PDA

View Full Version : Bests' agression

Huda
June 2, 2004, 10:10 AM
I heard that Best did not bowl as many overs because of his over agression. He got warned by the umpire and by his captain lara as Saleh body pushed him after some doing/talk by Best. Im not aware of the exact details but i heard this, so dont take it for granted, but earlier in the game best did throw the ball at bashars hip.
He should have more respect for the opponents.

rassel
June 2, 2004, 03:18 PM
I recommend Zoloft for best! I think it will work for his hostility and depression that he has been suffering lately. Alternation solution that I can think of is some anger management class with iron mike will definitely make his life easier. ;)

billah
June 2, 2004, 03:43 PM
75% of his match fees have been docked, for deliberate contact with BD players.

reinausagi
June 3, 2004, 12:58 AM
I heard that Best did not bowl as many overs because of his over agression. He got warned by the umpire and by his captain lara as Saleh body pushed him after some doing/talk by Best. Im not aware of the exact details but i heard this, so dont take it for granted, but earlier in the game best did throw the ball at bashars hip.

I thought sledging was bad. Just a little 'jonglee' behavior in an otherwise gentlemen's game? Best needs to be reined in by his cappy.