PDA

View Full Version : Ash-you can cut loose now

oracle
July 23, 2004, 06:37 AM
Good job, I had a feeling he would stay put and show somemettle, congrats on the 50!

James90
July 23, 2004, 06:46 AM
Gem of an innings! If he'd fallen early Bangladesh would have sunk to an all new low, however he kept his head, with Rana sore BD through the bad times and is now gonna finish with a reasonably big score

Leading from the front, real sign of maturity

[Edited on 23-7-2004 by Habibul_fan]

rassel
July 23, 2004, 06:48 AM
a supreme effort by ashraful:bravo::bravo::bravo:

you can't asked anything else from him.

[Edited on 23-7-2004 by rassel]

Navarene
July 23, 2004, 06:50 AM
Ash..the heart of our batting!Excellent 50, with all his patience, perseverence and guts :bravo:

Rubu
July 23, 2004, 07:24 AM
if we move ash from opening there is no opener, if we move ash from middle order, there is no middle order. can some one make a clone of him plz?

rana should open. definately.

Ahmed_B
July 23, 2004, 07:29 AM
Ash's innings is more valuable than the runs he scored!!
this 50 is as valuable as a century.. i would say.. coz he has put the whole batting order together in this match!

congrats for the fighter!
:fanflag:

Shish Ahmed
July 23, 2004, 07:40 AM
A very valuable innings from ash and much needed for BD. Congrats to ash our most technically sound player.

But ash should have opened with rana to give us a solid start:fanflag:

bdboy
July 23, 2004, 10:39 AM
Ash & Rana saved us...... My God
Thalia for them!
:bravo:

TAIF
July 23, 2004, 10:43 AM
Any other team would have crumbled to all out within 100 runs given the situation but not Bangladesh, Our boys showed some gritty resistance. Well done boys you fought like real Tigers.:bravo::bravo::bravo:

rassel
July 23, 2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by TAIF
Well done boys you fought like real Tigers.:bravo::bravo::bravo:

blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah:drool:

TAIF
July 23, 2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by rassel
Well done boys you fought like real Tigers.:bravo::bravo::bravo:

blah... blah... blah... blah... blah... blah:drool:

You have to give credit where credit is due. Pakistan were bowled out for 122 so compared to that we did excellent in the batting department given the situation at 29/4 with a run rate below 2. Shame about the bowling but thats cricket, you have to back your team all the way win or lose thats the true sign of a genuine supporter.:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

[Edited on 23-7-2004 by TAIF]

rassel
July 23, 2004, 10:59 AM
I donít want give credit to anybody, but asrafual rests are simply pussy cat! The biggest one is our captan
:umm:

TAIF
July 23, 2004, 11:01 AM
Who's CAPTAN???????

TAIF
July 23, 2004, 11:02 AM
Who's CAPTAN???????

rassel
July 23, 2004, 11:06 AM
Who's CAPTAN???????

who else can it be? it's non- other than our one hit wonder bashar the CAPTAN!!!:duh:

Bangla Mostan
July 25, 2004, 02:29 PM
Ash is a the man of the moment.

he is slowly adjusting to the upgrade in the order line up and he is finally showin his talent and living up to Whatmore's expectations...shame other players have not shown the same:umm:

Habibul_bashar
July 25, 2004, 03:05 PM
Ashraful is the best batsman in bangladesh not Basher or other.I like Ashraful:clap::clap:

Bangla Mostan
July 25, 2004, 03:27 PM
Ashraful has time on his hand to improve on his technique and be even better, the level of improvement is limitless.

Bashar however is reaching his peak in cricket, this is the best he can achieve, the level of improvement is very limited.:flag: ...but this shows that are youth are improving greatly and can gain experience very quickly.

PoorFan
July 25, 2004, 09:57 PM
Ashraful played the role like a captain.
And Bahsar? What was his contribution through this tournament? ( some other too )
I don't know. Ash and rana did fight for the team in the last game,
but the total performance of team could not be called as a "fight".
We are in deep problem, we should recognize it.

Hasib
July 26, 2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by rassel
I donít want give credit to anybody, but asrafual rests are simply pussy cat! The biggest one is our captan
:umm:

ummm... i think Bashar is more of a test cricketer than ODI...