PDA

View Full Version : Car scratches

Shingara
June 9, 2019, 01:23 PM
Hi

Those of you who drive, what do you do when you scratch your car or it gets vandalized ?
Someone keyed my car, a delivery bike scraped past my rear wheel arch and I scraped past a bollard making an absolute mess of the bottom side of two doors.

I have tried spray painting in the past with disastrous results.
Going to try using nail polishes.

Body shops are bldy expensive and charge almost the price of the car for repairs!

Zeeshan
June 9, 2019, 01:29 PM
Start with this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=autozone+car+scratches&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS780US780&oq=autozone+car+scratches&aqs=chrome..69i57.3400j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Jadukor
June 9, 2019, 01:38 PM
Hi

Those of you who drive, what do you do when you scratch your car or it gets vandalized ?
Someone keyed my car, a delivery bike scraped past my rear wheel arch and I scraped past a bollard making an absolute mess of the bottom side of two doors.

I have tried spray painting in the past with disastrous results.
Going to try using nail polishes.

Body shops are bldy expensive and charge almost the price of the car for repairs!

Can't you have the part replaced by your manufacturer? I had a nasty scratch on the door. I hit the side wall while going up a spiraling ramp in a car parking building. Had the entire door replaced under my insurance coverage

Shingara
June 9, 2019, 01:47 PM
Can't you have the part replaced by your manufacturer? I had a nasty scratch on the door. I hit the side wall while going up a spiraling ramp in a car parking building. Had the entire door replaced under my insurance coverage

I was thinking of asking my insurance provider to fix it too rather than doing DIY spray paint and nail polish fixes, but I will lose my NCB and my insurance will shoot up next year.

iDumb
June 9, 2019, 04:18 PM
Some one used a very very sharp object to cause a big line in back of my car... Keys only cause superficial type of scratch ..this was deep with so much hatred and jealousy ...

I just left it there.

Ppl do not respect other ppls property.

Shingara
June 9, 2019, 07:41 PM
The problem with spray paint is that even after you get your colour code from the sticker in your car and you buy the right spray paint can, the colour does not look the same as your car. Your car has been out baking in the sun for years and the colour has changed a bit.

This was the only decent repair I found where the guy used nail polish :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePQ_Alo57jw

Jadukor
June 9, 2019, 07:55 PM
Some one used a very very sharp object to cause a big line in back of my car... Keys only cause superficial type of scratch ..this was deep with so much hatred and jealousy ...

I just left it there.

Was Yankees visiting the neighborhood? Just asking.

Zeeshan
June 9, 2019, 09:03 PM
lmao ^^^

hey its not as if you get along as well... chorer moun five oh five ho :-]

iDumb
June 9, 2019, 09:04 PM
Was Yankees visiting the neighborhood? Just asking.

Yankees er Moto manush Rai ei world fill koira rakhche ... It's probably someone like him .

Have no respect for other ppls properties because they don't have any.

Yankees
June 10, 2019, 01:59 AM

I just left it there.

Lmao I have no doubt your fat mouth had something to do with it.

Yankees
June 10, 2019, 02:00 AM
Yankees er Moto manush Rai ei world fill koira rakhche ... It's probably someone like him .

Have no respect for other ppls properties because they don't have any.

Yea I'm really jealous of your Toyota Camry

iDumb
June 10, 2019, 05:16 AM

Haha . Yes. You are too dumb to understand. It's not the value of the property .... There is a vile nature that they want to destroy anything of others. That's why key scratches are a very common thing. Vandalism is a getaway for their frustrations .

My Car's windows was open by mistake few weeks ago and some guy decided to go into the car and go through everything . Unfortunately I had my wallet in there in one of the compartment.

This was not a bum that needed drug money ... It's probably some guy who lives in my apartment who feels entitled to some free stuff "founders keepers" without understanding that he is still crossing into someone's property and that this is stealing .

I had my car windows open many time before in different areas .. nobody ever goes in.

