PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Asia Cup - Bangladesh vs Hong Kong

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 11:19 AM
We pray this will be a good day for Bangladesh as we start our Asia Cup. Inshallah we will start with a win.

Game starts at:
July 16 10AM BST,
July 16 4AM GMT,
July 16 12AM EDT,
July 15 9PM PDT

Text Commentary And Scorcard
<a href=http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/NEW/LIVE/frames/BDESH_HKG_ASIA_ODI1_16JUL2004.html target=new>Live: Cricinfo BD vs HK</a>

<a href=http://games.banglacricket.com/chat>BanglaCricket Live Chat with Live CricInfo Commentary</a>

Live Video Webcast
1. Please download & install Yahoo Messenger 6 (http://download.yahoo.com/dl/installs/msgr6suite.exe). If you have older version installed, please upgrade to this verstion (6 up). This will give you faster connection and better video.

2. Login with your yahoo ID and add the user id:
<b>KhelaDekhi</b>

3. Double click on KhelaDekhi. Then from the newly opened window, click on:
"Contact" from top menu, then click on "Contact Options", then select "View Webcam"

4. Wait a little bit for connection. Enjoy.

Please remember that there is no audio with this video. I will start the webcast approximately 15-20mins before the start of the play.

Note:
Please be kind to others and do not use strong language. Please be ready to playfully accept whatever may come by in the course of the match. Our special prayers are with the tigers. Enjoy.

[Edited on 15-7-2004 by nasif]

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 11:32 AM
My webcast is on. If you want to test it out, please do so now.

[Edited on 15-7-2004 by nasif]

kingroach
July 15, 2004, 12:04 PM
is the webcam only for ppl u approved or first come first serve?

chinaman
July 15, 2004, 12:10 PM
First come first serve only (I hate it, would never be able to get a slot for myself).

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 12:10 PM
its first come first serve

rana
July 15, 2004, 12:13 PM
hi nasif bhi could you tell me where could i get khela dehake i have msn massanger but there is no khela dheke.
so can you tell me where could i get plz

Rubu
July 15, 2004, 12:24 PM
kheladekhi is a yahoo id, will not work with msn. u'd need to download yahoo messenger and install it. and if u don't already have one, u can sign up for a yahoo id for free.

rana
July 15, 2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
kheladekhi is a yahoo id, will not work with msn. u'd need to download yahoo messenger and install it. and if u don't already have one, u can sign up for a yahoo id for free.

oh thanks i got that

Rubu
July 15, 2004, 12:34 PM
according to yahoo weather, chances of rain is 60%.

Yahoo! Weather (http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/CEXX0001.html)

now, thats a bad news. a cartled over match might give huge favore to HK to cause an upset.

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 12:47 PM
60% chance of rain is predicted for the whole week. This is the usual weather in Sri Lanka at this time of the year.

By the way what are the rules for rain affected matches in this tournament?

BD Tigers
July 15, 2004, 01:14 PM
10 more hours to go...

Cannot wait anymore. I haven't seen BD in LIVE action for quite sometime. Last time was World Cup and that was no happy moment.

Insha Allah we will start with a win. Anybody knows whether they announced the first XI?:fanflag:

amadergaan
July 15, 2004, 01:24 PM
hi there nasif bro..thanks again for going through all the trouble to give us live feed....what happened to the old address?

Anyways..i have added u..tried to test the webcam..but ur quota is already full..so i guess i have to wait..

Can't wait for tomorrow !

fwullah
July 15, 2004, 01:38 PM
From when will this first come-first serve basis start?

And by the way, where is www.homeviewbangladesh.com? I thought that it was available to get BTV?

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 02:05 PM

AgentSmith or anyone else:
Can you post a step by step guide on how to connect and how to view the webcam. I have received numerous questions from members that they are unable to see my webcast. They don't know which button/menu bar to click to access my webcam. I cannot post it as I don't see the options of webcam (as I am the host). I will appreciate if anyone can post the details of connection.

Rubu
July 15, 2004, 02:30 PM
1. Do u have Yahoo Messenger Installed? If not go get it Here>> (http://messenger.yahoo.com/features.php;_ylt=AhT2bK3VqX2xXep1yDusIpJwMMIF)

2. Click on the download button and follow instruction.

3. Do you have an active yahoo id? if not, get it Get it Here>> (mail.yahoo.com).

4. Sign in for yahoo mail and that will give u the id for everything.

5. Sign in Yahoo Messenger using this id.

6. Once signed in, click on the add contact button. It says "add" with a smile and a plus icon on the top left corner.

7. put the name kheladekhi and hit next. hit finish and u'll see this name on the list.

8. when nasif is online, u'll see the name highlighted.

9. When his webcam is on, u'll see a link next to his name that says [view webcam]. Or u might have to right click on the name and click on "view webcam".

10. if nasif is online and his webcame is online and the maximum number of connection is not reached u'll see a window opening. click ok. u'll see the webcam. since only 25 connection is allowed, i think that will be the biggest problem getting in. any quesiton?

[Edited on 15-7-2004 by AgentSmith]

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 02:46 PM
man i am too axious...cant wait...just over 7 hours where i am at.

Navarene
July 15, 2004, 02:47 PM
Or u might have to right click on the name and click on "view webcam".

umm..I don't think there is an option "view webcam" if you right click on the ID(for instance KhelaDekhi) with this new version of Yahoo messenger(version 6). In that case, to view nasif's webcam you have to click on his ID. An IM(instant message) window will open. Now hit the "contact" from the menu bar, scroll down and open the contact options and you will find the "view webcam" onthe list.

God it turns out to be soo complicated when directing someone :duh: but dont worry just follow the instruction step by step and you will get the god damn stuff that you look for:)

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 02:50 PM
anyone know of any indian or paki cricket forums?

jaga
July 15, 2004, 04:00 PM
//does anybody know when the match starts in eastern time? thanks.//

please ignore it. i got the answer.

[Edited on 15-7-2004 by jaga]

Piranha
July 15, 2004, 05:01 PM
Nasif I have tried the webcam and it works. Thanks a lot:)

This sequence works:

In that case, to view nasif's webcam you have to click on his ID. An IM(instant message) window will open. Now hit the "contact" from the menu bar, scroll down and open the contact options and you will find the "view webcam" onthe list.

One issue though: The video was not streaming. It was actually like a fast powerpoint presentation. Anyhow, If I can see some cricket I wont be complaining.:)

Any chance of lowering resolution/image size to see if streaming improves?

[Edited on 15-7-2004 by Piranha]

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Piranha
Nasif I have tried the webcam and it works. Thanks a lot:)

This sequence works:

One issue though: The video was not streaming. It was actually like a fast powerpoint presentation. Anyhow, If I can see some cricket I wont be complaining.:)

Any chance of lowering resolution/image size to see if streaming improves?

[Edited on 15-7-2004 by Piranha]

Lowering resolution won't help. Yahoo webcam is streaming as long as it is Peer2Peer (meaning only one person is viewing the webcam). It is fast and almost full frame. But as soon as its more than 1 person, it will drop down to 1 frame/s. This restriction is put forth by Yahoo, because when more than 1 person in viewing, Yahoo server does the traffic handling. Thats the reason for low frames. There is no solution for this; other than getting a paid dedicated server for webcasting... ;)

Piranha
July 15, 2004, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the info. As I said before, I wont complain if I can see at least something:)

Any radio links this time around?

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 05:22 PM
I am turning OFF the webcast. It will be back up 15/20 mins before the game. Be sure to come quick, cause 25 seats will be taken fast!!!

Faisal
July 15, 2004, 06:26 PM
hey guys, after long time i came this site... anwyays i just got ARY digital channel.... its easy to get in canada.. if u r in canada u can get it in 15 minutes... however.. if they broadcast live hongkong vs bangladesh match.. then i can show it to u guys on webcam.... if u guys r interested.. so see ya... good luck bangladesh...

Rubu
July 15, 2004, 06:27 PM
hi faisal. if ARY shows it and u can show it to us, please post your yahoo id that u'll be using.

oracle
July 15, 2004, 06:55 PM
Ok Nasif.
As Ary is showing half the BD match what is the back up plan. I am assuming that you are relaying from them.

Where is other half, did I miss something? I already got Ary at home but I want more.:)

Faisal
July 15, 2004, 06:56 PM
Very Good news guys... ARY gonaa broadcast live Cricket match Bangladesh Vs Hong kong... also they gonaa boradcast India vs UAE.. both match!!!
so whoever in canada... get ARY channel its so cheap like $5 for 1 week.... thanks guys..and ya im tying to fix up my webcam... if i can.. i will let u know u guys .. allah hafez for now

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 06:57 PM
i thought the match would start at 11 EDT because EDT is 5 hours behind GMT...i looked it up online at www.timeanddate.com

Rubu
July 15, 2004, 07:06 PM
i'm feeling like killing dsl. sitting in a public library, all i can do is cricinfo commentry. can't install messenger. and they will kick me out in one hour. damn!

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 07:11 PM
i'm a lil bit dissappointed...first of all kapali is in and rana is out, then razzaq is in and faisal out. however, kaps needs one more chance, and razzaq needed to have played in WI...so although i still dont like this, i think it is best. i wish we could have played all 13 players.

this problem used to never happen to us b4 cuz BD never had 11 talented players...so this negative thing is actually a huge positive...it has proved that we have improved cuz we have 13 players who are worthy of a roster spot...not to mention masri when he comes back.

the following is a quote from rassel:

Razzak ready to roll

Al Musabbir Sadi from Colombo

Abdur Razzak is all set to make his international de-but for Bangla-desh against Hong Kong today in the Asia Cup after sitting out the entire tour of the West Indies.

Rain-shortened matches forced the team management to ignore him for the three one-dayers in the Caribbean but two decent performances in two warm-up matches have opened the door for the left-arm spinner.

He replaces fellow left-armer Manzarul Islam.

Razzak, a consistent domestic performer, was overcome with emotion when he heard the news.

"My father would have been so happy had he been alive. I want to dedicate my first match to his memory," said the 22-year-old all-rounder from Khulna.

Out of form batsman Alok Kapali will be given another chance to prove his potential.

"We think we need three quicks on this wicket. So the attack will comprise Mushfiqur Rahman, Khaled Mahmud and Tapash Baisya," said coach Dav Whatmore yesterday.

"It was a very close decision between Faisal (Hossain) and Alok. I think Alok is ahead due to his experience and he had a very good knock in the second warm-up game. He played well under pressure while chasing."

"And Razzak is due for a call up," the 50-year-old Australian confirmed.

Apart from Faisal, who played a fine innings in the first practice match, Tareq Aziz will also miss the match.

"Every game is important for us. There will be a different type of pressure as Bangladesh are expected to win against Hong Kong. It's not something that we are used to, but we are more than happy to play Hong Kong in the first game.

"Weather is a concern, but no one can control it. If it's a rain-shortened match, we may change the openers. Rafique could be a possibility in that case."

If everything goes normally, Javed Omar and Mohammad Ashraful will open the Bangladesh innings.

When asked whether What-more's long experience as Sri Lanka coach would benefit the Tigers, he mentioned that it would be an advantage if the boys implemented his tips.

"But you have to consider that the Asian giants have been playing here longer than Bangladesh."

Happy with the performances in the practice matches, Whatmore believes that there is still room for improvement.

