PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel that a century's nearby?

James90
December 2, 2002, 10:23 PM
Like in this match, the tests or in the World Cup?

fwullah
December 2, 2002, 11:18 PM
Not in the one day matches.

But you can hope - only hope for a century in the test matches.

Tehsin
December 2, 2002, 11:42 PM
In that case, I can feel it. Ash going on a rampage can get one for us among others.

James90
December 3, 2002, 04:32 PM
Well we almost got one. Unlucky

Shubho
December 3, 2002, 08:52 PM
In the 2007 World Cup, Kapali and Ash might both score centuries. That'll be our country's 2nd and 3rd times to reach that landmark. Whoopeee! Hurrah to that.

Shoikoth
December 3, 2002, 10:10 PM
FO. Go hyde under HaseeNaas petty u bharat puja moron

Tehsin
December 3, 2002, 11:11 PM
Shoikoth .. too personal bhai. Tomader personal kotha batra personally rakho. Did you mean petni (petty) ? khek.

Shubho .. errrrr, paxitan is cute but bhai ... look what it's doing to us. By the way, I didn't know you are an india and hasina lover. Interesting. :)

Shubho
December 6, 2002, 04:32 AM
What gives you anyone the idea that I support India? I am Bangladeshi...always have been. Supporting the Awami League is no crime. It is a democratic party run by Bangladeshis for Bangladesh. I can choose to support whoever I like.

Besides, I admit I don't like Pakistanis in general, but for heaven's sake that doesn't make me an Indian stooge either. You guys draw strange logical conclusions. My position has always been that Bangladesh should never hire a coach from the Indian Subcontinent (and the last time I checked, India was in the Indian Subcontinent).

Shoikoth, you need to get a life. Insult Sheikh Hasina as much as you like. She's a people's representative in parliament, and as a public figure she has to deal with protests and abuse as well as praise. But I am a member of this forum, and to launch into a personal attack on me is inappropriate and uncouth.

I could launch into a massive tirade about your political affiliations and how I believe your party has sold out our country, but I haven't in the past, and I won't start now. Because this is a cricket forum and because it is beneath my dignity. I have not criticized Khaleda Zia or the leadership of the BNP Jamaat coalition. What I did, was express my disapproval of Mohsin Kamal, and subcontinental coaches. And yes, I don't like what Ali Asgor Lobi has done with our cricket either.

Anyway, if you intend to continue with your polemics against me, feel free to do so, Shoikoth. Your words mean nothing to me. If you're going to equate the Awami League with India then do so...but don't tell me what I am or what I'm not. I'm quite aware of who and what I am. I know my country's history, I know my country's present, and I don't need you to teach me anything.

[Edited on 6-12-2002 by Shubho]

Tehsin
December 6, 2002, 05:34 AM
Shubho, read my u2u bhai. Just click on the u2u link. Also, please edit the thread. I don't have to tell you to be a bigger man cause in this case, you are. You probably missed the last time this happened. Unfortunately, I was pooh Bxxxxxd who was associated with AL that time, that's why I made that comment - "I didn't know you are an india and hasina lover. Interesting." Hope that clears that out. The same "ASSumption" was made about me and about you, so we are both on the same both, khek.

As for Shoikoth, hopefully he will learn on his own. Shoikoth, hopefully you checked your u2u message as well. This isn't the first time you made comments on a board member. It was simply uncalled for. However, I do appreciate your cooperation after the last post. When you are given a freedom, please don't abuse it.

If you do want to discuss, please open up a board yoursleves and we will be more than happy to view our opinions in that board. I am pretty sure Shubho will also make major contributions.

Orpheus
December 6, 2002, 06:07 AM
Shoikoth did not deserve that answer! Shubho and Tehsin. You people are taking him too seriously. He can only be taken seriously if he has participated enough. It's interenet man!!! you know the rules!!

The answer should be "shubho type"

!Chinga Tu Madre!

Oh man this is a Holy Day! I hope Almighty doesn't understand spanish.

[Edited on 6-12-2002 by Orpheus]

Shubho
December 6, 2002, 06:10 AM
!CHINGA TODO!

Sham
December 6, 2002, 06:40 AM
Yeah, Orpheus is right. So far, the two posts that I remember by Shoikoth are both personal attacks on the members of this board. If he doesn't have anything worthwhile to say, he should shut the f**K up. If I were you Tehsin bhai, I would ban this guy. I don't know if you can do that.

As for Shubho's post, I totally understand where he is coming from. I have a serious dislike for Pakis myself, but that doesn't make Indians any more dear to me either. But because I am so anti Paki, people assume that I must therefore be pro AL. Funny that, I could never bring myself to supporting AL. I was a BNP supporter till they hooked up with Jamaat. Now, I am without party.

Tehsin
December 7, 2002, 04:02 AM
Such a sad story. I almost had tears in my eyes. Not being able to suport a single political group in Bangladesh ? Must be horrible. Khek.

Also, I do hope god doesn't understand Spanish (that'd be interesting, that cuts back on the theory that he knows all, sees all ..... blah, blah, blah) otherwise I'd be doomed for not deleting those posts.

Now, let's focus on Cricket. You know what's so special about Satan, he always manages to sidetrack us humans. We'd be doing something, going about our life and boom, he'd butt into our lives and try to disturb the peace and quiet. *sigh* Shame on you people (khek, I am one to talk, I got easily excited on occasions) for giving into that.

Let's also take the politics somewhere else. I'm not gonna ask Sham to take back his post either as we all remember 1971. Beshi jodi mon e aghat lagey, deal with it.

With that, are you guys done with this ? Great. Let's focus on Drakes and did anyone manage to steal Lara's visa and cancel Drakes current visa ? No one with any connection to the foreign ministry ?