chinaman
June 3, 2004, 09:33 PM
FaltuRidwanBhai
fwullah
sham
DOORBIN
Kalbaisakhi
mba

Please come home. If anyone sees please tell them we will agree. Their MB has not taken any food since they have left, she is 'shojjagoto' now. She only thinks of you all the time. Tomader duuhkke sha akhon chokhe dekhe naa. I'm too emotional to decribe their appearances, someone please do it for us, so people will recognize them. We are waiting. Please come home at once.

billah
June 4, 2004, 07:05 PM
fw was on briefly last night

fwullah
June 5, 2004, 06:20 AM
I'm not missing, only not posting much.

I've been watching the cricket on Sky Sports here. I have a 7-month-old nephew, who keeps me busy most of the time.

So all I get time for, is watch cricket on TV, just browse my favorite sites - including banglacricket for a few minutes and that's it. As I am in UK now, so you won't see me coming here the usual times that I had been in Bangladesh - difference between the time frame and all.

oracle
June 5, 2004, 06:29 AM
As I am in UK now, so you won't see me coming here the usual times that I had been in Bangladesh - difference between the time frame and all.

Me too Fw.

While you are away and in a different time zone you notice the small stuff. Like why some respected members log in at ungodly hours ( now I have done my time conversion maths, ok), I am thinking of all the Arnab, Chinaman and Zunaid bhais.:P

RazabQ
June 5, 2004, 08:40 AM
I suspect my log in hours are all over the place too :)

Arnab
June 5, 2004, 08:42 AM
Yes. You are definitely respectable. Solely because you like Calvin and Hobbes.

AsifTheManRahman
June 5, 2004, 10:25 AM
ok...where's mba? he promised us he'd be back with more stuff for us...

ok i'll tell u what i think...i think he's attending an english course right now...or maybe he's too busy at SIDA...:-/

(no offense mba nana bhai)

Kana-Baba
June 5, 2004, 11:26 AM
FRB went to Thailand,where his parents live, to spend his summer vacation.

I guess he is having good time with his Thai girl friend. :)

AsifTheManRahman
June 5, 2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Kana-Baba
FRB went to Thailand,where his parents live, to spend his summer vacation.

I guess he is having good time with his Thai girl friend. :)

yes that's what i thought:)

suds
June 5, 2004, 06:57 PM
Mr. mba was last active on 5-5-2004 at 09:04 AM (courtesy: banglacricket member profile)

amit(a huge BD fan)
June 7, 2004, 01:14 AM
i am back as a huge BD fan now after 9 months after a ban.

oracle
June 7, 2004, 01:19 AM
Welcome amit(a huge BD fan),

We hope all our new members enjoy our board and would also take the time to read through our posting guidlines which is the top thread.

Oracle

amit(a huge BD fan)
June 7, 2004, 01:44 AM
oracle, i am not a new member. i used to be here long time back as "amit". i :(ly got into fights with u all then saying "ind will beat aus 4-0 in aus" and things like that. i got banned as well later on.

this time, i am back here to support BD as i have become a huge BD fan since the u-19 wc. in the u-19 wc, i saw how BDis supported ind and soi have decided to repay the complememnt by becoming a huge BD fan and supporting BD.

Navarene
June 7, 2004, 01:51 AM
tsk tsk tsk....amit is back;)
i read all those (notorious) posts on indian board but still gonna welcome you on this forum. good to see you back mate. im sure you gonna add some more spice with your unbiased posts in here:)

reinausagi
June 7, 2004, 08:14 PM
Welcome back Amit.

reinausagi
June 7, 2004, 08:23 PM
Where's fab?

rafiq
June 8, 2004, 01:39 AM
To the member formerly known as Amit:

Will India beat Aus 4-0 (again) later this year. Since you are back, you might as well start with a fresh prediction certain to wake everyone up.

Btw, we will be expecting a full report of how, when and where you have been supporting BD the last 9 months. Please attach pictures.

Welcome back. :)

reverse_swing
June 8, 2004, 02:25 AM
LOL. Amit again!

fab
June 8, 2004, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by reinausagi
Where's fab?
I'm here :) Just speechless from our performance in the 2nd Test..

welcome back amit.

[Edited on 8-6-2004 by fab]

amit(a huge BD fan)
June 8, 2004, 04:07 AM
i became a huge bd fan cing how bd fans cheered ind in the u-19 wc. i predicted a bd win over wi 2 months ago, but :mad:ly that didnt happen :mad:

as for this year ind aus series, my prediction is ind 4-0 as i dont predict defeats/draws for ind. i predict an ind win in every match :)

[Edited on 8-6-2004 by amit(a huge BD fan)]

Cricket46
June 8, 2004, 01:15 PM
Amit, you have re-appeared in a different package but the ingredients remain the same.

Ahmed_B
June 8, 2004, 01:29 PM
Where is the 'Educationist' anyway??? (mba) ;)

AsifTheManRahman
June 8, 2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by crickethorizon
Where is the 'Educationist' anyway??? (mba) ;)

I say send Hannan to the US to get his M.B.A. He'll sure do better.

Flip Master Mick
June 9, 2004, 05:27 AM
as for this year ind aus series, my prediction is ind 4-0 as i dont predict defeats/draws for ind. i predict an ind win in every match

amit, it's not prediction; it's fantasy my brother.

Kalbaisakhi
June 9, 2004, 09:35 AM
I think I am backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Thxzzz bz with my study and work also:lol: