PDA

View Full Version : Nasir's Scandal

Kohli_Sox
July 5, 2018, 02:22 PM
Its his personal matter so we are not here to talk about what scandal but how it reflects upon BD cricket. BD cricket at its lowest and players like Nasir not helping it. When he should be more worried about getting back in form, hes now the talk of social media for wrong way. Again we are not here to talk about his personal issues or the girl. These things happen with other sportsmen but they perform. Theres the difference. Nasir totally forgot how to play international cricket. So what gets into the head of our cricketers? Fame? Money? I hope the young players in the pipeline learn from these mistakes.

Yankees
July 5, 2018, 02:24 PM
what scandal?

SportingBD
July 5, 2018, 02:24 PM
My heart was racing reading the headline 'Nasir Scandal'

I thought his sex tape got released or he paid some women for the service...

Kohli_Sox
July 5, 2018, 02:30 PM

Would not be surprised the way things are going

adamnsu
July 5, 2018, 02:44 PM

And you were planning to watch Nasir’s innings and how he performed on a different pitch 😁?

adamnsu
July 5, 2018, 04:23 PM
just heard the video. Nasir was getting hammered like the Bangladeshi cricket team getting one in West Indies.

Don’t know how genuine the recording is but that girl is a psycho.

Fazal
July 5, 2018, 07:28 PM
just heard the video. Nasir was getting hammered like the Bangladeshi cricket team getting one in West Indies.

Don’t know how genuine the recording is but that girl is a psycho.

True. This girl is psycho. And Nasir should have been more selective with whomever he associate with. Looks like he was reckless in his personal life and now he have to pay the price.

I have to admit, I don't feel sorry for either of them. They both deserve what they are getting now.... I.e. public humiliation.

NoName
July 5, 2018, 07:39 PM
Whats the story?

iDumb
July 5, 2018, 07:41 PM
They both deserve what they are getting now.... I.e. public humiliation.
Don't know what the news is but NO to that comment . Good thing your opinion never mattered or had any weight in this forum. Geez!

adamnsu
July 6, 2018, 01:29 AM
True. This girl is psycho. And Nasir should have been more selective with whomever he associate with. Looks like he was reckless in his personal life and now he have to pay the price.

I have to admit, I don't feel sorry for either of them. They both deserve what they are getting now.... I.e. public humiliation.

Yes if this is true they have will suffer public humiliation .

bujhee kom
July 6, 2018, 05:13 AM
What happened with Nasir Hossain's sandal? Scandal, same thing.

Kohli bhai, please let us know the story, otherwise there is no point of this discussion or the thread. You already opened a thread suggesting and structuring a partial vague occurrence between this BD cricket player and a woman. Give me the whole sotry or at least a link/reference where I can get the information from, so that I will know what you are talking about.

adamnsu
July 6, 2018, 07:29 AM
What happened with Nasir Hossain's sandal? Scandal, same thing.

Kohli bhai, please let us know the story, otherwise there is no point of this discussion or the thread. You already opened a thread suggesting and structuring a partial vague occurrence between this BD cricket player and a woman. Give me the whole sotry or at least a link/reference where I can get the information from, so that I will know what you are talking about.

There are recordings of this on this scandal on TumiNala (I am sure you can decipher this)

Gist: Nasir seems to have done an alleged FANTA on a girl and starts ignoring her while flirting with other girls. Girl reacts taking revenge by starting to write stuff on social media about Nasir. Nasir tries to plead her not to do such things to affect his "career". Girl stars getting over emotional and bamboozles him threatening to do more. Nasir blames his behaviour due to the impact of his gf of 5 years who ditched him and married some else.

Nafi
July 6, 2018, 08:39 AM
There are recordings of this on this scandal on TumiNala (I am sure you can decipher this)

Gist: Nasir seems to have done an alleged FANTA on a girl and starts ignoring her while flirting with other girls. Girl reacts taking revenge by starting to write stuff on social media about Nasir. Nasir tries to plead her not to do such things to affect his "career". Girl stars getting over emotional and bamboozles him threatening to do more. Nasir blames his behaviour due to the impact of his gf of 5 years who ditched him and married some else.

What a BS non-story

adamnsu
July 6, 2018, 08:46 AM
What a BS non-story

Maybe not Dailymail or The Sun quality I agree. But if it is true, Nasir doesnt seem to be of sound character. This kind of partially explains why Nasir went astray in the latter part of his career

bujhee kom
July 6, 2018, 09:02 AM

Adam bhaiya, thank you for explaining the story. I get it now.

