PDA

View Full Version : my car!

200SX
July 14, 2004, 01:02 PM
hi there.....:)...everyone is giving thr vote on their fav fruits or band....now its time to talk abt ur favourite car... i kno most of da ppl likes car, doesnt metter its sports, sedan, 4wheel or van......doesnt metter its expenssive or cheap one...tell us abt ur favourite car........plz tell us those stories how did u get ur fav car or how u gona get it??? share us those funny stories tht involves ur car.....

thank u guyz...:cool:

Rubu
July 14, 2004, 01:07 PM
there was already a thread about fav car. but u've to dig it out to read it. u'll see many of the post that u'd look for here.

no. u are wrong. i'm not into car of any kind really. here is a piece of conversation that went within me and my brother before I bough my first car. it'll give u some idea:

bro: wath kind of car u want?
I: i dont care.
bro: what company.
I: i don't care.
bro: what color?
bro: how many doors?
I: at least one.

TigerFan
July 14, 2004, 10:23 PM

ha ha ha

Nasif
July 14, 2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
there was already a thread about fav car. but u've to dig it out to read it. u'll see many of the post that u'd look for here.

no. u are wrong. i'm not into car of any kind really. here is a piece of conversation that went within me and my brother before I bough my first car. it'll give u some idea:

Wow agent! good to see my kind exists here and there... :D

To me car is something that takes a person from point A to point B. Anything that can accomplish that task is a good enough car for me :D

200SX
July 14, 2004, 10:43 PM
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v254/200_SX/diapo_106.jpg

satan_the_king
July 14, 2004, 11:58 PM
nice pics dude
:great: