PDA

View Full Version : any free live audio?

chowdhurynaheed
July 20, 2004, 03:09 PM
were can i listen to live audio of asia cup for free, if their is any.thanks

[Edited on 21-7-2004 by nasif : Title changed, to remove confusion]

Zobair
July 20, 2004, 03:13 PM
no.
There is none.

[Edited on 20-7-2004 by pompous]

Cricket46
July 20, 2004, 03:27 PM
I get so excited when I see posts titled such as this one. Please put a question mark (?) so that we know that you are seeking for one, rather than providing information on one.

Rubu
July 20, 2004, 03:28 PM
u can listen to live audio from cricinfo, but u've to pay for it. but vedio feed without audio will be provided as usual.

Orpheus
July 20, 2004, 03:30 PM
How about audio feed instead of the video?

or put the audio in some yahoo chatroom or somethng.. anyone...

all the cricketjoy ppl.. do IT - you lucky bas****

Rubu
July 20, 2004, 03:31 PM
give me some detailed instruction, and i'll try it. but i thought video is more important than audio.

however, i won't be do both. my computer is not very fast and it freezes if i try to mass around with those feeding.

[Edited on 20-7-2004 by AgentSmith]

Orpheus
July 20, 2004, 03:49 PM
well you can go to yahoo chat and create a room and put the voice chatting on! That's all......

They do that a lot for soccer games.

Create a name like Banglacricket or something.....

Yes ONLY AUDIO needed. Nasif bhai already got the video.

Rubu
July 20, 2004, 04:10 PM
Orphy, come and join yahoo chat in Games>>banglacricket and lets try it out.

bdboy
July 20, 2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
give me some detailed instruction, and i'll try it. but i thought video is more important than audio.

however, i won't be do both. my computer is not very fast and it freezes if i try to mass around with those feeding.

[Edited on 20-7-2004 by AgentSmith]

I think by using paltalk it would be easier. same as yahoo voice chat, but quality is better.

Orpheus
July 20, 2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Orphy, come and join yahoo chat in Games>>banglacricket and lets try it out.

Sorry did you try it out with someone else? I actually posted that from school and didn't follow up and I am also currently not at my HOME HOME... using other ppl pc.

Jaihok....It's just putting your speaker right in front of the microphone and having it hands free.....

Let me know ok.. thanks! Or if someone else is here.. please help out.. We gonna have audio damn IT....

Rubu
July 20, 2004, 09:27 PM
problem is, i'm using a lapton, microphone and speaker are at its own place. so, not sure how i'm gonna do that. moreover, i think more people wants to "watch" than to "listen". and that confuses me about which one i should follow.

Orpheus
July 20, 2004, 09:48 PM
forget it then....

thanks though!