PDA

View Full Version : Group Matches : Brazil vs costa Rica . Nigeria vs Iceland . Serbia vs Switzerland

iDumb
June 22, 2018, 04:57 AM
Important games .

Brazil fans need a Brazil win
Argentina fans need a Nigeria win or at worse a tie against isl.

Come on Nigeria !!!

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 05:51 AM
its over for argentina. I don't want to give me false hope.

Iceland will win today and croatia and iceland will settle for a draw in the last match

roman
June 22, 2018, 07:18 AM
Another over hyped team Brazil is playing today. Hope they also get the whip.

iDumb
June 22, 2018, 08:06 AM
This referee is a little too lenient. I don't like it. Neymar getting knocked around.. no yellow card.

This Brazil team is a much better team than Argentina

iDumb
June 22, 2018, 08:07 AM
Another over hyped team Brazil is playing today. Hope they also get the whip.

who is gonna win this year then. Dare I say Portugal? One man team?

I think brazil is ok, not bad.

mufi_02
June 22, 2018, 08:17 AM
^Portugal defense isn't that great. Morocco troubled them a lot. So they will be tested in knock out stages by the bigger teams.

I am rooting for Croatia now. Or Belgium. Enough of Germany/Brazil/Spain winning the WC all the time.

mufi_02
June 22, 2018, 08:18 AM
sunday te kono bhalo khela nai. I was hoping to see one of the games with you guys.

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 08:24 AM
^Portugal defense isn't that great. Morocco troubled them a lot. So they will be tested in knock out stages by the bigger teams.

I am rooting for Croatia now. Or Belgium. Enough of Germany/Brazil/Spain winning the WC all the time.

lol spain only won one time. no point putting spain in the same league as brazil and germany

I think germany was caught napping in the first match, still my bet to win the WC

mufi_02
June 22, 2018, 08:28 AM
^they won two euros before and after the 2010 wc. 2 euros and 1 wc in the last 10 years is big. plus I don't want to see Ramos lifting the cup.

I just want a new team to win.

iDumb
June 22, 2018, 08:31 AM
I think germany was caught napping in the first match, still my bet to win the WC

yeah tha'ts the only major country i never worry about not making to the next round. almost a gurantee they will go through.

I think Brazil has a chance actually . Not sure why goals are not coming.

iDumb
June 22, 2018, 08:34 AM
finally the referree makes a good call.. F^(&C. ovaertuned... neymar fall afterawrds...

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 08:35 AM
lol neymar valoi acting korsilo..thank god for VAR

iDumb
June 22, 2018, 08:37 AM
he gives a yellow to neymar now. WTF. I hate this referee.

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 08:40 AM
he gives a yellow to neymar now. WTF. I hate this referee.

I think he remembered that he forgot to give naymar yellow after that penalty cancellation and made up for it :lol:

anon4567
Should have been Yellow for faking a dive..

iDumb
lol neymar valoi acting korsilo..thank god for VAR

maybe. He should have taken the shot. He is playing relatively well but gotta up it further. This should not be a zero zero tie game. crazy.

anon4567
June 22, 2018, 08:41 AM
It was an unnecessary show of aggression. Neymar deserved it. Should have been a Red :P

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 08:43 AM
Brazil may still win but this costa rica GK is absolutely unbelievable, he won 3 MOM last WC and was the main reason Costa rica won vs portugal and england

anon4567
June 22, 2018, 08:44 AM
Costa Rica wasting time now lol

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 08:45 AM
lol costa rica wasting time...brazil players and supporters are fuming!

DinRaat.
June 22, 2018, 08:46 AM
Thank god SBS is streaming all the group matches. USA should of been playing Brazil instead of this sorry lot.

DinRaat.
June 22, 2018, 08:46 AM
I don't like that Neymar kid, too arrogant and thinks he owns the world.

iDumb
June 22, 2018, 08:47 AM
yes yes yes yes!! finallty!!!

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 08:47 AM
90 mins of reliance finally broken, serves right for costa rica..they were playing way to defensive and was wasting time

iDumb
June 22, 2018, 08:55 AM
90 mins of reliance finally broken, serves right for costa rica..they were playing way to defensive and was wasting time

yeah. matter of time. it would have unjust zero zero result. Brazil dominated this. NOt sure how they will fare against better opposition but looks top class to me. Maybe a bit too fancy sometimes for their own good.

mufi_02
June 22, 2018, 08:55 AM
traitor coutinho. along side firmino. ah the good old days of Liverpool.

anon4567
June 22, 2018, 09:34 AM
Backing the Icelandsons now. Really hope they can make it to the Top 16. They'll kick the Argies out.

aklemalp
June 22, 2018, 09:57 AM
Ice Ice baby.

