PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Srilanka A

One World
June 12, 2018, 11:02 AM
https://bangla.bdnews24.com/cricket/article1505320.bdnews

[বাংলা]করুনারত্নের নেতৃত্বে বাংলাদেশে আসছে শ্রীলঙ্কা ‘এ’[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]তিনটি চারদিনের ম্যাচের প্রথম দুটি হবে কক্সবাজারে। শেষটি সিলেটে। পরে সিলেটে তিনটি একদিনের ম্যাচও খেলবে দু্ই দল। সেই সিরিজের শ্রীলঙ্কা ‘এ’ দলের নাম জানানো হবে পরে।

শ্রীলঙ্কা ‘এ’: দিমুথ করুনারত্নে (অধিনায়ক), দানুশকা গুনাথিলাকা, সাদিরা সামারাবিক্রমা, লাহিরু থিরিমান্নে, আশান প্রিয়াঞ্জন, চারিথ আসালাঙ্কা, দাসুন শানাকা, শাম্মু আশান, মনোজ শরথচন্দ্র, প্রবাথ জয়াসুরিয়া, লাকশান সান্দাক্যান, নিশান পেইরিস, শেহান মাদুশাঙ্কা, নিসালা থারাকা, দিলেশ গুনারত্নে।[/বাংলা]

bujhee kom
June 12, 2018, 12:00 PM
Sri Lanka A team - Welcome to eastern Bangladesh,.

One World
June 12, 2018, 12:11 PM
A very strong squad from Srilanka.

This should be an exciting time for the bench.

al Furqaan
June 12, 2018, 02:41 PM
Mominul needs to play in all the matches. Mosaddek too. Thats the future of our Test batting for the next decade plus. Also need to Shanto and Shadman in there. Seamers should be led by Ebadat and Mishu. Probably a bit too early for 16 yo Shariful but I'd throw him in there.

Equinox
June 12, 2018, 02:51 PM
That Mrittunjoy kid who destroyed the Afghan U17s has to be picked for this.

al Furqaan
June 12, 2018, 04:18 PM
That Mrittunjoy kid who destroyed the Afghan U17s has to be picked for this.

Oh yeah forgot about him. Lots of promising fast bowlers coming through.

Equinox
June 12, 2018, 04:39 PM
Oh yeah forgot about him. Lots of promising fast bowlers coming through.

Exactly. So the last thing I want to see is the same recycled tried-and-tested failures getting more opportunities in this series.

This Mrittunjoy kid looks tall and strong unlike the 5 foot 8 Abu Jayed, Shafiul types.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29249651_212954979286086_9088220533764567038_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=0&oh=56ffa14b769be2b57aa474a2e6dd74ac&oe=5BB8A1E3

aklemalp
June 12, 2018, 06:45 PM
Wonder why Shehan Jayasuriya didn't make this squad

al Furqaan
June 12, 2018, 07:24 PM
Exactly. So the last thing I want to see is the same recycled tried-and-tested failures getting more opportunities in this series.

This Mrittunjoy kid looks tall and strong unlike the 5 foot 8 Abu Jayed, Shafiul types.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29249651_212954979286086_9088220533764567038_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=0&oh=56ffa14b769be2b57aa474a2e6dd74ac&oe=5BB8A1E3

He's shaking hands with Mujeeb and looks to be about an inch shorter. Mujeeb is probably around 5-11 or 6 feet max. So Mrittunjoy is around 5-10. Not short, but not tall either.

aklemalp
June 12, 2018, 07:39 PM
He's shaking hands with Mujeeb and looks to be about an inch shorter. Mujeeb is probably around 5-11 or 6 feet max. So Mrittunjoy is around 5-10. Not short, but not tall either.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that was not Mujeeb.

Mujeeb was never part of this series. If he played, Afghanistan would have won both matches.

Furthermore, this was an Under-17 series. Mujeeb was playing with his National team at that time. Most likely he'd be debarred.

brockley
June 12, 2018, 07:44 PM
Saw this yesterday on twitter,Sri Lanka play most A sides in the world,congrats for getting the game.

Shadow
June 13, 2018, 01:57 AM
Saw this yesterday on twitter,Sri Lanka play most A sides in the world,congrats for getting the game.

Sri Lanka A team is very active . Even their national side play more matches compare to some other sides. This give them the opportunity to test out the young players.

brockley
June 13, 2018, 03:05 AM
They have a wonderful A program,as does India and England.
The rest are pretty poor.