"It's always nice to win. The second one was a very good win for us."

Defending the decision to come to Sri Lanka 15 days ahead of the tournament, Whatmore said: "The decision was correct. We got some valuable opportunity to practice on turf and in local conditions. Only one day was washed out, it happened to be a practice match. That was unfortunate, it rained and rained all day, but everything else that we planned was achieved. So it was useful."

Captain Habibul Bashar also echoed the sentiment.

"We missed outdoor training in Dhaka but we got the opportunity to do that here. We did not find the turf here really prepared, but playing those two matches really helped," Bashar told.

"The ball will swing on this SSC wicket in the morning. It would be bowling first in normal condition.

"We recovered from difficult conditions in both practice matches. Ashraful played a brilliant innings in the first with adequate support from Faisal.

TIGERS SQUAD
Javed Omar, Mohammad Ashraful, Habibul Bashar, Rajin Saleh, Alok Kapali, Mushfiqur Rahman, Khaled Mashud, Mohammad Rafique, Khaled Mahmud, Abdur Razzak and Tapash Baisya.

Daily Star

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by al Furqaan]

chowdhurynaheed
July 15, 2004, 07:18 PM
can sumone tell me when the match starts in usa

rassel
July 15, 2004, 07:21 PM
We have to give Razzak a chance. I think this is the best time; you know we are playing against Hong Kong!

Navarene
July 15, 2004, 07:23 PM
I think its apprx. 2 hours from now.

damn its past 2 am and I'm applying all the tricks to keep myself awake. have to report at work at 9am! bet im gonna miss watching a 5 wicket haul for Razzak or a ton by Ash for that matter!!
Agent, I share the agony with you :(

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 07:24 PM
Match starts in 3 hrs and 30 minutes from now

rassel
July 15, 2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by cricketfan
Match starts in 3 hrs and 30 minutes from now

yes!

Navarene
July 15, 2004, 07:33 PM
yes, cricketfan is correct!

btw, did anyone check cricketjoy.com lately? they offer the whole asian cup package for only $ 10,99. streaming is good, at least the demo version proves that. but you need a broadband connention to view that.

rana
July 15, 2004, 07:34 PM
oh man i can.t wait anymore

Navarene
July 15, 2004, 07:37 PM
ok, im going to play chess in yahoo till the match starts. care to join anyone?;) you'll find me in "intermediate" arena under navarene ID.

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by al Furqaan
i thought the match would start at 11 EDT because EDT is 5 hours behind GMT...i looked it up online at www.timeanddate.com

It will start at 12EDT, EDT is 4 hours behind, EST is 5 hours behind.

Rubu
July 15, 2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by nasif

It will start at 12EDT, EDT is 4 hours behind, EST is 5 hours behind.

are u trying to say that the game will start at 1AM EST? oh man!

Rubu
July 15, 2004, 07:52 PM
this time convertion problem has always been a pain. look what i found. i guess using this site probably will solve most of the problems:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

Asif
July 15, 2004, 08:03 PM
yeah . thats what I'm talking about ... bd and lanka time is the same .... match starting at 10 midwest .. which is, i guess, 12 EST ... am I right fellows?

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 08:06 PM
EST = Eastern Standard Time
EDT = Eastern Daylight Time

Currently we are on DT all over USA, EDT, PDT, MDT, CDT etc...

Its 12 am Eastern Time (being DT now so its 12am EDT).

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 08:09 PM
all i know is that there are only 1 hour and 52 minutes till game time!!!

Asif
July 15, 2004, 08:16 PM
Time zones in North America

NST Newfoundland Standard Time UTC - 3:30 hours
NDT Newfoundland Daylight Time HAT UTC - 2:30 hours
AST Atlantic Standard Time HNA UTC - 4 hours
ADT Atlantic Daylight Time HAA UTC - 3 hours
EST Eastern Standard Time HNE UTC - 5 hours
EDT Eastern Daylight Time HAE UTC - 4 hours
CST Central Standard Time HNC UTC - 6 hours
CDT Central Daylight Time HAC UTC - 5 hours
MST Mountain Standard Time HNR UTC - 7 hours
MDT Mountain Daylight Time HAR UTC - 6 hours
PST Pacific Standard Time HNP UTC - 8 hours
PDT Pacific Daylight Time HAP UTC - 7 hours
AKST Alaska Standard Time HNY UTC - 9 hours
AKDT Alaska Daylight Time HAY UTC - 8 hours
HAST Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time UTC - 10 hours
HADT Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time UTC - 9 hours

Faisal
July 15, 2004, 08:16 PM
guys, if u dont have dish or cable.. then u guys can sing up on cricketjoy.com.. and watch live cricket match... only $10.95 whole tournamanet... good luck

Asif
July 15, 2004, 08:17 PM
Time zones in Europe

GMT Greenwich Mean Time UTC UTC
BST British Summer Time UTC + 1 hour
IST Irish Summer Time UTC + 1 hour
WET Western European Time UTC
WEST Western European Summer Time UTC + 1 hour
CET Central European Time MEZ UTC + 1 hour
CEST Central European Summer Time MESZ UTC + 2 hours
EET Eastern European Time UTC + 2 hours
EEST Eastern European Summer Time UTC + 3 hours

Asif
July 15, 2004, 08:19 PM
Time zones in Australia

NFT Norfolk (Island) Time UTC + 11:30 hours
EST Eastern Standard Time AEST UTC + 10 hours
EDT Eastern Daylight Time AEDT UTC + 11 hours
CST Central Standard Time ACST UTC + 9:30 hours
CDT Central Daylight Time ACDT UTC + 10:30 hours
WST Western Standard Time AWST UTC + 8 hours
CXT Christmas Island Time UTC + 7 hours

I hope these will serve most of the ppl come online .. so good luck

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 08:20 PM
all i know is that there are only 1 hour and 52 minutes till game time!!!

