PDA

View Full Version : Fast bowlers... Weve got em ... but who are they?

rockpundit
August 2, 2004, 08:28 PM
Ok people, lets analyse the situation. So far weve got a decent battery of authentic fast bowlers. Weve got Mashrafee, we all know hes fast. Then weve got Shahadat Hossain, I heard hes a genuine fast man who bowls 140-150. Weve also got Tapash, hes more of a fast medium bowler although his most important attribute is his line and his usage of intelligence. Rewinding back a few years, weve got Mohammed Shareef, Ive just heard that hes quite fast bowling at around 135+ and also quite intelligent. One important feature about all the above bowlers is their age, they are just budding - very young as time rolls by, theyll put on more muscle and bowl faster - definitely something to look forward to.

Now people, I need feedback from you all. Ive heard of another fast bowler named Shafaq Al Zabir but please tell me are there any other fast bowling prospects that are lurking in the shadows?

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by rockpundit]

chinaman
August 2, 2004, 08:43 PM
Mashrafe, Shahadat, Talha, Sharif, Shafaq & Others (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=6508)

Tiger Ali (Johir)
August 3, 2004, 03:55 AM
anybody know Mortaza's progress, he should have recoverd by now, it will be nice to have him back for September 04 in England.:flag:

Habibul_bashar
August 3, 2004, 06:29 AM
I thiank bd fast bowler is Mashrafe.But he is now out of bd team.I hope he will comeing soon in the home si......with New zealand.

rockpundit
August 3, 2004, 08:39 AM
Mashrafees supposed to be back for the ICC Champions Trophy.

rockpundit
August 5, 2004, 01:02 PM
I heard that Nazmul from U 19 is quite fast. Does anyone know at which pace he bowls?

Bangla Mostan
August 5, 2004, 01:07 PM
Masharafe..and Shahaat..are the recognised fast bowlers.

Habibul_bashar
August 5, 2004, 02:59 PM
Did Nazmul can be like Md: Sami?What about his sp......:-/