Equinox
June 13, 2018, 06:44 AM
That's not Mujeeb and I think Mujeeb is over 6 foot anyway.

Mrittunjoy seems to be around the same height as the tallest Afghan players so I would assume he is pretty tall. Hopefully at least 6 ft+.

zura
June 13, 2018, 07:21 AM
Mominul needs to play in all the matches. Mosaddek too. Thats the future of our Test batting for the next decade plus. Also need to Shanto and Shadman in there. Seamers should be led by Ebadat and Mishu. Probably a bit too early for 16 yo Shariful but I'd throw him in there.

Mosaddek and Mominul are going straight to the West Indies series.

Shadow
June 19, 2018, 01:54 AM
Bangladesh A team squad for the four day match:

Sadman Islam, Soumya Sarker, Mizanur Rahman, Afif Hossain, Shabbir Rahaman, Shoriful Islam, Saif Uddin, Naeem Hasan, Rishad Ahmed, Saif Hasan, Zakir Hossain, Tushar Imran, Nazmul Islam Apu, Abu Haider Rony, Musaddek Hossain Saikat.

http://www.tigercricket.com.bd/2018/06/18/media-release-sri-lanka-a-tour-of-bangladesh-2018-bangladesh-a-squad-for-first-four-day-match/

Gowza
June 19, 2018, 02:08 AM
Wondering why yeasin isn’t in this squad, he’s a standby for the WI tests, so is mosa and he’s in this squad so why have yeasin as standby for the tests but not be in the A team? will be interesting to see the performance of shoriful, afif and zakir.

Is Naeem Hasan a spinner?

Shadow
June 19, 2018, 04:02 AM
Wondering why yeasin isn’t in this squad, he’s a standby for the WI tests, so is mosa and he’s in this squad so why have yeasin as standby for the tests but not be in the A team? will be interesting to see the performance of shoriful, afif and zakir.

Is Naeem Hasan a spinner?

I don't see any reason why Yeasin wasn't picked for the A team given that he is not traveling with the team to the Caribbean.

Yes, Naeem Hasan is an off-break bowler. He played in the last U-19 world cup and was included in the squad in the test series against Sri Lanka.

zura
June 19, 2018, 04:50 AM
Why not Ebadat in the squad? He did quite well in the 4 day competitions.

Tausif
June 19, 2018, 07:45 AM
BCB so desperate for a legspinner. Never heard of this Rishad Ahmed but suddenly he's in the A team squad. Why not Jubair Hossain?

zura
June 19, 2018, 09:14 AM
BCB so desperate for a legspinner. Never heard of this Rishad Ahmed but suddenly he's in the A team squad. Why not Jubair Hossain?

Politics. Heard he pissed someone in the domestic leagues and got himself kicked out of list A cricket. Also, he was pretty slow with his bowling too.

Shadow
June 20, 2018, 03:29 PM

Rishad bowled well in the series against Afghanistan under 17. He was also part of the hp Unit just like Jubair. Though I expected Jubair to be picked. Nevertheless, it will be a great experience for Rishad if he makes into the final xi.

SportingBD
June 20, 2018, 04:01 PM
My XI:

1. Shadman Islam
2. Saif Hasan
3. Soumya Sarker (C)
4. Tushar Imran
5. Mosaddek Hossain
6. Zakir Hossain
7. Afif Hossain
8. Saif Uddin
9. Shoriful Islam
10. Naeem Hasan
11. Nazmul Islam Apu

Not sure what Sabbir and Rony doing in FC A team squad? Where is Ebadat?

bujhee kom
June 21, 2018, 09:28 AM
Welcome tow dilum...kintoo ekhon khela kuthai, bhais?

Shadow
June 23, 2018, 02:23 AM
Welcome tow dilum...kintoo ekhon khela kuthai, bhais?

ITINERARY

June 26-29, 1st 4-day match ZACS, Chattogram

July 03-06, 2nd 4-day match SKICS Academy Ground, Cox’s Bazar

July 10-13, 3rd 4-day match SICS, Sylhet

July 17, 1st one day match SICS, Sylhet

July 19, 2nd one day match SICS, Sylhet

July 22 , 3rd one day match SICS, Sylhet

Shadow
June 25, 2018, 11:27 PM
First 4-day match, Sri Lanka A batting first.