There are more than 2 and half hours left for the game.

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 08:24 PM
Looks like this will be the only active thread on this site:) for the next 10 hours

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 08:26 PM
Looks like this will be the only active thread on this site:) for the next 10 hours

Thats the case with all match threads... ;)

Here is one example
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=5729

Asif
July 15, 2004, 08:27 PM
Well .. if game starts at 4:00 GMT .. there are more than 2 and half hours left .. in that case BD and lanka time is not the same. But if BD and lanka time is same .. match starts at 9:00 .. makes it 3:00AM GMT or UTC. In that case there are just over hoour and half left. Im really getting confused from the timings available online ... some one tell me .. what GMT is right for the match to start???

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Asif
Well .. if game starts at 4:00 GMT .. there are more than 2 and half hours left .. in that case BD and lanka time is not the same. But if BD and lanka time is same .. match starts at 9:00 .. makes it 3:00AM GMT or UTC. In that case there are just over hoour and half left. Im really getting confused from the timings available online ... some one tell me .. what GMT is right for the match to start???

Please look at the first post of this thread the exact GMT and BD time (BST) is there. Its 4AM GMT, bd time 10 am.

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 08:33 PM
Sri Lanka standard time is 30 minutes behind BD standard time

Asif
July 15, 2004, 08:33 PM
Thanks a lot ... yes I saw that earlier .. but got confused by few websites which shows bangladesh time and srilankan time to be the same .. 7:30 in the morning now. Agent smith also got one website which shows the time to be exact same .... its really confusing. So, I may assume now that the game is starting in 2 and half hours .. enough time to watch a movie .. so see you guys later .... again .. GOOD LUCK BANGLADESH .. CRUSH honkkong :fanflag:

Asif
July 15, 2004, 08:35 PM
oyeeeeee . cricket fan .. where in the world you find an half hour difference between colombo nad dhaka?????????

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 08:51 PM
Look in the map. Sri Lanka is located west of BD by 10 degrees of longitude.

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 09:08 PM
I checked again. BD time and SL time are the same. It seems a bit strange though because SL is 10 degrees to the west of BD and 5 degrees west of even Nepal. Their time logically should be same as Indian standard time but they follow BD standard time which is 15 minutes ahead of Nepal time and 30 minutes ahead of India time. So SL are ahead of times:)

In any case, it is now 1 hours 50 minutes for the match to start

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by cricketfan]

Navarene
July 15, 2004, 09:11 PM
"The boys are capable and have the skills to win" (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/3896985.stm)
-- Robin Singh, HK Coach

Asif
July 15, 2004, 09:12 PM
There you go Cricketfan ... i know its a bit strange .. and thats where all my confusions were .... anyway, is lanka in the southern hemisphere??

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 09:21 PM
Lanka is just south of India. Colombo is 30 minutes flight from Indian city of Chennai.

Asia including Sri Lanka is in the northern hemisphere. It is Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Zimbabwe who are in the southern hemisphere. Countries north of equator lie in northern hemisphere. Countries south of the equator lie in southern hemispere.

Asif
July 15, 2004, 09:25 PM
yeah right ...... Sri Lanka is a small Indian Ocean country, located between
Latitude 5'55" - 9'51" and Longitude 79'42" - 81'52" ..... just 5 degrees north of the equator

crazyisland
July 15, 2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Navarene
yes, cricketfan is correct!

btw, did anyone check cricketjoy.com lately? they offer the whole asian cup package for only $ 10,99. streaming is good, at least the demo version proves that. but you need a broadband connention to view that.

I'm about to get that cricketjoy.com package. Just wondering anyone has anything to say about this site or deal.

rassel
July 15, 2004, 09:33 PM
[i]Originally posted by crazyisland

I'm about to get that cricketjoy.com package. Just wondering anyone has anything to say about this site or deal.

you are located in Chittagong! can't you watch it live in TV there?

Rubu
July 15, 2004, 09:35 PM
i signed in and got the password. but until the game starts the link will not be active so don't know what kind of quality we'll get, or will it work at all. i took the risk, its only $11. but, i'll let u guys know if this works. keep in mind that they at at least 2 hours to active your account.

crazyisland
July 15, 2004, 09:47 PM
i signed in and got the password. but until the game starts the link will not be active so don't know what kind of quality we'll get, or will it work at all. i took the risk, its only $11. but, i'll let u guys know if this works. keep in mind that they at at least 2 hours to active your account.

Well. Too late .. I couldn't wait longer so pressed the submit button for payment . :)

Anyway I just hope I get to see this match. Damn .. Already called in sick once last week. Can't call in sick tomorrow.

jaga
July 15, 2004, 09:51 PM
little off topic

just noticed some countries will play back to back and others will get a day off.

if they really have to do that they could have given the test countries back to back and the associate countries a day rest like...

16 July:
Bangladesh v Hong Kong (SSC)
India v UAE (Dambulla)

17 July:
Sri Lanka v India (Dambulla)
Pakistan v Bangladesh (SSC)

18 July:
Pakistan v Hong Kong (SSC)
Sri Lanka v UAE (Dambulla)

it would be more fair I guess.
anyway no use of this idea at this moment.

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 09:57 PM
calling in sick should not be a problem in BD. Your boss may also be thinking of calling sick:)

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 10:09 PM
Looking at the schedule and the weather forecast, an eerie possibility emerges.If matches involving Hong Kong and UAE are washed out and the matches involving test teams are not, then Hong Kong and UAE will be in the second round and two test teams will be eliminated in the preliminary stage itself

Piranha
July 15, 2004, 10:37 PM
None of the HK players' names are to be local...:-/

Basri
July 15, 2004, 10:38 PM
Any news about rain in Sri Lanka this morning?

