PDA

View Full Version : New team to support

Night_wolf
June 7, 2018, 01:24 PM
looking for new team to support and move forward. lets see the candidates.

India: lol

Pakistan : lol

Sri Lanka: umm..nope

Australia : lol

England: lol

NZ: yes

WI: yes

SA: potential

Zim: cant move forward from one hopeless team to another.

Afg: lol

Ireland: first couple of years might be as hopeless as us. lets see in 5 years.

So who should I move on to? WI or NZ..or may be SA?

who am I kidding I will be back in the next BD series like the shameless retard I am.

bujhee kom
June 7, 2018, 01:24 PM
Bangladesh Women's team all the way! :flag:

Screw this BD men's team!

Vahroone
June 7, 2018, 01:25 PM
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Should go for Afghanistan.

Habib
June 7, 2018, 01:26 PM
I will get busy with the FIFA world cup for now. Then will think about it. But it's for sure, if the players don't give a s***, then I won't give a s*** about them either.

Rifat_02
June 7, 2018, 01:26 PM
New Zealand got whitewashed by us, that too In ODIs they then went on to be World Cup Finalists in 2015, it is not the end of the world. We will bounce back, this team has beaten many good teams in full series, won tests versus Australia, England. Just hopefully this defeat will make BCB see that there is more to do for the game in the country

aklemalp
June 7, 2018, 01:27 PM
Through the good days and the bad days, home team always comes first.

It's just a matter of time, and fine tuning, with lots of new blood.

Shingara
June 7, 2018, 01:27 PM
Support India. We were once part of India, after all

bujhee kom
June 7, 2018, 01:28 PM
After Bangladesh Women's team, I will go for Mexico.

aklemalp
June 7, 2018, 01:29 PM
After Bangladesh Women's team, I will go for Mexico.

And then the Dominican Republic.

Ay Papi Ay

bujhee kom
June 7, 2018, 01:29 PM
Ohh also Mohammedan Sporting Club Dhaka! Laalbagh, Old Dhaka! Hammadan, Hammadan!

After that Kolkata Mohammedan Sporting Club.

Rinathq
June 7, 2018, 01:32 PM
Thats why I follow BPL and DPL so closely... supporting a team isnt nearly as frustrating

Night_wolf
June 7, 2018, 01:41 PM
I will get busy with the FIFA world cup for now. Then will think about it. But it's for sure, if the players don't give a s***, then I won't give a s*** about them either.

who gives a s*** about the players. but We give s*** about the Jersey they are wearing. problem is this.

if it was this easy as if they wont give s*** I wont either I would have stopped giving a F after 2011 WC

bujhee kom
June 7, 2018, 01:45 PM
Haaa...Bondhugon, mone rakhbe Oi Abahoni Hapani roogi club-ke kuno bhaibei support kora jabe naa, korbe naa!

Night_wolf
June 7, 2018, 01:47 PM
Haaa...Bondhugon, mone rakhbe Oi Abahoni Hapani roogi club-ke kuno bhaibei support kora jabe naa, korbe naa!

oho amar thread e modon sommorthok!

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2018, 01:53 PM
England for me obviously. So, no need to look for anywhere else, certainly not in Asia - never!!!

But, I do and have always liked WI since 2000/3, quite fond of SA too but WI be my 3rd team.

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2018, 01:58 PM
England is my new number one side for T20s and test. BD only in number uno at ODI’s. Windies my 2nd side T20s, BD 3rd.

aklemalp
June 7, 2018, 01:58 PM
Where's the poll?

Night_wolf
June 7, 2018, 02:03 PM
after giving it some thought I am going for NZ. cant support a team(WI) who's players don't give a hoot playing for WI.

and never felt any connection to the new SA team. was a big fan in donald pollock era

aklemalp
June 7, 2018, 02:06 PM
after giving it some thought I am going for NZ. cant support a team(WI) who's players don't give a hoot playing for WI.

and never felt any connection to the new SA team. was a big fan in donald pollock era

A minority of Windies players. You are not in the loop.

Good decision. We are not short on support.

Test cricket is alive and well. Even Gavaskar commentating in the ongoing series is loving it. Cricket is back baby

Shane Dowrich on 97* at the moment.

Rally, rally round the West Indies

Roey Haque
June 7, 2018, 02:17 PM
looking for new team to support and move forward. lets see the candidates.

India: lol

Pakistan : lol

Sri Lanka: umm..nope

Australia : lol

England: lol

NZ: yes

WI: yes

SA: potential

Zim: cant move forward to one hopeless team to another.

Afg: lol

Ireland: first couple of years might be as hopeless as us. lets see in 5 years.

So who should I move on to? WI or NZ..or may be SA?

who am I kidding I will be back in the next BD series like the shameless retard I am.

I want to tell you something Night Wolf. Supporting your team regardless of what happens is not retardation. You have to be loyal, that's what makes it fun, to have something to cheer for, regardless of how that connection or love has been built up (nationalistic, regional, or just taste). You have to love your team unconditionally. The red and green jersey never did you any wrong. The management, players, other fans might've. And so you may demand more, want change, etc. In fact that is what I do all the time. I ask how I can help the situation and hence my crusade against locker room cancers and corrupt incompetent governing bodies. But of course I will support the Tigers. And so will you.

adamnsu
June 7, 2018, 02:18 PM
Support India. We were once part of India, after all

Before that we were part of the British Empire. Join the Barmy Amry

Night_wolf
June 7, 2018, 02:20 PM
I want to tell you something Night Wolf. Supporting your team regardless of what happens is not retardation. You have to be loyal, that's what makes it fun, to have something to cheer for, regardless of how that connection or love has been built up (nationalistic, regional, or just taste). You have to love your team unconditionally. The red and green jersey never did you any wrong. The management, players, other fans might've. And so you may demand more, want change, etc. In fact that is what I do all the time. I ask how I can help the situation and hence my crusade against locker room cancers and corrupt incompetent governing bodies. But of course I will support the Tigers. And so will you.

I agree with you also agree about what you said about the locker room corrupting but you only go after one guy. he alone is not the root of the locker room corruption. when you go after just one guy your motives become questionable

simon
June 7, 2018, 02:28 PM
what about Arzentina or Brajil ?

Night_wolf
June 7, 2018, 02:31 PM
what about Arzentina or Brajil ?

than you will need new sport to follow along with new team to support

roman
June 7, 2018, 02:45 PM
Right now, will focus on football. Cricket is dead to me for the next few days.

Night_wolf
June 7, 2018, 02:48 PM
Right now, will focus on football. Cricket is dead to me for the next few days.

I wish it stayed dead for me

mufi_02
June 7, 2018, 03:26 PM
^cricket is almost dead for me except for sudden BD matches. skipped the entire SA tour. and then nidahas and this t20. progressively losing interest by each year. football (EPL/CL) dominates my sports life now.

Mas_UK25
June 7, 2018, 03:32 PM
I’ve lost quite a bit interest in cricket and if those who know me here well, will remember that on match threads I could get over passionate, say things loud. Lately u wouldn’t see a single one during the match itself taking place. Shows something.

Not just cause bd doing not so well. Just in general. This year football, following my childhood team LFC more closely than I’ve done prev year. It’s not that I didn’t follow and supported LFC prev years I did too but not watched most games, only have highlights, whereas I probably watched most BD games prev years, somehow managed to make time.

Things change. Cricket is still one sport I love. But interest is low atm. And last not but least, this year I havent watched a single over liver of IPL, only some shak and fizz games highlights. Prev years least saw few whole games.

bujhee kom
June 7, 2018, 04:12 PM
Instead of watching cricinfo updates of a losing team over and over again, I will watch people on street, Yeah, summer is here. Desh bidesh-er Fashion Model-der dekhbo...koub balo lage dekhte. Beach-e jabu...Brazilian mohila-der Beach volleyball khela dekhbo.

Yankees
June 7, 2018, 04:33 PM
It's not that you need to support another team. What you need to do is invest in watching other sports. It will lessen the blow because you have something else to watch/look forward to.

BD barely plays internationals. So if you just sit and wait with anticipation for the few games a year, and the boys inevitably let you down, then it stings that much more.

I didn't watch any of these matches because T20 is garbage. If I want to watch a a 4 hour bat and ball game, then baseball provides a lot more intrigue, and a lot better bat-ball balance.

This is how the sports spectrum looks for me:
ODI > baseball > basketball > soccer > am. football > T20

Watch other sports. They are fun and unlike cricket, they provide real parity, competition, and fan base that isn't fueled by jigonism.

Max100
June 7, 2018, 06:27 PM
after BD, my team in a order

NZ
England
saf
srilanka
west indies
Australia
pakistan

India

cricket_king
June 7, 2018, 07:35 PM
I'm a big Uganda fan.

Rifat
June 7, 2018, 10:36 PM
I love New Zealand. Afghanistan, New Zealand and South Africa are my top three favorite teams after Bangladesh.

Rifat
June 7, 2018, 10:37 PM
^cricket is almost dead for me except for sudden BD matches. skipped the entire SA tour. and then nidahas and this t20. progressively losing interest by each year. football (EPL/CL) dominates my sports life now.

we should watch a FIFA world cup match together.

zura
June 8, 2018, 02:59 PM
Try being an Arsenal fan and a Bangladesh cricket fan.

Gowza
June 8, 2018, 05:00 PM
My fav teams after Australia and Bangladesh are certainly SA and Afghanistan atm, I like WIs brand of cricket but they're in a similar crisis to BD atm, talent but no development (need anymore proof than Andre Russell, guy has ridiculous all round talent and athleticism).

aklemalp
June 8, 2018, 06:15 PM
(need anymore proof than Andre Russell, guy has ridiculous all round talent and athleticism).

The answer is simple: Rahkeem Cornwall

bujhee kom
June 8, 2018, 07:44 PM
This is what I am talking about...My new sport and my new favorite team in the world -Bangladesh Jute mills Corporation Unmukto Mohila Kappadi Dol

http://www.mediabangladesh.net/images/kabaddi/national-game-of-bangladesh-kabaddi-woman-bjmc-assam.jpg

If you guys like, join me...there is still time. I am running the Fana club.

Screw Bangladesh Bhodai/Odhom Purush cricket team!

This is far better, and more professional and dedicated team of athletes!
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/elk1BN7WkFw/mqdefault.jpg

Roey Haque
June 8, 2018, 08:27 PM
Woah ^ I would. Watch them on TV that is.

Gowza
June 9, 2018, 11:16 PM
Go Nepal!

adamnsu
June 10, 2018, 04:56 AM
Everyone in unison: Bangladesh Women’s Cricket team 🇧🇩

Night_wolf
June 10, 2018, 05:40 AM
Our Women team is our new team

#leaveboysteam #SupportTheRealWomans

adamnsu
June 10, 2018, 02:56 PM
Try being an Arsenal fan and a Bangladesh cricket fan.

Too much pain man. New coach for both teams though. One should InshahAllah do well