Yankees
June 10, 2019, 01:28 PM
Haha . Yes. You are too dumb to understand. (insert khet here)

no, i get it. you just want another avenue to go on another one of your verbal diarrhea spews. classic idumb shenanigans.

car theft happens everyday. if you are stupid enough to leave your windows open, then you are just stupid. get over it.

the car keyed thing on the other hand is def personal. and most def someone tired of your chagoila personality defect.

Zeeshan
June 10, 2019, 01:32 PM
Anyone knows if ... stars are worth it, or desperation?

/now that the thread is derailed

iDumb
June 10, 2019, 01:57 PM
the car keyed thing on the other hand is def personal. and most def someone tired of your chagoila personality defect.

I also think it was personal and probably someone who encountered me that didn't like my attitude toward them at some point.

But does it matter? at the end of the day there is a car with my keys and he has frustrations with his keys. these things don't bother me.

I intend not to change a single bit. In fact my defect is I am too nice too people. I should be more assh**^* to ppl.

for ex i am being too nice to you now, in normal circumstances - a low IQ guy like u wouldn't exist in my circle.

NoName
June 10, 2019, 02:23 PM
Lmao Jadukor lit the match and now this thread just exploded

roman
June 10, 2019, 02:23 PM

I just left it there.

You actually do live in a nice neighborhood. Surprised it happened there. I quit street parking many days ago. Dont have to deal with deep scratches anymore. But still got few scratches mainly because the lady who parks next to me doesnt know how to park properly and always hits my car door when she tries to get in/out of her car. :facepalm:

One World
June 10, 2019, 02:26 PM

I am a very interesting poster of BC. I often mistakenly leave my car windows open. Oh yes, the wallet is in the dashboard too. Thank you.

Yankees
June 10, 2019, 02:47 PM
"founders keepers"

for ex i am being too nice to you now, in normal circumstances - a low IQ guy like u wouldn't exist in my circle.

quite rich coming from a guy who can barely string a sentence together. founders keepers indeed - stupid stupid stupid.

listen chagol, this isnt your friendship circle, this is a forum. i know you dont understand the difference, thats why you post endlessly about your kajer bua and pathetic marriage. and why you shove halim down anyones throat who will give u the time of day. but again, this is a forum so get a grip u sad man.

iDumb
June 10, 2019, 03:04 PM
^yes I am sure you are a very popular guy in life with ur constant spelling and grammar Nazi posts. Usually the losers do that . It gives them a false sense of intelligence. But u already know that u are a wanna be ....

U have written enough dumb content in this site for me to know exactly what u are. Go impress ur other buddy one world with ur dazzling posts unless u cont to seek my apporval.

iDumb
June 10, 2019, 03:07 PM
You actually do live in a nice neighborhood. Surprised it happened there. I quit street parking many days ago. Dont have to deal with deep scratches anymore. But still got few scratches mainly because the lady who parks next to me doesnt know how to park properly and always hits my car door when she tries to get in/out of her car. :facepalm:

My location is too close to Subway but yes once u go deeper it's nice .. I have left windows open in my mom's house area and also couple of blocks away from the subway station deep into residential area ... For 2 days ... Nothing happened .

Ur location is equally nice but the problem is similar to mine it's too busy and close to transport . Once u go deep into estates everything is better...look.. ppl... Available parking .. and no thieves .

Anyways I am moving to long island soon.. hope to keep my windows door open and wallet in sight and still expect it there .

Yankees
June 10, 2019, 03:20 PM
^yes I am sure you are a very popular guy in life with ur constant spelling and grammar Nazi posts. Usually the losers do that . It gives them a false sense of intelligence. But u already know that u are a wanna be ....

U have written enough dumb content in this site for me to know exactly what u are. Go impress ur other buddy one world with ur dazzling posts unless u cont to seek my apporval.

it's not grammar, its vernacular. you use vernacular that u dont understand - prob because you overexert yourself trying to impress your "friends." your insecurity shows - and thats why you point the finger at others and try to claim some faux superiority.

but fact is only a shameless 40 year old chagol airs his dirty laundry in public.

roman
June 10, 2019, 03:28 PM
Anyways I am moving to long island soon.. hope to keep my windows door open and wallet in sight and still expect it there .