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 10:41 PM
There are currently 22 Guests and 14 members browsing the site. Can someone tell what is the all time record?

reverse_swing
July 15, 2004, 10:43 PM
There are currently 22 Guests and 14 members browsing the site. Can someone tell what is the all time record?

around 100 I think.

Rubu
July 15, 2004, 10:46 PM
where is nasif vai? game starts in 15 min.

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 10:47 PM
Starting in 1 min. Get ready!

Asif
July 15, 2004, 10:48 PM
I signed up with cricket joy more than three hours now .. so password .. no login info .... I'm getting restless and angry at the them ...... errrrrrrrrrrrr

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 10:48 PM
here we go...thanks nasif bhai and others

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 10:50 PM
hk has won the toss

i hope they field first just so bd can hit runs

Ibrahim
July 15, 2004, 10:51 PM
Hong Kong won the toss and elected to field first

Asif
July 15, 2004, 10:51 PM
Cricket joy link is still not active .. its frustrating :mad:

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 10:52 PM
Hong Kong won the toss

little_master
July 15, 2004, 10:53 PM
We didnot forget his horrrrrrible performance in Pakistan against BD...

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 10:53 PM
30 people already connected. Seemsl like yahoo increased thier limit.

crazyisland
July 15, 2004, 10:54 PM
Cricket joy link is still not active .. its frustrating :mad:

I know. I am getting a bad feeling about this site.

Piranha
July 15, 2004, 10:55 PM
Lets hope yahoo keeps up this new(?) policy...the feed is pretty good so far.

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 10:56 PM
if yahoo increased their limit we should be able to accomodate all ppl

i think 3 ppl are webcastin for sure and maybe 4...that means 90-120 ppl can watch which i think will be more than enough

amadergaan
nasif bro..

i can't connet....max limit reached. :(:(:(

Asif
I think cricjoy is a fluke .. they are gonna dupe us and make free 11 dollars out of us each .. agent smith said he got the login info ..... thats a bit of hope there .. but I'm also having a very bad feeling about the website

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 10:58 PM
30 is the limit. :(

gravitY
July 15, 2004, 10:59 PM
is there anyone other than khelaDekhi ????

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 10:59 PM
HKElected to field. Either a brave positive decision or a defensive negative decision from HK. Perhaps they expect to exploit the early moisture in the pitch. I wonder whether they have the bowlers to do that.

crazyisland
July 15, 2004, 11:00 PM
I think cricjoy is a fluke .. they are gonna dupe us and make free 11 dollars out of us each .. agent smith said he got the login info ..... thats a bit of hope there .. but I'm also having a very bad feeling about the website

now it says it's not showing the game

amadergaan
July 15, 2004, 11:02 PM
did anyone buy the package from cricketjoy.com ?

If so, please give us some feedback....

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by gravitY
is there anyone other than khelaDekhi ????

yes there should be 2 more ppl...one of them is faisal on banglacricket...he wasnt sure if he could get his to work tho...i wish cricpagol was here

anywyas i might leave sometime soon as i have to go to work in that case i will post here so plz read often then u can take my spot

rassel
July 15, 2004, 11:04 PM
we have gat big chcha playing with HK:lol:

sadhat
July 15, 2004, 11:04 PM
Jul 16
Bangladesh v Hong Kong
9:00 AM Not Showing

WONT broadcast our game. I signed up toooo. !!!!!

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:05 PM
What the F@@K ..... S#&T .. D&$M .. what do they mean by not showing and having india UAE on terget ..... F@%K&N A$$#@%E :mad:

akabir77
bd 1 in 4 balls

rassel
shoud have gat ARY! :(

Emad03
i also siigned up to watch

damn damn damn:mad::mad::mad::mad:

allrounder
July 15, 2004, 11:06 PM
ashoka kano umpiring kortese?

rassel
July 15, 2004, 11:06 PM
khalid khan is on for hk

Navarene
July 15, 2004, 11:07 PM
KhelaDekhi Zindabad:fanflag:

rassel
4:great::joy:

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by rassel]

Asif
I appologize for my language .. but I'm too angry .. been waiting too long hoping to watch this game .. and they turned me down ... mukher upor atto boro juta marlo bhai .. rag shamlaitey partasi na

al Furqaan

akabir77
July 15, 2004, 11:08 PM
dmm ball is swinging... bd will be in trouble for batting first :-/

Nasif
July 15, 2004, 11:09 PM
<b>To all who are on yahoo:
Please don't msg me, come to <a href=http://banglacricket.com/games/chat>chat room</a> if you want to talk to me. I am geting msges one after another! Please don't flood me</b>

If you don't get any reply from me, then I am not there.

Asif
Javed bhai has started playing his test cricket .. wide saves the first over from maiden

rassel
asraful seems very relax! :great:

rassel
July 15, 2004, 11:10 PM
5/0

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:11 PM
1.2 Khalid Khan to Mohammad Ashraful, FOUR, full toss outside off, put
away in fine style down the ground to long off boundary

rassel
July 15, 2004, 11:11 PM
oh man! omar seems very shaky!

