PDA

View Full Version : ASH and HABIBUL 100 BD will be rock

rana
May 29, 2004, 09:13 AM
if this two bats men get 100 each match then its easy to win for bangladesh:fanflag:

Hasib
May 29, 2004, 09:14 AM
there isn't enuff wickets left...

Rubu
May 29, 2004, 10:15 AM
100s in every match? no way. even the most consistant batsman of cricket history doesn't have such record. but, i see the point. if at least one top order can get a century (or close to century) and either of the two happens:
1. another batsman gets century or close to that
2. another 2 batsmen gets 60+ innings, we'll be pretty soon on the winning side.

but again, others has to contribute too. i think we don't have that much qualified player that one player can win a game. we still have to depend on team afford.

rana
May 29, 2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
100s in every match? no way. even the most consistant batsman of cricket history doesn't have such record. but, i see the point. if at least one top order can get a century (or close to century) and either of the two happens:
1. another batsman gets century or close

to that
2. another 2 batsmen gets 60+ innings, we'll be pretty soon on the winning side.

but again, others has to contribute too. i think we don't have that much qualified player that one player can win a game. we still have to depend on team afford.

see am i right now as i said that BD will be rock and rofic got his 100:lol: