PDA

View Full Version : Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh - October 2018

battye
July 19, 2018, 07:40 AM
https://www.dhakatribune.com/sport/cricket/2018/07/11/zimbabwe-set-to-tour-bangladesh-this-october

Zimbabwe cricket team are set to tour Bangladesh in October this year, bringing forward the schedule, originally slated for January, 2019. BCB CEO Nizamuddin Chowdhury informed a cricket-based website that they are currently in discussions with Zimbabwe Cricket regarding the two-Test and three-ODI series.

“A reschedule is being discussed as the two boards have agreed in principle. We will have to look at this change because we have to hold the BPL T20 in January, when the Zimbabwe series was originally scheduled. We still have to work on some details about the series," said Nizamuddin Monday.

The BCB's decision to host Zimbabwe in October has put an end to speculation regarding the BPL 2018. The board had initially planned to hold the sixth edition of the franchise based T20 league in October this year with the national election set to be held in November. The board was thus mulling holding the BPL in January.

Does anyone have any knowledge about this series?

2 Tests / 3 ODIs -- all in Dhaka?

zura
July 19, 2018, 07:59 AM
Should have added a couple of T20's as well. Also, I hope they use a pacer friendly pitch for the test series. Zimbabewe don't have quality players and it would be time for our batsmen and bowlers to get used to pace friendly pitches that we will encounter outside of Asia.

RealSports
July 19, 2018, 12:06 PM
Too many series against Zimbabwe.

Fazal
July 19, 2018, 02:18 PM
Too many series against Zimbabwe.

....that's our only hope of winning. Even AFG is getting out of our reach.

Roey Haque
July 19, 2018, 03:08 PM
Zimbabwe again? This is so silly.

bujhee kom
July 19, 2018, 04:08 PM
What if we get our booty kicked...I am not taking Zimbabwe lightly, they are after all a test playing country and international outfit that brings many decades of cricket heritage.
We also at this moment, are the most pathetic team in the market!

NoName
July 19, 2018, 05:47 PM
Only Zimbabwe can bring us back to form :fire:

i_am_ringo
July 19, 2018, 07:28 PM
ABAR SHEEEEEEEEEEYYYY

gym-babu- wayyyyyy

1999 to infinity. That same opponent. Those same boring nothing games.

If we win: no satisfaction.
If we lose: no satisfaction

It’s like a stale warm Coca Cola. The sweet, the fizz, the burst it’s all missing.

It’s just a nasty warm syrup. Hard to drink. Harder going down.

How else can I describe this matchup?

It’s like nails on the chalk board, but you are the only student in the classroom and you can’t leave.

It’s like the third serving of beef curry when you go to a dawat. There is no hunger, it’s just now painful but you have to finish it.

It’s like watchjng a rehashed plot in a badly acted movie but you already paid for the movie, so you will finish it.

It’s like small talk in a long flight with the person next to you even though you have no interest in saying one more word and you just wish you could knock out.

Rifat
July 19, 2018, 08:47 PM
Zimbabwe will come very hard at us. They are also at rock bottom just like us.

Yankees
July 19, 2018, 09:55 PM
Great time to try some young guys. but I doubt bcb has the guts to do that.