PDA

View Full Version : Dav Whatmore

samiur666
June 3, 2004, 01:09 AM
Hey guys, does anyone have Dav Whatmore's e-mail adress? As the man behind the scenes who's done so much for our team,I think it would be a great idea to perhaps send him an e-mail showing our appreciation and our support as he copes with his and his family's loss.

BushidoTiger
June 3, 2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by samiur666
Hey guys, does anyone have Dav Whatmore's e-mail adress? As the man behind the scenes who's done so much for our team,I think it would be a great idea to perhaps send him an e-mail showing our appreciation and our support as he copes with his and his family's loss.

-Great idea and a very thoughtful one too (to send him a message of condolence).

I wonder if there's any way we can send an e-card w/ all willing BC members signature on it.

Better yet, we can have one of the moderators send the e-mail w/ compiled single-line condonlences from all (willing) members.

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by BushidoTiger]

Nasif
June 3, 2004, 01:17 AM
I don't think its good idea to share Dav's email address in public. Our U19 coach Richard McInnis visits this forum from time to time. You can send U2U to him. I think he will be glad to forward it Dav. His user id is "observer"