PDA

View Full Version : Spouse of BD Diplomat in Strip Club Scandal!

Flip Master Mick
June 5, 2004, 06:10 AM
A $ 129,000 Score to Settle

By HELEN PETERSON
and DAVE GOLDINER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

A second big spender has sued Scores, charging the East Side strip club slammed him with a whopping $129,000 tab for a night of drinks and X-rated "services."
Tauhidul Chaudhury, the husband of a Bangladeshi diplomat, contends bartenders and strippers plied him with drinks during a seven-hour spree, took him to a private champagne room and bilked him for enough to buy a small apartment.

Worst of all, he doesn't remember a minute of the fun.

"He soon became clearly and obviously intoxicated," Chaudhury's lawsuit charges. "Scores took advantage of his ... resulting impairment and continually charged at least four different credit cards."

The suit was filed on May 27, just a week after reports that an insurance executive charged Scores foisted a fake $28,000 bill on him.

Scores said it will not comment on Chaudhury's case because it has not seen the allegations.

"If we get served with court papers, we'll issue a statement," said Lonnie Hanover, a spokesman for the club.

Chaudhury's night of big fun started with a trip to the famed flesh emporium with three buddies around 9 p.m. The pals left at 11 p.m., but Chaudhury kept the party going strong for another five hours in a private room, according to his lawsuit.

The strip club spread the six-figure bill over four different credit cards, Chaudhury contends.

Chaudhury said he does not remember anything and the club refused to clue him in. "Scores did not explain what had actually occurred," the suit says.

But the club has his signatures on all four bills and credit card companies refused Chaudhury's request to cancel the charges. "They did not find reason to decline the payments," Chaudhury said.

Do I need to add anything to this? What a f***kin' shame?

oracle
June 5, 2004, 06:16 AM
Q:So, what did the wife (who seems to be the breadwinner) of the BD diplomat do while he was out?
Answer: watch cricket?

Navarene
June 5, 2004, 12:12 PM
More here (http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local/crime/sns-ap-topless-lawsuit,0,3316395.story?coll=nyc-manheadlines-crime)

Navarene
June 5, 2004, 12:44 PM
haha...good one oracle

P.S. did I not start this thread? lol

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Navarene]

rafiq
June 6, 2004, 08:46 PM
What a moron.

What I would like to know is how anyone can run up 129 big ones in one night of partying at this club. Please post an itemized invoice of drinks and services charged for.

I just hope the Bangladeshi taxpayer doesn't have to pay for any of this!

[Edited on 7-6-2004 by rafiq]

Orpheus
June 6, 2004, 09:43 PM
whatever happened to those five dollars hookers? This high price thingy is getting ridiculous....

reinausagi
June 7, 2004, 08:29 PM
6500 5-minute lap dances... Must be a helluva sore lap.

abhs
June 7, 2004, 08:30 PM
Here is the follow up (http://www.ajkerkagoj.com/2004/June08/6.html).

rafiq
June 8, 2004, 01:52 AM
All I can say is bangladeshi diplomats and their spouses (who also have diplomatic passoorts and immunity) are having way more fun then they used to.

Tiger
June 10, 2004, 12:39 AM
Guys...this has got to be one of the most shocking stories I have read on the BBC website for years! Check it out: Diplomat recalled over strip club row (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3786703.stm)

:mad:

[Edited on 10-6-2004 by nasif : Thread was merged]

abhs
June 10, 2004, 01:21 AM
There was already shock wave in the MB.
Check it in the other thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=5949).

Ockey
June 10, 2004, 02:25 PM
Why are people shocked about this incident?? Are we shocked over the actions of the spouse of a Bangladeshi diplomat? Or are we shocked about the amount he allegedly racked up?

I think the whole this is really funny if anything! Shocking?...not by any account. It was the action of some random Bangladeshi guy in New York. He doesn't represent Bangladesh in any way. In fact, do we even consider Bangladeshis working for the embassy or cousulate to represent the country? So why judge their actions!? New York just happen to offer a classier outlet compared to the whore houses in Bangladesh.

As for racking up $130K, let us not forget to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Scores is a notorious place (allegedly) to take advantage of people who leave an open tab. The example of the insurance executive just goes to prove that. I would imagine most people settle the amount with Scores rather than make it a public matter. Of course our diplomat's spouse does not seem to gifted with any common sense; he first has a night of debauchery leaving an open tab and then he decides to make a public spectacle of the whole thing after the fact. How can one not see the humor in that! :lol:

[Edited on 11-6-2004 by Ockey]