Nafi
July 6, 2018, 09:28 AM
Maybe not Dailymail or The Sun quality I agree. But if it is true, Nasir doesnt seem to be of sound character. This kind of partially explains why Nasir went astray in the latter part of his career

Its the girl that seems to have the bad character.

adamnsu
July 6, 2018, 10:03 AM

Both do IMO if the leaked tapes are true. It didnt seem like a one sided affair (mind the pun)

bujhee kom
July 6, 2018, 10:40 AM
At first I read the title of the thread and thought someone stole Nasir's sandal from the Masjid. And my instant thought was, ohh what a pious man and someone stole his shoes while he was praying.

Fazal
July 6, 2018, 11:04 AM
At first I read the title of the thread and thought someone stole Nasir's sandal from the Masjid. And my instant thought was, ohh what a pious man and someone stole his shoes while he was praying.

Not sandal BK Bhai.... Nasir lost his lungi in the internet.... and Nasir is not Happy anymore.... he is red (Arabic: Humayra) faced now.

bujhee kom
July 6, 2018, 12:03 PM
Not sandal BK Bhai.... Nasir lost his lungi in the internet.... and Nasir is not Happy anymore.... he is red (Arabic: Humayra) faced now.
Mama....is there a video of this Opobitro Ghotona? Bohudiin dekhi naa..koob dkhtey iccha hoi...den naa ekti video link of this ghotona, please!!

Fazal
July 6, 2018, 12:14 PM
Mama....is there a video of this Opobitro Ghotona? Bohudiin dekhi naa..koob dkhtey iccha hoi...den naa ekti video link of this ghotona, please!!

BK Bhai, Google is your friend. key Words: Nasir, Humayra... you will find plenty of you tube to fulfill your iccha. But use your earphone, Nasir's x-gf has all the deshi gali in her disposal (in one of the videos), even your cats will be ashamed.

zura
July 6, 2018, 02:23 PM
What scandal? Did he start playing?

Shaan
July 7, 2018, 06:24 AM
oh boy, why our players are so dumb?

DinRaat.
July 7, 2018, 06:45 AM
BK Bhai, Google is your friend. key Words: Nasir, Humayra... you will find plenty of you tube to fulfill your iccha. But use your earphone, Nasir's x-gf has all the deshi gali in her disposal (in one of the videos), even your cats will be ashamed.

Is it the vanilla gali's(Son of a dog,Son of a pig) or is it exotic.

adamnsu
July 7, 2018, 07:19 AM

They are dumb both on the pitch and off of it

Kohli_Sox
July 7, 2018, 09:21 PM

And Nasir has the good character? Are you living in a cuckooland?

anon4567
July 7, 2018, 10:18 PM
Honestly why do people have problem with any sort of physical activities between two consenting adults?

It's about a purely personal matter Nasir and his former partner, who the F*** are we to judge?

Shaan
July 8, 2018, 01:56 AM
Honestly why do people have problem with any sort of physical activities between two consenting adults?

It's about a purely personal matter Nasir and his former partner, who the F*** are we to judge?

when you represent a nation from a field which is nationwide discussed topic you automatically become part of a discussion. Yes it is his personal life, but the way he is representing or depicting his image is not healthy for any society be it western or eastern. Sure you can have a girlfriend do whatever you do with her, but when you have at the same time 5-6 women you are messing around that is not an acceptable norm.
everyone knows celebrities are like that but when your performance and discipline in your respective field is downfalling due to same issues then you better watch out !!

Kohli_Sox
July 8, 2018, 02:54 AM
when you represent a nation from a field which is nationwide discussed topic you automatically become part of a discussion. Yes it is his personal life, but the way he is representing or depicting his image is not healthy for any society be it western or eastern. Sure you can have a girlfriend do whatever you do with her, but when you have at the same time 5-6 women you are messing around that is not an acceptable norm.
everyone knows celebrities are like that but when your performance and discipline in your respective field is downfalling due to same issues then you better watch out !!

Yeah I agree

Also some disturbing things are coming out now from this saga. The recent leaked calls show how low life Nasir is with very cheap mentality

Shingara
July 8, 2018, 05:48 AM
I don't know why you guys are getting so worked up about Nasir's scandal ?
He's a washed up player , the less we talk about him the better.

i_am_ringo
July 8, 2018, 07:28 AM
He hit as many sixes as the female bowlers allowed.

think about it. Some of you are pretty slow when it comes to women. Let it click in your head first. Then comment.

Mas_UK25
July 8, 2018, 09:10 AM

+1

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

adamnsu
July 8, 2018, 10:44 AM
Shaan has made a good point.

