PDA

View Full Version : Your best Horror XI movies?

Zeeshan
June 11, 2019, 02:39 PM
Hey guys, horror is not my genre. But I noticed a strange pattern during my writing, wink wink, here's another promotion, click on sig below: ie my taste is that of horror.

So I never delved into. I know simon is a huge junkie. (If there is a similar thread please yield and merge...)

In Amazon I was blown away simply by the covers. So feel free to post your covers. The Poltergeist saga looked awesome. Is it recommended?

I remember growing up Exorcist was big, and only legit horror film I watched in theaters with Sam, Michael and Lars - all imaginary and made up - was Conjuring, which I loved btw.

What's your 11?

I wanna see if I can detect an overlap for a final viewlist.

Thanks.

Zeeshan
June 11, 2019, 02:40 PM
Technically Saw doesn't count as "horror" per se but I loved it. (Also occult fiction is highly recommended, and Ed Norton's film is still one of my THE favorite.)

Shingara
June 11, 2019, 02:44 PM
Mirrors
Event Horizon

adamnsu
June 11, 2019, 05:19 PM
I dislike Horror movies.

In no particular order:

Exorcist
The Omen (original)
The Others
Rosemary’s Baby
Draculla
Ju-on the Grudge
The Conjurning
Paranormal Activity
Jaws
The Sixth Sense

Zeeshan
June 11, 2019, 06:04 PM
Watching From Hell right now. Love it. Technically a horror. Any similar recommendations? Paranormal Activity creeped the bejesus out of me man. I actually hate horror movies cuz they just scare me. I choose not to believe in ghosts and imagine the weed I toke, %& man I don't want to be paranoid. lol

Sixth Sense, yeah sure. One of the best.

al-Sagar
June 11, 2019, 09:00 PM
Bangladesh losing to india.... When mushy and riad could not cross the line.
Bangladesh losing to Pakistan when riad, rajjak and Rajib could not cross the line

One World
June 12, 2019, 06:59 PM
The American Wolf in London
Zeepers Kreepers
The Omen 1, 2, 3
The Exorcist
Dracula
The Shining
Cannibal Holocaust (seen in BD)
Blair Witch Project
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Silence of The Lambs
I Am Legend

al-Sagar
June 12, 2019, 07:39 PM
58 and 78

Zeeshan
June 12, 2019, 08:29 PM
lol ^^^

aklemalp
June 12, 2019, 08:54 PM
The paranormal activity movies were kinda fun.

Sinister, the first one was really scary for me.

The Shining is still one of the scariest **** I've ever seen.

Yankees
June 13, 2019, 01:36 AM
The American Wolf in London
Zeepers Kreepers
The Omen 1, 2, 3
The Exorcist
Dracula
The Shining
Cannibal Holocaust (seen in BD)
Blair Witch Project
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Silence of The Lambs
I Am Legend

good list. most of fav as well. I am legend is a different kind of scary, just the sheer loneliness is worse than anything else.

adamnsu
June 13, 2019, 01:48 AM
When I was young Haveli gave me shrills. Now it has transferred to the Comedy genre.

Zeeshan
June 13, 2019, 02:30 AM
Anyone remembers the cheesy Zee Horror Show on Starplus?

adamnsu
June 13, 2019, 03:13 AM
Yeah! They also had one on Sony which was a tad bit better.

Shingara
June 13, 2019, 05:16 AM
When I was young Haveli gave me shrills. Now it has transferred to the Comedy genre.

Zee Horror show used to give me the chills when I was younger. Now, I play Dead Space and Resident Evil and see even worse.

adamnsu
June 13, 2019, 05:54 AM
Zee Horror show used to give me the chills when I was younger. Now, I play Dead Space and Resident Evil and see even worse.

They used to show a show on AXN but it was more about the paranormal hosted by Linda Blair (the possessed girl from the Excorcist) called Scariest Places on Earth. Kharap chilo na