PDA

View Full Version : India strips 4 Million citizenships

anon4567
August 1, 2018, 12:45 AM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-45002549

This is very concerning. Some of these people have lived there since their childhood.

My question is if the people alleged to be illegal immigrants are not in possession of a passport of their original nationality, where exactly will they get deported to?

ToBeFair
August 1, 2018, 12:51 AM
Quoting my own post from another thread:

4 million Indians stripped of Indian citizenship.

BJP hatching a plan to push them to Bangladesh - another cleansing based on ethnicity and religion.

Not sure if they will really follow up on the plan to push millions to BD or if they are doing it for the sake of politics, but the people are really suffering.

Prothom Alo Link (http://www.prothomalo.com/international/article/1543146/%E0%A6%86%E0%A6%B8%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%AE%E0%A7%87-%E0%A6%8F%E0%A6%A8%E0%A6%86%E0%A6%B0%E0%A6%B8%E0%A 6%BF%E0%A6%B0-%E0%A6%9A%E0%A7%82%E0%A7%9C%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%A8%E0%A 7%8D%E0%A6%A4-%E0%A6%96%E0%A6%B8%E0%A7%9C%E0%A6%BE%E0%A7%9F-%E0%A7%AA%E0%A7%A6-%E0%A6%B2%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%96-%E0%A6%AE%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%A8%E0%A7%81%E0%A6%B7-%E0%A6%A8%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%87)

Other links

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-45002549

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/26/assams-list-indian-state-preparing-to-deport-tens-of-thousands-of-foreigners

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/07/4-million-people-left-final-draft-nrc-list-assam-180730044002717.html

ToBeFair
August 1, 2018, 01:00 AM
Several pieces of lies are propagated with regards to this issue. That 4 million Bengalis in Assam are the refugees of BD liberation war is the most obvious lie.

In the Inside Story program of Al Jzeera, the lie has been debunked by an Indian expert. Majority of those migration happened in late 18th and the early 19th century under British Raj, when farmers from Bengal moved to Assam to produce more food corps.

Also, Assam shares little border with BD, when you compare it with the border Meghalaya shares with BD. How come then 4 million people ended up in Assam but not many at all in Meghalaya during the liberation war?

As another expert highlighted during the show, the whole exercise has no moral basis because the law is retroactive in nature.

The divide and rule politics may produce short term dividends for BJP, but might result in division of India in future.

BTW, more inflammatory rhetoric (http://www.prothomalo.com/international/article/1544426/%E2%80%98%E0%A6%AC%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%82%E0%A6%B2%E0%A 6%BE%E0%A6%A6%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%B6%E0%A6%BF-%E0%A6%93-%E0%A6%B0%E0%A7%8B%E0%A6%B9%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%99%E0%A 7%8D%E0%A6%97%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%A6%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%B0-%E0%A6%97%E0%A7%81%E0%A6%B2%E0%A6%BF-%E0%A6%95%E0%A6%B0%E0%A6%BE-%E0%A6%89%E0%A6%9A%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%A4%E2%80%99).

anon4567
August 1, 2018, 01:44 AM
There is literally no way to conclusively prove that the people being stripped of citizenship are not Indian citizen. As much as I dislike Donal Trump, even he didn't step so low.

The current Bangladeshi government is very India-friendly. I would be surprised if they stood up to India and said no. We'll continue to be flooded with possibly genuine Indian citizens whom Modi wants to dispose.

adamnsu
August 1, 2018, 02:00 AM
Let’s see how India and the world media tackles this one.

mufi_02
August 1, 2018, 01:43 PM
I always wanted to discuss this topic. There is a narrative among Indians and their media that they are flooded with illegal Bangladeshis. As if everyday we cross the border by thousands for a better life in India. They like to pretend they are USA and BD is Mexico.

But I have not any heard from anyone in BD from any sources that Bdeshis are crossing the border and illegally living in India. Heard of illegal migration to Italy, South Korea, Cyprus, Malaysia, Singapore, other ME countries, Libya (north africa), and recently Brazil. But never India.

ora dabi kore million million bangladeshi bole india te illegally thake ar kamla khate. koto tuku shotto eita ke jane. amar kache purai bhua dabi mone hoy.