15/1. Khaled Ahmed gets Milantha.

al Furqaan
June 25, 2018, 11:50 PM
So guys with limited potential like Khaled Ahmed, Abu Jayed, Kamrul Islam Rabbi, are being picked whilst players with true potential (Mosaddek, Mishu, Shoriful) are being benched?

The Nannu-led selection panel has been the worst by far in our history.

Shadow
June 26, 2018, 12:05 AM
Khaled Ahmed was originally not in the squad but he is playing.

Mridul
June 26, 2018, 12:37 AM
Bangladesh A Squad:
Playing XI Musaddek Hossain Saikat (c), Sadman Islam, Soumya Sarker, Shabbir Rahaman, Saif Uddin, Naeem Hasan, Zakir Hossain (w), Tushar Imran, Nazmul Islam Apu, Abu Hider Rony, Khaled Ahmed.

Substitutes Afif Hossain, Saif Hasan, Rishad Ahmed, Mizanur Rahman,

Cricket4All
June 26, 2018, 01:50 AM
Who is this " Khaled Ahmed"?

His figure looks impressive...

Khaled Ahmed # 8.4 over - 4 maidens - 22 runs - 2 wickets - 2.62 (economy rate)

He has not conceded a single 4 or 6 so far.

I'm really intrigued to know more about him.

zura
June 26, 2018, 05:06 AM
So guys with limited potential like Khaled Ahmed, Abu Jayed, Kamrul Islam Rabbi, are being picked whilst players with true potential (Mosaddek, Mishu, Shoriful) are being benched?

The Nannu-led selection panel has been the worst by far in our history.

Abu Jayed not true potential. Is one of the best First-class cricket pacers out there for us. The guy seems to be a wicket-taker and might wanna also try him for the ODI squad.

Shadow
June 26, 2018, 06:23 AM
Who is this " Khaled Ahmed"?

His figure looks impressive...

Khaled Ahmed # 8.4 over - 4 maidens - 22 runs - 2 wickets - 2.62 (economy rate)

He has not conceded a single 4 or 6 so far.

I'm really intrigued to know more about him.

He is a pacer from Sylhet.Coach Sarwan Imran recommended to pick him in the last BPl for dhaka dynamites.

zura
June 26, 2018, 08:22 AM
171/4 in 60.2 overs in rain interrupted match. Khaled Ahmed taking 3 of the 4 wickets in 14 overs.

bujhee kom
June 26, 2018, 08:30 AM
ITINERARY

June 26-29, 1st 4-day match ZACS, Chattogram

July 03-06, 2nd 4-day match SKICS Academy Ground, Cox’s Bazar

July 10-13, 3rd 4-day match SICS, Sylhet

July 17, 1st one day match SICS, Sylhet

July 19, 2nd one day match SICS, Sylhet

July 22 , 3rd one day match SICS, Sylhet

Ohh Dhoinnobaad, Shadow bhaiya! Much appreciate this.

zura
June 27, 2018, 01:33 AM
Sri Lanka have taken full control of the game and have upped their run rate too. 302/4 in 97 overs. Haven't lost a wicket since yesterday.

Shadow
June 27, 2018, 02:11 AM
Sri Lanka is batting well. Lahiru Thirimane is still in the crease.

Shadow
June 27, 2018, 04:44 AM
Sri Lanka A declared for 449/8. Khaled Ahmed took 4 wickets, Rony took 2 and apu took 1.

cricket_king
June 27, 2018, 06:07 AM
We're gonna be booked under 300. Sigh.

One World
June 27, 2018, 07:21 AM
This noname Asalanka is a better test allrounder than Shakib. :facepalm:

Shadow
June 27, 2018, 07:53 AM
This noname Asalanka is a better test allrounder than Shakib. :facepalm:

Asalanka played in the under-19 world cup in 2016 held in Bangladesh.He is a promising cricketer.

bujhee kom
June 27, 2018, 08:03 AM
Arrey eki dekhchi...Eto dekhi amader puro Izzat niye tanatani!

bujhee kom
June 27, 2018, 08:14 AM
Ami bebechhilum amader main team Aloo, so our A-team hopefully will show Shoktimotta! But now I am seeing them as Durbol Khan as well!

