PDA

View Full Version : Visiting NY for a week

Rinan
August 20, 2018, 05:52 PM
Here in BC for quite a while so most of the old members are well known to me.
Wish to meet few of BC members specially Tigers_eye, Orpheus on my visit.
I will be visiting on 22 August.

iDumb
August 20, 2018, 06:14 PM
hi Rinan bhai, that's middle of the week. I have work. There are some plans I have for this weekend but I can make some time maybe this weekend. I will wait for roman bhai to see if he can give a particular time.. then maybe I can try to accomodate. Welcome to NYC. Where you staying?

Rinan
August 21, 2018, 01:54 AM
I m going to stay somewhere near Manhattan, yeah weekend should be fine with me.

iDumb
August 29, 2018, 01:29 AM
Just had the pleasure of meeting Rinan. Low key yet one of the most interesting guy here. Definitely an alpha male.

Tigers_eye
August 29, 2018, 10:19 AM
I am flattered. Come visit me in Little Rock, Arkansas if possible. I don't live in NYC. :(

Rinan
August 29, 2018, 11:34 AM
I am flattered. Come visit me in Little Rock, Arkansas if possible. I don't live in NYC. :(
Oh okay bhai,
Met iDump yesterday and we went for haleem. Halem was so delicious.
Thanks iDump 😊

roman
August 29, 2018, 01:57 PM
Sorry I missed it. I was not in NY

iDumb
August 29, 2018, 02:53 PM

He spoke very highly of you. Maybe I will visit Arkansas just to have tea with u.

It seems like he doens't like NYC that much - he chose it as a vacation spot and I don't blame him. We are so used to and immune to all the filth around.

Roman bhai, are u back? Welcome back to hell. LOL How was Bangladesh?

Tigers_eye
August 29, 2018, 03:09 PM
...Maybe I will visit Arkansas just to have tea with u.

It seems like he doens't like NYC that much - he chose it as a vacation spot and I don't blame him. We are so used to and immune to all the filth around.

Roman bhai, are u back? Welcome back to hell. LOL How was Bangladesh?Akdom dhoirey Hot Springs'e (30 minutes from Little Rock) niye jabo. Ki asey oi khaney? Ki nai? :big_hug:

For me NYC is also a place to visit only. Not stay.

roman
August 30, 2018, 09:16 AM
Roman bhai, are u back? Welcome back to hell. LOL How was Bangladesh?

Yes I am back. And now I am going thru depression stage. Missing Bangladesh very very much :(

Jadukor
August 31, 2018, 09:11 PM
Yes I am back. And now I am going thru depression stage. Missing Bangladesh very very much :(
Thats bad news roman bhai. Shamne Asia cup fantasy league. Ato depression ki nitey parben?:lol: