PDA

View Full Version : Free WiFi at Hazrat Shahjalal Intl Airport?

5tonne
January 9, 2020, 12:44 AM
Hi guys, I was wondering if there is free WiFi at Hazrat Shahjalal Intl. Airport? And is it good for using Whatsapp, Viber? Thanks.

DinRaat.
January 9, 2020, 02:58 AM
Hi guys, I was wondering if there is free WiFi at Hazrat Shahjalal Intl. Airport? And is it good for using Whatsapp, Viber? Thanks.

No there isn't.

HereWeGo
January 10, 2020, 07:48 AM

Yes there is, but you need to have access to a Bangladeshi SIM card.
Basically, you will connect and will be asked to provide your phone number. The App will than send a PIN to that phone number. You use that PIN to sign in.

I am lucky since I have a dedicated BD SIM which I use when I go visit home once a year.

Shingara
January 14, 2020, 06:13 PM
Can't you live without WIFI for a few hours ?

Zeeshan
January 15, 2020, 10:41 PM
lol hahahaa ^^^^ :up:

One World
January 16, 2020, 09:27 AM
Yes please make WiFi free...

CricketTiger
January 21, 2020, 11:51 PM
Still not digital yet. At airports.

CricketTiger
January 21, 2020, 11:58 PM
Can't you live without WIFI for a few hours ?

Why should one live without wifi for few hours? Why can't your country's main biggest 'international airport' have free wifi? What if people need it for important things. Airport itself isn't big enough, modern enough, full of thieves who try to target those from other regions, they even tried it with me last time in 2011 but luckily I knew how to handle them, but am not going to lie the experience from Dubai to Dhaka was unbearable like hell, if anyone has taken this route with Emirates before, will know. Never again, hence why I haven't been back since then.

Shingara
January 23, 2020, 07:41 PM
Why should one live without wifi for few hours? Why can't your country's main biggest 'international airport' have free wifi? What if people need it for important things. Airport itself isn't big enough, modern enough, full of thieves who try to target those from other regions, they even tried it with me last time in 2011 but luckily I knew how to handle them, but am not going to lie the experience from Dubai to Dhaka was unbearable like hell, if anyone has taken this route with Emirates before, will know. Never again, hence why I haven't been back since then.

What do you mean "your country"? What country are you from then?
Newsflash.. it is possible to live without WIFI for a few hours. I prefer to lie back and relax in the Business class lounge everytime.

bujhee kom
February 11, 2020, 04:47 PM
Hazrat Shahjalal (Ra) Baba-er Mazar Dergah in Sylhet, now we have full compound wifi, I can zikr and get live updates and post anything you want. Eevn by the small lake/Dighi where Gozari fish (the Djinns) are, we the Khadeems have implemented satellite 5G wifi - So that now you, the pilgrims/Manotkari can feed the big Gozari fish Djinns little tangra/Kechki fish and communicate with the djinns through texting at the same time, no problem, Allah-er ki kudraat, SubhaanAllah!