Nasir is a player who has respresented Bangladesh and should set a good example and that is expected of any sports personality.

vayuu1
July 8, 2018, 01:03 PM

Nasir doing a shami here:facepalm:

mufi_02
July 8, 2018, 01:44 PM
just looked it up on youtube..

god this is so cringeworthy!! this girl "celeb er shathe kotha bolsi, shuisi..." "ami tumar lollypop ***** disi"..."x video dekhte chan apnara? ha korsi dekhabo apnader" while nasir says "ma***r moton lagaisi tumare"

wtf is wrong with people? why would you even say this on social media.

and less I say about nasir's character the better.

one of my friend used to work in BPL and told me many stories about our players and some pakistani players and their shenanigans in the hotel. mashrafi is the only without any such scandals. tamim/riyad are also decent.

nasir and sabbir are the worst of the lot.

NoName
July 8, 2018, 04:30 PM
I think it's cute Nasir is still worried about his career...someone should break it to him lol.

adamnsu
July 8, 2018, 04:50 PM
I think it's cute Nasir is still worried about his career...someone should break it to him lol.

I think the girl did break it to him in the recording.

NoName
July 8, 2018, 05:06 PM
I think the girl did break it to him in the recording.

His career was over even before this video :lol:

adamnsu
July 9, 2018, 02:08 AM
His career was over even before this video :lol:

I hope his international career is over! BCB and fans shouldn’t pursue with him anymore and look for replacements just like this scorned young lady should do as well.

iDumb
July 9, 2018, 03:48 AM

god this is so cringeworthy!! .

It seems like there are multiple audios.. I clicked in one and couldn't bear to hear a min of it...

These thngs shouldn't be in public domain. There should be laws preventing this. They are very vindictive.

How is this not similar to "revenge p0*n"? It doesn't matter who is wrong who did waht. In my opinion this gross violation of privacy by any one party should be illegal.

It's interesting to see the response from our various members here - and it somewhat exposes how they think..

Nasir maybe mentally tough to take all these. There will be and are cases where when it happens to some they wont be able to tolerate it and take drastic measures. Consequences of certain acts shouldn't dictate whether the act was wrong to begin with or how we react to it.

We should be smart enough to judge prior and think of worse possible consequences of certain action....

if laws aren't created and heavily enforced after these widely popular cases, then it may never will.

I do not find any of these funny and somewhat enraging that they are in public domain.

iDumb
July 9, 2018, 03:56 AM
btw where is Isam? I am surprised he hasn't published it front page of cricinfo like last time with rubel or sunny or whoever i forgot. [/sarcasm]

Current generation of Bangalees are just very immature and childish. The mis use and abuse of social media is astonishing.

The maturity, complexity, the classiness that women of our grandmother era held at age of late teens, you can't find it in late 30s old bengali girls these days... so subpar! Goes for men as well.

iDumb
July 9, 2018, 03:59 AM

LOL. bhalo bolchen.

bujhee kom
July 9, 2018, 08:14 AM

god this is so cringeworthy!! this girl "celeb er shathe kotha bolsi, shuisi..." "ami tumar lollypop ***** disi"..."x video dekhte chan apnara? ha korsi dekhabo apnader" while nasir says "ma***r moton lagaisi tumare"

wtf is wrong with people? why would you even say this on social media.

and less I say about nasir's character the better.

one of my friend used to work in BPL and told me many stories about our players and some pakistani players and their shenanigans in the hotel. mashrafi is the only without any such scandals. tamim/riyad are also decent.

nasir and sabbir are the worst of the lot.
This is extremely embarrassing.
If I knew Nasir and/or the young woman personally, I would never speak to them and pretend that i do not know them if I saw them on the street.
Extremely crude, no sophistication, total lack of common intelligence and utterly classless - both of them. What a shame.

bujhee kom
July 9, 2018, 08:26 AM
btw where is Isam? I am surprised he hasn't published it front page of cricinfo like last time with rubel or sunny or whoever i forgot. [/sarcasm]

Current generation of Bangalees are just very immature and childish. The mis use and abuse of social media is astonishing.

The maturity, complexity, the classiness that women of our grandmother era held at age of late teens, you can't find it in late 30s old bengali girls these days... so subpar! Goes for men as well.

This is an excellent observation and point, iDumb.
This change or loss of values, morals, sense of decency and self-respect amongst our people - between pre and post 1990s - you expressed this before as well, through a few of your previous posts in other threads.

I totally agree. It is extremely vivid that our society as a whole descended downward like a flushing toilet in terms of collective and individual conscience - which we Bangalies used to hold onto deep inside us as our most prized possession. Even if you had to give everything away due to inevitable circumstances, but people in general would not let go of their conscience and moral and self-dignity. Now we have buried our bibek deep under.

We have now become a completely immoral, lying bunch of scums, no values what so ever. We are driven by only money, lust and greed.
We took and gave bribes throughout the history, but not like now.
We killed for money, but not like now.
We used to be proud of being a decent human beings, now we only take - any way we can. How do you think our children would be any better than us?