Wow. Congratulations! So wont be seeing you in grocery stores anymore :lol:

iDumb
June 10, 2019, 03:34 PM
it's not grammar, its vernacular. you use vernacular that u dont understand - prob because you overexert yourself trying to impress your "friends." your insecurity shows - and thats why you point the finger at others and try to claim some faux superiority.

but fact is only a shameless 40 year old chagol airs his dirty laundry in public.

hahah. I have never seen anyone try so hard like you to feel good about themselves by calling another person names that you wish was true. Every month my age is added 1 year.

you only wish i was 5 feet tall and 40 year old midget then u can feel good about being "younger" than me and "taller" than me. Aar to kichu parba na. Attacking people of their looks, physique, age - so LOW. You have rickshawpuller blood running through your vein, why pretend to be posh with language?

Look your posts, you are just calling names. Come on show some intelligence, wit - you can do it. It's much better than scratching other people's cars. Trust me.

iDumb
June 10, 2019, 03:38 PM
Wow. Congratulations! So wont be seeing you in grocery stores anymore :lol:

thank you. haha yeah i guess not. Maybe in LI Costco - i don't even know if the costco you go to would be closest from my area. anyways... as loong as u stay in NY..we wll see each other inshallah. arrange a london GTG bhai.. dekhen.. Shingara offered free biriyaani.

roman
June 10, 2019, 03:43 PM
thank you. haha yeah i guess not. Maybe in LI Costco - i don't even know if the costco you go to would be closest from my area. anyways... as loong as u stay in NY..we wll see each other inshallah. arrange a london GTG bhai.. dekhen.. Shingara offered free biriyaani.

Ya will meet you after Pakistan game at Lords in sha Allah. Hopefully we win that match and we all be in good mood

Yankees
June 10, 2019, 03:51 PM
hahah. I have never seen anyone try so hard like you to feel good about themselves by calling another person names that you wish was true. Every month my age is added 1 year.

you only wish i was 5 feet tall and 40 year old midget then u can feel good about being "younger" than me and "taller" than me. Aar to kichu parba na. Attacking people of their looks, physique, age - so LOW. You have rickshawpuller blood running through your vein, why pretend to be posh with language?

Look your posts, you are just calling names. Come on show some intelligence, wit - you can do it. It's much better than scratching other people's cars. Trust me.

buddy, dont talk to me about wit. your posts are repetitive and the same nonsense over and over. its been like that for ages, even you must see that. thats why nobody engages with you anymore. nobodys being posh, im not going to dumb myself to your level. you say dumb things, hail mary, founder keeper. i point it out because its funny and ironic. anyone else, i let it go, but not someone who tries especially hard to lecture others.

again, i didnt key your car. it was someone you know personally. Actually, it was prob your wife. She is def the kind of person to do that. I haven't met her, im just basing this on all the stupid crap youve posted about her.

cricket_king
June 10, 2019, 04:07 PM
Have to say this skirmish is rather entertaining. 2 of the most prominent BC posters battling it out. Clash of the titans.

Zeeshan
June 10, 2019, 04:08 PM
if you mooks for a minute thing this is real then you are as dumb as those who thing drake/meek mill beef came hard... dude they are both in it...

Roey Haque
June 10, 2019, 04:11 PM
Get em gloves. I'm rooting for. https://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images/team_logos/328x328/new_york_yankees.png Might put iDumb in a wheelchair. Youngin strength.

iDumb
June 10, 2019, 04:11 PM
again, i didnt key your car. it was someone you know personally. Actually, it was prob your wife. She is def the kind of person to do that. I haven't met her, im just basing this on all the stupid crap youve posted about her.

Hahahah . Is this guy for real ? More assumptions about people you have never even interacted with once in your life on or off line . And you wonder why I question your intelligence.

Take some time off the net, meet some new ppl , come back refreshed and then engage. You might actually like me if u can get all that gobor out of your head.

