PDA

View Full Version : Culture of SL team under Chandika

Kohli_Sox
June 20, 2018, 06:02 AM
As it stands out, Chandimal charged with ball tampering and coach chandika and few others likely to get banned for holding up play.

Shadow
June 20, 2018, 06:28 AM
I heard they are going to get suspension points.

Night_wolf
June 20, 2018, 06:45 AM
anyone have the footage of this? I cant find it anywhere

bujhee kom
June 20, 2018, 08:42 AM
Upore kichu bolchi naa..,kintoo ami mone mone koob khusi hoichi...Balo hoichey.

Bhais and apus, apnara kichu mone korben naa...Amar mon chhoto, puran kotha bhultey pari naa....amar mon kuloshito, Daal-me kuch kala hay...amar atta (atma) khub chhoto...tai ami ekhon koob khushi hoisi..bhalo hoise...eibar bojho Thhelaa, Ter paiba aro! Amake (amar team) chhaira jokhon chole gechilaa tokhon tow amar kotha ektuo bhabo nai..ekhon amar mone shanti!

jeesh
June 20, 2018, 08:49 AM
There are a few issues.

First the tampering which they are denying, but who are they trying to fall. It was blatant. Stupidity considering all the drama that went on with Australia.

Their decision not to come out despite knowing this was strange. Not long ago, their fans were slating our team for wanting to call of players, and here they did it themselves.

Mathews left mid of the tour, because of the birth of his child. While he has every right to do so, fans are questioning his commitment, because almost every tour he has having some issue-mainly injuries.

Back home, SL minister of sports has invited Sanga, Mahela, Murali and a few others to work with SLC, all have declined.

Its not only Hathu, SL cricket going through a bit of a tricky time.

One World
June 20, 2018, 08:52 AM
Can we invite any of the trio you mentioned to work with BCB?

bujhee kom
June 20, 2018, 08:54 AM
I plus the people of Bangladesh and BC are with the suffering people and the awesome cricketers of Sri Lanka! SL, you have our full support. Sinhalese, Tamils, Buddhists, Moslems, Jafna Communists and the Catholics - all the same..we are all same and we are One, full support. Anything you need, we are here for you.

LongStop
June 21, 2018, 09:53 AM
BK dada,
Khocha dilen naki support dilen?
😁🇧🇩🇧🇷
I plus the people of Bangladesh and BC are with the suffering people and the awesome cricketers of Sri Lanka! SL, you have our full support. Sinhalese, Tamils, Moslems, Jafna Communists, LTTEs and the Catholics - all the same..we are all same and we are One, full support. Anything you need, we are here for you.

Night_wolf
June 21, 2018, 10:58 AM
bk da banglish e lang mare r english e support dey

Fazal
June 25, 2018, 02:30 PM
We need to do a (urine) culture test to find out what's happening?

Fazal
June 25, 2018, 03:33 PM
.... nah... we need stool culture first.

kalpurush
June 26, 2018, 12:43 AM
As it stands out, Chandimal charged with ball tampering and coach chandika and few others likely to get banned for holding up play.

[বাংলা]
সাকিব সাকিব ভাব নিতে চাইছিল আর কি! ;)
[/বাংলা]

adamnsu
June 26, 2018, 02:08 AM
Haturi Bangladesh e koi ek bossor theke onek bajja habit shikay loisa.

bujhee kom
June 26, 2018, 08:06 AM
Haturi Bangladesh e koi ek bossor theke onek bajja habit shikay loisa.

Heheheh...Adam mama, Apni ja bollechen!
Someone in BC once wrote, when coach Siddons was arriving in BD for the first time, our players would go, "Well our new coach may not be able to teach us anything, but hopefully we sure will teach him a thing or two...!"

adamnsu
June 26, 2018, 08:41 AM
Someone in BC once wrote, when coach Siddons was arriving in BD for the first time, our players would go, "Well our new coach may not be able to teach us anything, but hopefully we sure will teach him a thing or two...!"

Ha ha ha! Heard Siddons name after a long time. Tbh I was impressed he stayed that long in BD.

HyroProto
July 14, 2018, 10:16 AM
I plus the people of Bangladesh and BC are with the suffering people and the awesome cricketers of Sri Lanka! SL, you have our full support. Sinhalese, Tamils, Moslems, Jafna Communists, LTTEs and the Catholics - all the same..we are all same and we are One, full support. Anything you need, we are here for you.

LTTE was a terrorist organisation that got wiped out. They don't need anybody's support now since they are all dead :lol:

Roey Haque
July 15, 2018, 01:02 PM

I don't condone what LTTE did. No, we are not the same as them. It was a terrorist death cult. God bless the Sri Lankan army for wiping them out.

bujhee kom
July 15, 2018, 05:34 PM
LTTE was a terrorist organisation that got wiped out. They don't need anybody's support now since they are all dead :lol:

I don't condone what LTTE did. No, we are not the same as them. It was a terrorist death cult. God bless the Sri Lankan army for wiping them out.

Thank you both, brother HyroProto and Roey bhaiya!
I had very little idea. I felt very bad knowing how little I knew of the LTTE caused atrocities to the people of northern Sri Lanka and their crime against humanity! I didn't even know that they were behind murdering Sri Lankan President President and Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. I didn't even know that it was them -they tried to kill Sri Lankan President Srimoti Chandrika Kumararatna and wouneded her, causing her to lose one of her eyes! I didn't know how LTTE terrorists/cadres shot innocent worshiping moslems in a town at a mousque while they were doing shizdas during the Ish'a (evening) prayer - killing 147 of them including little boys...and most fo the victims being shot at the back - what a bunch of low lives copwards these LTTEs are!!! I used to think they had somewhat of a weak political cause and fighting a government oppression - that's how little I knew about them and the attrocities that they caused on innocent people and the hundreds of politicians, journalists , leaders that they murdered. They extorted money from the Sri Lankan Tamils, forced them to show support with LTTE. I had no idea, I am absolutely ashamed of my poor knowledge!

I edited my post! Took the scumbags' org's name out of the list from my previous comment that you both quoted.
Thank you, guys, now I know.
For the past 3-4 hours, I read some articles from Sri lankan and Indian Newspapers from the 80s, Moroccan and French news agencies - old reports from the US State Dept. I even ordered two books from Amazon on the Sri Lanka's Civil war and how the LTTE operated.

Fazal
July 18, 2018, 09:24 AM

He (Siddon) must have learned something from our players, because, like our players, his career is also going no where.