WarWolf
June 27, 2018, 09:37 AM
Ami bebechhilum amader main team Aloo, so our A-team hopefully will show Shoktimotta! But now I am seeing them as Durbol Khan as well!
We are a nation of durbol Khan and khanoms.

adamnsu
June 27, 2018, 10:01 AM
Sarkar ekdom Bekar hoye gessay!

From being one of top batsman to becoming a total flop!!!

adamnsu
June 27, 2018, 10:01 AM
We are a nation of durbol Khan and khanoms.

Shafiul Islam should be the avatar for this statement

Shadow
June 27, 2018, 01:08 PM
Sarkar ekdom Bekar hoye gessay!

From being one of top batsman to becoming a total flop!!!

He is a purely limited over cricketer. They could have picked Mizanur Rahman instead as the opener.

zura
June 27, 2018, 01:16 PM
He is a purely limited over cricketer. They could have picked Mizanur Rahman instead as the opener.

He is nothing anymore. Ashraful 2.0

aklemalp
June 27, 2018, 06:15 PM
When is the first game?

Shadow
June 28, 2018, 02:54 AM
Mosaddek got a century.

zura
June 28, 2018, 03:51 AM
And Sabbir is on his way for his own as well. We seem to be firmly in control and might get a decent lead on Sri Lanka in the last day.

For scores: http://www.tigercricket.com.bd/

zura
June 28, 2018, 04:40 AM
Sabbir has his century.

Gowza
June 28, 2018, 06:41 AM
Good to see a couple of centuries. Mosaddek still pushing for test selection, sabbir finally playing a really good innings in the longer format.

cricket_king
June 28, 2018, 08:24 AM
Lololol Sabbir 144. Amazing. Never thought I'd see that in the long format.

al Furqaan
June 28, 2018, 09:18 AM
Lololol Sabbir 144. Amazing. Never thought I'd see that in the long format.

Shows how bad Tushar and Soumya are. Mosaddek too should have scored a double if not a triple. 135 on this pitch and attack is like getting out for 30 in real life. But Mosaddek can be forgiven since he has a FC average higher than 68 now.

I wonder if he can be called up in time for the first Test and replace our useless vice captain.

zura
June 28, 2018, 09:56 AM
Shows how bad Tushar and Soumya are. Mosaddek too should have scored a double if not a triple. 135 on this pitch and attack is like getting out for 30 in real life. But Mosaddek can be forgiven since he has a FC average higher than 68 now.

I wonder if he can be called up in time for the first Test and replace our useless vice captain.

Or that Sabbir had a very good innings. This is his highest FC score but he shouldn't be put in the squad solely because of one performance and needs to put in a consistent run of form to get back in the squad.

Eclipse
June 28, 2018, 10:04 AM

Sabbir isn't a test material(as a matter of fact, he isn't a cricket material to begin with) . He's horrendous against spin, he has a poor temperament and most importantly his presence in the squad brings a lot of negative vibe to the team. Hence, he shouldn't be allowed to stay anywhere near our test team. He has already ruined our t20 side and now he'll ruin our test side too.

Wish our management had a bit of grey matter inside their head.

Eclipse
June 28, 2018, 10:06 AM
It's almost guaranteed that he'll fail in the real match. Hope management isn't going to give him a long rope based on this pointless 150 against a bunch of nameless bowlers.

cricket_king
June 28, 2018, 06:48 PM
Look who's back lads: the #1 troll of BC. They always resurface before a big series. Eclipse and DinRaat can combine together to form the ultimate troll pair.

DinRaat.
June 28, 2018, 10:32 PM
Look who's back lads: the #1 troll of BC. They always resurface before a big series. Eclipse and DinRaat can combine together to form the ultimate troll pair.

I am not a troll, just someone with highly critical views of the team. And I have supported the team when they performed well.

:facepalm:

al Furqaan
June 28, 2018, 11:10 PM
Sabbir isn't a test material(as a matter of fact, he isn't a cricket material to begin with) . He's horrendous against spin, he has a poor temperament and most importantly his presence in the squad brings a lot of negative vibe to the team. Hence, he shouldn't be allowed to stay anywhere near our test team. He has already ruined our t20 side and now he'll ruin our test side too.

Wish our management had a bit of grey matter inside their head.

He's T20 material. But thats it. Even then he's good only by BD standards. He'd struggle to make the A team first XI of most top 6 T20 sides. But thats still pretty good as far as T20 batting is concerned.