Zeeshan
June 10, 2019, 04:14 PM
911 whats your emergency

Rinathq
June 10, 2019, 04:14 PM
Alright iDumb and Yankees.. this needs to stop right now. This isnt a place that allows personal attacks. Cool it off!

cricket_king
June 10, 2019, 04:17 PM
Yes, agreed. Please, neither of you go so far as to receive bans. Too valuable to lose.

Zeeshan
June 10, 2019, 04:18 PM
Rinat could you please rename the thread title from car scratches to cat scratches.

meow...meow...

Shingara
June 10, 2019, 07:40 PM
Bhaijanera, amar garir kotha koi gelo ?

Yankees
June 11, 2019, 01:00 AM
Get em gloves. I'm rooting for. https://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images/team_logos/328x328/new_york_yankees.png Might put iDumb in a wheelchair. Youngin strength.

Bronx Bombers Baby! :lol::lol:

BengaliPagol
June 11, 2019, 06:19 AM
someone give idumb a hug.

Jadukor
June 11, 2019, 07:22 AM
What have i done!:facepalm:

mufi_02
June 11, 2019, 08:43 AM
Don't do any DIY techniques. You might make it even worse. Take it to a local car repair shop and get an estimate.

Is it only the paint? Or the scratch made a dent on the body too? That's why its better to take it to an expert.

Night_wolf
June 11, 2019, 11:38 AM
I am a very interesting poster of BC. I often mistakenly leave my car windows open. Oh yes, the wallet is in the dashboard too. Thank you.

I once left my mobile in car seat with window open in a 7 eleven and went into the store to pay the fuel. I think I wondered around for 15 mins in that store before I realized that my mobile was not with me. came running back to the car and the mobile was still there.

If this was Dhaka my car would not be there forget about the mobile

Tigers_eye
June 11, 2019, 12:07 PM
You actually do live in a nice neighborhood. Surprised it happened there. I quit street parking many days ago. Dont have to deal with deep scratches anymore. But still got few scratches mainly because the lady who parks next to me doesnt know how to park properly and always hits my car door when she tries to get in/out of her car. :facepalm:Switch parking lot with her. Then she can't hit you anymore. Ki hoisey ki Roman? Mathar ghilu koi?

Night_wolf
June 11, 2019, 12:08 PM

shingara mone kore khaye felse

Thanks bhai..your post was a jem in the mayhem :lol:

Tigers_eye
June 11, 2019, 12:14 PM
Best post I have read all day long. For some reason I skipped this thread yesterday. Missed it big time.

Rifat
June 11, 2019, 12:20 PM
Anyways I am moving to long island soon..

Nice :) that means you have no more debts and you saved decent enough... congrats!

Tigers_eye
June 11, 2019, 12:22 PM
Nice :) that means you have no more debts and you saved decent enough... congrats!Not that I am betting man but....
I bet he is incurring more debt. :)

SportingBD
June 11, 2019, 12:35 PM
Not that I am betting man but....
I bet he is incurring more debt. :)

Hmmm. Can’t imagine Idumb to be in debt.

The way he talks about investing etc sounds extremely successful.
Must have paid off all his debts by now.

Tigers_eye
June 11, 2019, 12:37 PM
Hmmm. Can’t imagine Idumb to be in debt.

The way he talks about investing etc sounds extremely successful.
Must have paid off all his debts by now.
Meaning bigger and more expensive house, silly; so that I can stay at his place when visiting NYC. haven't been there for a long time.

roman
June 11, 2019, 12:39 PM
Switch parking lot with her. Then she can't hit you anymore. Ki hoisey ki Roman? Mathar ghilu koi?

Haha bhai jaan...I actually offered to switch parking spot, but she refused to do so. Ki ar bolbo bolen..She just enjoys hitting my car:facepalm:

Night_wolf
June 11, 2019, 12:44 PM
Haha bhai jaan...I actually offered to switch parking spot, but she refused to do so. Ki ar bolbo bolen..She just enjoys hitting my car:facepalm:

she has a crush on you! Bhabi ki jane?

roman
June 11, 2019, 12:46 PM
she has a crush on you! Bhabi ki jane?