Our mothers were full of elegance, gracefulness (no matter how financially poor we were) - they were our teacher, taught us to read and write, and draw, taught us music and art, gardening and taught us to be kind and show respect. They taught us to be modest and the honor in self sacrifice - most of all - because they themselves were modest and sacrificed all their lives.
Now a days what i see from a lot of my relatives, newer generation parents - all they teach their children is to be selfish and indecent. Of course there is exception among today's parents (a lot of being good) there were exceptions in the past parents (some being bad).

Kohli_Sox
July 9, 2018, 08:46 AM
As I said before I dont want to talk about personal matters. I dont want to take sides either because we are hearing from one side only. If the girl thinks Nasir did something wrong with her then she should seek legal action. Whether or not that works is a different matter. Things shes doing in social media is totally wrong and should be dealt accordingly. Wheres the internet police? ICT law? Nasir might be a very very bad guy ( which hes I am convinced) but you cant bring him down like this. Theres legal way. Our culture is now shaming people in social media. Do 'live' and stuff and take sympathy. This is not stone age anymore where you name and shame people in public. Its similar. They used to do in streets in front of large gathering and now same happening 'live' in social media infront of large gathering.

iDumb
July 9, 2018, 09:09 AM
Our culture is now shaming people in social media. Do 'live' and stuff and take sympathy. This is not stone age anymore where you name and shame people in public. Its similar. They used to do in streets in front of large gathering and now same happening 'live' in social media infront of large gathering.

This is a very good analogy. Hang an A around the neck. People perhaps don’t grasp the gravity of it when the victim is a guy .. thinking needs to change .

That girl published “phone sex” tape .. if that’s legit Nasir .. is she out of her mind ?? How do you expect to get away from this without legal repercussions ??

mufi_02
July 9, 2018, 09:18 AM
This is extremely embarrassing.
If I knew Nasir and/or the young woman personally, I would never speak to them and pretend that i do not know them if I saw them on the street.
Extremely crude, no sophistication, total lack of common intelligence and utterly classless - both of them. What a shame.

now imagine how the their parents or family member feel about it?

social media has really brought out the worst on us. we have abused this to the extreme. there is no privacy. everything is open and the people feel the NEED to share everything.

and I don't feel that bad about Nasir. He was sleeping with tens of women and as he is a celeb (deservedly or not), he should have known that he will be exposed sooner or later. I would have felt bad if he was in a serious relationship. But if he goes around sleeping with all these girls by using his fame then he should be judged and exposed because of the same fame.

tumi naam beicha foshti noshti kore beraba ar dhora khaiya gele hujur shajba ta toh hobe nah!

SportingBD
July 9, 2018, 10:56 AM
Why some of our players so nasty?
Can’t keep control of their balls.

Get married early like Taskin.

Didn’t listen to the video, just reading the post here.
Don’t have the strength to listen.. after reading what members have written.

aklemalp
July 9, 2018, 11:09 AM
Seems like it was the nasty nasty...Nasir and what's her name?

simon
July 9, 2018, 11:14 AM
I did not even have the "ruchi" to watch or listen any of these videos.
As mentioned above..these are bunch of classeless and immatured young people.
I am really worried aboit our young gen cricktrs, they lack class and common sense.
The less I talk about our social media generation the better, when I say generation I don't mean just young people.

roman
July 9, 2018, 11:26 AM
I did not even have the "ruchi" to watch or listen any of these videos.

Same here. And I do not want to know what they did. But after reading some posts in this thread, got a very disturbing picture of our youth in general. Digital Bangladesh is in full swing

bujhee kom
July 9, 2018, 11:28 AM
now imagine how the their parents or family member feel about it?

social media has really brought out the worst on us. we have abused this to the extreme. there is no privacy. everything is open and the people feel the NEED to share everything.

and I don't feel that bad about Nasir. He was sleeping with tens of women and as he is a celeb (deservedly or not), he should have known that he will be exposed sooner or later. I would have felt bad if he was in a serious relationship. But if he goes around sleeping with all these girls by using his fame then he should be judged and exposed because of the same fame.

tumi naam beicha foshti noshti kore beraba ar dhora khaiya gele hujur shajba ta toh hobe nah!

Exactly right you are, Mufi.
People from utter slum uses this kind of language and behave like this both publicly and privately. And that is okay with the folks from the slum, because they under privilege and never got nothing in life, their every second concern in life is to find a next scrap of a meal and have a fabric protection over their heads.

