PDA

View Full Version : Group Matches: Swe v Ko, Bel vs Pan, Tun vs Eng

iDumb
June 17, 2018, 11:18 PM
A snoozefest day. Some routing shoudl occur in latter two matches. USA shoudl be there not some faltu team like Panama.

Sweden korea has some potential but who cares when you got Alemania and Mehico in their group. So another insignificant match.

Roey Haque
June 17, 2018, 11:33 PM
I never knew this side of you iDumb!

Seems you like soccer more than cricket? Which I greatly appreciate.

These threads are cool, allows us to play pundit for a minute.

Predictions

Swe 2 Kor 0
Bel 2 Pan 0
Eng 1 Tun 0

The match to watch will be Eng obviously. For the first time in many years, the media is not overhyping them. Let's see what they got.

Belgium match should be interesting as well. They have so many stars, I think it's their time to shine, and they will consider anything less than a quarter final a failure.

Rifat
June 17, 2018, 11:37 PM
Belgium was always another Quality side that most likely ends up like the following Bangladeshi proverb:

"Mullar dour masjid porjonto aar Belgium er dour 2nd round/Quarterfinal porjonto".

Tausif
June 17, 2018, 11:39 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if there's an upset or unexpected result from the latter two matches. This WC has been full of unexpected results.

iDumb
June 17, 2018, 11:44 PM
This is a good group for England. Relatively easy compared to many other tricky ones. Because of Russian and english fans clash in euro or confedration cup - English fans aren't really going there in numbers. Eng tunishia may not be even full house.

But I expect a full routing of tunishia by english team...

Bel 2 pan 0 prediction is very conservation. Belgium should do a >4 goals routing. Panama has no business being among these 32 teams.

Night_wolf
June 18, 2018, 09:31 AM
glad korea lost..I have nothing but hatred for S.Korea after 2002 WC

roman
June 18, 2018, 09:57 AM

Oh man..That notorious game against Italy. Some worst refereeing decisions in the history of the world cup i have ever seen. And the SK players were brutally attacking the Italian players. The most brutal game I have witnessed so far

Night_wolf
June 18, 2018, 01:37 PM
Oh man..That notorious game against Italy. Some worst refereeing decisions in the history of the world cup i have ever seen. And the SK players were brutally attacking the Italian players. The most brutal game I have witnessed so far

don't forget about the match with spain also..3 legitimate goals(1 italy 2 spain) were canceled so that SK can play the semies.

roman
June 18, 2018, 02:13 PM
don't forget about the match with spain also..3 legitimate goals(1 italy 2 spain) were canceled so that SK can play the semies.

Ya, those games were rigged

adamnsu
June 18, 2018, 02:50 PM
England England England

adamnsu
June 18, 2018, 02:51 PM
Kane Kane Kane. Why do you play for Spurs?

bujhee kom
June 18, 2018, 04:35 PM

Ya, those games were rigged

NW bhaiya and Roman da, Keno tumra jano na? Mone nai tumader?
That scumbag, ex Ecuadorian int'l referee Moreno was arrested at our own JFK with 6 kilos of Heroin in 2010, with 10 bags, some of them were stuck between his butt-cheeks! Shala was a major gambler, kicked his kind wife out and hooked up with a younger, like his daughter's age chickita back in Quito! Got her pregnant and had her perform a forced miscarriage. He was taking money form the Ecuadorian, Mexican and Colombian Mobs simultaneously! That scum shala served at our own Brooklyn Correctional Facility for 2 and half years - got lucky and got his sentence reduced by the judge from 10 years in federal prison! Many people still looking for this Fo, including moi, I kid you NOTY!

bujhee kom
June 18, 2018, 04:36 PM
Here is an old article on the once FIFA soccer referee aka criminal Byron Moreno

The tragic tale of Byron Moreno, “the worst referee, ever”
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/soccer/world-cup/the-tragic-tale-of-byron-moreno-the-worst-referee-ever/article19110587/

roman
June 18, 2018, 05:04 PM
That scumbag, ex Ecuadorian int'l referee Moreno was arrested at our own JFK with 6 kilos of Heroin in 2010, with 10 bags, some of them were stuck between his butt-cheeks! Shala was a major gambler, kicked his kind wife out and hooked up with a younger, like his daughter's age chickita back in Quito! Got her pregnant and had her perform a forced miscarriage. He was taking money form the Ecuadorian, Mexican and Colombian Mobs simultaneously! That scum shala served at our own Brooklyn Correctional Facility for 2 and half years - got lucky and got his sentence reduced by the judge from 10 years in federal prison! Many people still looking for this Fo, including moi, I kid you NOTY!

oh wow. I had no idea. Thanks bhai for the details

Rifat
June 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
Tunisia was kinda poor. Defense was decent, but if that's the only thing you know how to do eventually the defenders will get tired of defending and England will sneak one in at the 90th minute as that's exactly what happened. Tunisia barely got the ball to the net/box area apart from that PK.

Night_wolf
June 18, 2018, 07:22 PM

I know BK da. this scum was also caught fixing in Ecuador football league

I wonder how SK lives with that semi spot knowing in no way hell they deserved it