PDA

View Full Version : members in USA: Go to FL for the game

i_am_ringo
June 12, 2018, 06:49 PM
They organized the game on US soil because they assume it will be financially viable.

At least that’s their thesis from inviting India vs Windies . Prove them right.

If your lovely brown faces are not seen on the stadium, rest assured, BD won’t see an invite again. Like ever.

You can all take a couple days off to do this whether you are employed, in uni, etc. it’s a short flight and quite manageable motel/ food expenses.

If you can sit all night watching these games, you can save together some $ to make this happen.

So please, represent your passion. This is your chance to show your support in real life, instead of typing behind a screen.

If you are a regular BC member in US, esp east coast and you are not there... do us all a favor and don’t complain about ANYTHING regarding the team.

Many thanks. See you all there!

aklemalp
June 12, 2018, 06:52 PM
They organized the game on US soil because they assume it will be financially viable.

If your lovely brown faces are not seen on the stadium, rest assured, BD won’t see an invite again. Like ever.

You can all take a couple days off to do this whether you are employed, in uni, etc. it’s a short flight and quite manageable motel/ food expenses.

If you can sit all night watching these games, you can save together some $ to make this happen.

So please, represent your passion. This is your chance to show your support in real life, instead of typing behind a screen.

If you are a regular BC member in US, esp east coast and you are not there... do us all a favor and don’t complain about ANYTHING regarding the team.

Now this makes me wanna go. I feel like I need to answer this call.

But I will most likely support my boys.

Tausif
June 12, 2018, 06:54 PM

Hi Ringo, I am planning to go. Already have plans put together and will be there to support the team!

Check out this thread: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=49583. Quite a few BC members will be attending:)

bujhee kom
June 13, 2018, 06:49 AM
Helloo Ringu, tumi zaccho naki?
Suno, tumi zodi zau, amio zabu. Solo bondhu, hamra ghure ashi Sunny FLA.
Ei sujoge ektu Disneyland-tau dekhe asha hobey. + seafood and walking on the sandy beach! Seeing Moha-sagor-er Juar during beautiful shonali sunset, coconut grove...very very beautiful!

We can share a room..Motel 6 (they will leave the light on for you) on Interstate 95, off the ramp on Exit 66.
It will save us $$$.
Bring Zeeshaan with you as well!

After the game and beach frolic, we can visit the pan-handle and some relatives, wonder woman and our dostos (TawsiF) for dawath...

Welcome to FLA

mufi_02
June 13, 2018, 07:43 AM
yeah unfortunately I will be there to watch these losers. rifat will be there too.

One World
June 13, 2018, 11:01 AM
If you are coming or attending, can one of you designate an area in the gallery to meet up.

iDumb
June 13, 2018, 11:51 AM
so if i don't attend the match, I can't complain about BD cricket? what kinda logic is this? We spend a lot of money on BD team without going to stadium. so chill.

bujhee kom
June 13, 2018, 12:44 PM
Haa, thik kotha, Hokk kotha boleso iDumb bhai...

First, Asaa jawar bhara dibe kaa, suni? Greyhound-e jabo je, bhara onek.

Sexond, Thaka Khawar khoruch dibe kini?

Third...Kuthai takbu? Mufti-er basai? Afjar, Tausif-er barite? Ora kipta...mone hoy naa raate- khawa dibe. Tahole?

Amader BC-er Dhonobaan bhai, cricbook bhai-er Pattaa nai! Unaar Poishotti-ta bari Florida-te...Bahttor-ta Hotel/Motel throughout Palm beach. Plus unar pruchur Taxi ebong ki ki jani Dui-numberi business achey all over FLA!
Unar Komola Nubur Bagaan achey! Uni juice khawailey + bhara diley jaite pari!

bujhee kom
June 13, 2018, 12:50 PM
Plus arekta kotha bole dicchi...FLA-te uttore rednecks, aar dokkhine Cubanos...Mair khaite paren either direction...koob sabdhaan.

Ooh also, this is Hot summer time, Beach-e gele dekhben...many many bikini pora Lolonas latinas Mamasitas...Haa koirey Ullooker moton takaiye thaakben naa miahs, Majhe majhe ektu 'Helloo' 'Hola' 'Komosta' etc. bolben! AAr na hole Bhodai bhabte parey

aklemalp
June 13, 2018, 12:55 PM
This is one of the best ultimatum in BC history

roman
June 13, 2018, 01:04 PM
Haa, thik kotha, Hokk kotha boleso iDumb bhai...

First, Asaa jawar bhara dibe kaa, suni? Greyhound-e jabo je, bhara onek.

Sexond, Thaka Khawar khoruch dibe kini?

Third...Kuthai takbu? Mufti-er basai? Afjar, Tausif-er barite? Ora kipta...mone hoy naa raate- khawa dibe. Tahole?

Amader BC-er Dhonobaan bhai, cricbook bhai-er Pattaa nai! Unaar Poishotti-ta bari Florida-te...Bahttor-ta Hotel/Motel throughout Palm beach. Plus unar pruchur Taxi ebong ki ki jani Dui-numberi business achey all over FLA!
Unar Komola Nubur Bagaan achey! Uni juice khawailey + bhara diley jaite pari!

Apni match adda bhai er shathe jogajog korun, Unar ek jon mama achen. Naam Bulu mama. Uni shunechi bishishtho probhab shali bekti Florida te. Apnake onek khatir jotno korbe

Yankees
June 13, 2018, 06:47 PM
Unfortunately this time doesn't work for me as I have to return some videotapes.

MarufH
June 13, 2018, 08:00 PM
Originally, I wanted to go. But I am not so sure after the recent performance.

I have attended CPL games before - it gets pretty packed with the Jamaican community and rest of the Caribbeans.

Thanks for trying to motivate us. Maybe I should go...

Fazal
June 25, 2018, 03:35 PM
Why? To see tamasha?

Taka magna ashe na.... onek kosto korey uparjon kori.

Rinathq
June 25, 2018, 04:25 PM
Might come if i can get a free flight from my company...

RazabQ
June 25, 2018, 05:14 PM
T20s (our suckiest format) against Windies (their best format). Bhaira - Vaseline niye jaiyen. Bash aitase