PDA

View Full Version : Group Matches - Portugal v Morocco | Uruguay v Saudi Arabia | Iran v Spain

anon4567
June 19, 2018, 08:53 PM
My Predictions

Portugal 2-0 Morocco
Uruguay 3-0 Saudi Arabia
Iran 0-3 Spain

Also had to be shared

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/35545727_2135545936657279_1047220976472817664_o.jp g?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=ed0109f9818c2d29b0e119c3e5182307&oe=5BA45C83
:D

iDumb
June 19, 2018, 10:52 PM
This will be an one sided affair day . No surprise in the cards .

Massive routing to happen .

Good theead anon ..keep it up !!

Night_wolf
June 19, 2018, 11:16 PM
Our Women team fifa ranking is 102..our women are better than men in every sports

Roey Haque
June 20, 2018, 12:06 AM
It would be cool to see Morrocco, KSA or Iran score a few goals tomorrow. But they might not get one goal between them.

Night_wolf
June 20, 2018, 07:27 AM
ronaldo is determined as hell..it looks like he came to mother russia with a mission to win the cup of all cups and cement his legacy

iDumb
June 20, 2018, 08:24 AM
ronaldo is determined as hell..it looks like he came to mother russia with a mission to win the cup of all cups and cement his legacy

lol yeah.. he upped his game significantly . Don't remember ever being this dominant in previous world cup. He is all over the field. He will definitely be a legend/GOAT if he goes far this wc specially for ppl with some doubts when that conversation comes.

Night_wolf
June 20, 2018, 09:02 AM
I was watching Sony Ten 2 post match analysis and the commentators were talking about how if only Morocco had a World class striker they could have won both games. I agree with them

Then the commentators said morocco needed a sunil chhetri..and I was like sunil who?..googled it and found out he is a Indian footballer who was also among the commentators.

iDumb
June 20, 2018, 09:12 AM
Then the commentators said morocco needed a sunil chhetri..and I was like sunil who?..googled it and found out he is a Indian footballer who was also among the commentators.

there are chagol commentators everywhere man. There two in FS1 i can't stand. I saw half of the game and Morocco played very well but they are in an unfortunate group. It would take a lot to get out of it. You can argue two contenders for final is in this group.

mufi_02
June 20, 2018, 09:24 AM
I was watching Sony Ten 2 post match analysis and the commentators were talking about how if only Morocco had a World class striker they could have won both games. I agree with them

thank god they said chettri and not kohli. ..if only Moroccans played in IPL.

@idumb, if you want to stream, go to reddit soccer streams. and find a BBC/iTV stream. might be hard to find a HD stream but its worth the effort to avoid stupid Fox Sports commentators.

roman
June 20, 2018, 03:58 PM
thank god they said chettri and not kohli. ..if only Moroccans played in IPL.

@idumb, if you want to stream, go to reddit soccer streams. and find a BBC/iTV stream. might be hard to find a HD stream but its worth the effort to avoid stupid Fox Sports commentators.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/8sjghu/1800_gmt_iran_vs_spain/

I used this. But its a minute behind

Roey Haque
June 20, 2018, 04:29 PM
lol yeah.. he upped his game significantly . Don't remember ever being this dominant in previous world cup. He is all over the field. He will definitely be a legend/GOAT if he goes far this wc specially for ppl with some doubts when that conversation comes.

Ronaldo does have more drive than Messi. Because I think Ronaldo had to work harder in his route to becoming what he is. He was a very skinny kid with fancy dribbling back in his Sporting CP, and even in his Man Utd debut. I remember that game. Since then, he worked his butt off on strength and conditioning, finishing,headers, and free kicks and all that over the years.

With Messi, I think it is all natural, low center of gravity, supreme ball control, dribbling and acceleration that easily separates himself from any other footballer by miles!