PDA

View Full Version : We lost another 1.

brockley
June 14, 2018, 10:22 PM
http://aucklandcricket.co.nz/aces/new-recruit-somerville-part-of-auckland-contract-list/
2 the Kiwis' who are the 2nd most poachiest countries.:-|:facepalm:

anon4567
June 15, 2018, 02:45 AM
1st of course is England with stealing players from South Africa and Ireland.

I was thinking, maybe we should start following in their footsteps by recruiting and naturalizing Nepalese, Sri Lankans and Afghans as Bangladeshi citizens to play for our national team.

zura
June 15, 2018, 03:03 AM
Who did we lose?

zura
June 15, 2018, 03:05 AM
1st of course is England with stealing players from South Africa and Ireland.

I was thinking, maybe we should start following in their footsteps by recruiting and naturalizing Nepalese, Sri Lankans and Afghans as Bangladeshi citizens to play for our national team.

I don't think so. We have a very good amount of young talent in domestic leagues but our board prefers giving chance after chance to their favourites. And then there is also some very good next generation players out there and if we can get in divisional cricket going, we will be able to bring in more players into the fold.

brockley
June 15, 2018, 03:10 AM
Sorry Zura:), talking 2 Aussies on here.
He was born in NZ,but a naturlized Australian.

Sheikh_Saheb
June 15, 2018, 03:34 AM
http://aucklandcricket.co.nz/aces/new-recruit-somerville-part-of-auckland-contract-list/
2 the Kiwis' who are the 2nd most poachiest coutries.:-|:facepalm:

Crikey, sly one.

anon4567
June 15, 2018, 10:40 AM
I don't think so. We have a very good amount of young talent in domestic leagues but our board prefers giving chance after chance to their favourites. And then there is also some very good next generation players out there and if we can get in divisional cricket going, we will be able to bring in more players into the fold.

Exactly what I've been hearing for over two decades now, and yet our performance has been consistently lackluster across all formats of cricket. Sure we have improved- but Afghanistan is improving at a much faster pace than us. Same goes for Ireland and Scotland.

zura
June 15, 2018, 04:41 PM
Exactly what I've been hearing for over two decades now, and yet our performance has been consistently lackluster across all formats of cricket. Sure we have improved- but Afghanistan is improving at a much faster pace than us. Same goes for Ireland and Scotland.

We certainly made a lot of improvements in ODI. We beat Pakistan, India, South Africa at home while also won test matches against England and Australia at home. We can't improve away from home because we rarely get called by anyone not Sri Lanka.

And Afghanistan just got hammered by India in test and gave them their biggest ever victory (we actually scored 400 against them in our debut test). They also almost missed out on the World Cup and lost to associate sides in the qualification.

Yankees
June 15, 2018, 05:06 PM
so who died?

dolcevita
June 15, 2018, 05:49 PM
By reading the title I thought Bangladesh lost another game !

brockley
June 15, 2018, 06:05 PM
Wayne Sommerville joined a New Zealand club from my team NSW,in the OZ domestic comp.He topped wkt charts 2 years ago.Yes he was born in NZ but naturalized in Australia.
And no this is not a Bangladesh performance thread.
Thought other Aussies who know me would recognise that.

bujhee kom
June 19, 2018, 05:41 AM
Hai Allah! Brother Brockley, who died? Road accident or suicide?
Gang violence, Police brutality are also taking a lot of young lives in the cities all across the east coast and the west coast of the U.S. and Australia as well, I hear. Guns, knives, baseball bats, bricks all the same. It is in the darkness of the heart. Very sad.
The parents, we, the society got to do something about this.

Hope and pray for his soul, may he rest in peace. Lord bless.

zura
June 19, 2018, 06:32 AM
Hai Allah! Brother Brockley, who died? Road accident or suicide?
Gang violence, Police brutality are also taking a lot of young lives in the cities all across the east coast and the west coast of the U.S. and Australia as well, I hear. Guns, knives, baseball bats, bricks all the same. It is in the darkness of the heart. Very sad.
The parents, we, the society got to do something about this.

Hope and pray for his soul, may he rest in peace. Lord bless.

He is talking about New Zealand stealing Australian cricketers.