So iceland wins this, Arg out?

aklemalp
June 22, 2018, 11:07 AM
Nigeria strikes early in the second half.

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 11:21 AM
briliant goal from the eagles

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 11:32 AM
going great for arg so far but can arg beat nigeria?

aklemalp
June 22, 2018, 11:33 AM
Make that two!

aklemalp
June 22, 2018, 11:42 AM
Freaking guy missed da penalty. Kept it down low and it was a guaranteed

bujhee kom
June 22, 2018, 11:48 AM
Football khelar nesha-te BC ekebare Matohara! aklemalp and dol khub mete uthheche!

Jadukor
June 22, 2018, 12:12 PM
The hopeless fool that i am, will again now hope for that narrow path to advance. Musa will probably murder arg defense. I hope arg atleast changes the goalkeeper

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 12:16 PM
Arg amon din aslo je akhon bolte hoy argentina ki nigeria re haraite parbe

iDumb
June 22, 2018, 12:35 PM
Much better day. Let normalcy get restored.

I am not sure Argentinar gk aar ke hobe. THeir main one was injured prior to starting so this guy comes in... change na koira khali post niya khelbe maybe.

Need solid defense first. khali messi messi korle hobe na. Guy can't take pressure. There are 3 sorroudning him all the time... just his presence should make for a better performance.. kintu baki gula alu khaile ki hobe.

chagols just let in all the goals without even regard to that at the end goals difference may come into play.

asking for a new champ is all great but this is not a world cup if key nations like arg, brazil, germany don't advance past group stage. one need to topple top nations repeatedly to claim world champ.

following arg feels so much like following bd cricket team. afghan ke haraite parbe?

roman
June 22, 2018, 01:02 PM
who is gonna win this year then. Dare I say Portugal? One man team?

I think brazil is ok, not bad.

I want Belgium to win. Or France. Anyone but Brazil please.

mufi_02
June 22, 2018, 01:06 PM
watched the highlights. that was two great goals by musa.

given Croatia will beat Iceland, all arg needs to do is win.

caballero doesn't even start for Chelsea and Arg picks him now. it was a disaster waiting to happen.

Rifat
June 22, 2018, 02:07 PM
That was a fantastic display of football from Nigeria...First half defense was solid, but offense was lackluster. I loved how they turned it around in second half

Rifat
June 22, 2018, 02:41 PM
another great game going on between Serbia and switzerland. Great counterattacking skills on display from both teams.

roman
June 22, 2018, 03:27 PM
Nigeria played really well today. Arg has no chance..

NoName
June 22, 2018, 03:48 PM
Switzerland paid off the referees surely? Serbia got robbed by not getting the penalty after that player got blatantly fouled in the box and same crap happened in their match vs Brazil and penalty wasn't given.

The Albanian players on the Switz team provoking the Serbs was funny.

Roey Haque
June 22, 2018, 07:14 PM
I don't think Iceland is beating Croatia. So for Argentina to go through, they need to beat Nigeria. Drawing won't do. Current form says they won't be able to beat them.

They must give the ball to Messi, if needed Messi can play from the midfield. Aguerro and Higuain are great finishers. Not that Messi will need them anyway if he clicks from the midfield.

But whatever it is, Argentina's offense has to rescue them, they cannot rely on their poor defense.

Night_wolf
June 22, 2018, 08:13 PM
Arg has absolutly no midfield..bogus players and a aged mascarano is in Arg midfield..messi needs to come down and play as an attacking midfielder

Jadukor
June 22, 2018, 08:52 PM
Arg has absolutly no midfield..bogus players and a aged mascarano is in Arg midfield..messi needs to come down and play as an attacking midfielder
Just play 4 5 1 with higuain/aguero floating up there. Messi the striker is great but Messi the midfielder is necessary with this crappy team. 4 4 2 wont work because messi does not work up and down the field chasing balls. The midfield would still be weak.

Play Mascherano and Otamendi as the two central defenders with Rojo and Tafiglao as the left and right fullbacks.Gotta have 4 at the back because other than Otamendi, all are crap. Play pavon, Banega, messi at the center linking with aguero, Biglia to do the cover for messi and dybala on the right. Aguero plays lone forward. That is how i would go given the resources.