Yankees
August 1, 2018, 02:06 PM
I don't think the typical Indians realize just how significant the muslim population is in India. Until recently, India had more muslims than Pakistan (and second only to Indonesia). If they would understand that, they would also realize how dumb it is to blame Bangladesh. You've always had muslims, either accept it or stop claiming yourself a secular nation.

This has strong parallels to Myanmar. I don't think it will ever get to the point of genocide, it seems more like a political tactic as BJp gear up for election season.

adamnsu
August 1, 2018, 02:11 PM
I always wanted to discuss this topic. There is a narrative among Indians and their media that they are flooded with illegal Bangladeshis. As if everyday we cross the border by thousands for a better life in India. They like to pretend they are USA and BD is Mexico.

But I have not any heard from anyone in BD from any sources that Bdeshis are crossing the border and illegally living in India. Heard of illegal migration to Italy, South Korea, Cyprus, Malaysia, Singapore, other ME countries, Libya (north africa), and recently Brazil. But never India.

ora dabi kore million million bangladeshi bole india te illegally thake ar kamla khate. koto tuku shotto eita ke jane. amar kache purai bhua dabi mone hoy.

Amaro bhua mone hoi. Possibly kichu illegal cross hoi but not a lot especially with border forces on alert.

mufi_02
August 1, 2018, 02:27 PM
I don't think the typical Indians realize just how significant the muslim population is in India. Until recently, India had more muslims than Pakistan (and second only to Indonesia). If they would understand that, they would also realize how dumb it is to blame Bangladesh. You've always had muslims, either accept it or stop claiming yourself a secular nation.

This has strong parallels to Myanmar. I don't think it will ever get to the point of genocide, it seems more like a political tactic as BJp gear up for election season.

its a dangerous propaganda. because if you don't counter it, then it will be a fact. I think it has already reached that stage as we are seeing policy borne out of such propaganda and sentiment.

@adamnsu, of course its bhua. bolen dekhi apni koita manush shunsen india te churi kore giya kaj kortase. borolok hok ar gorib. but nishchoy shunsen onekei middle east or malaysia/singapore gese. ar pasher deshe gese ar amra keu i shuni nai.

but now they have 40 lakh muslims who in past couple of years illegally going to assam out of all places. yeah to assam. not to big cities like mumbai/delhi or even kolkata. but the shining beacon of assam. jottoshob!

bujhee kom
August 1, 2018, 02:42 PM
BJP possesses an extremely dangerous ideology.
India Congress is a great political party! A political party consists of true humanist values.

So, to India, we-BD is Mexico
ANd to us-BD, India is Arizona-Texas??!

roman
August 1, 2018, 03:11 PM
Seems like India is trying to do what Myanmar did with Rohingyas. More than nationality, its the religion they are looking after it seems. Any of our Indian BCites like to share some thoughts on this?

roman
August 1, 2018, 03:36 PM
@adamnsu, of course its bhua. bolen dekhi apni koita manush shunsen india te churi kore giya kaj kortase. borolok hok ar gorib. but nishchoy shunsen onekei middle east or malaysia/singapore gese. ar pasher deshe gese ar amra keu i shuni nai.

Actually many criminals from BD do go there and hide.

adamnsu
August 1, 2018, 05:44 PM
Actually many criminals from BD do go there and hide.

How many in 4 million though? And I think the Indian intelligence have more tabs on those criminals

aklemalp
August 1, 2018, 05:48 PM
What's 4 million of 1.2 billion?

anon4567
August 1, 2018, 06:45 PM
It's xenophobia that Modi promotes and gains power from. Even Donlad Trump didn't stoop this low, yet the world makes so many headlines about him and yet so few about Modi. Modi has always been a fascist (and quite possibly a war criminal).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

He was banned entry into the EU/ UK and US back in 2005 to 2013.. Even George W Bush government revoked his tourist visa into the US, cancelled his diplomatic visa and condemned his actions in the mass murders of Muslims.