Tao jodi chehara surat thakto..Bhaggo tai kharap :lol:

Tigers_eye
June 11, 2019, 12:59 PM
Haha bhai jaan...I actually offered to switch parking spot, but she refused to do so. Ki ar bolbo bolen..She just enjoys hitting my car on me :facepalm:
Fixed properly.

roman
June 11, 2019, 01:03 PM
Fixed properly.

Haha..You guys are too funny:lol:

iDumb
June 11, 2019, 01:13 PM
thanks Rifat.

sportingBD the more ppl show off in life the more they are in debt. i don't show off. But I guess i do talk a lot here LOL.

Meaning bigger and more expensive house, silly; so that I can stay at his place when visiting NYC. haven't been there for a long time.

You are welcome to my new place in long island to stay anytime u visit NYC. I can actually provide you with a guest room now. as opposed to in my current apartment, you would have to share the bedroom with my wife.

iDumb
June 11, 2019, 01:17 PM
:great: post

Welcome to my sh*tlist boring man. You just lost my respect. I am still awaiting that one elusive post of yours that actually make any sense at all.

SportingBD
June 11, 2019, 01:18 PM
thanks Rifat.

sportingBD the more ppl show off in life the more they are in debt. i don't show off. But I guess i do talk a lot here LOL.

You are welcome to my new place in long island to stay anytime u visit NYC. I can actually provide you with a guest room now. as opposed to in my current apartment, you would have to share the bedroom with my wife.

Good to hear, humility can take people far in life. :up:

One World
June 11, 2019, 02:13 PM
Welcome to my sh*tlist boring man. You just lost my respect. I am still awaiting that one elusive post of yours that actually make any sense at all.

Surprised that I had respect from you, cause I don't, not that it matters for either of us.

Yankees post summed up your presence in BC, may be in real life you are a different person, but I just had to praise his acumen. Why did it bother you, use the option to hide anyone (including me) at the settings. ;)

Tigers_eye
June 11, 2019, 02:14 PM

You are welcome to my new place in long island to stay anytime u visit NYC. I can actually provide you with a guest room now. as opposed to in my current apartment, you would have to share the bedroom with my wife.Amar may 'kay tumi shukhey rakho, bhalo rakho ei dua kori. :up:

Shingara
June 11, 2019, 02:46 PM
In case anyone still cares, I had the option of buying good condition replacement doors from a scrapyard dealer for £100 inc del. but who knows how much it costs to swap doors.
I ended up going to an Asian garage and gave them the car. Dent removal and spray painting juts for the bottom of the two doors will be £280.

iDumb
June 11, 2019, 04:53 PM
I just had to praise his acumen. )

Heh of course u did just when I decided to actually reply to you the way you deserve. He also called you a dumb *** not too long ago. But that doesn't prove his acumen ..it only means even monkey brain can get things right by random chance.
( Read about monkey picking stocks).

One World
June 11, 2019, 06:19 PM
Heh of course u did just when I decided to actually reply to you the way you deserve. He also called you a dumb *** not too long ago. But that doesn't prove his acumen ..it only means even monkey brain can get things right by random chance.
( Read about monkey picking stocks).

I remember now as you point out. I guess I have that power to forgive and I will use it here.

Have fun while you are here. I will pray for you so you can maintain a strong portfolio.

Adios. Avoid One World, he is not worth it.

iDumb
June 11, 2019, 06:34 PM
I remember now as you point out.

Yes. I read ppl very well. That guy is truly a low IQ guy with very poor comprehension and analytical skills who falsely convinced himself that he is smart and pretend to do so . But he is vile and has rickshawpuller blood in his vein on and offline .

At least I can turn this me off. That guy can't . I gurantee it. So before u start clapping u should try to see for what they are first

Yankees
June 11, 2019, 10:48 PM

this guy has a sh*tlist, like a teenage girl. I'm sorry One World, you won't be invited to her slumber parties anymore.

