PDA

View Full Version : Cricket Curfew

Pundit
December 4, 2002, 11:20 AM
My wife will enforce this, beginning today - no cricket related activity beyond 10pm unless its game day :(

Habibul_Fan, how do I cope with this ??

Orpheus
December 4, 2002, 12:17 PM
That's not a curfew. What cricket activity do you do after 10 pm if it's not game day? Either you need a life or a psychiatrist.

Seeking advice from Habibul_Fan. LOL. Bower curfew ar ammur curfew jodi same hoto, taile ..... Naki, you know something about H_Fan? Does he have Oedipus Complex?

Pundit
December 4, 2002, 01:03 PM
Hello - someone else has a complex here, I see. Orpheus - reading too much into a small message, are we not ??

Also, H_fan is 12/13. May I perhaps suggest that u take an occasional break from all that 400 year old lit for a change - "Orpheus" my friend !!

Tehsin
December 4, 2002, 03:36 PM
I'm getting married soon so ami 'Kaan pete roi'. Waiting to see if Pundit gets any advice that could come in handy later on. Fell for you bro but being single still, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. You dug your own grave man. :)

Orpheus gets excited real quickly. That's just who he is. :)

Orpheus
December 4, 2002, 04:30 PM
Ah, the greek reference again... - that has no meaning to me since my parents named me, So I will ignore it as usual. Maybe I should start using Hasan if that makes everyone else feel better.

Yes, I am aware of Habibul_Fan's age - that's why the reply was like that. I think that this 20th century discovered complexity is common among young children.

Now, will you explaim me why you asked for H_Fan's suggestion? It doesn't have anything to do with his mom?

Tehsin Bhai, you have already figured me out? Good Luck man on your journey!! (your marriage journey ofcourse)

James90
December 6, 2002, 03:41 AM
Well I don't really do much cricket stuff after 10pm on gameday. I had a similar curphew when i trained 24/7. I was pretty disappointed but i learned to get a life outside cricket. So I dunno maybe spend that time with your wife "wink, wink, nudge, nudge"

Sham
December 6, 2002, 03:56 AM
Well said!

Pundit
December 6, 2002, 12:51 PM
Habibul_Fan - there you go, thats the kind of humor I was hoping for :D

Tehsin
December 7, 2002, 04:36 AM
There will be no *wink, wink, nudge nudge* going on under my watch. You better clean up your acts or I'll be forced to use softwares like NET NANNY to clean this place up.

Pundit bhai, I expected more from you. :mad:

Okay, I didn't. :D But still, you are spoiling it for me. The WWNN will get all the unmarried ones getting in line. Sham and Orpheus probably already called back home and asked their parents to get the ball rolling. Than you, me and Rajputro, we won't be special anymore.

(who else is married in this board again?)

James90
December 7, 2002, 04:58 AM
I think that this 20th century discovered complexity is common among young children.

Please explain

Sham
December 7, 2002, 05:23 AM
Not taking the plunge for a while yet, so rest assured Tehsin bhai. WWNN puron korte ki biye kora lage? Oh man, I hope God has forgotten his Bangla as well tonight.

James90
December 7, 2002, 05:24 AM
Sham could you plz not talk in Bangla it's very hard for me

Sham
December 7, 2002, 05:30 AM
Pretty hard? Hahaha. I'd say impossible!! Anyway, that bit was in Bangla to make sure a certain 13 year old didnt get it. Dont want to be accused of corrupting young minds. Tehsin bhai is throwing a fit as it is.