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:12 PM
I would hate to see top order collapse or any early loss of wicket .. allah help our batsmans

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 11:13 PM
i think javed should get out

he hasnt scored off 10 balls

rassel
July 15, 2004, 11:13 PM
maiden over:(

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:14 PM
javed mia .. kisu ball noshto koira out hoia jaibo as usual ... kono kamer hoilo na manush ta .. atto cricket khello .. tarpor o

gravitY
July 15, 2004, 11:14 PM
somebody should go tell Javed, we're not on a Test match... :duh:

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:15 PM
maiden ta pura korlo .. first over tau hoito ... jodi wide na thakto

amadergaan
Is javed for real?....its a one day match..against Hong Kong!!!!..and he gave 2 maidens ! ..12 balls without scoring...

come on!

rassel
4 again for asraful:great:

sadhat
4 marchey reeeeeeeee:great:

rana
July 15, 2004, 11:16 PM
ashraful bahi do something plz

Asif
kochur ran rate hoilo der (1.5) .. 4th over choltase

rassel
I see handful of people watching this match in this ground! Thatís sad! Where is the fan?

rassel
July 15, 2004, 11:17 PM
10/0 BD

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:17 PM
Ashraful is the man .. he will be the sachin of bangladesh .. in few years . just let him grow up a bit and get strong .. he is still so young

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:18 PM
run rate arai (2.5) hoilo

Basri
July 15, 2004, 11:18 PM
Javed needs time. He will get run if he can stay. Don't worry.

rassel
July 15, 2004, 11:19 PM
out:mad:

rassel
asraful is gone:mad:

Asif
kobey loibo ????? khela shesh hoiley??? :mad:

rana
what out s[] :mad:

[Edited on 7-16-2004 by chinaman]

rassel
Ashraful is the man .. he will be the sachin of bangladesh .. in few years . just let him grow up a bit and get strong .. he is still so young

:(:(:(

akabir77
July 15, 2004, 11:20 PM
ash out:(

rassel
July 15, 2004, 11:20 PM
bashar is on

amadergaan
July 15, 2004, 11:21 PM
this is just pathetic...10/1...and we have an opening batsman who has faced 13 balls...for 0..not out

rana
July 15, 2004, 11:23 PM
ashraful that wasn.t fair

gravitY
Originally posted by amadergaan
this is just pathetic...10/1...and we have an opening batsman who has faced 13 balls...for 0..not out

much more to see yet.... this is BD, everthing's possible... :(:mad:

Ibrahim
4.2 Afzaal Haider to Mohammad Ashraful, OUT: slower ball outside off, uppished shot to cover, simple catch to French, soft dismissal

rana

rassel
July 15, 2004, 11:24 PM
15/1 in 5 overs

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:24 PM
Bashar on with a four .. good job .. this two have to stay on the wicket .... we must have to post a huge total .. by hook or crook :fire:

Beamer
July 15, 2004, 11:25 PM
people like javed omar will always put tremendous pressure on the stroke player, ashraful in this case, to score runs..

TigerFan

ha ha ha ha ha:D

rajibpaulrana
gone.......

cricketfan
There goes the big BD hope Ashraful who some enthusiastic fans had tipped to score ODI double century. fell only 191 runs short.

Asif
javed .. please get on the mark

rana
July 15, 2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by rajibpaulrana
gone.......

who gone

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:26 PM
whos gone????????????? :(

rajibpaulrana
July 15, 2004, 11:27 PM
www.humfm.com is giving some update:fanflag:

rana
July 15, 2004, 11:27 PM
hello what happend

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by rana]

amadergaan
July 15, 2004, 11:29 PM
For god's sake....16 balls..and yet to get of the mark!..are Hong Kong bowlers this threating?

Asif
Is javed planning on giving another maiden or what??

Asif
loisey ... run loiseyyyyyyyyyyyyy :great:

shaon75
July 15, 2004, 11:30 PM
Nasif bhai chara ar keu ki yahoo msnger e feed dichen.. pls janan.

ar cricketjoy er bapar ta bujte parlam na, mone hoe dhora khaichi oy khane..

rana
finaly javed got 1 run

cricketfan
Cheers. Javed is off the mark after 17 deliveries.

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:31 PM
.3 Khalid Khan to Javed Omar, one run, tucked away off his hips to
fine leg, Javed Omar off the mark

al Furqaan
i leaving someone can have my webcast spot...bettter hurry

gravitY
braaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvoooo javed...

Tehsin
This is the Hk that barely beat Afganistan (the country that did not have any sports body for over a decade) by 12 runs in the acc trophy last month. Afgans scored 29 runs in Afzaal's five over. We (a test team) scored 6 runs in 3 overs against th same bowler.

HK lost to Oman (WHO ???) by 11 runs. Really sad.

Here is the link (http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2004/OTHERS/ACCT/SCORECARDS/)

Asif
cricket joy e boro dhora khaisi ... mejaj ta gorom asey hego upor

rana
now what happend guys

shaon75
July 15, 2004, 11:32 PM
kokhon jachen bhai??

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 11:32 PM
ash and bashar are scoring...its javed who is bringin our RR down
he sucks

al Furqaan
July 15, 2004, 11:33 PM
i ve already left the webcast...im not on yahoo anymore

rajibpaulrana
July 15, 2004, 11:34 PM
srilankan pitches are condusive to medium pacers early on. its not a bad start :bravo:

Ibrahim
July 15, 2004, 11:34 PM
HK is not a problem, the main problem is our top order batsmen

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:35 PM
i think this is the game plan of team management that javed to stay there and keep wicket. m/time, others to go for runs

if the matter is this, then good, javed is doing good job. then others to go for hits and to score

Basri
July 15, 2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Ibrahim
HK is not a problem, the main problem is our top order batsmen

very good comment.

cricketfan
July 15, 2004, 11:36 PM
If Ashraful is BD's Tendulkar in the future then Javed is BD's Dravid of the past

vv_sunil
Afzaal Haider to Javed Omar, one run, full and well outside off,
goes for a big drive and gets a top edge, on the bounce to third
man fielder
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

rajibpaulrana
javed is gone
:mad:

reverse_swing
July 15, 2004, 11:37 PM
:joy::joy::joy:

rajibpaulrana
July 15, 2004, 11:37 PM
sorry

amadergaan
July 15, 2004, 11:38 PM
vv_sunil,

This is a ODI match...were we get 50 overs only...and ifa batsman..that 2...an opening one..wastes deliveries like this..how the hell will other batsmen get the runs...the lower the RR..the more pressure it will be for others...Javed has left around 8-9 balls..like it was a test match..atleast make an effort to hit the ball!!

This is just 2 pathetic to bear.

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:40 PM
i think, he will score once he settled n probably he is going to be the top scorer of the match.

now bashar should take initiate n try to accelerate the score

Ibrahim
July 15, 2004, 11:40 PM
I think from this game, we can evaluate the improvement of our BD team

rajibpaulrana
July 15, 2004, 11:41 PM
javed is trying to cement his spot in the odi team

shaon75
cricketjoy e keu ki chu dekhte pelen??

amadergaan
vv_sunil,

if his top score is like sunil gavaskar...35 runs of 60 overs..what good is it?

--

Lets just hope that he becomes positive in his appraoch..u don't need to hit every ball for 4....just play the ball and look for the single.

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:42 PM
run rate down to 2.94

bashar strike rate also down to 58

this is very sad

shaon75
July 15, 2004, 11:43 PM
ektu dhorjo dhoren.. ball swing korche, dekhe khelai bhalo.. khamoka out hobar kono mane hoe na..

Basri
July 15, 2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by vv_sunil
run rate down to 2.94

bashar strike rate also down to 58

this is very sad

Don't worry. this is not the end of the world. wait and see.

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:45 PM
yeah .. have paitence fellows .. javed is gettin runs it seems .. bashar is an excellent player ... he wont leave any ball worthy of playing unplayed .. so let them play slow and eazy :great:

rana
July 15, 2004, 11:46 PM
out javed

akabir77
Originally posted by shaon75
ektu dhorjo dhoren.. ball swing korche, dekhe khelai bhalo.. khamoka out hobar kono mane hoe na..

exactly...
you guys r too much impetient. As if honkong cant play and also if ball is swinging how can anyone expect to hitt??##$$$

i hope bd doesn't lose anymore wkt...

babubangla
I was trying to sign-up for Cricketjoy. It says no more sign up for today. Is anyone watching the match at cricketjoy?

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:47 PM
If some one leaves nasif bhais webcam ... please inform so that we may squeeze in

rana
Originally posted by rana
out javed

oops soory my bad

akabir77
out javed

Out really?

gravitY
July 15, 2004, 11:48 PM
out javed

would you please STFU.... i was almost fainted ...

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by gravitY]

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:48 PM
aaaaaaaaaa ..... is javed gone!!!!!! :( :-/

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:49 PM
Batsmen: R B 4s 6s S/R
Habibul Bashar (RHB) 7 14 1 0 50.00 Striker
Javed Omar (RHB) 8 32 0 0 25.00 Non-striker

Bowlers: O M R W Econ
Khalid Khan (RMF) 4.3 0 15 0 3.33 (2nb, 0w)
Afzaal Haider (RM) 5 1 14 1 2.80 (0nb, 3w)

akabir77
July 15, 2004, 11:49 PM
Current Partnership: 22 runs, 5.3 overs, RR: 4.00

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:50 PM
hey rana bhai . please don't give us occasional stroke beats .. my blood pressure .. cholestoral and sugar level is high already

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:50 PM
Bangladesh 32/1 (10.0 ov)

TigerFan
July 15, 2004, 11:51 PM
I think itz premature but what the hell

WE ARE KICKING BIG BUTTS :lol:

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by TigerFan]

Ibrahim
In this forum we said at least 3 times that Javed was out.

We are so unfair to him!!

Basri
Yes. Please don't shout OUT when it's not.

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by Basri]

Asif
jak .. run rate is finally back on a oneday level standard .. good job

gravitY
hey rana bhai . please don't give us occasional stroke beats .. my blood pressure .. cholestoral and sugar level is high already

you guyz are so polite... i'd sat STFU to him.. instead...

akabir77
July 15, 2004, 11:52 PM
go javed go

stay there for 50 overs.... :fanflag:

Asif
lotsa extras coming .. still runs ... we will take runs no matter how it comes :clap:

Basri
STFU???????????????

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:53 PM
runrate 3.29

bashar strike rate 43
javed strike rate 23

really pathetic....

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:54 PM
further down to 3.19

bashar - 36
javed -26

very very sad

reverse_swing
July 15, 2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by vv_sunil
runrate 3.29

bashar strike rate 43
javed strike rate 23

really pathetic....

our so called tigers

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:55 PM
So bangladesh couldn't really made use of the first 15 overs .. which is not that a good sign ... bangladesh has to take advantages of the early overs to put up fights with test giants

shaon75

rana
4 from bashar

vv_sunil
Batsmen: R B 4s 6s S/R
Javed Omar (RHB) 8 34 0 0 23.53 Striker
Habibul Bashar (RHB) 7 21 1 0 33.33 Non-striker

Bowlers: O M R W Econ
Khalid Khan (RMF) 5.0 0 15 0 3.00 (2nb, 0w)
Afzaal Haider (RM) 6 1 16 1 2.67 (0nb, 5w)

??????????? disaster ahead?

