PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Best Final Scene In Movie History?

aklemalp
July 31, 2018, 08:59 AM
There will be magnificent spoilers if you choose to elaborate on the scene (If you do, please use the 'SPOILERS WARNING'). You can simply just say what movie.

Here are some of mine:

- Usual Suspects
- Far From the Madding Crowd
- Doctor Zhivago

adamnsu
July 31, 2018, 09:44 AM
- Brave Heart
- The Sixth Sense
- The Others
- Titanic
- Seven
- Plant of the Apes (original)

simon
July 31, 2018, 10:38 AM
Antman 2 shoikot

Fazal
July 31, 2018, 11:03 AM
saat bhai champa

tonmoy.dhaka
July 31, 2018, 12:09 PM
Usual suspect (First of its kind)--- Keyser Soze Reveal

Eternal sunshine of Spotless mind--- A very rational story, Open ended ending... Their relationship might be doomed but the good memories still make it worth it. When Jim Carrey says "OK" at the end, it was such a powerful thing to say.

La La Land (My favorite musical of all time)--- A very practical movie. Life is about sacrifice, it is not like the classic hollywood movies where everything works out or everything is doom and gloom. A very practical ending, they sacrificed living with each other for their career. It worked out for them both but they still cant help wonder "What if".

Shawshank Redemption--- Feel good ending. Nothing to add, just a brilliant movie

Green Mile -- What can I say, such powerful acting by everyone. Ending is brilliant. The curse of a long long life...

... many more

aklemalp
July 31, 2018, 05:03 PM
Also think Dumb and Dumber ending scene was classic.

adamnsu
July 31, 2018, 09:41 PM
Speaking of final scenes.... was dragged to see Moner Majhay Tumi by colleagues.

So hero pronounced dead by doctors. All of a sudden a locket drops out and plays a tune which is associated with the hero’s youth. Then the heart rate monitor starts beeping again. EPIC.....not!

Banglatiger84
August 4, 2018, 02:34 AM
Godfather 2, you will only get the gravity if you watched the first part and then the second..

Shingara
August 4, 2018, 06:50 AM
Event Horizon....