ODIs - he could one day be a solid player. I'd still have him bat down at 6 because he can hit a nice little 20 off 12 that could add 10 runs to our 50 over total. Plus his fielding is more or less world class.

Tests - just NO.

Shadow
June 28, 2018, 11:24 PM
It's almost guaranteed that he'll fail in the real match. Hope management isn't going to give him a long rope based on this pointless 150 against a bunch of nameless bowlers.

There are two more 4 day match to be played. Overall performance should be counted not one or two individual innings.

WarWolf
June 29, 2018, 03:11 AM
Wicket seems to be a batting paradise.

adamnsu
June 29, 2018, 03:37 AM
I am not a troll, just someone with highly critical views of the team. And I have supported the team when they performed well.

:facepalm:

Support for a team should have no conditions. Yes we should be hard on the team when they are not performing well, however supporting them only when they perform well IMO is not how it should be.

Shaan
June 29, 2018, 03:40 AM
ekhon tho tuloduno kortase 😱

WarWolf
June 29, 2018, 04:55 AM
ekhon tho tuloduno kortase 😱

This not highway, this is runway of an airport.

Players of A team never can expect to improve by playing on such wickets.

adamnsu
June 29, 2018, 05:24 AM
This not highway, this is runway of an airport.

Players of A team never can expect to improve by playing on such wickets.

Sadly the whole BCB and Cricket think tank seems it sometimes doesnt apply a full complete package when it is training players.

Firstly they chose a massive god gifted guy like Walsh to team short, skinny and mentally retarded pace bowlers.

Then they make pitches which is so spin friendly from almost day one (which is good for our team) but bad for our batsman and paces bowlers.

Then there is a pathetic and disgusting BPL which regularly has low scores but the concept of T20 is to promote big hitting and large competitive chases.

Shadow
June 29, 2018, 07:13 AM
This pitch yielded similar results in the Test series against Sri lanka. Plenty of runs were scored.

http://www.tigercricket.com.bd/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DSCN65851-696x469.jpg

Shadow
June 29, 2018, 07:19 AM
Bangladesh A failed to take the lead. They were at one stage struggling before Sabbir and Mosaddek had that 200 plus run partnership. So they have to perform better than that in the upcoming matches.

adamnsu
June 29, 2018, 07:31 AM

Welcome back...are you back from a hiatus or were you serving out a ban?

Eclipse
June 29, 2018, 07:48 AM
Welcome back...are you back from a hiatus or were you serving out a ban?

A ban obviously. It was totally unjustified and it made me quite sad. Ppl just can't tolerate truth these days.

adamnsu
June 29, 2018, 07:58 AM
A ban obviously. It was totally unjustified and it made me quite sad. Ppl just can't tolerate truth these days.

Obvious that you got a ban??? I wonder why :D

But anyways welcome back.

bujhee kom
June 29, 2018, 07:59 AM
Arrey Eclipse Miah bahi, raag koro naa! Welcome back!

Eclipse
June 29, 2018, 08:02 AM
There are two more 4 day match to be played. Overall performance should be counted not one or two individual innings.

Sabbir needs to score consistently in the domestic cricket if he wants to get selected. He shouldn't be selected based on couple of good scores against a bunch of useless bowlers in some irrelevant practise matches.

Frankly speaking, his batting doesn't inspire any confidence in me. He isn't suitable for test cricket from any angle. He is just another mindless Bangladeshi player with a terrible attitude who considers himself better than what he actually is. No wonder he always gets humiliated in international matches.

Eclipse
June 29, 2018, 08:04 AM
Obvious that you got a ban??? I wonder why :D

But anyways welcome back.

Thx brother.

Eclipse
June 29, 2018, 08:06 AM
Arrey Eclipse Miah bahi, raag koro naa! Welcome back!

Dhonnobad dada. Rag korar kisu nai. Our cricket is already finished. Soon Nepal will overtake us.

One World
June 29, 2018, 08:56 AM
I agree with Eclipse, look at the WIndies practice match scorecard.

