adamnsu
June 7, 2018, 09:00 AM
name abul houa ta problem na. prob holo kame o abul

Problem is for this player, Abul naamo ja kame o ta :D

Rifat_02
June 7, 2018, 01:24 PM
Its good we got whitewashed otherwise this series would have been let go by the BCB as just a bad series, now it will make an impact and hopefully help take our team forwards in the future

bujhee kom
June 7, 2018, 01:26 PM
Only positive is that our team members, coach and BCB staffs will get to do massive shopping at the Deradhun Shopping Mall, Indian silk, Saree jewelry etc. ahead of Eid.

Rinathq
June 7, 2018, 01:34 PM
positives? Afghanistan matches finally got some good TV coverage. The world needed to see how good of a team they are and just how pathetic we can be

Night_wolf
June 7, 2018, 01:36 PM
only positive I can see is our shameless social media warriors goes on hiding for a while.

Shadow
June 7, 2018, 01:44 PM
Mohammad Nabi has picked up that particular dance move from opu. So Bangladesh won't get undivided attention from the world for the dance moves.

Rifat
June 7, 2018, 01:59 PM
Problem is: Bangladesh gets a wake up call, but falls right back to sleep after a short while

adamnsu
June 7, 2018, 02:02 PM
No positive to muster really. Just showed how exposed the team is. Apart from one or two players no real match sense or common sense.

Shadow
June 7, 2018, 02:07 PM
Problem is: Bangladesh gets a wake up call, but falls right back to sleep after a short while

That's the reality. They are stuck in the same place.

Roni_uk
June 7, 2018, 07:02 PM
I predicted 3-0 defeat couple of days before the series. My fortune telling capabilities are on the up. If I need a part time jobO have nothing to worry about - something positive

bolero
June 9, 2018, 11:33 AM
I expected Bangladesh to win. Shocked by the result. Afghanistan has come up the hard way.