Nasir and this girl and many other behaving like this, they are supposed to be the people of privilege and do not have to worry about good food or good clothes or a shelter. They are supposed to be 'educated', and above all people like Nasir have advantage in the society. First of all they are not truly educated, they have severe inferiority complex, thus they think they are high and mighty as soon as a little success (through fame or money) comes to life. They cannot handle that - because their core is empty to begin with, they never possessed a soul. Just like our majority of corrupt politicians, businessmen and government officials.

About this 'social media' - that's all the people back home do - at least all my relives, from the closest of my blood relation to the furthest one! All day, in the bathroom, in the toilet, while driving cars and they stalk and follow the opposite sex, class mates, neighbors, who did what - what restaurant they went and ate, what hotel, who slept with who etc. And due to this proliferation of usage, access to this social media crap through the access to and abundance of cell phone smart phone what not, they are completely submerged in this and they do not read printed books or for that matter pdf copy, electronic bootleg copy or kindle anymore. They are obsessed with cheap unsophisticated fashion, Bombay film industry and Hollywood, while not being able to think or write a single sentence of critical thought, what am I talking about - you have to have the ability to process thoughts to begin with! They are submerged in drugs and lust!
People like Nasir is NOT understanding now, but soon his future will be hanging around PWD, RAJUK buildings and pushing for tenders and selling his name as the former national cricketer, "please officer sir, amar ei kaaj-ta korey den, file-ta push koren!"

Social media - I never look at facebook, myspace, instagram - all that. It just suit me. I read comments by my fellow people in the yahoo commenst section - unbelievable - the choice of words, the language the way they express themselves -they show their heart and mind - to say the very LEAST - I feel embarrassed to be associated with them as their fellow man! What saves the day though, there are plenty fo great people around like yourself -Mufi and many here in BC. I thank the dear lord for that.

bujhee kom
July 9, 2018, 11:47 AM
Ohh more...remembering more agonizing thoughts, I am not done yet!
I find it most disappointing when my younger siblings ask about a successful relative or family friend make in the US, what do I think of his or her earnign at NASA or let's say at Lockhead Martin, like I would know or if I know! What gets me is that they never ask me, accha bhiaya, how did they become so smart, successful and how did they achieve such success in their life (obviously they find it attractive) - they never ask me, please tell me brother, what do you think these successful people had to do to achieve their success, how much did they study, where did they go to school at or can you tell us if they had to work late night at restaurant or deliver pizzas and bought books with that money!!
They want to know where they buy their shirts and cologne!!!

I have been fortunate enough to travel to a few countries, all due to our Lord's kindness and blessings. No family member ever asks me if I ever seen the pyramid or the zigorat of Mesopotamia in Iraq, or Mahasthangarh or the Kantajir Mandir. They always ask me if I have ever been to the Disneyland or Dubai!

bujhee kom
July 9, 2018, 11:59 AM
Daami panjabi, Horse carriage in the wedding is all everybody wants.
Nobody wears shada jamdani or Taat - It is Baluchori Madras-i silk!
Panjabir botaam hotey hobey made out of gold!~

Cricket is nothing bhais, it is just a game and we cannot improve on this because our core is blank and our Insaaf is not clean! One single major earthquake and we are history. Our cities will be crumbling like Tash-er ghor! Rajuk?? Plan paash?? Major fault line is running through Barishaal to Bhutaan to part of China! One simple fraction of platonic shift and I wouldn't be able to do a proper dafon to my father, family and neighbors.
Our Burigonga's water is pitch black, alkatra! Due to global warming our water line - sea level is rising every hour! Barishaal, Potuakhli, Sundarbaan, Mangrove forest, Hatia, Shandeep will be gone under water (so will south FLA and southeastern Louisiana and many many island and lowlands of the world) But the point here is that we do NOT have a plan - Our Government is the biggest scum of all!
Satellite can kiss my backside. BTW that satellite was a great thing though.

These Nasirs , these young ladies in discussion - they are products of this sick society of ours, We have no escape from these unless the wheel turns completely and a genuine socialist revolution happens!

bujhee kom
July 9, 2018, 12:12 PM
Anyways bhais and apus, Onek kotha bole fellam, some may have made sense, some I am sure did not. Forgive me. Amake khoma kore diben bondhu amar.

My blood pressure is high this morning, I forgot to bring my med with me. So increased my post counts here in this thread with my BS.

