PDA

View Full Version : Poor crickinfo coverage: conspiracy theory or memorial day weekend?

rafiq
May 30, 2004, 08:19 AM
Dear Cricket.org:

Bangladesh’s best test performance to date and all you can offer is a couple of stale paragraphs in a Bulletin that doesn’t keep up with the match? Your lack of respect for this test match is too transparent – as the premier cricket web site, you need to be much more even-handed in your coverage. Bangladeshi fans will be screaming conspiracy theories. Where is Dileep Premcharan when you need a good Verdict?

Rafiq Ahmed

Banglacricket.com

sent this morning

RazabQ
May 30, 2004, 08:27 AM
"I score a century and we have to look at Michaels all day (Clarke & then later Vaughn)??? Would it help if I changed my name from Md. Rafique to Mike Rafique? :) :)"

Mahmood
May 30, 2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by razabq
"I score a century and we have to look at Michaels all day (Clarke & then later Vaughn)??? Would it help if I changed my name from Md. Rafique to Mike Rafique? :) :)"

Priceless!

rafiq
May 30, 2004, 08:30 AM
razabq, please send that to feedback at cricket.org!:)

Navarene
May 30, 2004, 08:53 AM
Cricinfo> a big mouth sycophant of it's big boys! With a bunch of senile column writers, it is rushed to be a banner headline even when the big boys f*rt!

RazabQ
May 30, 2004, 09:11 AM
Cricinfo's central contract article (http://www.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2004/MAY/157691_WI_30MAY2004.html)

In their list of coutries with Centrally contracted players they conveniently forget Bangladesh. The decency rules of this board prevent me from expressing how I trully feel, but suffice to say words rhyming with son, beach, and ending with poot are going through my mind.

Tehsin
May 30, 2004, 10:17 AM
At least Cricinfo has us up there in the top section of the page, look at Cricketnext, the site supposedly stamped by the BD Gov't - Nothing. You can actually go all the way down on the page and see some zimbabwe batsmen featured in the photo of the day. Simply Great.

bangla_amar
May 30, 2004, 12:59 PM
I suspect it is a deliberate thing by cricketnext. It is freaking unbelievable!!!We should start boycotting the site.

rassel
May 30, 2004, 01:06 PM
Cricketnext is the best site in the world!

For Me to Poop On!!:P