Ibrahim
Bashar is playing watchfully today. good sign

amadergaan
July 15, 2004, 11:56 PM
I know u guys are saying that ball is swinging...thats part of cricket..

but 34/1 in 11 overs..against HK...its really really pathetic..

its disgusting.

cricketfan
34/1 in 11 overs. Is it good enough?

rana
4 from bashar

soory not bashar it was javed

Ibrahim
Javed 4..4...4

Asif
July 15, 2004, 11:57 PM
I say put kapali and rafiq in first 15 overs .. let then hit ... get runs .. if they get out .. its okay .. saleh and javed will gaurd the wicket till the end

rana
July 15, 2004, 11:57 PM
one more 4 from bashar

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:58 PM
11.1 Khalid Khan to Javed Omar, FOUR, stands tall on his back foot and
smashes it through the gap between point and gully

akabir77
So bangladesh couldn't really made use of the first 15 overs .. which is not that a good sign ... bangladesh has to take advantages of the early overs to put up fights with test giants

bro pitch is not for taking adv in 1st 15.... they said cause of the rain /humidity its gonna swing and then will become flat next inning so hope for the best....

shaon75
ay dekhen eto khon khele set hoe, ekhon aste aste haath khulche..

vv_sunil
July 15, 2004, 11:59 PM
11.3 Khalid Khan to Habibul Bashar, FOUR, over pitched on leg and
middle, Bashar quickly into position and eases it through mid-
wicket, superbly timed stroke, four more!

Asif
July 16, 2004, 12:00 AM
yeah .. right .. but 35 outta 10 overs . is really low ... I'm not asking to make 70-80 .. but at least 50 should be the target .. reagrdless the pitch conditions or wheather .. even at the cost of our 1 or 2 lower order being put up to do that

rana
July 16, 2004, 12:00 AM
one more 3 from javed

soory not javed that was bashar 3runs

Asif
July 16, 2004, 12:02 AM
Javed is finally opening up then .... :bravo:

shaon75
July 16, 2004, 12:03 AM
keu ki cricketjoy te dekhte pachen??

Asif
July 16, 2004, 12:04 AM
I so want to watch this match a bit ... is anyone else other than nasif bhai .. webcamming the match ...?? Is nasif bhai around?? Bro .. if you are and if 30 is your limit .. and if someone leaves .. could you please inform us .. so that we can squeeze in to get a peek

Asif
July 16, 2004, 12:04 AM
Cricket Joy VUAAAAAAA

akabir77
July 16, 2004, 12:05 AM
yeah .. right .. but 35 outta 10 overs . is really low ... I'm not asking to make 70-80 .. but at least 50 should be the target .. reagrdless the pitch conditions or wheather .. even at the cost of our 1 or 2 lower order being put up to do that

have you seen any bad balls that was not put away? 1/2 wk with Hk within 15 ov will bring back very bad memory for us... and they are 15 runs short we will make it up in the last 10 over :)

Ibrahim
July 16, 2004, 12:05 AM
12.2 Afzaal Haider to Habibul Bashar, three runs, on the front foot and driven to extra cover, well fielded

akabir77
July 16, 2004, 12:06 AM
50............... :fire:

Tehsin
One quick note. We have failed to produce explosive one day openers (ash has potential but he failed today) and that is setting us back a bit. Whenever we try to go after the ball, we end up loosing a few early wickets and put unnecessary pressure on the lower-middle and lower order. Javed has been brought in to stop it and he is doing just that.

We could have been 46 for 3 from 6 overs. Don't you like the 46 for 1 better ? Now, Nafees Iqbal and Ashraful could be the dieal openers for us in one dayers but Nafees isn't playing and Javed has the experience, so let's enjoy this slow opening for now and expect some late innings fireworks (if we have 5-8 wicket intact into the last 10-15 overs with atleast 150 on the board) to take us to 250-270. I'd prefer a 300+ but looks like we are not there yet.

Asif
yeah .. you are right ... but I'm not watching the match .. I want to watch :( :( :( :( :(

Asif
July 16, 2004, 12:07 AM
270+ would be just fine

akabir77
July 16, 2004, 12:08 AM
one more 3 from javed

soory not javed that was bashar 3runs

man none of your info is correct.. whats up???

Basri
July 16, 2004, 12:08 AM
It looks good 53/1.:joy:

Asif
July 16, 2004, 12:09 AM
rana bhai ki shopno dekhtasen ... mind koiren na bhai ... dyle khaia khela dekhtey boisen naki???

akabir77
July 16, 2004, 12:10 AM
asif bro they r actualy 5 off from what you wanted

Current Partnership: 45 runs, 10.1 overs, RR: 4.43

Asif
July 16, 2004, 12:10 AM
has anyone bought the cricinfo radio package of the Asia cup .. is that any good??

rajibpaulrana
July 16, 2004, 12:11 AM
score is good enough acc to hk standard ........ 250 will be more than enough

akabir77
July 16, 2004, 12:12 AM
50 for javed(balls faced :)... good job

Asif
Good Partnership .. well done .. thanks kabir bhai for the info .. I dont complain

Tehsin
one more thing, if HK bowlers don't get wickets, they don't get fired up/they get demoralised, they get demoralised - they lose control of their bowling, they lose control of their bowling - our batsmen can ease up and score freely.

We lost to canda cause we were impatient. Sometimes, you have to know when/who to open up. You can't just go out there and slog (unless you are truly gifted) from the first over.

rana
rana bhai ki shopno dekhtasen ... mind koiren na bhai ... dyle khaia khela dekhtey boisen naki???

hare bhi khela dhektache are kapteche:)

shaon75
ok, I'm leaving, someone can take my place

Thanks Nasif bhai

rajibpaulrana
July 16, 2004, 12:13 AM
58/1 in 15 overs:fanflag:

reyme
July 16, 2004, 12:13 AM
So far Javed got BEATEN at least 8 times. If the opponent was Paki/India/Sri he would have gone in the first over already with this kind of skill.

Sure Javed will score 20 odd runs today, but considering his miserable performance is it really worth it taking him in the team??? Rana or Faisal would have done much better. Javed's real misery will show up agaist the BIG brothers. Just wait and see.

rajibpaulrana
July 16, 2004, 12:14 AM
any one know how is najeeb omar