Again bhais and apus! Can' seem to help myself today.
Just remember something else! It has been bothering me for a long time.
I once read here in BC that Mashrafee said in an interview something like, " We cricketers are no heroes. The real heroes are the freedom fighters of the nation who fought for the country during the independence war of Bangladesh."
What??? Kisher shathe kisher tulona??? I admire Mashrafee and I will cut his some slack here. I understand what he wanted to mean.
But to clarify, no cricketer, sportsman are heroes!! And comparing a guerrilla fighter who gave everything away for Jononi, Jonmobhumi, Shorgo-dopi Gorioshi with some sport playing money making good living sport guy???
At elast Mashrafie is somebody - These Nasir Fasir, Rubel Tubel and Shabbir Tabbir are garbage of the street corner! Heroes and comparing with the Mooktijoddhas of BD after having fluke win in a match here and a match there and doing Ganjaram and Snake dance!

mufi_02
July 9, 2018, 12:31 PM
well said bk da. this incident is just another reflection of our current society. love/sex/breakup/affairs/porokiya all needs to be shared now.

this weekend I was watching the natok eishob din ratri (1985) in youtube. I watch those old natoks sometimes to understand how the dhaka middle class society was when my parents were young. to get an understanding of their lifestyle then. as you said how our mothers/grandmothers were elegant back then. it is so true. I know natoks are not real life but if it bears any small resemblance, then I have to say we were more cultured then.

simon
July 9, 2018, 03:09 PM
Bh1lo thread gula derailed hoy..eigula hoy na.
Time.for.me to attempt un coup.

Achcha guys, does paanta bhaat make you fat for real or is it just a myth?
This sjmmer I w1nt to eat paanta bhaat.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

mufi_02
July 9, 2018, 03:27 PM

derail korte chan keno? kono kahini ase nishchoy..

now I think simon bhai has a scandal too. youtube e search dibo naki ekta? "bc simon phone confession"

simon
July 9, 2018, 04:01 PM

now I think simon bhai has a scandal too. youtube e search dibo naki ekta? "bc simon phone confession"
Hehe.
You forgot Nasir is my son.
Baba hoye putror kukormo dhama chapa deya amar jatigoto kortobbo.

bujhee kom
July 9, 2018, 04:08 PM

Yeah right...only scandal Simone ever had in life is when he stole the sandals from an auntie and then asked her for Phanta bhaat! He goes, "Hello apu, salaam , can I have some Phanta Bhaat?'

simon
July 9, 2018, 04:40 PM
Apnara keo uttor dichchen na keno?
Paanta khele ki mota hoy naki eta ekta bhua kotha ?

bujhee kom
July 9, 2018, 04:50 PM
Apnara keo uttor dichchen na keno?
Paanta khele ki mota hoy naki eta ekta bhua kotha ?

Keno, tumi Durbol shukna patla naki? Tumar wife beshi Moota naki?
Suno miah, Tumar shokale ghum theke uthle Matha ghure? Suno, Oishob Phanta panta bhaat kheye kuno laabh hobe naa tumar.
My advice for you is to eat double Cheese-burger three times a day (Tiin Bela - shokal duphor + raat) Insh Allah, tumi shorir-e prochur shokti paiba amai asha kori within 3 weeks, Insh Allah!

Plus Deem khaba ek haali (that is 4 everyday - kacha deem) protidiin. Plus Aloo khaba beshi kore - French fries kahaba...Tumi tow France-e - tumar tow french fries paitey kuno osubidha nai...okhane khub bhalo french fries paowa jai...khujlei pabe rastaar mure more.

Suno bhai Simone, take my advice on diet, health and body - I used to be a bodybuilder back in Old Dhaka back in the mid-80s. i used to be a full member of the Bangladesh Bodybuilding Federation in the 80's. Gogole kore dekhte paro.

Ohh also...Tumi tow khati Gavir dudh khete paro- a gollon a day.
Plus always eat papaya - paka pepe- jatey tomar koshe na jai.

Also Simone, tumi young man, Kuno lojja korba naa...tumar onek dhoron-er proshno thaktei pare...feel free to ask, no lajja here.

Keep us updated on your health progress in this thread.

Tausif
July 9, 2018, 09:29 PM
Heard a minute of one of the videos. The girl summed up Nasir when she responded to Nasir's "Amar career, amar ijjot shob kichu noshto korte chaccho" with "tomar abar career ase, tomar abar ijjot ase. sheta toh Papon dhuiya dise bohut age" :lol:

NoName
July 9, 2018, 09:34 PM
^ What a gem :floor:

DinRaat.
July 10, 2018, 12:14 AM
Exactly right you are, Mufi.
People from utter slum uses this kind of language and behave like this both publicly and privately. And that is okay with the folks from the slum, because they under privilege and never got nothing in life, their every second concern in life is to find a next scrap of a meal and have a fabric protection over their heads.

Nasir and this girl and many other behaving like this, they are supposed to be the people of privilege and do not have to worry about good food or good clothes or a shelter. They are supposed to be 'educated', and above all people like Nasir have advantage in the society. First of all they are not truly educated, they have severe inferiority complex, thus they think they are high and mighty as soon as a little success (through fame or money) comes to life. They cannot handle that - because their core is empty to begin with, they never possessed a soul. Just like our majority of corrupt politicians, businessmen and government officials.

About this 'social media' - that's all the people back home do - at least all my relives, from the closest of my blood relation to the furthest one! All day, in the bathroom, in the toilet, while driving cars and they stalk and follow the opposite sex, class mates, neighbors, who did what - what restaurant they went and ate, what hotel, who slept with who etc. And due to this proliferation of usage, access to this social media crap through the access to and abundance of cell phone smart phone what not, they are completely submerged in this and they do not read printed books or for that matter pdf copy, electronic bootleg copy or kindle anymore. They are obsessed with cheap unsophisticated fashion, Bombay film industry and Hollywood, while not being able to think or write a single sentence of critical thought, what am I talking about - you have to have the ability to process thoughts to begin with! They are submerged in drugs and lust!
People like Nasir is NOT understanding now, but soon his future will be hanging around PWD, RAJUK buildings and pushing for tenders and selling his name as the former national cricketer, "please officer sir, amar ei kaaj-ta korey den, file-ta push koren!"

Social media - I never look at facebook, myspace, instagram - all that. It just suit me. I read comments by my fellow people in the yahoo commenst section - unbelievable - the choice of words, the language the way they express themselves -they show their heart and mind - to say the very LEAST - I feel embarrassed to be associated with them as their fellow man! What saves the day though, there atre plenty fo great people around like yourself -Mufi and many here in BC. I thank the dear lord for that.

This is so beautifully written, couldn't of said it better myself

fush_montor
July 10, 2018, 04:59 AM
I once read here in BC that Mashrafee said in an interview something like, " We cricketers are no heroes. The real heroes are the freedom fighters of the nation who fought for the country during the independence war of Bangladesh."
What??? Kisher shathe kisher tulona??? I admire Mashrafee and I will cut his some slack here. I understand what he wanted to mean.
But to clarify, no cricketer, sportsman are heroes!! And comparing a guerrilla fighter who gave everything away for Jononi, Jonmobhumi, Shorgo-dopi Gorioshi with some sport playing money making good living sport guy???
At elast Mashrafie is somebody -
Actually, he said “The labourers are the stars, they build the country. What have we built using cricket? Does paddy grow on the cricket field? Those who make courtyards using bricks, make things at factories, grow crops in the fields - they are the stars”...

https://www.dhakatribune.com/sport/cricket/2017/06/18/shashi-tharoor-lauds-bangladeshs-captain-mashrafe

BTW totally agree with your observation on the social network epidemic...I myself have stopped using them since 2015 and life has been so much simpler...
PS: bhai election-e daraile bolben..amar vote ta apnar nischit!

bujhee kom
July 10, 2018, 05:25 AM
Actually, he said “The labourers are the stars, they build the country. What have we built using cricket? Does paddy grow on the cricket field? Those who make courtyards using bricks, make things at factories, grow crops in the fields - they are the stars”...

https://www.dhakatribune.com/sport/cricket/2017/06/18/shashi-tharoor-lauds-bangladeshs-captain-mashrafe

BTW totally agree with your observation on the social network epidemic...I myself have stopped using them since 2015 and life has been so much simpler...
PS: bhai election-e daraile bolben..amar vote ta apnar nischit!

Ohhh...Thank you, fush_montor bhaiya! Absolutely right, that's what Mashrafie said in that interview. And after reading the link you gave, it started to come to me. Thank you!

Totally, fush_montor bhaiya, if someday Mashrafie bin Mortaza runs for the office, I will cast my vote for him, absolutely. Mashrafie is a great sportsman, athlete and a person of great character! The man shows humbleness, generates aura of clam and compassion. He is thoughtful and generous. This is a man who contributes to our fragile society and adds positive energy.

Kohli_Sox
July 10, 2018, 03:37 PM
East or west bujhee kom is the best

Tomar bhai amar bhai bujhee kom bhai bujhee kom bhai

Night_wolf
July 10, 2018, 03:51 PM
But Nightwolf dada! Nothing beats freshly bhaja Luchi aar Aloo Torka Bhaji!!
Tumi ei Luiccha-der daak dewate amar abar khub Luchi khete iccha korlo! Khawao na bahi ekdiin.

amar office er pase bes valo luchi vaje..chole asen..luchi niya amake abar apnader komla President apnader usa te dhukte dibena to nahole ami luchi kine niye astam

adamnsu
July 11, 2018, 02:05 AM
… then you must be a Naan guy.

I honestly do prefer Naan or paratha over luchis. I had to order paratha from Star Kebab and eat Qader’s chaap at Abahani maath.

bujhee kom
July 11, 2018, 05:43 AM
I am a total Ataa-er Rooti guy! No Moiyda for me...Koob daam besi ache!

I love Naana Kader bhai's Ataa Rooti with Aloo Bhaji!

Jadukor
July 11, 2018, 11:06 PM
I keep reading Nasir's Sandal
now that I think of it, I need to buy a new pair

adamnsu
July 12, 2018, 03:46 AM
I wouldnt be surprised if Nasir gets some sandals aimed at him after this scandal

bujhee kom
July 12, 2018, 05:56 AM
Haa dadas, ja bolechen apnnara...Nisir-er scandal-er gusti kilai, Nasir-er sandal theke pocha chamra-er gondhu ber hoi!

Nasir - Ei tomar bhobissot:
https://www.hbcsurf.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/guarwater.jpg

adamnsu
July 12, 2018, 06:06 AM
Ek bar Dhaka ta football match dekhte gesilam. Shobai refeerer decision niya tulpar shuru korsilo aar maather modhay bottle, zuta aar sandal er brishti neme porchilo. But amar pashay ek jon dekhi ekhan sandal failaiya ar ekta bukker modhe dhore raksilo.

I asked him: Ki bepare bhai, shobai dui ta kore maarlo aar apni ekta niya kobzee dhoira boshay achen

His reply with a broad grin: Bhai matro to farst halp, second halp to assay :D

Fazal
July 12, 2018, 07:31 AM
Do you think Nasir is a Naan guy or Luchi guy.

I think Tamim is a Luchi or Parata guy.

adamnsu
July 12, 2018, 08:01 AM
Do you think Nasir is a Naan guy or Luchi guy.

I think Tamim is a Luchi or Parata guy.

Nasir is defo a Luchia guy just like his mates Rubel and Shabbir :D

In the past Tamim is well known of spending more time on a biryani plate than on a cricket pitch

bujhee kom
July 12, 2018, 08:16 AM
Hello Adam bhaiya and Fazal mama!
What do you guys think about Chaul-er Rooti? My paternal root is from Brahmanbaria...we eat a lot of fresh gorom gorm chauler (rice flour) roti with jhaal mangsho during Kurbani Eid.
Dis you guys ever try those?

Fazal
July 12, 2018, 08:24 AM
What do you guys think about Chaul-er Rooti? My paternal root is from Brahmanbaria...we eat a lot of fresh gorom gorm chauler (rice flour) roti with jhaal mangsho during Kurbani Eid.

Chaul-er Rooti is good. Crispy chita-pitha (made of rice paste) is even better with with jhaal mangsho.

But if you want more healthy option, try ata-r choti. make ata paste add onions, green peper, ginger. it requires minimum/no oil. one side it will be plain, other side will be rough. Make it thin layer so its crispy. Its good with curry and vegetables.

This is popular in Bhairob and most likely also in Bhahmonbaria.

BK Bhai.... if you haven't tried it before, try it ... you will like it.

bujhee kom
July 12, 2018, 08:38 AM
Chaul-er Rooti is good. Crispy chita-pitha (made of rice paste) is even better with with jhaal mangsho.

But if you want more healthy option, try ata-r choti. make ata paste add onions, green peper, ginger. it requires minimum/no oil. one side it will be plain, other side will be rough. Make it thin layer so its crispy. Its good with curry and vegetables.

This is popular in Bhairob and most likely also in Bhahmonbaria.

BK Bhai.... if you haven't tried it before, try it ... you will like it.

Ohh Fazal mama, Chhitaa pitha is very popular in our Akhaura, Brahmanbaria, Comilla regions...Also Chua pitha..we like to eat them with jhaal gorur mangsho or jhaal murgir mangsh-er jhole in the morning in our village!

Mama, ami kintoo khete koob bhalubasi...Bhlao khawa, rich food etc. dekhle amar kintoo mathar thik thake naa...Ami plus amar wife, amra khub khaan-ewala manoos. Manoon amader dawath diley amra aggey agey choley jai, agey agey Table=-e bose jai...manoos two ekhon bhoy-e amader-ke dawath-i dei naa...My wife and I are black listed now.

Amr kintoo khoob icchha achey amra ekdiin apnar baritey Vagginia-te and Adam bhaiya-er London-er baritey Insh Allah, dawath khete ashibo! Jodi onumoti den apnara, hami amar ador-er Biraal-gulokeo niye asbu...Ora-o kintoo Mash Allah khete khoob bhalobasey - amari two shontaan ora!

adamnsu
July 12, 2018, 08:38 AM

My mother in law is from Brahmanbaria so I have been fortunate to try Chaul er Rooti. She also knows how to make CHEETAH pitha (yellow rooti with holes) which she learnt from her Sylheti in laws. Both I have had with mangshow. Cant say I am a fan but nevertheless eat it as nothing else is usually avaliable :D