Taijul played more deliveries Shanto+Liton+Mominul+Nurul combined :facepalm:

One World
July 3, 2018, 07:59 AM
Day 1 washed away

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sri Lanka A Tour of Bangladesh 2018<br>2nd unofficial Test,Sri Lanka A vs Bangladesh A at Chittagong, <br>Day 01 - Called Off due to rain <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SLAvBANA?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#SLAvBANA</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SLA?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#SLA</a></p>&mdash; Sri Lanka Cricket (@OfficialSLC) <a href="https://twitter.com/OfficialSLC/status/1014062378579779584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 3, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Eclipse
July 3, 2018, 08:48 AM
I was wondering why did everyone suddenly lose their interest in this match. What was the end reasult of the match after Sabbir's mesmerising heroic knock.

bujhee kom
July 3, 2018, 09:01 AM
I was wondering why did everyone suddenly lose their interest in this match. What was the end reasult of the match after Sabbir's mesmerising heroic knock.

Dada, Khelar Modhu choliya geche!

zura
July 4, 2018, 12:54 AM
So, is day 2 interrupted by rain as well?

One World
July 5, 2018, 07:41 AM
SL A is 54/1 at stumps
K Ahmed got the wicket

One World
July 7, 2018, 10:07 PM
https://twitter.com/officialslc/status/1015196867510976513?s=21

zura
July 10, 2018, 09:14 AM
Seems like the 3rd match is a spinners pitch. Bangladesh were all-out for 167 while Sri Lanka finished the day at 78/3 http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18736/scorecard/1149179/bangladesh-a-vs-sri-lanka-a-3rd-unofficial-test-sri-lanka-a-tour-of-bangladesh-2018

Max100
July 10, 2018, 10:24 AM
So Tushar got only 1 innings to prove himself

One World
July 10, 2018, 01:05 PM
Which one is a better team,

Srilanka A or Srilanka Board Xi

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18629/scorecard/1142580/sri-lanka-board-xi-vs-south-africans-tour-match-sa-in-sl-2018

zura
July 10, 2018, 01:50 PM
Which one is a better team,

Srilanka A or Srilanka Board Xi

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18629/scorecard/1142580/sri-lanka-board-xi-vs-south-africans-tour-match-sa-in-sl-2018

Board XI have some players who will feature in the Test series.

zura
July 12, 2018, 06:03 AM
We lost the 3rd 4 day match by an innings and 32 runs by scoring a total of 274 runs.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18736/scorecard/1149179/bangladesh-a-vs-sri-lanka-a-3rd-unofficial-test-sri-lanka-a-tour-of-bangladesh-2018

Shaan
July 12, 2018, 07:08 AM
we are getting hammered left and right from every corner of the world !!

One World
July 12, 2018, 10:33 AM
How a player like Soummya became so useless - BCB should investigate?

Pipeline seems so fragile and mediocre!

Eshen
July 15, 2018, 02:05 PM
Sri Lanka A-team for the one-day series look close the strength of their ODI team:

Thisara Perera – Captain
Upul Tharanga
Dasun Shanaka – Vice Captain
Lahiru Thirimanne
Shehan Jayasuriya
Ashan Priyanjan
Sadeera Samarawickrama – Wicket Keeper 1
Charith Asalanka
Shammu Ashan
Minod Bhanuka – Wicket Keeper 2
Malinda Pushpakumara
Nishan Peiris
Shehan Madushanka
Asitha Fernando
Isuru Udana

http://www.srilankacricket.lk/news/a-team-tour-of-bangladesh-one-day-squad

Shadow
July 17, 2018, 07:12 AM
Bangladesh A has won against Srilanka A by 2 runs.

Brief scores:

Bangladesh A 280/7 in 50 overs (Mizanur 67, Fazle 59)

Srilanka A 278/9 in 50 overs ( Shanaka 78, Priyanjan 42)

Ariful had a good game. He scored 47 off 22 balls and picked 2 wickets.

Khaled Ahmed and Shoriful took 3 wickets each.

Shaan
July 17, 2018, 08:15 AM
Khaled Ahmed and Shoriful took 3 wickets each.
khaled took four although was bit expensive

One World
July 17, 2018, 08:39 AM
Hope this fantastic win inspires the main team.

zura
July 17, 2018, 09:12 AM
Ariful played like an all-rounder. Maybe the main squad should choose him as an all-round pacer who can finish the innings. 17 year old Shoriful had a good start as well. And maybe we should stop giving Sarkar the ball.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18736/scorecard/1149180/bangladesh-a-vs-sri-lanka-a-1st-unofficial-odi-sri-lanka-a-tour-of-bangladesh-2018

Rifat
July 17, 2018, 10:15 AM
Ariful Haque has earned an extended run for the T20 side...

Shadow
July 17, 2018, 10:35 AM

I was following the official BCB site which shows a different scorecard.

http://www.tigercricket.com.bd/live-score/

Maybe they have made a mistake somewhere.

bujhee kom
July 17, 2018, 11:26 AM
Sri Lanka A-Team amader shathe parlo naa. Here gelu.
Amra eibar perechi.

ToBeFair
July 17, 2018, 11:56 AM
Mizanur played a JOB.

adamnsu
July 17, 2018, 12:46 PM
Sri Lanka A-Team amader shathe parlo naa. Here gelu.
Amra eibar perechi.

Shob player der ke ek set Sharif Malamine set purushkar ghoshona kora uchit

al Furqaan
July 17, 2018, 05:39 PM

I would assume they both bowled at the death. Making Shoriful's 3-54 more valuable than Khaled's 4 for 74.

Even more so in a 2 run game.

Shoriful and Mishu are must going into the World Cup next year. Mash is unreliable these days, Rubel is hit or miss, and the Fizz needs support in order to regain his form.

Rinathq
July 18, 2018, 12:16 AM
Hope Ariful works on his consistency and continue to improve both his batting and bowling. A power hitting seam allrounder is something we are still dreaming...

zura
July 18, 2018, 01:08 AM
I was following the official BCB site which shows a different scorecard.

http://www.tigercricket.com.bd/live-score/

Maybe they have made a mistake somewhere.

Yes, they did and edited it.

zura
July 18, 2018, 01:10 AM
I would assume they both bowled at the death. Making Shoriful's 3-54 more valuable than Khaled's 4 for 74.

Even more so in a 2 run game.

Shoriful and Mishu are must going into the World Cup next year. Mash is unreliable these days, Rubel is hit or miss, and the Fizz needs support in order to regain his form.

I don't know where you got that from. The only series Mashrafe had a problem was the South Africa one where all our bowlers suffered. Even Rubel who took wickets, took them at the death when losing wickets didn't matter much. He was our best bowler in the Champions Trophy.

zura
July 18, 2018, 01:38 AM
Andyone know why our A team doesn't include 2 very promising pacers in Qazi Onik and Robiul Haque. Both were fantastic in the recent Dhaka League.

Gowza
July 18, 2018, 04:17 AM
Andyone know why our A team doesn't include 2 very promising pacers in Qazi Onik and Robiul Haque. Both were fantastic in the recent Dhaka League.

Too many promising pacers, khaled could’ve been swapped with robiul or qazi i suppose, they do have better domestic numbers.

Have to say I’m very happy with shoriful’s A team performances, promising.

Fazal
July 18, 2018, 09:26 AM
Our Team A is doing fine, our women's team is doing great....only our national (men's) team is struggling big time.

Shaan
July 19, 2018, 05:31 AM
do we have any official webpage where you see up to date scores and live updating! stupid tigercricket page is way obsolete, no updates when there is going on a game in sylhet today.

adamnsu
July 19, 2018, 05:59 AM
do we have any official webpage where you see up to date scores and live updating! stupid tigercricket page is way obsolete, no updates when there is going on a game in sylhet today.

Not sure how regular update is

https://www.cricbuzz.com/live-cricket-scores/20445/bana-vs-sla-2nd-unofficial-odi-sri-lanka-a-tour-of-bangladesh-2018

Shadow
July 19, 2018, 07:15 AM
Sri lanka A has won against Bangladesh A by 67 runs.

zura
July 19, 2018, 08:00 AM
Sarkar is showing his consistency that he is not only useless in the national team but also the A team. Should drop him and promote Zakir as opener while push Afif to No.3 for the A team.

aklemalp
July 19, 2018, 10:34 AM
They had SL-A 206 for 8, then let Thisara go mad..

Jadukor
July 19, 2018, 10:51 AM
Soumya is so hopeless! at this rate he probably wont be able to score a 50 even against a banglacricket 11 side

NoName
July 19, 2018, 12:16 PM
This isn't the first time we let Perera go nuts when we had them by the jugular

Fazal
July 19, 2018, 02:16 PM
Shoriful gave too many runs.

Tiger Manc
July 22, 2018, 04:52 AM
Sri Lanka A 240/9 45 overs.

Bangladesh A currently 12/0