PDA

View Full Version : Fahrenheit 9/11

crickipagol
June 6, 2004, 04:13 AM
Trailer (http://www.fahrenheit911.com/trailer/)

Carte Blanche
June 6, 2004, 04:18 AM
Great!! Thanks a lot for posting it. Can't wait till the movie comes out. Any Idea when it will get released?

Emad03
June 13, 2004, 12:49 AM
it will be realesed on 25th of june

Rubu
June 25, 2004, 01:29 AM
had play to watch it, but after reading all the reviews can't wait to see it. i did not expect it to get good review from most of the places, but it acually did. from yahoo review, the lowest was a B, with A- Average.

Emad03
June 30, 2004, 01:53 PM
great dockumentary or i would say mockumentary!

a must see!

Tehsin
June 30, 2004, 11:34 PM
Haven't seen it. The liberals love it and would love to use moore's views as facts. I'm skeptical because some of them seem pretty far fetched. What irks everyone about Bush is his failure to show us any 'real' (and undeniable) proof for going to war. What, we are supposed to take his word for it and forego(sp) all our rights ?

Arnab
July 1, 2004, 07:27 AM
Tehsin bhai, agey movieta dekhen tarpor Moore-re jhari diyen. Bangladesh-e keu erokom chobi banaile porer din lash rastai poira thakto. Actually, Moore did receive death threats from supporters of the GOP I think.

oracle
July 2, 2004, 09:24 AM
I'm skeptical because some of them seem pretty far fetched

Saw it yesterday.
There were a lot of stories in the movie and "sub plots", as such, sometimes it is difficullt to elaborate on them, so it comes across as far fetched.
Nevertheless, I think it was executed brilliantly. I mean the movie and not the war plan. Best scene was the agonizing 11 minutes of Bush school footage at the time of the 911 attack. What was on his mind??

Tehsin
July 3, 2004, 12:09 AM
when is it coming out on dvd ?

One thing i find funny is how rep/so called conservative radio talk show hosts can not get over Moore's weight. Comment on the guys work, his movies or ideologies - But NOOOO, the all-knowing hosts (Laura Ingraham is the worst) think they are smarter and better then the rest of us by calling him fat and ugly and a moron. To them, that somehow validates every point they (the hosts) make - it's out and out childish. They are worse then our AL/BNP leadership/followers.

By the way, The movie is doing unbelievably well and yes, if this was in BD, Moore kobey laash hoye jeto.

Rubu
July 3, 2004, 01:03 PM
dvds coming out sept/october.

Zobair
July 4, 2004, 06:48 AM
saw it. I loved it. Execution was brilliant. He obviously is not afraid to tell his take on things no matter how far-fetched it seems to others.

al Furqaan
July 4, 2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Carte Blanche
Great!! Thanks a lot for posting it. Can't wait till the movie comes out. Any Idea when it will get released?

i dont think they will release in the north pole anytime soon...santa claus is a known republican (he gives more and better toys to rich kids)

Rubu
July 8, 2004, 08:32 PM
..and after watching, i'm feeling better. yeah, really.

its good to know that the president of america is a crook as ours. that makes me feel better about my country.