And now this guy is the PM of India, what did you expect?

adamnsu
August 2, 2018, 02:00 AM
TBH those Hindu fanatics who were the anti beef brigade and beating up Muslims was quite shocking. It happened under Modi. I fear for these 4 million and what will happen to them.

ToBeFair
August 2, 2018, 02:41 AM
BJP possesses an extremely dangerous ideology.
India Congress is a great political party! A political party consists of true humanist values.

So, to India, we-BD is Mexico
ANd to us-BD, India is Arizona-Texas??!

Congress is much better than BJP but at the end, all are opportunists.

I have not heard any forceful opposition to this NRC practice from Congress yet. Only Mamata Banarjee and her Trinomul Congress made vocal opposition. Mamata is another autocrat in making (her recent role in panchayet elections are no different than electioneering being carried in mayoral elections by AL govt of Sk Hasina), but at least in this regard, I give credit where credit is due.

And it was Rajib Gandhi, who passed the bill that intruders after 24-March-1971 shall be considered as illegal immigrants.

ToBeFair
August 2, 2018, 02:43 AM

This is a true observation. I think simply the number of illegal BD migrants in Italy alone will outnumber all illegal BD migrants in India.

anon4567
August 2, 2018, 04:10 AM
Exactly @mufi02. They pretend as if India is a first world country, with a significantly better living standards than Bangladesh to justify illegal immigration and living in hiding for 30+ years.

I dunno about Europe, but in Australia Bangladeshis have a very good track record of not overstaying their Visas. I wonder what India has that a country like Australia lacks that would attract such illegal mass migrations like they claim.

I saw many Indian Bengali idiots comments on news posts on Facebook, claiming Bangladeshis are flooding into India like rats. What a bunch of bullshit. Mocking us by calling us "Kangladeshi", and funny how West Bengal's GDP per Capita is very close to that of Bangladesh. It's like the pot calling the kettle black. We are surrounded by the poorest Indian states.

And the GDP per Capita of Assam is actually lower than that of Bangladesh, meaning Bangladeshis have a better quality of life than residents of Assam.

SportingBD
August 2, 2018, 05:53 AM
We Bangladeshis are spreading around the world like wildfire.

I had a Italian colleague who use to work with me, but now back to Italy.
He tellls me how there’s a lot of Bangladeshis in Italy..

But I don’t believe the Indians.. 4m seems highly inaccurate and exaggerated.

Also seems like IK don’t like our government/people.. imagine both India and Pakistan tag team on us..

tonmoy.dhaka
August 2, 2018, 08:47 AM
Without any bias or prejudice.

Yes there are many Bangladeshis (mainly hindus) that migrated to India. That also explains why as per census the percentage of Hindu population in Bangladesh decreased by few percentage point since liberation.

One reason for the above is something that hardly anyone knows about and people who do rarely speak either . There was an act called "Vested properties act". This act took away a lot (i mean a lot) of properties from the hindu population of Bangladesh. I infact know 2 families personally (One migrated to Canada).

However I do not think that India (BJP Govt) got any issued with the emigrated (illegaly) Hindus, their problem is with the Muslims.

As a Bangladeshi, I am not going to act "holier than thou" towards any country given our own track record. Rohingyas were never welcomed (till last year) in Bangladesh by the Awamileague Govt because according to them, the rohingyas were vote banks for BNP/Jamaat. Exact Parallel to BJP and Muslim migrants from BD. They are thought to be votebanks of Congress.

I am not sure about the 4 million number. But given how close BD current govt is with Indian govt. I will be surprised if these people are pushed inside BD.

mufi_02
August 2, 2018, 09:11 AM
^this is going off tangent and comparing one issue with another.

of course there are hindu discrimination against BD and unfortunately a lot of them moved to India. it is fact and no one can deny that.

rohingyas coming in as refugees are a fact as well. that they live in camps and some trickled into general population are well documented.

you bring those two examples and then state "BD illegal immigrants in India" as fact as well. but that is not the case. that is how a dubious claim becomes a fact (such as hindu exodus / rohingya influx). that is playing in to their narrative and accepting it as truth.

there is a strong consensus among Indians (not saying govt) that they are flooded with illegal immigrants from BD. that their major cities are inundated with them and we are crossing the border in droves. so much so that a poor indian state like assam has almost 4 million illegal bangladeshis.

no one is asking to be holier than thou. yes, discrimination/racism/xenophobia exists in the world and our region. but that doesn't I can't discuss and debunk a false claim because of other injustices in the world.

