PDA

View Full Version : Legbreak

nihi
July 29, 2004, 02:33 PM
After few years of heavy losses, once, a friend of mine declared that if any bd people is seen to be playing cricket, the bat should be snatched away and give them some legbreaks, i.e. break their legs. Are we going back to that era again?! I myself won't dare to take my $17 bat out of home.

potshot
July 29, 2004, 08:59 PM
legbreaks will force fine legs to become square legs and they will run for extra cover

sageX
July 30, 2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by potshot
legbreaks will force fine legs to become square legs and they will run for extra cover

:lol: Awsome.

nihi
July 30, 2004, 10:00 AM

but, doing so, they will have to get caught-up when trespassing over the ptich.

Orpheus
July 30, 2004, 10:05 AM

HAHA :D

nihi
October 23, 2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by nihi
After few years of heavy losses, once, a friend of mine declared that if any bd people is seen to be playing cricket, the bat should be snatched away and give them some legbreaks, i.e. break their legs. Are we going back to that era again?! I myself won't dare to take my $17 bat out of home.

good old days

mahbubH
October 23, 2004, 02:27 AM
legbreaks will force fine legs to become square legs and they will run for extra cover :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

fwullah
October 23, 2004, 04:16 AM
I'm just hoping that these losses are due to the absence of our regular captain Habibul Bashar and also, the best test batsman Bashar.

nihi
October 23, 2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by fwullah
I'm just hoping that these losses are due to the absence of our regular captain Habibul Bashar and also, the best test batsman Bashar.

But that is where our fear is. At 32, we won't be seeing him for too long. They need to improvise quite a bit in following tests just to refute this suspect.

bourny3
October 24, 2004, 06:01 AM
Well i think Ash filled Bashars shoes in the 1st test.

MarvinDaMartian
October 24, 2004, 07:48 AM
:fire::fire::fire:
Add 'Gully' to it.
We need silly point like this.