PDA

View Full Version : Bangladeshi parents + NPD/narcissists

Zeeshan
April 15, 2021, 03:25 AM
Why are Bangladeshi parents so frickin narcissists? Jesus Christ man. SE Asians, Chinese, Indians... The whole culture has an epidemic. Plus Islam doesn't help either which breeds Stockholm syndrome where people are expected to love their abusers.

I know some idiot will probably conflate arrogance with narcissism but it is different diagnostically. Traits include:

-lack of empathy
-emotional manipulation
-guilt tripping
-passive aggressive
-silent treatment
-blame game
-constantly seeking attention where people will fawn over them
-NEVER apologizes
-victim mentality
-discrediting
-dismissing child's needs
-seeing children as extension of themselves to further their selfish needs. But hey they are Muslims. Wink,wink.

(Comes to mind Kumail Nanjiani scene from his movie Big Sick which I didn't really like.)

Heck I know some narcs here who are mods and admins. Let me know if you want to know who they are in inbox.

By the way Islam 100% enables it before anyone shuts down any form of discussions labeling me islamophobe.

Of course Asian families (China, Japan) and Indians are of different faith but it is rampant in that part of the world regardless. In US it is usually the boomers who are narcs.

Honestly I hope to hell there is special place for these people in hell.

Zeeshan
April 15, 2021, 03:27 AM
Full disclosure: I personally have many narcissistic traits.

Zeeshan
April 15, 2021, 03:56 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zsmP1h809F4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>