I am not critiquing how India treats her minorities (muslims/dalits). It is their internal issues and that's where we Bdeshis can't act holier than thou as we aren't that better either. that would be hypocritical. but I am well within my rights to question a totally false claim as it affects the image of my country and countryman. note that their blanket xenophobia and false claims includes all Bangladeshis (whether hindu or muslim). nothing holier than thou about that.

iDumb
August 2, 2018, 09:14 AM
you put any topic and if tonmoy dhaka particupates you know it will deviate to a religion discussion. I would be surprised if it didn't. :D

tonmoy.dhaka
August 2, 2018, 09:24 AM
^^ Agreed.. I am not claiming that the number discussed is accurate in a sense that they all illegally immigrated from Bangladesh... I dont even know if 4 million that are stripped of citizenship are all muslims either? But given we are talking about BJP, it is safe to assume that most of these 4 million are Muslims. Sorry for going off tangent..

A citizen of a land is always a debatable issue. There is a major ongoing debate about it with the rohingya crisis and not to mention the Israel Palestine debate,

Just my personal point of view, if someone lived in a country for decades than he/she should not be thrown out claiming illegal citizens. On a similar note, if someone or their forefather left a piece of land/country and never returned there for decades/generations than he/she has no right to that piece of land anymore (exceptions being that they left because of persecution).

mufi_02
August 2, 2018, 09:35 AM
^ I agree as well. It just frustrates me how pervasive this false claim is amongst Indians. Social media, forums, blogs are filled with the sentiment that millions of Bangladeshis are crossing the border illegally every year.

As if it US/Mexico haha. But the quality of lives in these two countries are almost similar. Poor people from rural area move to Dhaka/Ctg and that's why population exploded in these two major cities.I doubt if any would go to Assam out of all the places where they won't speak the same language.

anon4567
August 2, 2018, 10:24 PM
According to Modi there are 20 million illegal Bangladeshi Nationals in India. What a pile of raw bull ****.

Why not include all Muslims in India on the list while they are at it. It's a shame we don't have nuclear weapons to keep India under check like Pakistan does. Now they will bully us to take genuine Indian citizens into our country, driving them away from their homes.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/Two-crore-Bangladeshi-immigrants-illegally-staying-in-India-Centre-informs-Rajya-Sabha/articleshow/55457903.cms

roman
August 3, 2018, 04:13 AM
Eager to see what would Hasina's response be to this?

tonmoy.dhaka
August 3, 2018, 07:23 AM
According to Modi there are 20 million illegal Bangladeshi Nationals in India. What a pile of raw bull ****.

Why not include all Muslims in India on the list while they are at it. It's a shame we don't have nuclear weapons to keep India under check like Pakistan does. Now they will bully us to take genuine Indian citizens into our country, driving them away from their homes.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/Two-crore-Bangladeshi-immigrants-illegally-staying-in-India-Centre-informs-Rajya-Sabha/articleshow/55457903.cms

Pakistan keeps India under check with nuclear weapons?? lol.....
Anyways as stated earlier , India will not push any of its citizens inside Bangladesh while AL is in power.

Yankees
August 3, 2018, 09:42 AM
India won't send any of those people BD simply because India has more of a spotlight on them than Myanmar does. And while the international community does not care about discrimination, they will notice when it turns to persecution. Unlike Myanmar, India is more connected to geo-politics, and will be sensitive to how they are perceived.

mufi_02
August 3, 2018, 10:09 AM
I am glad we don't have nuclear weapons. A small poor country like us should NOT use its resources for nuclear weapons. We should use our resources to improve the life and conditions of our own people.

While many may disagree but I think nuclear weapon did more harm than good for Pakistan. In the 50s/60s, Pakistan was doing much better economically compared to India and then East Pakistan. They had good infrastructure and good civic society. We were called the basket-case of the world after our independence.

Now fast forward couple of decades, and both India and Bangladesh has went past Pakistan. Their head start and strategic location should have been their recipe for success but their military needed to create an enemy in India and thus the civic and economic society suffered which led to its current dismal situation. The politicization of religion also didn't help.

on topic, Hasina government should start refuting such baseless claims. Due to current favorable govt relations, we might not see any policies now. But it will not last and maybe in a decade or two, they might push their own people disguised as "Bangladeshis" into our border.

tonmoy.dhaka
August 3, 2018, 10:16 AM
I am glad we don't have nuclear weapons. A small poor country like us should NOT use its resources for nuclear weapons. We should use our resources to improve the life and conditions of our own people.

While many may disagree but I think nuclear weapon did more harm than good for Pakistan. In the 50s/60s, Pakistan was doing much better economically compared to India and then East Pakistan. They had good infrastructure and good civic society. We were called the basket-case of the world after our independence.

Now fast forward couple of decades, and both India and Bangladesh has went past Pakistan. Their head start and strategic location should have been their recipe for success but their military needed to create an enemy in India and thus the civic and economic society suffered which led to its current dismal situation. The politicization of religion also didn't help.

on topic, Hasina government should start refuting such baseless claims. Due to current favorable govt relations, we might not see any policies now. But it will not last and maybe in a decade or two, they might push their own people disguised as "Bangladeshis" into our border.

Another fact, Pakistan occupied and started the Kargil war because Musharraf (chief of Army at the time) thought India would not dare do anything because now they have nuclear weapons.. Guess what happened afterwards? Indian military did not care and killed each and every occupier (Pak army personnel dressed in mujahid outfit). Nuclear weapon does s***.. Only country that can possibly make claim of using nuclear weapon as a deterrent is Israel (although they never officially admitted to having them either)

On topic.. agreed with what you said.... BJP will only make claims (false none the less) to satisfy its voters ... nothing will come out of it

mufi_02
August 3, 2018, 10:49 AM
^we should ideally stay out of the nasty Ind/Pak politics. No need to take any sides but just continue to trade with them heavily. Let them fight while we trade and improve our own infrastructure to attract more foreign investment. But that is a wishful thinking.

we seem to categorize our politics and society on only two lines too - pro india or pro pakistan. just be pro bangladesh for once and do what is necessary to improve our country.

tonmoy.dhaka
August 3, 2018, 11:02 AM
^we should ideally stay out of the nasty Ind/Pak politics. No need to take any sides but just continue to trade with them heavily. Let them fight while we trade and improve our own infrastructure to attract more foreign investment. But that is a wishful thinking.

we seem to categorize our politics and society on only two lines too - pro india or pro pakistan. just be pro bangladesh for once and do what is necessary to improve our country.

There was a time ( a lot younger me ) used to be extremely nationalistic. Today I am not pro or against anything. What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong irrespective of who does it (including Bangladesh).

DinRaat.
August 3, 2018, 11:10 PM
Lol

https://www.nst.com.my/world/2018/07/396378/pregnant-goat-dies-after-being-gang-raped-eight-men-india

Vahroone
August 4, 2018, 11:02 AM
The illegal Bangladeshi immigrants are not just limited to Assam and West Bengal.

Here in Bangalore a maid turned up on my street less than a year ago and started working in a home, and now I see that she has managed to get herself an Aadhar card. Total farce.

And my Bengali friends say that they can easily spot Bangladeshi security guards at malls, judging by the way they speak Bengali, etc.

mufi_02
August 4, 2018, 12:12 PM
^ yeah I also heard there are some Indians trying to find job in and around Mymensingh. My uncle hired some for farm work but they don’t know any Bengali. They were Assamese probably and pretending as “rohingya refugees” to get some protecction and sympathy. Total farce!

ToBeFair
August 4, 2018, 12:36 PM
The illegal Bangladeshi immigrants are not just limited to Assam and West Bengal.

Here in Bangalore a maid turned up on my street less than a year ago and started working in a home, and now I see that she has managed to get herself an Aadhar card. Total farce.

And my Bengali friends say that they can easily spot Bangladeshi security guards at malls, judging by the way they speak Bengali, etc.

This type of fascism and pure racism should be banned from this forum. Through this type of narrative, Nazism was born and six million jews were exterminated. Something similar might happen in India.

bujhee kom
August 4, 2018, 02:30 PM

Hey Vahroone,
We at BC encourage posters from all walks of life, religion, nationality and skin color.
When you joined BC and posted a comment or two, I welcomed you and thought that you will play out to be a poster who will add positivity, humor and some sense of compassion in this forum as we thrive on those (From your 'Indian ocean' location reference I thought of you as a Navy man as I served the Navy myself). You proved me wrong again and again.

Once you wrote a comment in this forum constructing a mass generalization as "Moslems love to play the race cards when it come to ....blah blah blah...!!!" You are an Indian - India has Hindus and Moslems (hindus for probably from the beginning of time and moslems for the last one thousand years). Same here in Bangladesh, we also have both Moslems and Hindu Bangladeshis. Listen, there are bad people and there are good people in this world, and that is from the beginning of time (one's tone of voice about any certain people by anyone gives away their true intention or feelings toward that someone). If anyone is generalizing all Hindus as bad people - as a group of people, and vice versa describing all people of Islamic faith the same way, it outrageously offends me! And if it offends me, a single BC member only - then be it, that is enough to cross the line. By birth, by faith and by heritage I am both a Moslem and a Hindu! That comment was a direct insult towards me, I do not care about other people, that was completely unacceptable!

Don't you ever write anything derogatory about a or any Bangladeshi woman (whether she is Bangladeshi or not, a maid or not, a beggar, a prostitute or not - seen on the street of Bangalore or anywhere in India or anywhere in the world) - in here in 'this forum' called banglacricket.com. Go write whatever your heart desires anywhere else, but not here! There are thousands of Bangladeshis in India (maybe millions, I do not care), there are thousands of Indians in Bangladesh as well. we/my parents have Indian tenants in Dhaka. We have security guys that work for my brother's company in Dhaka from Uttar Pradesh! Indians and Bangladeshis, we are neighbors, we are cousins. If blood could have a faith, the blood that flows through my veins have both Hindu and Moslem origin.!

I did not know what your signature meant for a long time, I just checked it out and learned that it is a new citizenship monitoring document/system implemented by the Indian government. Wonderful. That is good, we have that in the U.S. If I understand it correctly or closely, it is like a social security id number of some sort. It is s good thing, I wish Bangladesh had that. I know Bangladesh is not anywhere near developed, resourceful or wealthy of a country as India, but maybe someday they will and it could be created using the Indian model as a successful system.
Now, if 4 million illegal people are living in India and if they 'all' came from Bangladesh - then it is India's problem! It is BSF's ineptness or corruption by them and by the internal authority to have that many people sneak into India (not overnight!!) and while sit on their asses! If it is a 'farce' that 'that' Bangladeshi woman on your street in Bangalore received a Aadhar card, then the Indian system of running internal business is corrupt and utterly inept! Then do something about it, fix your governmental failure induced problems, clean the streets of your Bangalore, if needed, man go put those 4 million in f'in Concentration Camps all across India. I do NOT care! But don't you ever write that kind of sh!t in this forum again. Or else I will humbly request the mods to ban you, permanently ban your IP address!
This is NOT a cricket match, this is NOT a place for so called 'banter'! You bring this sh!t to this forum, you are in the wrong place!

adamnsu
August 4, 2018, 02:47 PM
Hey Vahoone,
We at BC encourage posters from all walks of life, religion, nationality and skin color.
When you joined BC and posted a comment or two, I welcomed you and thought that you will play out to be a poster who will add positivity, humor and some sense of compassion (thought of you as a Navy man as I served the Navy myself) in this forum as we thrive on those. You prove me wrong again and again.

