PDA

View Full Version : Zimbabwe Board to be suspended?

brockley
June 19, 2018, 09:49 PM
https://www.herald.co.zw/armageddon-cricket-time-bomb-ticks-on-for-zimbabwe/

Night_wolf
June 19, 2018, 09:53 PM
I feel sad for zim..who will we face after 5 years..

Gowza
June 19, 2018, 10:44 PM
It is really sad, they were once a very good cricketing nation, as far as who to face there are plenty of associates stepping it up, if zim somehow gets through this they’ll need to find a way to improve significantly because as it is teams like Afghanistan, Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands and Canada will be ahead of them soon, Nepal is also catching up but still a ways to go.

bujhee kom
June 20, 2018, 08:50 AM
Zimbabwe has two Chor(s) (Thieves) - Mugabe and his sidekick, Chigonka! Zimbabwe cricket board - Boodmais, corrupt to the core - destroyed good cricket of a great cricket playing country and it's great talented cricketers! Shameless., Not paying their cricketers, mixing petrol in the drinking water and then mix water in the gasoline. The good people of Zimbaba will rise up and straighten up these corrupt government and cricket admins of Zimbabwe!
We are with the people of Zimbabwe and her cricketers!

Ohh Mugabe's wife is another Chor...I forgot that one !

bujhee kom
June 20, 2018, 08:52 AM
Ohh forgot to mention - ICC, that is another grand chor (thief) - ICC, International Corrupt (Chor) Council! Churir ekta limit asey, bhai! Eita Mog-er Moollook paisey era!

Shingara
June 20, 2018, 09:02 AM
I feel sad for zim..who will we face after 5 years..

Afghans will become our new punching bags ... sorry... I mean we will become their punching bags. Guess we'll have to wait for Nepal or HongKong.

al Furqaan
June 20, 2018, 02:04 PM
Doubt this will happen, but you never know with the ICC. Prolly 10 years too late. The most incompenent board out there and with PCB, SLC, WICB out there thats some acheivement.

aklemalp
June 20, 2018, 02:07 PM
Doubt this will happen, but you never know with the ICC. Prolly 10 years too late. The most incompenent board out there and with PCB, SLC, WICBout there thats some acheivement.

FTFY

WICB was a corrupted board. It does not exist anymore.

adamnsu
June 24, 2018, 05:09 AM
I have been thinking about this but I guess the country cannot afford the luxury of supporting the sport anymore.

ICC could end up giving money to support Zimbabwe but due to the political scene In Zimbabwe, limited local support and low fan base might not help Zimbabwe cricket overall.

They were such a good team before the exodus of all players.