PDA

View Full Version : Legit Question To Mods

G-man
August 20, 2018, 01:03 AM
How on earth do some users (let's be honest- one user) break every rule the forum and still get away with it day in day out?

are you guys all buddies, friends?

If you can't be a mod without any bias/favoritism then maybe the job isn't for you?

I'm not asking this privately, because this is widely discussed and i've gotten nothing privately anyway.

I may be the only one (i doubt it), but I want a public explanation.

iDumb
August 20, 2018, 03:26 AM
If you can't be a mod without any bias/favoritism then maybe the job isn't for you?

here, you just broke a rule. No one is asking for you to get banned.

Relax ok. And stop asking for mods intervention when you lose an argument.

Yankees
August 20, 2018, 10:28 PM
He's the site founder's illegitimate son. Or something like that. Anyways, fully expect you to get banned for this thread (and me for participating). Cheers and see you in 3 months.

G-man
August 21, 2018, 01:46 AM
He's the site founder's illegitimate son. Or something like that. Anyways, fully expect you to get banned for this thread (and me for participating). Cheers and see you in 3 months.

LoL!
yeah i'm waiting for my ban...
I already asked the mods to cancel/delete my acct, but no response. so if I don't see ya in 3 months, have a good life bro!

DinRaat.
August 21, 2018, 01:48 AM
Lol, words like legitimacy and transparency don't fit the Bengali persona.

Roey Haque
August 21, 2018, 09:11 PM
All this drama, I don't know about. But yes, it is a forum which openly exercises censorship. To this day, they won't let me use the C word to describe Rahim.

G-man
August 26, 2018, 06:15 AM
Mods, you gona answer any questions or what?

Just being a bunch of spineless sissies

iDumb
August 26, 2018, 08:12 AM
Mods, you gona answer any questions or what?

Just being a bunch of spineless sissies

Do you not get enough attention at work is that the reason you post this way? The entitlement mentality. Who are you? Why do they have to owe you any explanation? And no one even understands your question.

G-man
August 26, 2018, 04:16 PM
Do you not get enough attention at work is that the reason you post this way? The entitlement mentality. Who are you? Why do they have to owe you any explanation? And no one even understands your question.

You don't understand the question because of your learning difficulties.

They proudly wear the moderator tag when it suits them, but when asked anything they can't answer, just hide and pretene it never happened.

Go chek yourself into a nursing home so you don't die alone. Maybe someone will pay you some attention