Once you wrote a comment in this forum constructing a mass generalization as "Moslems love to play the race cards when it come to ....blah blah blah...!!!" You are an Indian - India has Hindus and Moslems (hindus for probably from the beginning of time and moslems fro the last one thousand years). Same here in Bangladesh, we also have both Moslems and Hindu Bangladeshis. Listen, there are bad people and there are good people in this world, and that is from the beginning of time ( atone of voice about any certain people by anyone gives away their true intention or feelings toward that someone). If anyone is generalizing as Hindus as bad people as a collective conscience and vice versa describing people of Islamic faith the same way, it outrageously offends me! And if it only offends me, a single BC member -then be it, that is enough to cross the line. By birth and faith I am a Moslem and I am a Hindu! That comment was a direct insult toward me, I do not care about other people, that was completely unacceptable!

Don't you ever write anything derogatory about any Bangladeshi woman (whether she is Bangladeshi or not, a maid or a beggar or not) on the street of Bangalore or anywhere in India or anywhere in the world - in here in 'this forum' called banglacricket.com. Go write whatever else your heart desires anywhere else, but not here! There are thousands of Bangladeshis (maybe millions, I don't care) in India, there are thousands of Indians in Bangladesh as well. we/my parents have Indian tenants in Dhaka. We have security guys that work for my brother's company in DHaka from Uttar Pradesh! Indians and Bangladeshis, we are neighbors, we are cousins. If blood could have a faith, the blood that flows through my veins have both Hindu and Moslem origin.!

I did not know what your signature meant for a long time, I just checked it out and learned that it is a new citizenship monitoring document/system implemented by the Indian government. Wonderful. That is good, we have that in the U.S. If I understand it correctly or closely, it is like a social security id number of some sort. It is s good thing, I wish Bangladesh had that. I know Bangladesh is not anywhere near developed, resourceful or wealthy of a country as India, but maybe someday they will and it could be created using the Indian model as a successful system.
Now, if 4 million illegal people are living in India and if they 'all' came from Bangladesh - then it is India's problem! It is BSF's ineptness or corruption by them and by the internal authority to have that many people sneak into India (not overnight!!) and while sit on their asses! If it is a 'farce' that 'that' Bangladeshi woman on your street in Bangalore received a Aadhar card, then the Indian system of running internal business is corrupt and utterly inept! Then do something about it, fix your governmental failure problems, clean the streets of your Bangalore, if needed, man go put those 4 million in f'in Concentration Camps all across India. I do NOT care! But don't you ever write that kind of sh!t in this forum again. Or else I will humbly request the mods to ban you, permanently ban your IP address! This is NOT a cricket match.

BK bhai bro, I have come across Indians during my uni and they have never let me feel I was an outsider in terms of my nationality or religious background. One of my friends mother actually use tell me stories to make me feel welcome in their house of how Muslims and Hindus in India stay as one big family.

I fully agree with what you have said. If they think their country is so great, they will never belittle other people to show they are greater. That’s just pathetic human nature.

You have made a great example of showing how inept the Indian border forces are that they let 4 million illegal Bangladeshis into their country. What the hell was their border force doing, smoking ganja?

This chap is a disgrace to his own country as I don’t see him representing it in a good way. We have other Indians in here who represent their country quite well and do their country proud.

Thanks to the Moderators in here for kicking Eclipse the illegal immigrant out from this forum.

Yankees
August 4, 2018, 04:44 PM

it's a good thing that your friends can spot the guy with the beard and the topi, their eyesight must be good. Unlike me, my eyesight is poor. When I see somebody from Banglore, I cant tell if they are Indian or African -- I'm speaking of mannerisms, obviously.

Roey Haque
August 4, 2018, 06:03 PM
It is really sad what happened in 1947. The Two Nation theory is one of the most racist theories I have ever seen being put into action.

People have always fled to greater India to be a part of the dharmic civilization. It's sad now that the modern nation state has all these drama with immigration. They very well know the problem is deeper than just illegals crossing in. There is complicity from BSF and vote bank orchestrators. I think too often people fail to see the big picture. Bd is an easy scapegoat.