Yankees
June 11, 2019, 10:54 PM
At least I can turn this me off. That guy can't . I gurantee it. So before u start clapping u should try to see for what they are first

One World was clapping because he has already seen you for what you are first. Ofcourse you can turn you off, because you are meek person offline. Can only run that wretched fat mouth when you are safely behind a screen.

Ive already exposed you as the wife sh*t slinger and the resident chagol. There's really no coming back from that. Go ahead try to change your perception, but people dont easily forget 20 years of dbaggery.

roman
June 11, 2019, 10:55 PM
Bechara shingara bhai ta gari scratch er shuta khullo kintu ekhane manush ra ekey oporkey scratch korte besto hoye gelo. Shutorang ekebairei je shuta ta line chuto hoyeche eta bola jabe na

Zeeshan
June 11, 2019, 10:55 PM
Why not make it into an art?

https://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.3065635.1492452569!/img/httpImage/image.png_gen/derivatives/article_1200/bklajeej2frba6ryvdxq.png

https://www.nydailynews.com/autos/video-norwegian-artist-lets-museum-visitors-scratch-lamborghini-article-1.3065165

Yankees
June 11, 2019, 11:11 PM
Hahahah . Is this guy for real ? More assumptions about people you have never even interacted with once in your life on or off line .

Yes. I read ppl very well.

idiot. :facepalm:

Zeeshan
June 12, 2019, 12:00 AM
Have to say this skirmish is rather entertaining. 2 of the most prominent BC posters battling it out. Clash of the titans.

Hardly. They are just swinging wild at this point. None connecting nor landing. I mean that's really unfortunate for the great wit they both are.

Yankees
June 12, 2019, 12:36 AM
Hardly. They are just swinging wild at this point. None connecting nor landing. I mean that's really unfortunate for the great wit they both are.

didnt expect u to think idumb as witty. I would rather not be compared to a man with a limited vocabulary, and a even more limited perspective. add to that a sanctimonious prick intolerant of the opinions of others, who can only feign selective memory when he's got nothing else, and phew thats a terrible combo. nothing more dangerous than a dotard who thinks he's a pantomath.

now he'll come back bumbling something to the tune of "me smart, you low iq, you rickshaw puller, you curse too much - hurts my feelings" same old, same old. yes, very witty.

iDumb
June 12, 2019, 05:31 AM
Ofcourse you can turn you off, because you are meek person offline. Can only run that wretched fat mouth when you are safely behind a screen.
Except more people have met me here and know where i live. How else can I type if i am not in front of a screen? Any more memorized curses you have? And being meek is a great personality. Most people aren't like that. Most ppl love to scream like dumb monkeys in a stressful situation, they do't have control.

Ive already exposed you as the wife sh*t slinger and the resident chagol. There's really no coming back from that. Go ahead try to change your perception, but people dont easily forget 20 years of dbaggery.

hahaha... Yes some loser appears to have registered here for only 2 years know all about my 20 years of douche baggery and didn't forget a single thing. Looks like you have a crush on me and have a grudge that I am not returning the favor.

Listen internet hero, I would love to continue this while you expose me with your original home learned curses but even I have a level that I am not willing or can't cross even if I try. But you will. And you are also the type who will scratch other people's cars. So I rather be the one getting my car scratched than the one scratching others. :)

Night_wolf
June 12, 2019, 08:18 AM
Was thinking about locking this thread..but these two needs a locked room not a locked thread to release all these tension!

Zeeshan
June 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
hahahah brilliant ^^^

Jadukor
June 12, 2019, 10:00 AM
In case anyone still cares, I had the option of buying good condition replacement doors from a scrapyard dealer for £100 inc del. but who knows how much it costs to swap doors.
I ended up going to an Asian garage and gave them the car. Dent removal and spray painting juts for the bottom of the two doors will be £280.

A wonderful conclusion to this thread. Amar mone hoi apni ei thread temon kono useful information ar paben na. Tai close korey dicchi.